Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vpIlF0_s2o For all sneezing-while-hiding lovers! :D Though I'm very dissappointed this is a parody and not a clip from the real cartoon... :cry:

hahahhahaha I love how they just say "A sneeze!" when he does it....hahahahaha oh parodies.

Ah, so that's what he says! :unsure: I thought they just made the sneeze sound weird, I didn't hear any words. I gotta check again.....

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's another great (F) clip. This one has good video and audio, and 4 rapid-fire sneezes! The girl is pretty good looking too.

Guest shinyah
Here's another great (F) clip. This one has good video and audio, and 4 rapid-fire sneezes! The girl is pretty good looking too.

i like this sneeze

http://www.vimeo.com/clip:57285

A video from Nicole that I haven't seen before- fake sneezes but still good ones, some minor coughing, lots of blowing and nose wiping at the end.

She's a great sneezer, I just wish there were more sneezes in less time. Thanks for sharing it.

Yeah that was kind of bizarre. It's almost like Dr. Samuels put an add in a newspaper etc. asking individuals to speak about their allergies, say the commercial bit for his practice and then perform some real allergic sneezes. I wonder if Dr. Samuels is a real doctor or someone from this community?

What are the links to the other two videos?

I like real sneezes as much as the next guy, but as someone who's been recording 'staged' sneezes (calling them fake seems so cruel) from various medias since before a lot of you were born, I have to give props to Ashley, the sneezer on this video. She gives a variety of sounds, lots of priceless looks and generally tries to be realistic and entertaining at the same time, plus she's easy on the eyes, no? She probably could have gotten by saying they were real knowing most people couldn't tell the difference, but she chose truth in advertising instead. Very well done Ashley and I hope you passed the audition.