Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

On 6/7/2020 at 2:45 AM, immortaltech55 said:

Hey everyone! Just made a new video a few days ago. I got a pretty good responce form you guys last time so i thought id share it here again 😛 Enjoy!

Oh hell to the yeah :wub:

Yeah no this is good, this is real good, yeah, thank you very much indeed, much appreciated, you make me laugh and - well, happy. :hypoc:

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 sneezes from the short girl in white at 1:33. Funny hitching before the second sneeze and she looked like she tried to hold them back i think.

pretty convincing fake sneezes From Courtney miller at 1:05. And a great allergy look :)

On 6/18/2020 at 7:34 PM, Saimou said:

Here is a really cute sneeze from a female Let’s Player, MasaeAnela, while playing a ”Legend of Zelda” -game on Twitch. From what I understand, the sneeze is completely legit, so, enjoy :D:

https://www.twitch.tv/masaeanela/clip/SuspiciousLachrymoseDogPunchTrees?tt_medium=mobile_web_share&tt_content=clip

Hopefully the link works.

Saimou

That was so adorable! :D

21 hours ago, aName said:

That was so adorable! :D

Thank you. I thought so, too. I have found a few more of her sneezes online, and on her Twitter, she says that they are her legit sneezes, and she’s not altering or suppressing them. Even chuggaaconroy has commented on Twitter that he thinks her sneezes are amazing, which has given shippers more stuff to work with. :D

Does anyone know what happened to that sneezing couple Show&Tell? I know their page got deleted but did they make a new one? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2020 at 7:49 AM, liluzivert said:

Does anyone know what happened to that sneezing couple Show&Tell? I know their page got deleted but did they make a new one? 

They're doing clipstore stuff pretty regularly so I suggest checking them out on c4s. :) they also have an account here though, just to mention it haha

I came across this on YouTube dated last week so assume it is recent. Whoever you are i was v impressed with how you portrayed us. 

For some reason the clip starts at a checkpoint but scroll back to the beginning for the full conversation 

hi! i just posted my first ever sneezy vid to youtube and i'm a nice mixture of nervous and excited. check it out if you wanna! 

18 hours ago, justanitch said:

hi! i just posted my first ever sneezy vid to youtube and i'm a nice mixture of nervous and excited. check it out if you wanna! 

corngrats its a good first vid!

On 7/23/2020 at 10:10 PM, justanitch said:

Bless you 💙

1 hour ago, iojo said:

Will you only post male sneezes or both male and female?

Tbh I’m into male sneezes so that’s what I usually look for, but I’ve come across some good female sneezes before so if I find any a good ones I’ll put them on there.

On 7/30/2020 at 6:23 AM, liluzivert said:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWXos5Sulkr29ugt-YsZX6w

Started a youtube channel to show any sneezes I find on any social media or anywhere. Just adding to the community! :)

Really appreciated. It's not often that you get to see differents sneeze from the same people, which is always interesting. And  as I said in another post, I really enjoy seeing people enjoying their own photic sneezes.

11 hours ago, atchoum said:

Really appreciated. It's not often that you get to see differents sneeze from the same people, which is always interesting. And  as I said in another post, I really enjoy seeing people enjoying their own photic sneezes.

Sure thing! Also I agree, I’m a pretty avid searcher when it comes to sneezes. So whatever I find I’ll screen record and put on my youtube for everyone so even if the original video gets deleted, it will always be on my channel. I hate saving a video and it always end up being deleted later by the owner lol. 

9 hours ago, liluzivert said:

Sure thing! Also I agree, I’m a pretty avid searcher when it comes to sneezes. So whatever I find I’ll screen record and put on my youtube for everyone so even if the original video gets deleted, it will always be on my channel. I hate saving a video and it always end up being deleted later by the owner lol. 

Don't I know it. You may have seen my old collections (messouhaits): there is still one folder for photic sneezes, and most of them are miraculously still there.

Another one from me. I recorded this a while back but just decided to make it public. Hope y'all enjoy! 🤪