Sneeze Fetish Forum

NEW way to get YouTube STUFF

ukrsneeze

https://ytcomment.kmcat.uk

Soooo I've got some awesome news! Just found a new way to look for sneezes!

if you know some sneezy youtubers that sneeze pretty often (I'm pretty sure you do ;))  and you are tired of clicking on each vid and going into comment section looking for this lovely bless you comment with timing (ummm I hope I am not that crazy? I've been clicking like 1000+ vids and searching under comment section of every single one... before I found this), you can just type the name of the channel, search for it, click  to get videos list, and then choose new vids you need and enter responses to sneezing or comments about it into search section and there you go!!

Hope you have some nice winter evenings searching for sneezes with this method :) 

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ukrsneeze

• Esstrosa

• Demosthenes

• MeForever

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's quite awesome - thank you!

I wish it let you search comments below all videos instead of one video at a time though 😕 

3 minutes ago, gryffin said:

That's quite awesome - thank you!

I wish it let you search comments below all videos instead of one video at a time though 😕 

yeah... this was the first thing I thought! but of course the best variant is when you just type bless you and it shows me all videos of youtube with that comment lol dreams-dreams... Maybe some day someone gets on well with YouTube API and we'll have this :) 

This feature is absolutely incredible.  Right off the bat I found an amazing uncovered double from the gorgeous estee lalonde who is one of my all time favorites.

its at 13:15.  Thank you so much for sharing this and I can’t wait to see what else we find 😝

Hmm, shame there seems to be no mass search nor wildcard option (i.e. searching sneez* to find sneeze, sneezing, sneezed etc)

Still, could be a useful tool :)

10 hours ago, Bongo said:

I don't get it 🤔I can get to a list of the videos, but can't search any comments

image.png.df48e403594a594cd799bf38f6ee5a6b.png

you should choose the video in the list, after that you can type sneeze-related comments below :) 

Edited by ukrsneeze
On 11/29/2018 at 3:54 AM, SkolVikes said:

amazing uncovered double sneeze at 0:57.  Let’s keep these coming guys 

These are great thanks 

Problem is a lot of my favorite sneezes are from vloggers who have almost no views, no subscribers, and no comments.  So unless they mention sneeze or allergies in the title/description there's no way I'm going to find any more of their sneezes even using this method.

6 hours ago, Demosthenes said:

Problem is a lot of my favorite sneezes are from vloggers who have almost no views, no subscribers, and no comments.  So unless they mention sneeze or allergies in the title/description there's no way I'm going to find any more of their sneezes even using this method.

wow, how did you find them and even their sneezes so? :o interesting

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

NEW UPDATE!

Now this website allows you just to type channel name, type sneeze-related comments like "bless you", "sneeze", etc, and it shows you these comments from all the videos! The problem is that it has a bug - it shows you only the first 25-related comments and after you click on load more it just repeats them (I really hope they fix it so we all can enjoy this wonderful easy way to find the sneezes!). Or if you know how you can fix it by yourself please tell ;) 

^ These are all amazing and the last one from her sister sounded exactly like one of Justine's!

Thank you for posting.

:joal:

19 hours ago, ukrsneeze said:

NEW UPDATE!

Now this website allows you just to type channel name, type sneeze-related comments like "bless you", "sneeze", etc, and it shows you these comments from all the videos! The problem is that it has a bug - it shows you only the first 25-related comments and after you click on load more it just repeats them (I really hope they fix it so we all can enjoy this wonderful easy way to find the sneezes!). Or if you know how you can fix it by yourself please tell ;) 

This is great thanks :)