Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fun for Everyone (a semi- interactive story)

Likesn

So, after checking to see if anyone would be interested in this, I decided to give it a try. This story is inspired by the stories "What a Theme" and "Cold Study Hotel", as well as, a little bit, by the T.V. series "Westworld" (no robots here though, don't worry). I hope that those who said that they would be interested in this would help me carry this through, because it won't work without the help of people here. Hopefully, more people would like to join as this story goes along. The first part would be sort of an introduction to the whole concept of this story, and the "good" parts will come afterwards, so you're gonna have to be a little patient here. As for the way of you participating- for now, you could cast your votes via comments. If I see that a lot of people want to participate (and that would be wonderful) I might consider using polls. Let's get started then, shall we? ;)

Part 1:

It was a long way to the park, but they all had a feeling that it would be very well worth it. Since the park was, essentially, a huge continent on a planet, they had to first get to the planet, then take a plane to an airport on an island, and then take a train to the park itself, and get off it at the station of the section they wanted to visit. From the air, all that could be seen was a huge place, as far as the eye can see, but it looked like just another continent, no way of knowing what was actually there. But of course- they all knew exactly what was there, for that is the reason they came. There was no way to get a closer look at the park, for the train from the airport ran underground and under water, all the way to the park itself. Thus, the first thing they saw wasn't the park itself, but it's massive welcoming hall. It was a combination of a huge train station and the entrance to the park. When they got off the train, they were a little shocked to see just how many people were at the station of their section, but then, when they gave it a second thought, maybe it wasn't so surprising.

There were a lot people. Everywhere. I'm not talking about the park, I'm talking, literally, about everywhere. First, they overpopulated the old erath, but they were lucky enough to make their way into other solar systems, with many planets to settle in. They never found any other life forms, so it was now just a univers full of people. With so many people everywhere, two things were only natural: One- many people needed a job. Two- things that were once only common to a small group of people quickly became much more popular, and fetishes were no exception. The demand for a place like this park was soon large enough to ensure a steady stream of customers, enabling the park to stay profitable. With so many fetishes and so many people having them, the park needed to be as huge as it was. The number of sections this park had was almost infinite, but the place was very well organized, so our group of young women knew exactly how to get to the section they wanted- the one dedicated to women sneezing from colds and illness.

When they got off the train and looked around, they saw that the station was full of young women, just like them, but they didn't see or hear any of them sneeze, or showing any signs of sickness. That was predictable though, for they all had to go through a comprehensive biological scan in order to get permission to land on the planet. They were not worried though, for they knew that there will be plenty of sick young women, with enough sneezing and germs to go around, inside their section of the park.

"Hello. Welcome" said a young woman sitting by a desk. She was attractive, and gave a warm smile to the group of women standing before her, but it was clear that she was completely healthy, which was a little disappointing for said women. They waited patiently in line to get to her. There were other young women waiting in line behind them, and wothers waiting in lines next to them, making their way towards other nice young women sitting by desks.

"Is this your first time here?" asked the woman, still smiling. They all nodded.

"And have any of you already picked a theme for her visit?" asked the woman.

"Yes" said one of the group women. "Actually- we all have".

"Wonderful" said the woman by the desk. "Then, can I see you designated tickets please"?

One by one, the women of the group handed their tickets to the woman by the desk.

"Very good choices" she said "and I see each of you picked a different theme. That's a very good idea. You could all share your experiences with each other aftert the visit".

"So, what should we do next?" asked one of the women.

"You'll go through to the waiting room, and one by one you'll be called to enter and your park experience could begin" said the woman at the desk "except" she added when she looked at the tickets again "for...... which one of you is Claire"?

"I am" said one of the women, who was wearing a business suit.

"What's the matter, Claire? Is there something wrong with your ticket?" asked one of her friends.

"Not at all" said the woman by the desk before turning to Claire "but you would have to wait here a little while longer".

"Let me see that" said another woman before taking Claire's ticket and looking at it. "Are you kidding me?" she turned to Claire.

"What? What does it say?" asked another woman.

The woman holding Claire's ticket gave it for he friends to read, before turning back to Claire.

"You said you're coming here to have fun, just like the rest of us" she told Claire.

"I am, Jade, relax" Claire said clamly.

"It's just another business trip to you, isn't it?" asked Jade.

"Not at all" Calire maintained her calm tone.

"Excuse me" said the woman by the desk "but you're holding the line. I'm gonna have to ask you all, except for Claire, to advance into the waiting room".

"Unbelievable" Jade huffed and gave Claire an angry look.

"Come on" one of her friends told her and all the group women, expect for Claire, moved into the waiting room.

TBC

Which woman and theme should we be following next?

1) Jade, and her theme- "The Germaphobe's Escape Attempt"

2) Stella, and her theme- "The Nurse"

3) Carly, and her theme- "The Lab Rat"

4) Leslie, and her theme- "The Good friend"

5) Bridget, and her theme- "The Race"

Please comment and cast your votes.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carly and the lab rat theme.  This is really promising, can't wait to see how the visit goes for all these women!

Not an update! (Sorry!!)

I just wanted to thank you all for your voting and let you know that the winner is option number 1: Jade, and her theme- "The Germaphobe's Escape Attempt". The next part, focusing on Jade, will be uploaded ASAP.

Part 2:

Each park guest was issued a personal device, which served purposes such as receiving messages, navigation, and more. As Jade walked through the tunnel leading from the waiting room to the park, she looked at the screen of her device. it read:

There is nothing in the world you hate more than getting sick. Wait, actually there is one thing you hate more- getting sick when you have something important you need to do. You despise the thought of people seeing you so weak and voulnerable, and it's even worse if you're, say, in a public event, where everyone can see just how pathetic you are. That's why there is no way you would ever allow yourself to get sick when you have this big gala event to attend. You've been waiting for this event for far too long, and you're not going to let anything, or anyone, ruin this, especially not something stupid like being sick. There are some last minute errands you have to do if you want to be ready for this gala event- get your hair ready, buy a new dress, and collect your entry ticket. You've heard about this bug going around, but there's no way you're gonna let that stop you, right?

Jade smiled with determination after she finished reading this- she most definitely picked the right theme for herself. Even though Jade had a fetish for women sneezing from being sick, she didn't much like it when the sick woman sneezing was her. Sure, getting sick was, what you might call, an "occupational hazard" for a woman with this fetish, but Jade really liked to avoid being sick if she could. Three red dots were flashing on the screen of her device- the hairdresser, the clothing store, and the ticket center. Those were all the places she had to visit in order to be granted access to the final destination of her theme- the gala event. In order to get to each of those places, she had to use the most common means of transportation in the park- it's inner train system. Thus, the thirst thing she did when she got to the park was find the nearest inner train station and take the first available train to where the hairdresser was, about five stops after where she got on the train.

The inner train of the park was a light rail, with a very special design, one that Jade noticed when she got on it. Each car had two doors, one from each side of it, and three seats inside it- two side by side seats and one seat directly in front of them. When she looked at her ticket, Jade saw that her seat was the one in front of the side by side seats. She got on the train and when she got to the next station the door on the other side of the car opened. Two women went inside and sat on the two seats in front of Jade. There wasn't a lot of distance between Jade and the two young women sitting in front of her, so she had a very close view of them. One of the women, who seemed to be the older of the two, was definitely sick- her nostrils were tinged red, her eyes were watery, and her breath sounded congested. The other woman, the younger one, was not so visibly sick, but looked a little embarrassed, for some reason. Shortly after the train left the station, the older woman launched forward with a loud, wet sounding, sneeze:

"Hu Ashoo!" she brought her hands to her face when she sneezed, but only partially covered the sneeze. Jade could see the spray all around her.

"Hu Shoo!" the woman sneezed again, this time catching more of it with her ready hands.

"Bless you" the younger woman told her. "Caught a cold"?

"Thadk you" the older woman said in a fairly congested voice, and gave a few thick sniffles. "Yes, I've beed battlig this dreadful cold for three days dow, add I just cad shake it off. You would't happed to have ady tissues with you by ady chadce, would you? Bide are all out".

"I do have a tissue here, actually. Here you go" the younger woman said before pulling a single tissue out of her handbag and handing it to the older one, who gratefully took it and gave a very loud, gurgling, nose blow into it.

"Oh thadk you so buch" said the older woman "I really deeded to blow by dose".

"E Tshi!" the younger woman suddenly sneezed.

"Bless you dear" the older woman told her. "I hope I did't give you by awful cold just dow".

"Do, I dod't thidk you did" the younger woman said, with sudden congestion in her voice. "I've beed feelig a little off sidce I woke up this bordig. By throat has beed sore, add dow it seebs that I'b codgested Ti Shi! add sdeezig as well. I guess there's do dedyig  it- I'b cobbig dowd with a cold".

"I'b sorry to hear that, dear Hu Eshoo!" the older woman decimated what was left of the younger one's tissue with a powerful sneeze. "Well *sniff* at least you *sniff* have sobe tissues with you *sniff* udlike be".

"Hi Ishtsh, Haish Tshi! Actually *sniff* I thidk the tissue I just gave you was by last ode" said the younger woman.

"Oh by! I'b terribly sorry Hu Ushoo!" sneezed the older woman. Her sneeze was uncovered, with half of the spray flying towards the younger woman, and the other half towards Jade, who could do nothing but sit there helplessly, inches away from two sick and sneezing young women.

Jade felt very relieved when she finally got off the train and headed towards the hairdresser.

"This is going to be a long day" she thought.

Being exposed to so many germs in such a short time, Jade realized that making her way to the gala event without getting sick doing so was going to be a very difficult mission, maybe even an impossible one.

TBC

This part was shorter than I planned it to be, but more would come soon, I promise. In the meantime- you get to decide what would happen next:

First, should we continue to follow Jade and her theme, or switch to another girl?

a) I want to read more about Jade

b) Let's hear about another girl next time

If you chose b, which girl should we follow next?

1) Stella

2) Carly

3) Leslie

4) Bridget

The sooner you cast your votes, the sooner I'll be able to write the next part ;)

I choose B, another girl, but I can't seem to decide which one.  I just think it would be fun to read alternating character's stories.   Keep it up, this is great so far!

Great that you're writing another story, it's been enjoyable so far. Thank you for the mention, it is always nice to provide some measure of inspiration. For the voting, B and Bridget perhaps?

Voting results update:

This one was close, but next time we will be following Bridget.

Hopefully the next part will be uploaded tomorrow.

Part 3:

Unlike Jade, the message on Bridget's device was very short. She was only told to arrive at the location flashing on her device's map for briefing. Bridget walked a short distance in the park, until she got to what looked like an abandoned warehouse. The side streets she walked were pretty abandoned as well, since she didn't see anyone. When she went inside the building she went down to the basement, where a small group of women was standing in line next to each other. Bridget took her place on the rightmost side of the line and waited. Before too long, the door on the other side of the room opened and a woman walked in. She looked like a very serious and tough woman, which was much more impressive given the fact that she was also clearly suffering from a full blown cold- her big nose was very red and chapped, and her face was practically glowing with sickness.

"Ha Ushoo!" the woman unleashed a strong, wet sneeze, totally uncovered, as she stood in front of the line of women.

"Alright, listed up" the woman said in a very congested voice and sniffled thickly.

Bridget and all the other women were completely focused on the woman in front of them.

"You all kdow why you're here" said the woman. "You cabe here today because you heard about what we're pladdig add you wadt to be a part of it Ha Eshoo!" once again, she sprayed them all with a sneeze, bet neither Bridget nor the other women in line even flinched when she did.

"Well- dot so fast" the woman continued. "For a bissiod like we're pladdig, we're godda deed the best of the best. You thidk you got what it takes? Fide, we'll fidd out sood edough. Our bissiod is top secret, strictly deed to kdow base, so if you thought I'b godda tell you all about it- you thought wrodg. Odly ode of you will get to be a part of this bissiod, add we're godda fidd out which ode of you will be the ode to do it".

"Perfect" thought Bridget. She was always the competitive type, and a competition like this was right up her alley.

"Hu Eshoo!" another big sneeze from the woman snapped Bridget out of her thoughts.

"Id order to fidd out which ode of you has what it takes to be a part of our bissiod, w'ere goig to test you all "said the woman. "Ode thig you do deed to kdow, if you haved't guessed it already, is that our bissiod would require you to be able to pass a cold to other people E Shoo! *sniff* Thus, your test is godda have two stages. First, we'll have to be sure you have a cold of your owd to spread, so you'll have to traid your body id order to ebbrace the cold which I'b so gederously passig to you right dow Ha Eshoo!" each sneeze of the woman was very loud, and she was practically shouting it at the girls in front of them. Obviously, she didn't make even the slightest attempt to cover any of her sneezes.

"Odce by cold gets all dice add cozy idside your doses" the woman continued "you'll be ready to start the secodd stage of your tests. You'll be sedt to various places with a sidgle goal- to give your cold to as bady people as possible. We have our ways of kdowig who will catch a Ha Ashoo! cold frob each of you, add the ode who badages to He Ushoo! idfect the bost people would be our widder, worthy of beig a part of our He Ashoo! bissiod. Well? What are you waitig for? Get out of by sight! Hit the showers"!

Bridget and the other women hurried out of the room. On their way to the showers, they could hear the woman giving an extremely gurgling loud nose blow.

This theme reminded Bridget of a military drill, but she assumed it was just the vibe they were trying to pass, to make it all look more authentic.

Naturally, the shower Bridget had was of freezing cold water. Next, she rejoined the other women in a room where an air-condition was blowing extremely cold air all over the place. They were all wearing only short sleeve shirts and short pants. Bridget's shirt was pretty wet from the cold shower water, since she couldn't afford herself to spend too much time drying herself up after the shower. Looking around, she could tell that many of the other women were in a similar state. They all had to sit right in front of the freezing air- condition, with their feet inside bowls filled with cold water and ice cubes. It was almost comical, Bridget thought. They were looking like a bunch of women who were trying methods used in old times to prevent a sickness from settling in the body, except they were doing the exact opposite.

For a while, they just sat there, waiting for their bodies to succumb to the cold. They didn't speak too much to each other, but they did find out each other's names. Sitting next to Bridget was a girl named Tia. Like the others, Tia didn't talk too much, but from what she did say it was evident that she was certain that she was going to win. Some of the other women had very high confidence as well, but there was something different about Tia's approach, some sort of arrogance, perhaps. Bridget's competitive instincts were already on high alert, but Tia's approach managed to trigger those instincts in a way that made Bridget sure that she was about to be her main competition.

"He Tshoo!" sneezed Tia some time later.

"Caught a cold there, Tia?" asked a girl named Ruby.

"Hui Tshoo, Hu IpshTshoo!" Tia sneezed twice more.

"Yep, looks like a cold alright" said Ruby.

"Oh yeah *sniff* I'b sure I'b cobig dowd with sobethig *sniff* bust be a cold Ha EshTshoo! Guess this beads I cad start the secodd stage of by test" said Tia. She then quickly got up from her chair, put her shoes back on and put more clothes on before leaving the room.

"Lucky her" said Ruby. The others nodded.

Bridget was frustrated with the advantage Tia managed to get, but for some time later it seamed that at least the other girls were at the same stage as her.

"Ha Choo!" this time, the sneezer was finally Bridget. Her sneeze was strong, loud and wet, but the ending of it was more high pitched, somewhat girly.

"Do you have a cold as well, Bridget?" asked Ruby.

"Choo, Choo, Choo!" the endings of Bridget's sneezes sounded prolonged, as if to make their effect last longer.

"Well *sniff* I dever sdeeze triplets udless I'b sick, so I guess this beads that I do have a cold as well" Bridget told Ruby.

Bridget got up from her chair and got fully dressed as quickly as she could. While she did, another girl started showing signs of sickness. This time, it was Ruby:

"Hhhhh E Tshoo, He Eh Tshoo!" she let out two breathy sneezes.

"Bless you, Ruby. I thidk you're cobig dowd with a cold as well Aaaa Chooooo!" sneezed Bridget.

"Thadk you Ha Heh Tshoo! I thidk so too" said Ruby.

Bridget was then ready to finally start the second stage of her test- infecting as many people as possible with her cold.

TBC

Once again- you get to choose which girl we'll be following next:

1) Let's get back to Jade

2) Let's stick with Bridget

3) Let's check out Stella's theme

4) Let's check out Carly's theme

5) Let's check out Leslie's theme

Cast your votes people

Archived