Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fun for Everyone (a semi- interactive story)

Likesn

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part 13:

"HuaaaaaEhPshoooosh!" sneezed the woman sitting in front of Leslie and Georgia on the train. Her nose was bright red, and her face looked flushed. Although she raised her hands to her face when she sneezed, even two hands were not enough to contain such a messy sneeze, and the spray from it was cearly visible.

"I'b do dorry" the woman apologized in an unbelievably congested voice. "I judt got back frob the pahrbacy *cough cough* add all I wadt to do id to crawl idto bed" she said before giving a messy gurgling nose blow into a tissue.

"Bad cold, huh?" asked Georgia.

"Actually *sniff* I thidk I'b gettig the flu He ApssssshhhhhhShooosh!" the woman sneezed into her tissue, destroying what was left of it.

"That sucks. I hope you feel better soon" Leslie told her.

"Thadk you Aaaap Shoosh! I aldo hope I feel better dood Hea EpsssshhhhhShoooo!" sneezed the woman.

Luckily for Georgia and Leslie, the train arrived at their stop a couple of minutes later, so they had a chance to get away from the extremely sick woman, and into the warmth and comfort of Georgia's apartment. It had stopped raining, but both girls were still wet from getting caught in the rain.

"Ha Teshoo, Ha Ishoo, Hai Etshoo!" Georgia sneezed as soon as the girls entered her apartment.

"Uh oh....... you better go change out of your wet clothes" said Leslie. "I'll wait here, but, if it's not too much trouble, maybe you could check if you have some clothes for me to change into as well? I can go to the kitchen and make us both tea while you do".

"Good idea" said Gerogia and sniffled. She then went to the second floor, where her bedroom was, while leslie went to the kitchen to make the tea.

"He Ishoo, Ei Tshoo!" sneezed Georgia as she entered the kitchen a few minutes later, wearing dry and comfortable clothes.

"Bless you. Those look nice" said Leslie, referring to Gerogia''s clothes, "any chance you found an extra pair for me"?

"I did" Georgia replied, and sniffled again.

"Then drink your tea while I go and change, O.K.?" said Leslie.

Georgia nodded and began drinking her tea.

"Well" said Leslie as she return to the kitchen wearing dry clothes "this has certainly been a day filled with sneezes and germs, hasn't it"?

"Ha Eshoo, Ei Itshoo! Yeah *sniff* add I thidk I'b gettig sick too" said Georgia.

"You're stuffed up already? Add that to how much you've been sneezing since we got here, It's pretty safe to say that you already are sick" said Leslie.

"He Itshoo, A Eshoo! *sniff* I better go bake sure that I have edough tissues for this cold I'b gettig" said Georgia.

Leslie finished her tea before Georgia returned to the kitchen, blowing her nose wetly into a tissue.

"This has got to be some kind of record" said Leslie. "How did you manage to get sick so fast"?

"By colds always start like this" said Georgia "I start sdeezig a lot add because of that I get stuffed up id do tibe".

"And then what?" asked Leslie.

"What do you bead Hae Ishoo, Ei Tshoo!" sneezed Georgia.

"You say your colds start with lots of sneezes, immediately followed by a stuffy nose" said Leslie "then what happens"?

"With by colds? *sniff* Well, I usually keep He Ishoo, Ha Tshoo! sdeezig a lot, by dose gets red frob all the blowig, add I sobetibes get a sore throat, but that's it bost of the tibes. I just have to wait for the cold to rud it's course before I start feelig better" said Georgia. "If I dod't get a cough or a fever with by cold, it's dot too bad".

"Do you think this cold is gonna be worse than your usual colds?" asked Leslie.

"It's too sood to tell" Georgia replied before blowing her nose wetly into another tissue.

"Then I guess I'll just have to wait and see" said Leslie.

"You're godda stay with be?" asked Georgia.

"Of course" Leslie replied.

"Are you sure about this? He Ashoo, Ha I Tshoo!" sneezed Georgia.

"Let me answer your question with one of my own" said Leslie. "After spending the day together, would you say were are now friends"?

"I thidk so" said Georgia.

"Than that's what friends are for" said Leslie "isn't it"?

"The kidd of friedds that will stay with their friedds eved whed they're sick add gross. Are you that kidd of friedd?" asked Georgia.

"In a way, you could say that my friendship is like your colds" said Leslie.

"Care to explaid that statebedt?" said Georgia.

"Like your colds- my friendship comes fast, and you will have a hard time shaking it off" said Leslie and smiled.

"He At Shoo, Ha Ishoo, Ei Tshoo! Well *sniff* let's hope your frieddship wod't bake be feel as bad as this cold" said Georgia.

"On the contrary- my friendship is exactly what's going to help you feel better and get over this cold" said Leslie. "I haven't forgotten what you said earlier today- that you like being taken care of when you're sick, and I'm gonna show you just how good I am in taking care of my friends".

"That soudds dice, but if you stay here you're probably godda edd up catchig by cold" said Georgia.

"For my new friend- I'll take that risk" said Leslie and smiled again.

Georgia blew her nose wetly into another tissue before saying- "Alright, dod't say I did't ward you".

TBC

In order to move this story forward, I'm gonna have to return to Bridget soon. Will it be in the next part or the part after that? That is up for you to decide:

1) Return to Bridget next

2) Return to Carly first, and the to Bridget right after

Cast your votes

Part 14:

Bridget blew her streaming nose, which was getting redder by the second, throughout the ride to her next destination, which turned out to be the market. A message on the screen of her device told her that she was one of three contestants to make it to this stage, and that now the three remaining contestants shall compete at the same place, and whoever infects the most shall be the winner.

"Ha Tshe!" as soon as Bridget entered the marked, she noticed Tia sneezing near a group of girls. She was doing a very good job, pretending to cover her mouth and nose with her hands, while secretly allowing the spray to hit the unsuspecting girls.

"Excuse be" Tia told the girls. "The spices here are bakig by dose crazy".

"Damn, that's a good excuse" Bridget thought.

"Hhh He Et Shoo, Ha He Tshoo!" a little further into the market, Bridget saw Ruby doing some infecting of her own. Her nose was very red, but it still looked like she was doing a good job, sneezing on the women around her without them noticing what she was trying to do.

Realizing that she needed to start infecting people if she wants to win, Bridget went to stand near a group of four women, who were checking out a stand of soaps.

"Aaaaa Choo, Choo, Choo, Choo!" Bridget startled the group of women with her sneezes.

"Are you alright?" one of the women asked Bridget.

"Yeah *sniff* it's just the aroba of all the soaps id this stadd that's ticklig by dose Ha Haaa Choo, Choo, Choo! Baybe I should go stadd sobewhere else" said Bridget.

"Hu He Tshoo, Hui IpshTshoo! Egxcuse be" Tia passed by Bridget, and sneezed toawrds two girls standing by. "Ha EshTshoo! Ohhhh..... dis code....." she muttered through a nose wich was getting ridiculously congested.

"You have a cold? Get away from me!" one of the girls told Tia.

"Whad? Do, I beadt Hura UshTshoo!" sneezed Tia.

"Let's get out of here" the girl told her friend "before we catch whatever she has". She gave Tia a dirty look, and then she and her friend left.

Pleased with how her chances have now improved, seing as Tia was probably out of the race, Bridget went to find more people to infect.

"He He Tshoo, Ha Heh Tshoo, He Tshoo!" Bridget saw Ruby sneezing helplessly near an attractive young woman.

"Poor girl. You're sneezing all over the place with your cold, aren't you?" the young woman told Ruby, seemingly unfazed by the fact that she had just been sneezed on.

"Who, be? Do, I dod't have a cold, I'b just He Tshoo, Heh Tshoo, Ha Ha Etshoo!" Ruby's sentence was cut off by more sneezes.

"You really shouldn't be out of bed with a cold this bad" the young woman told Ruby. "What you need is someone to take care of you. Come on- I live close by, and you could use a nice warm shower and a comfortable bed".

"Ha Ha Etshoo, Hhhh E Tshoo! Oh *sniff* O.K." said Ruby in a tired voice. The young woman then led her away.

Bridget couldn't believe her luck. Does this mean she won? She needed to be sure, so when she saw a woman coming her way she slammed a fit of uncovered jusicy sneeze right into her face- "A Choo, Choo, Haaa Choo, Choo, Choo"!

"Gross!" the woman called and ran away.

Bridget then noticed she got a message on her device, telling her to go back to the the taxi. When she got into the taxi, Bridget saw that someone was calling her on her device. It was a video call, and on the other side Bridget saw the woman running this contest, the one who gave her the cold.

"Hu Eshoo, Ha Ushoo!" the woman sneezed. She was sitting in front of a desk covered with used tissues, and her nose was bright red and streaming.

"Codgratulatiods, Bridget- you are the widder" the woman said before giving her nose a gurgling blow.

"So, does this bead that I'b godda be the ode to do the bissiod?" asked Bridget.

"Iddeed" the woman replied. "Your bissiod will take place toborrow evedig. You cad rest udtil that tibe, but bake sure you're still codtagious for your bissiod".

"That wod't be a probleb" said Bridget. Just before the woman disconnected the call Bridget let out a big sneeze- "Haa Haa Aaaaaa Chooooooo"!

"With sdeezes like that, I'b sure you'll do very well" the woman said.

Bridget blew her nose with a wet gurgle. She knew that whatever her misson will be, she's gonna be ready for it.

TBC

Here are your options for the next part:

1) Return to Carly

2) Return to Jade

Cast your votes

Jade hasn’t seen any action for a while. I’m really invested in Carly’s theme though. Gotta go with Jade.

Love love love these stories! Just found them, now I'm going to follow for updates. Love the premise. Thanks, can't wait to see more about Jade!

Part 15:

"This is it" Jade thought as she stepped out of the taxi "show time".

Thankfully, she didn't have to take the train to the gala event. Jade had already have her fair share of encounters with sick people, and while she didn't present any symptoms, she didn't want to take any more chances. She felt like her body was in an ongoing battle against all the germs that she has been exposed to, and while she looked absolutely fine to the unsuspecting eye, she feared that being exposed to any more germs might be just enough to push her over the edge into full sickness mode. However, she did look amazing- her hair was perfect, and her dress was stunning, fitting her body perfectly. All she had to do now was get into the hall where the gala was being held, and dazzle everyone inside.

Many heads turned as she walked in. Even though the hall was full of beautiful women, all wearing expensive clothes, there was something different about Jade, something that made her pop out. Presenting her invitation at the entrance in a casual manner, as if to say- "I shouldn't be bothered with this, but here you go", Jade walked into the hall like she owned the place. The way she walked, the way she talked to people she had never met before- events like this were her bread and butter.

For a while, all Jade did was mingle, talking to people and occasionally have a taste of a drink or an hors d'oeuvre. Every once in a while, she could feel a little burning sensation in the back of her throat, or a slight tickle in the back of her nose, but she did her best to ignore it. She was nailing this, and she had no intention of letting anything get in her way. Whenever she would get bored of a conversation she was in, she would excuse herself and go find another one.

"Ha Ha Haaaa Choooo!" someone sneezed, as if out of nowhere, and Jade could feel the spray in the air around her. She turned out to see who had sneezed so rudely, and found herself face to face with none other than Bridget, who was wearing a stunning blue dress and a ton of makeup, obviously trying to conceal a very red nose.

"Bridget? What are you doing here?" the surprised Jade asked her friend.

"Oh hi Jade! Fadcy beetig you here Aaa Choo, Choo, Choo!" Bridget sneezed again, totally uncovered.

"Ummm.... excuse you?" Jade raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah *sniff* sorry. I dod't kdow what's gotted idto by dose" said Bridget.

"Looks like a cold, if you ask me" said Jade, her eyebrow still raised.

"Daaa..... it's dot a cold, I feel fi....... Ha Choo, Choo! fide" said Bridget.

"This isn't what 'fine' looks like" said Jade. "You're constantly sneezing and your nose is red".

"Oh by! Is it showig? Eved with all the bakeup I used?" asked Bridget, failing to sound innocent.

"You already knew you're sick when you got here tonight, didn't you?" asked Jade.

"A Choo, Choo, Choo, Choo! Ugh! Fide, baybe I'b a little sick" said Bridget.

"Yeah, no kidding" said Jade while trying her best not to breath in any of the sneezes sent her way.

"I'b godda blow by dose id the bathroob" said Bridget. "Excuse be".

"It's a little late to ask for that" Jade thought as she watched Bridget walk away. She then noticed some of the women standing by giving her disgusted looks, and she knew exactly why- she had just been seen talking to an obviously sick woman, and they were affraid that she was now contagious as well.

Trying to fix the damage done to her seemingly perfect image, Jade walked to the nearest waitress and grabbed a glass of champagne from the tray she was holding. However, not only did the sip she took remind her of the burning sensation in her throat, the bubbles in the drink seemed to have gotten into her nose.

"Ha Tshoo!" Jade managed to put the empty glass on the tray in the waitress' hand just in time to sneeze into her elbow.

"Bless you" the waitress told her.

"*sniff* Thadk you. Excuse be" said Jade, mortified by the sudden congestion in her voice.

"He Tshoo, A Tshoo!" Jade sneezed twice more while trying to get as far away as she could from the waitress who had witnessed her sneeze.

"Careful there. Getting sick, are we?" asked a woman who passed Jade by as she sneezed. To Jade's utter horror, that woman turned out to be one of the women who organized this gala event, a very rich and influential woman.

"Excuse be" Jade said and sniffled. "I'b dot sick, though. It's probably sobeode's perfube- by dose is sobewhat susceptible to sobe kidds of perfube".

"If you say so" said the organizer. "I just hope that's all that it is. It would be terrible if someone showed up here sick, and got the guests here sick as well".

"Iddeed *sniff* truly terrible" said Jade. "Excuse be".

She needed to stop saying those two words. Recalling Bridget saying those exact words to her only a few minutes ago, Jade felt somewhat angry that her friend would put her in such a position, but then again- she was probably sick regardless of Bridget.

As she was about to enter the bathroom, Jade heard the sound of gurgling nose blows coming from inside. Sure enough, as she went inside she found bridget blowing her overflowing red nose.

"E Tshoo, A Aaa Tshoo!" sneezed Jade, not bothering to cover, since it was only her and sick Bridget there.

"ChuHoo!" Bridget sneezed as well, into the tissue she was blowing her nose with. "Ah Aaaaah Choo, Choo, Choo"!

"You should't stay here, if you're so sick" said Jade.

"Looks like I'b dot the odly ode sick here" said Bridget.

"I ab dot Ha Etshoo, He Ash Tshoo! sick" said Jade, her sneezes getting messier by the minute.

Now it was Bridget's turn to raise an eyebrow, before blowing her nose again.

"What are you eved doig here to begid with?" asked Jade.

"Blowig by dose, like I said I would" Bridget replied.

"Dot id the bathroob, I beadt id this evedt" said Jade. "Gala evedts were dever exactly your cup of tea, if you dod't bidd be sayig".

"Dow that you bedtiod it- a cup of tea is sobethig I could use right dow" said Bridget. "Add as for your questiod- I'b here od a secret bissiod".

"If it's a secret bissiod, you should't be tellig be about it" said Jade.

"It's already dode" said Bridget. "By bissiod was to cobe to this evedt add idfect the wobed here Haaaa Choo, Choo, Choo, Choo"!

"Ha Teshoo, Ha EtshShoo! *sniff* Looks like you odly badaged to get be sick" said Jade.

"Oh cobe od- I could tell you were already sick whed I saw you earlier, so all I did was give you the fidal push" said Bridget.

"Add the other wobed?" asked Jade.

"With the cobbided power of your gerbs add bide? They dod't stadd a chadce Aaa Choo, Choo, Choo, Choo, Choo!" sneezed Bridget.

"Well thed, you should kdow that a real lady uses a haddkerchief to blow her dose" said Jade, pulling out a blue handkerchief and blowing her nose wetly with it.

"So.... does this bead you're helpig be with by bissiod dow?" asked Bridget.

"What the hell" said Jade "I'b already sick, bight as well get sobe fadcy wobed sick as well".

When she and Bridget returned from the bathroom, Jade saw the young waitress who had blessed her earlier turn her head away from the tray of champagne she was holding and sneeze into her shoulder- "Ai Tshoo"!

"Your work or bide?" Bridget asked Jade.

"Bide, I thidk" replied Jade.

"Well, at least she did't waste all that expedsive chabpagde with that sdeeze" said Bridget.

"Ei Tshoo!" the waitress sneezed again, this time spilling the champagne all over a group of three women standing next to her.

"Guess I spoke too sood" said Bridget.

"I'b so sorry! Ha It Shoo! Oh do! I'b sorry agaid!" the waitress tried in vain to apologize. The three women wouldn't listen, too upsed over the damage to their dresses.

"I just got that dress" one of the women complained to her friends as the poor waitress tried to clean the mess she had made. I have to go cha.... Ha Yesh Tshoohoo! chadge by clothes. Oh do! Hiye TsheshShoo! Dow I'b also sick".

"If you're sick, get away fro..... fro...... Hua Tshea, Hae Tsha! frob be. Ugh! dow I'b sick too" said her friend.

"Hei Tshi, A Tshi! *sniff* Looks like I'b gettig sick too" said the third woman.

"What's going on here?" asked the organizer, who came to see what all the fuss was about.

Sneezing and sniffling, the three women accused the waitress of getting them sick.

"Is this true? Did you come to work here sick?" the organizer asked the waitress.

"Do badab Ei Ithsoo! I probise I odly started feelig sick a few bidutes ago" the waitress replied. "I did get sdeezed od by adother wobad earlier though".

"Ha EtshSheShoo!" Jade's nose exploded with a messy sneeze, causing the organizer to notice her.

"Perfume, huh?" the angry organizer told the sniffling Jade.

"Ha Haaa Choo, Choo, Choo!" sneezed Bridget.

"That's it!" called the organizer. "If I hear one more sneeze, I'll........ I'll....... He.... He...... Hea PcheShoo, Hui Pchosh"!

"Looks like you're gettig sick too" Bridget told the organizer.

"This is udacceptable Hu PchuShoo, He EpchShoo!" sneezed the organizer. "I will bake sure dode of you ever attedd a gala evedt ever agaid! Huo PchooShoo"!

"Cobe od" Jade told Bridget "let's get out of here Ha EshTsheShoo"!

TBC

And just like that, two plot lines have ended, but we still have three more girls to follow through. Which one should be next?

1) Stella

2) Carly

3) Leslie

Cast your votes

Archived