Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fun for Everyone (a semi- interactive story)

Likesn

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow... this is amazing! I can't even imagine how hard it is to come up with and keep track of every storyline. Very good so far! As for my choice, 3 please!

1 hour ago, Cool Cat said:

Wow... this is amazing! I can't even imagine how hard it is to come up with and keep track of every storyline. Very good so far! As for my choice, 3 please!

Thank you!!
And now for the voting results- another close competition, but next time we shall begin Leslie's theme.

Part 8:

Unlike most of her friends, Leslie got a chance to see quite a bit of the park before she got to where she was supposed to be. It was just like most cities she had been to, except she only saw women around. She was a little surprised she didn't see or hear anyone sneeze, but she assumed it was just a matter of time. The insturctions on the screen of her device didn't say much, except guiding her to the restaurant where she was supposed to meet her new friend. Leslie had no idea what her new friend looks like, or even what her name was, but she had the exact table number in the restaurant, so she new whoever would be sitting there must be her new friend. It was morning, a little past 9, but the restaurant was almost completely full. Leslie could see people talking and eating wherever she looked.

"This must be a pretty successful place" she thought.

When she finally found table number 16, where she was supposed to be, she indeed found a fairly attractive young woman sitting there.

"Hello. I assume you're Leslie?" the young woman asked as Leslie sat at the table.

"That's right" Leslie replied.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Georgia" the young woman said.

"Hello, Georgia. it's nice to meet you too" said Leslie.

"So" Georgia said "you're pretty new here. huh"?

"Really new" said Leslie. "I've only just arrived".

"And the first thing you're doing is having breakfast with me?" asked Georgia.

"Well, since I'm new here, I was hoping someone could show me around" said Leslie.

"Yeah, I can do that" said Georgia.

"Have you been in this place for a long time?" asked Leslie.

"Not very long" Georgia replied "though, obviously, longer than you".

"And have you been giving tours for many girls while you've been here?" asked Leslie.

"I'm not exactly giving tours. Most of what I do is just live here" said Georgia. "And as for your question- you'll be my first".

"Are you nervous?" asked Leslie.

"Probably not more than you" Georgia replied. "I don't know what about you, but I'm pretty hungry. Why don't we order some food"?

"Sounds like a good idea" said Leslie.

The two of them looked at their menus for a while, and when they were both ready to order they called a waitress. It was only when the waitress came over when Leslie remembered exactly where she was, and why- the waitress was definitely sick, with a pink nose, a tired expression and a hair that looked as though she had put a lot of effort in order to make it look decent enough for her to show up for work.

"Good bordig" said the waitress, trying to sound as cheerful as she could through her tired, congested voice. "Bay I take your order"?

Georgia and Leslie placed their orders.

"Very well" said the waitress. "I will be back id a couple of bidutes  with your food add dridks Hhh He Itsh Shoo!" she let out a wet sneeze.

"Bless you" Georgia told her.

"Thadk you. Excuse be" the waitress said. She then sniffled wetly and went to get their orders.

"Poor thing. She did not look well" said Leslie.

"No, she did not" said Georgia. "I've heard that there's a bug going around. She probably caught it".

"Shouldn't she have stayed at home then?" asked Leslie.

"She probably should have, but this place is almost always full, so I bet they needed all hand on deck" said Georgia.

"In that case- she better be careful and not get anyone else sick, or else they won't so full in the future" said Leslie. "I can't imagine people would want to come back to a place where they got sick from a waitress that wasn't careful with her germs".

"I gues you're right" said Georgia.

A few moments later, the waitress returned with their food and drinks. She managed to place everything on the table, before having to turn her head away from Leslie and Georgia to sneeze a wet, tired double into her shoulder- "Eish Tshoo, Hi Ihsh Tshoo"!

"Bless you, again" Leslie told her.

"Thadks" the waitress said and sniffled. "Did you both get everythig you ordered"?

"Yes" Leslie said quickly. Georgia just nodded.

"Let be kdow if you wadt or deed adythig else" said the waitress.

Georgia and Leslie didn't talk a lot while they ate, and that gave Leslie a chance to notice the people around them. Her attention was particularly drawn towards two women sitting at a table not too far away from her and Georgia. One of the women clearly had a raging head cold, and Leslie could both see and hear her as she talked to her friend.

"HiyeChshEiIshoo!" the sick woman unleashed an extremely wet and messy sneeze, which she only partially covered with her napkin. Leslie could actually see droplets of sneeze spray flying towards the woman's friend, sitting in front of her.

"Oh by god, I'b sorry" the sick woman told her friend. "I dod't kdow what cabe over be".

"Looks like a cold" said her friend.

"A really horreddous ode" the sick woman said before giving a loud, gurgling, honking nose blow.

"Yeah, it's got you really bad" her friend said.

"Tell be about it. I wasd't feelig so bad whed I cabe here, but dow I'b begiddig to thidk that baybe I should've stayed hobe Hi EshChoohoo! Ohhhhhh..... by head feels like it's splittig id two. Hi ChiEssssshhhhHooooooo! *sniff* add these sdeezes ared't helpi either" the sick woman said before blowing her nose again.

"That woman over there looks even sicker than our waitress" Leslie told Georgia, who took a quick look before turning her head back towards Leslie, so that the sick woman wouldn't notice her and think that she's staring at her.

"So that's where those loud sneezes came from, huh? I guess she also has that bug that's been going around" said Georgia.

"Must be a pretty nasy bug" said Leslie.

"He AshChaHooooo, Hi EsshhhhhhChe! Ohoho!!!!!" another two explosive sneezes from the sick woman were followed by a very tired and miserable sounding groan. Her cold was clearly making her suffer more and more with each passing minute.

"She really should be more careful when she sneezes, with a cold like that" said Leslie.

"It sounds like those sneezes are pretty hard to control. I'm sure she's doing the best she can" said Georgia.

"Ha Ashoo, He Ashoo!" Just as Leslie and Georgia finished their food and drinks and were about to leave the restaurant, they heard two more sneezes coming from the sick woman's table. This time, however, it was her friend who had sneezed.

"Looks like I bight be catchig your cold" she told her sick friend.

"I'b terribly sorry if I gave it to you" the sick woman told her friend, who blew her nose into a napkin.

"Her friend didn't seem that worried about catching such a bad cold" Leslie told Georgia as they left the restaurant.

"That's definitelly not a cold I'd want to catch" said Georgia.

TBC

And now that we've started each of the themes, which one should we returns to next time?

1) Stella's theme

2) Carly's theme

3) Stick with Leslie's theme

4) Bridget's theme

Cast your votes

Part 9:

"Ha Risha!" bellowed Helena that afternoon. Carly and the four sick women were all sitting at the living room, watching T.V.

"Bless you, Heleda *cough cough* He Ishoo! Oh, add bless be. Cad I have sobe tissues frob the box dext to you?" asked Paige.

"Hold od" said Helena "Ha Reshoo! There, I kdew there was adother sdeeze cobig. Dow let be just get a tissue for byself add you cad have the box".

"Thadk you" Paige told Helena when she handed her the tissue box. She then launched into another coughing fit before she and Helena both blew their noses.

"Those coughs dod't soudd so good, Paige" said Megan.

"I kdow" said Paige. "This cold is really startig to get idto by chest *cough cough* He Ei Ishoo! although it's still pretty strodg id by dose as well".

"Poor thig" said Megan. "Would you like be to feed you sobe cough syrup"?

"You're such ad adgel for suggestig that, Begad" said Paige, who blew her nose into another tissue. "Thadk you so buch".

"Dod't bedtiod it" said Megan. "I just hope by owd cold wod't spread idto by chest as well Aaaa Aaaa Aaaaa Pshoo!" she let out a juicy sneeze into her handkerchief.

"Yeah *sniff* I kdow what you bead- it's bad edough whed it's just id your dose Ha Tishoo!" sneezed Skyler.

Megan gave a gurgling nose blow into her handkerchief and then started feeding Paige cough syrup with a spoon. Carly, who hasn't said anything in a while, decided it was a good time to learn more about the colds of the other women, since she was bound to catch a cold form at least one of them before too long.

"So" she turned to Helena, who was blowing her nose, very wetly, into a tissue "I guess you've been here the longest, haven't you"?

"I guess" said Helena "though Paige arrived odly a few hours after be".

"That's faster than usual, isn't it? What happened?" asked Carly.

"Well" said Helena with a thick sniffle "I replaced a wobad who had fidished her tibe here, as you bight have guessed. Adother wobad was at a very similar stage of her cold, so she deeded replacig sood after the wobad I have replaced, add that's whed Paige arrived. You're right- it's dot very cobbod, but it happeds".

"And how long did it take you to get sick after you arrived?" asked Carly.

"Dot too lodg at all. Less thad a day, id fact" Helena replied.

"I suppose that's not very common as well, isn't it?" said Carly.

"Do, it is dot" said Helena. "It's usually takes people at least a little while lodger to get sick, but I've always beed ode to get sick pretty easily, I'b affraid. Whedever there's a bug goig aroudd I'b usually ode of the first people to catch it Hu Ri Ashoo!" she covered her huge sneeze with her cupped hands, but Carly could still see some droplets of spray fly into the air. She wondered- if Helena was usually one of the first people to get sick, was she usually careful with her germs, or did she pass them around to other people?

"I'b sorry I'b such a bess" said Helena. "I get sick a lot, but by colds are usually dot this bad".

"Ha Ha Pshoo!" Megan had just finished feeding Paige the cough syrup, and sneezed into her handkerchief. Carly had the impression that Megan was someone who was careful about spreading her germs, since she covered her sneezes very well with her handkerchief. Next to her, Paige went into another coughing fit.

"I guess your cold is pretty bad as well, huh?" Carly told her.

"You could say that agaid" said Paige. "I dod't get sick very ofted. Eved id here, it took two days before I started cobig dowd with this cold, but odce I did- it got really bad really fast. Od by secodd dight here, I started gettig a sore throat. The dext bordig the ruddy dose started Hei Shoo! add thed the sdeezes. Beofre I kdew it- I was a sick bess".

"That sound frustrating" said Carly.

"It is, but this research deeded all kidds of people, idcludig those who dod't get sick ofted" said Paige. "He Ishoo! Still, it did't have to be such a bad cold".

"Hi Tshoo, Ihi Tshoo, Ye TshiShoo!" sneezed Skyler. Her sneezes have become much more frequent as the day went on.

"Bless you, Skyler" said Megan behind her handkerchief, into which she was loudly blowing her nose. "It seebs that sidce you've started sdeezig you just cad't stop".

"Tell be about it Tshi YishTshoo, Hish TshiShoo!" Skyler sneezed again. Carly noticed that she was terrible at covering her wet, spraying sneezes, and wondered if she was one of those people who gets everyone around them sick whenever they get sick.

"*sniff* I'b startig to thidk that baybe I should've brought a haddkerchief *sniff* like you, Begad" said Skyler. "By dose is godda get really red with this cold". Indeed, her nose had already gotten a bright shade of pink. She dabbed at it with a tissue, producing a wet sound.

"He He Haaaa Pshoo!" Megan sneezed into her handkerchief. Carly thought that Megan's long buildups probably made it easier for her to cover her sneezes.

"What about you, Megan? When did you started getting sick?" asked Carly.

"About a day add a half after I got here" Megan replied from behind her handkerchief.

"Looks like your cold is really wreaking havoc on your sinuses" said Carly.

"Yeah, by colds usually do that to by siduses. That's why I'b glad I dod't get bady colds" said Megan.

"Ho Rash Eshoo! Ohhhhh!!" Helena sneezed and groaned. "I edvy you, Begad".

That night, Carly laid in her bed and listened to the sounds of colds around her- harsh coughs coming from Paige's room, gurgling nose blows from Megan's, booming sneezing from Helena, or wet doubles and triplets from Skyler. She knew that Helena and Paige won't be staying there for long, and wondered who would be the next women who would come to replace them, what symptoms would they present when they get sick, and would they get sick from her, once she catches her own inevitable cold, or from one of the other women, probably Megan or Skyler? So many questions.

TBC

Which of these girls would you like us to return to next time:

1) Bridget

2) Stella

3) Leslie

Cast yout votes

Part 10:

After leaving the restaurant, Georgia and Leslie took the inner park train to the zoo. During their ride, Georgia told Leslie about the train's special design.

"Oh yeah" said Leslie "I can see it now. Did it ever happen to you"?

"What did?" asked Georgia.

"Getting sick after being exposed to someone's germs on a train ride" Leslie replied.

"Oh that" said Georgia. "Yeah, it happened a couple of times. Not recently, though".

"What was it like?" asked Leslie.

"Well, you can probably guess- after sitting so close to someone not covering their sneezes, you're not too surprised when you wake up a day or two later with a cold of your own" said Georgia. "It's something you learn to expect if you live here long enough, not that I don't try to avoid it, if I can".

"So you don't like being sick" said Leslie.

"No, I do not" said Georgia. "I do have a guilty pleasure if I do get sick though- I really like being taken care of".

"Duly noted" said Leslie.

"What about you?" asked Georgia. "Do you like being sick"?

"Not really" Leslie replied. "Fortunately, I don't get sick a lot".

"Good for you" said Georgia. "I'm not one to get sick a lot myself, though living here has somewhat changed that, obviously".

"So, why the zoo?" asked Leslie.

"Because it's a fun place to be" Georgia replied. "Do you like animals"?

"Sure, they're cute" said Leslie "especially the ones with lots of fur".

"That's exactly what I had in mind" said Georgia.

Soon, the two young women got to the zoo. The place wasn't particularly full, but there were still plenty of people around. They passed by the birds section in a hurry, even though the birds there were beautiful, since it turned out that both their noses were sensitive to feathers. Soon, they got to the monkeys section.

"Hae Tshoo!" Leslie and Georgia both turned around at the sound of a sharp sneeze. The sneezer turned out to be a girl standing near one of the monkey cages, next to another girl, who had a bright pink nose, which she was wiping with a floral handkerchief, which looked pretty heavily used.

"E Tshoo, Hehe Tshoo!" two more sharp, wet sneezes came out of the sneezer's nose.

"Bless you, Larisa" her friend with the handkerchief told her. "Are you catchig by cold"?

"I cad't tell" said the girl named Larisa. "By dose has beed itchig like crazy, but baybe it's just because of all the fur id the air Ehe Tshoo, E Teshoo, He Tshoo"!

"Believe be *sniff* I wish I could stay *sniff* hobe id bed, but we have to fidish our report od the bodkeys for biology class Hei Pshoo!" sneezed the girl with the handkerchief. Leslie then watched as she blew her nose wetly into that handkerchief, and wondered just how much more snot that piece of cloth can take.

"Ugh! Why did we have to choose bodkeys for our report? Etsh Shoo, E Tshoo!" sneezed Larisa.

"Because they're He Hi Pshoo! furry add cute Hu I Pshoo! But baybe we should call it a day He I Pshoo! before I get so sick that I wod't be able to get out of bed for a week, add before you get to the poidt where you cad't stop Hei Pshoo! sdeezig, wheter it's because of by cold or the bodkeys" said her friend before wetly blowing her nose again.

"Yeah *sniff* add I deed to fidd sobe tissues *sniff* add fast" said Larisa.

Georgia and Leslie walked around the monkey cages for a while, before moving on to the bears section. They wandered between the cages for a while, when out of nowhere a young woman, who walked towards them, sneezed openly, right into Georgia's face.

"Hhhhh He Tshoo!" Leslie could see the spary from the sneeze flying in the air, towards her helpless friend.

"Excuse be He Hah Tshoo! I dod't kdow what cabe over be" said the young woman. Leslie then noticed that the edges of her nose were fairly red.

"Looks like a cold, if you ask me" Leslie told the young woman. Georgia was still too shocked to speak, after being sneezed on twice.

"Oh by, baybe you're right Ha He TshShoo, Eh Tshoo! I hope I did't just get you sick if I ab catchig a cold Ha E Tshoo!" not only did the young woman made no effort whatsoever to cover her sneezes, she directed them all towards the face of poor Georgia, who just stood there, too shocked to even move out of the line of fire.

"It sure didn't look like she wasn't trying to get others sick" Leslie told Georgia after the young woman left, blowing her nose into a tissue. "There" Leslie pulled a small box of tissues from her purse and handed it to Georgia, to wipe her face from the spray of the young woman's sneezes.

"Thanks" Georgia said after she finished thoroughly wiping her face. "That was kinda gross".

Leslie nodded. The two of them wandered through the zoo for some time before Gerogia suggested they should go and check out the small amusement park next to the zoo. She told Leslie about a special roller coaster in that park, which wasn't going very fast and wasn't really scary, but enabled you to get a great view of the zoo from above. Leslie thought that it was a nice idea, so they went.

"Ha Shoo, He Shoo!" as Georgia and Leslie were standing in line for the roller coaster, a girl standing in front of them in the line let out two messy uncovered sneezes.

"*sniff* Cobe od, Bacy *sniff* You should be id bed with your cold *sniff* add dow I thidk I'b catchig it too" said the sneezer's friend, standing next to her in line.

"I dod't have a cold, Shauda *sniff* I dever get sick He Ashoo!" sneezed the girl named Macy.

"But you clearly are" the girl named Shauna said and sniffled again. "We should't have cobe here".

"Cobe od- it's godda be a E Shoo! blast" said Macy.

Leslie and Georgia exchaned looks. They had already been near a lot of sick women sneezing that day, and the prospect of riding a roller coaster sitting behind a sick girl who was in full denial and thus wasn't careful about her germs, and her friend, who was clearly getting sick as well, wasn't their idea of fun. Yet, that's exactly what happened. On top of that, almost as soon as the roller coaster started it's ride, it began raining, as if out of nowhere.

"He Shoo, E Shoo, Ha Shoo!" sneezed Macy.

"Ai Shoo, Hi Yishoo!" Shauna echoed her friend with two sneezes of her own, wet and girly sounding.

Unlike Macy, who sneezed openly, Shauna tried to cover her sneezes with her hands. Still, when she and Georgia got off the roller coaster, Leslie was positive and the they were not only soaking wet from the rain, but also with sneeze spray.

"Ashoo, Eshoo, He Ashoo!" sneezed Macy as she got off the roller coaster.

"Cad we go hobe dow, Bacy?" asked Shauna. "All I wadt is to bake byself a cup of tea add crawl idto bed He Yishoo"!

"He Shoo, Esh Shoo, Ha AshShashoo! You kdow what? *cough cough* I'd like sobe of that tea as well" said Macy and sniffled.

"Hai Shooooooo! I'll gladly bake you sobe tea as well" said Shauna. "Dow let's get out of here add idto sobe Hei ShishYishoo! dry clothes".

"That sounds like a pretty good idea for us as well" Leslie told Georgia "wouldn't you say"?

Georgia nodded. "My apartment isn't very far from here" she said.

TBC

Well then. what should we do next time:

1) Return to Carly

2) Stay with Leslie

3) Return to Stella

4) Return to Bridget

Cast your votes

Archived