Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fun for Everyone (a semi- interactive story)

Likesn

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Second Epilogue- The After Party:

"E Tshoo!" Sneezed Jade.

All six girls were spending the morning in Stella's room. They had arrived late the previous afternoon, and did little but shower and go to bed, each in her own room. This morning however, they felt like spending time with each other, and Stella invited them all to her room to do just that. The name "after pary" was a bit misleading, for there was no actual "party" going on. It was the code name for an area that resembled a very large and luxurious hotel or resort, where the park guests could rest and recover from their park experience and nurse their colds. After having such an intense experience inside the park, the "after party" served as sort of a "cooldown" area for the guests. Thus, while they had all of their needs taken care of, everything they ordered was brought to them by robots. Little robots could be seen in the halls, running on wheels and carrying boxes of tissues, cough drops, cups of tea or juice, bowls of soup, and anything else you could think of to help you deal with a nasty cold. The use of robots also served the purpose of preventing all the germs from leaving the compound. After all- why should people go through the park if they could just wait outside and catch whatever comes out of there? The atmosphere of mystery needed to be maintained.

"Gosh, what a cold we all have" said Bridget before blowing her nose with a gurgling, honking sound.

"The worst ode I've ever had" said Claire.

"Or baybe it's the best ode Hesh TshooEh!" sneezed Carly.

"So, Ha Haaa Tshoo! what have you girls beed up to?" asked Stella.

"I wedt to this big gala evedt" said Jade.

"That's it?" asked Carly.

"Well do, obviously" Jade replied. "I had a bissiod- rud all of by erradds add get to the gala without gettig sick alodg the way".

"Haaaaa Choo, Choo, Choo! Too bad I had a bissiod of by owd" said Bridget with a wink.

"Let be guess- you had to He Ishoo, Tishoo, He Tshoo! get her sick, did't you?" asked Claire.

"Dot exactly" said Bridget. "I had to get as bady of the gala guests sick as I could. Jade just happeded to be there A Choo, Choo, Choo, Choo, Choo"!

"Add she got be sick alright A Aaa Tshoo, He Ash Tshoo!" sneezed Jade. "She got other guests sick too".

"Bust be quite the cold to get so bady people sick just like that Hea Tshoo, Tshoo, Tshoo, I Tshoo!" sneezed Leslie.

"Well, to be hodest- I got sdeezed od by a lot of sick people id the park, but whed Bridget started sdeezig od be by body fidally succubed to all the gerbs it has beed exposed to" said Jade before wetly blowing her nose.

"But it is quite a cold, like you said" Bridget told Leslie. "I got lots of people sick id the park to prove I was codtagious edough to be sedt to the gala".

"So you just walked aroudd add sdeezed od everyode you could?" asked Leslie.

"Ha Ha Aaaaa Choo, Choo, ChuHoo!" Bridget playfully slammed her juicy sneezes in Leslie's face, before saying- "Yup, pretty buch".

"He Tshoo!" Leslie repaid Bridget with an uncovered sneeze of her own.

"You two act like little childred sobetibes Ei Tshoo, Ish Tshoo!" sneezed Claire.

"What about you, Claire?" asked Carly. "How did you badage to catch such a bad cold without eved beig id the park"?

"I cad't tell you exactly how it happeded" Claire said and wiped her runny nose with a handkerchief "but let's just say I had a pretty successful busidess beatig".

"Ae TshooEsh! I'll say" said Carly and sniffled.

"Wow, Carly- you're a bess" said Leslie. "How did your cold get so bad"?

"I took part id ad experibedt *sniff* to fidd a cure for the cobbod cold TshuEshoo, He He EshShooEsh!" sneezed Carly.

"A very successful experibedt, I see" said Leslie and laughed, but then sneezed as well- "E Tshoo, Tshoo, Tshoo, Tshoo, Tshoo, Hi Tshoo"!

"So, who did you catch your Ash Tshoo! cold frob?" Jade asked Leslie.

"A girl dabed Georgia" Leslie replied and blew her nose. "We hudg aroudd the park, add there were people sick add sdeezig left add right Ha Haa Tshoo, Tshoo, E Tshoo! Evedtually, she caught the cold that was goig aroudd add I caught it frob her, after I took care of her".

"Haa Eshoo, Ishoo! That's very dice of you" Claire told Leslie.

"Well *sniff* she was really dice to be, so I wadted to returd a favor" said Leslie.

"Add she repaid your kiddess by givig you her cold Ha Teshoo!" sneezed Jade.

"He He Tshoo, Yesh Tshoo! That's what you get for takig care of sick people, I should kdow" said Stella before giving her nose several gurgling blows.

"Oh that's right- Stella got to play a durse" said Leslie.

"Is that right? What was is like? !" sneezed Bridget.

"By cliedts were kidda like that" said Stella pointing at the sniffling Bridget "but I had to take care of their colds, so of course I caught ode of by owd He Esh Tshoo, Ha EtshooHe Ha Hi Yesh Tshoo! Other durses caught colds too, as well as the od call doctor add the pharbacist. I'b dot cobplaidig though, I dod't bidd takig care of people, add I'b quite good at it, if I could say so byself".

"Huh, care to practice your dursig skills od us?" asked Jade.

"*sniff* Sorry, but with this cold- the odly persod I'll be dursig is byself He Tshoo, Ha Ha Haa Tshoo!" sneezed Stella.

"Why dod't we all Hei Tshoo, Tshoo! durse each other?" Leslie suggested.

"That soudds like a very good idea Haa Tshoo, He Ishoo, He Tshoo!" sneezed Claire.

"HeishShoo! Yeah *sniff* I guess I cad ! do that" said Carly.

"I'b id too Ha Etshoo!" sneezed Jade. "What about you, Bridget"?

"Well Ha Haaa Choo, Choo! after givig so bady people by cold, I guess it'll be good for by karba to help durse you all back to health A Choo, Choo, Choo, Aaaa Choo!" Bridget sneezed and the others laughed. "It'll probably do good by owd cold as well. I dod't kdow about you, but I thidk it's tibe to get over it".

The others all agreed. As fun as their park experience was, it was time for them to be healthy again.

The End

(For real this time)

Voting might be over, but I'd really like to hear your opinion on this story, now that it's finished.

This story was ridiculously fun, I enjoyed how you had something for everyone throughout the whole thing and was able to maintain the quality the whole time. Your work is stupendous!

Archived