Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fun for Everyone (a semi- interactive story)

Likesn

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My oh my! We had our first tie. Since it was left for me to decide between Leslie and Carly, I chose to go back to Carly.

Part 11:

Carly was surprised the next morning when she woke up and realized that she wasn't sick. Being exposed to so many germs the previous day, she was sure she would catch a cold from at least one of the four sick women she had been spending time with. While Carly didn't catch colds very often, she didn't usually spend this much time near sick people. Whenever she did get sick though, her colds tended to be pretty messy, and she was sure that she was about to face a very messy cold soon enough.

"Good bordig" Megan told Carly when she went in the kitchen to have some breakfast. "Heleda add Paige left, dot too lodg ago".

"They did? Well, I guess it's not too surprising, given how sick they were" said Carly.

"Yeah, they were both id pretty bad shape" said Megan "but at least dow they cad spedd tibe dursig thebselves back to health".

"This means that we're gonna have two new girls here soon" said Carly.

"Aaaaa Pshoo! *sniff* That's right" said Megan. She then gave a long and gurgling set of nose blows into her handkerchief.

"Hi Tishoo, Yish Tshoo, AitshShoo!" three wet sneezes signalled Skyler's entrance into the kitchen.

"Bless you" Carly told her. "I see you're just as sneezy as you were yesterday".

"Oh, I thidk I'b eved bore sdeezy today, if that's eved possible Iyish Tshoo!" sneezed Skyler. "By dose just wod't stop ticklig".

"It seebs that you haved't caught a cold yet, though" Megan told Carly while Skyler wetly blew her nose into a tissue.

"No, not yet, but I'm sure I'll get one soon" said Carly.

"TshiYishItshoo!" Skyler let out a particularly wet and messy sneeze. "You'll probably biss this tibe whed you do get sick" she told Carly.

"Yeah Haaa Pshoo! This cold is godda get you bad" said Megan.

The three young women had breakfast, and shortly after that they had to welcome the two new young women who had joined them. The new girls' names were Tara and Alex. Tara was a little bit older than the other girls, like Helena and Paige were, and seemed to be very mature in character. Carly assumed she wasn't someone who gets sick often, and was careful with her germs when she did. Alex had kind of a punk girl vibe, and Carly was curious to see how she would react to her cold, when she catches one.

"Ha Ha He Pshoo!" sneezed Megan later that day, when the five young women were sitting in the living room.

"Bless you" Tara told her.

"Thadk you" said Megan and blew her nose. Skyler who was sitting next to her, was sniffling constantly, probably signaling the coming of another sneezing fit.

"So, now that you're here- how does it feel knowing that you're about to get sick?" Carly asked Tara and Alex.

"Can't remember the last time I got sick. It's not something I do" said Alex.

"She must be one of those people who deny their sickness, even when it's obvious that they're sick" Carly thought.

"Being here is strange" said Tara. "I don't usually spend time with sick people, and that's how I avoid getting sick myself most of the time, but I guess that I can stand being near sick people and probably get sick myself if it helps science, so maybe other people won't have to get sick in the future".

"That's very doble of you" said Megan before blowing her nose.

"*sniff sniff sniff* Ha Tshi Shoo, HeYe IshTshoo, YishIshTshoo!" Skyler finally let out the fit of sneezes that has been waiting to happen.

"Boy, you sure do sneeze a lot when you're sick" Alex told her.

"I kdow *sniff* Begad *sniff* cad you hadd be the tissue box please?" asked Skyler. Megan handed her the box, and she pulled a tissue and gave a much needed blow into it. Skyler's nose now had a deep shade of pink, while Megan's was completely red, even though she was using a handkerchief, which was softer than the tissues.

"You both have such terrible colds" said Tara, stating the obvious.

"Trust me- it can get much worse" said Carly. "You should've seen thw two women who were here before you- one of them had a nasty cough, and the other one was sneezing all over the place, letting out loud sneezes every other minute".

"It's surprising that you haven't caught it, then" Tara told her.

"You're right, it is surprising, but I willĀ catch it, eventually, and then you'll have to watch out for my own sneezes as well" said Carly.

Morning passed and the girls had lunch together, but Carly still didn't feel sick. Her throat did feel dry during lunch though, so she made sure to drink plenty of water. As the afternoon hours went by, Carly's throat stayed dry, even though she kept drinking water. Had it not been for Megan and Skyler presenting such obvious signs of sickness, Tara and Alex probably would've noticed the amount of water that Carly had been drinking that afternoon. However, not only did Carly not manage to get rid of the dry feeling in her throat, she feltĀ a noticeable wetness creeping into her nose, making her sniffle every once in a while. That's another thing that Alex and Tara probably would have noticed, had they not been distracted by Skyler and Megan's constant sneezing and nose blowing.

"He He Haaa Pshoo!" sneezed Megan late that afternoon.

"Bless IshTshoo! Bless you He Tishoo! Begad YihiTshiYishoo!" said Skyler while having a sneezing fit of her own.

"He Ehe Heish Tshoo!" four heads turned to look at Carly, who unleashed the wetness that has beed building up in her nose with a very wet sneeze.

"Bless you, Carly" Tara told her.

"You getting sick?" asked Alex.

"I....... Hetsh Shoo! I guess so" said Carly.

"Thad you cad probably use this" said Skyler, handing Carly a tissue.

"Thadks" said carly and gave a wet, messy, gurgling nose blow into the tissue, destroying it completely.

"Wow Carly, you soudd albost as bad as I do, add you're odly just startig to get sick. Baybe you should use a haddkerchief idstead of tissues. Here- I have a spare ode that you cad use, if you wadt to" said Megan, taking out a bright red handkerchief from her pocket.

"That's a good idea, Begad. Thadks a lot" said Carly.

"Well, by dose is already about as red as this haddkerchief, so baybe by usig it you could spare your dose the sabe fate" said Megan and the five of them laughed.

TBC

Next time, I'd like to go back and check out on one of two girls we haven't read about in a while. Which one of these two will it be? You choose:

1) Bridget

2) Stella

Cast you votes

Stella.

Ā 

also, kudos on your writing. I love this type of scenario, and youĀ“re doing a great job on it!:)

On 6/16/2019 at 9:03 AM, Simon said:

Stella.

Ā 

also, kudos on your writing. I love this type of scenario, and youĀ“re doing a great job on it!:)

Thank you :)
And the winner is........ Stella!

Part 12:

Once Stella started getting paged, it was happening left right and center. She found herself having to run from room to room, attending to patients. All of Stella's patients were suffering from cold and flu- like symptoms, andĀ even though some of them were in pretty bad shape, none of them were in any real danger, so what Stella had to do was just help them feel as comfortable as possible. Since she was used to attend one patient at a time,Ā Stella was pretty surprised when she walked into a room that paged her and found two young women in there. Both women were clearly sick, with dripping reddening noses.

"Hua Shoo!" sneezed one of the women.

"Hi Ishoo!" sneezed the other.

They both had tissue boxes next to them, and each of them pulled a tissue from her box, blew her nose wetly and threw the tissue to the floor, where it joined a growing pile of used tissues. Stella then noticed that neither of the women was wearing a lot of clothes, like you would expect a sick person to do.

"*cough cough* Hello, are you our durse?" one of the girls asked Stella.

"Yes, yes I am" Stella replied.

"Hu Eshoo!" the other woman sneezed, and her friend, the one who talked to Stella, blessed her.

"Thadk you" replied the other woman and blew her nose into another tissue.

"I'b sorry about the bess" said the woman talking to Stella. "By dabe is Rylie, add this is Erica. We both have Ishoo! terrible colds".

"I can see that" said Stella. "Do you have enough tissues"?

"We do, though they're ruddig out fast" said Erica. "That's dot why we called you, though".

"Then what can I help you with?" asked Stella".

Erica burst into a fit of coughing, and Rylie said- "We're startig to develop this *cough cough* really dasty cough".

"I see" said Stella.

"*cough cough cough* Hua Eshoo, Hoa Shoo!" sneezed Erica.

"Cad you Hiii Shoo! help us?" asked Rylie and coughed.

"Of course I can. I got just the thing for you" Stella replied. "You just wait here and I'll be back in a couple of minutes".

"Ei Shoo!" "Ushoo!" Rylie and Erica sneezed simultaneously when Stella returned to their room with some tea and vapor rub.

"Oh *cough cough* thadk Ishoo! you so Hii Shooo! buch" said Rylie.

"Hua Shoo! *sniff* Yeah, thadks" said Erica. "Cobe od, Rylie- I'b godda help you rub this, add thed you cad help be".

"That's a good idea. I'll give you some privacy so you can do that, but you should drink your tea first, before it gets cold" said Stella.

"We will" said Rylie. "Thadks agaid".

"Also" Stella turned towards the two women just before leaving the room "maybe you shouldĀ dress warmer. It might help with your coughs and your cold".

Both young women nodded, and Stella left the room.

Stella's next patient was called Claudia. When Stella entered Claudia's room, she found her lying on the couch, looking exhausted.

"Ha Tshoo!" Claudia, who was resting one of her hands on her forehead, took down that hand and used the back of it to cover her strong, wet sneeze, only partially succeeding in doing so. She then let out a tired groan.

"Oh my" said Stella "you look like you're feeling pretty rough".

"That's ad udderstatebedt" said Claudia. She then reached out, grabbed a handkerchief from the table next to her, and gave a long, gurgling nose blow into it, coughed a little, groaned again and sneezed- "He TshShoohoo!" into her handkerchief. "Everythig hurts" she said "especially by head, it's killig be".

"Poor thing" said Stella. "I think you're running a fever. Let me check". She pulled out a thermometer and put it inside Claudia's mouth.

"Haa TshooHoo!" Claudia sneezed into her hands right after Stella pulled the thermometer out of her mouth.

"Well, the good news is that you only have a slight fever" said Stella after looking at the thermometer "but if we want to keep it from getting worse, I'm gonna have to go and make you a cold compress. You should get into bed first, though".

"Cad you help be with that, please?" asked Claudia and coughed. "By whole body hurts".

"Absolutely. That's what nurses are for" said Stella. She then helped Claudia get up from the couch and walk towards her bed.

"Haa Tshoo!" Claudia turned her head away from Stella and sneezed wetly towards the floor. "Excuse be" she said.

"It's alright" said Stella. She then helped Claudia get into bed and tucked her in. Then, after making sure Claudia was comfortable enough in bed, Stella left the room and came back with a cold compress, which she put on the feverish woman's forehead.

"He Hea Heaa TshooHoo!" sneezed Claudia less than a minute after Stella put the the cold compress on her forehead, causing it to fly across the room.

"Oh bad, I'b sorry" said Claudia before blowing her nose into her handkerchief.

"Don't worry about it, just try to keep it on your forehead while you rest in bed, and it should help with your fever" said Stella.

It has been less than 10 minutes since Stella left Claudia's room when she had been paged again.

"Hello" she told the red nosed woman in the room she entered "I'm Stella, your nurse".

"Dice to beet you, Durse Stella Ha Ha Pchi!" sneezed the red nosed woman. "By dabe is Ivadda".

"Bless you, Ivanna" said Stella. "What can I do to help you today"?

"Actually, I'b a little ebbarrassed to say" said Ivanna while sniffling constantly.

"It's o.k." said Stella. "I promise I woun't judge you. Do you need more tissues, perhaps?" she asked when she noticed Ivanna's fierce sniffling.

"Do *sniff sniff* thadk you. I already have by haddkerchief Haa Pchi!" Ivanna sneezed into her hands.

"That's good, it'll feel better on your poor nose than tissues" said Stella.

"That's just the probleb- I cad't eved use by haddkerchief adybore" said Ivanna, still sniffling.

"Why not?" asked Stella. When Ivanna still seemed hesitant to reply, Stella told her- "I really want to help you, but I can't do that unless I know what the problem is".

Ivanna sighed and said- "I cad't blow by dose, becuase it hurts be too buch. It's so sore frob all the tibes I had to blow it, that it hurts so buch whed I touch it dow".

"So you just stopped blowing it?" asked Stella.

"Ha Ha Haaaa Pchiii! I just cad't touch it, so I just *sniff sniff* sdiffle" said Ivanna.

"In that case-Ā would you mind if I try something?" asked Stella.

"Adythig that bight help" Ivanna replied.

Stella walked over to Ivanna, took the sick woman's handkerchief, placed it gently on her nose, and gave a gentle squeeze with the tips of her fingers.

"Oh by, that's wodderful! How did you do that?" asked Ivanna.

"My mother taught me that" Stella replied.

"Could you teach be how to blow by dose like that, please?" asked Ivanna.

"Of course I can. Tilt your head back a little" said Stella, and Ivanna did.

"Now" said Stella, taking Ivanna's hand and guiding it over the handkerchief on her nose "when I tell you- press the handkerchief to your nose as gently as possible".

Ivanna did as Stella told her, producing a very wet blow.

"Oh by god! It's workig!" called Ivanna, her voice muffled by the handkerchief.

"Very good. You learn quickly" said Stella and smiled.

Ivanna raised her head from her handkerchief and smiled back at Stella with gratitude, but then- "Pchii!" she was taken by an unexpected sneezed, which sprayed Stella's face, since Ivanna had no chance of covering it.

"Oh do! I'b so sorry about that!" called Ivanna.

"All part of the job" said Stella as she wiped her face with the back of her hand. She made a mental note to wash her hands and face later.

TBC

Which of these two lovely ladies should we follow next:

1) Leslie

2) Bridget

Cast your votes

Archived