Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unpopular Sneeze Fetish Opinions

Bless you, Hi

16 hours ago, aridynamic87 said:

Yeh, haha

as someone who draws sneeze-fet art/commissions, most of my subscribers honestly kinda think I'm into that stuff and I have to tell them No XD idk. my opinion might change in time but yeah, I just like to listen and maybe see spray but that's honestly about it. After reading the above conversation about relationships and stuff, I think I'm kinda the guy who'se in the camp of, "I'd just be happy meeting a wonderful person as a whole; if they have the sneezing fetish like I do, that honestly just helps a lot." :)

I have to say, I’m in the same camp. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saimou

• Chiguy

• Bless you, Hi

• Chillted96

On 8/8/2022 at 6:24 PM, Bless you, Hi said:

Female sneezing fits are overrated!... I'm kidding 🥸🎉

My real comment is that watching someone induce with something pointy (not perfume or flowers, I mean a rolled up tissue or something similar), is like cheating and really cringy to watch.

I thought I was the only one! Especially when they’re giggling etc. turn off for me.

• 3 weeks later...

This is funny fact.

I hear many people like to hear cute girls sneezes like covering, stifles, or muffling.

I don’t like sneezes that sounds fake or cute. I like hot sneezes like desperate to hold back. It sounds like moaning and turn me on.

Fantasizing/writing about real people is creepy as hell and we need to stop. Especially if they don't have the fetish. Even outside of the fetish, it's messed up.

On 2/7/2023 at 6:59 PM, OneSaltySir said:

Fantasizing/writing about real people is creepy as hell and we need to stop. Especially if they don't have the fetish. Even outside of the fetish, it's messed up.

There are lots (and I mean: ”LOTS”) of creepier things in the world. As for fantasizing, no-one will even know, if you do it (except for you, yourself, of course); so, no-one’s getting hurt 🤷🏼‍♂️.

11 hours ago, GaySneezeLover said:

- blessing is the hottest thing besides sneezing

- i don’t like colds/nose blowing

Yeah, I definitely prefer allergies to colds (lots more sneezing, for one); and nose-blowing doesn’t really do anything special, for me.

On 2/7/2023 at 11:59 AM, OneSaltySir said:

I appreciate where you coming from, but if this is your view then you may have found the wrong forum

Everyone here is welcome to their own opinions. Personally I feel that writing serious naughtiness about a real person who is currently alive is a bit on the icky side, so I won't do it on fics that I write on commission. Which, by the way, is a thing that I do, which you can take advantage of by clicking on the link below, and help keep the forum running in the process.

Anyway, let's all remember to be nice to each other, and, uh... be nice.

https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/topic/81661-donate-to-keep-the-forum-running-get-an-awesome-story/

On 2/12/2023 at 6:00 PM, MobyRick said:

I appreciate where you coming from, but if this is your view then you may have found the wrong forum

Thanks for the warm welcome. Telling someone you don't even know that they don't belong somewhere is a great way to make friends for sure!

On 2/11/2023 at 10:02 AM, Saimou said:

There are lots (and I mean: ”LOTS”) of creepier things in the world. As for fantasizing, no-one will even know, if you do it (except for you, yourself, of course); so, no-one’s getting hurt 🤷🏼‍♂️.

I'm sorry that you two see nothing wrong with taking real people who know nothing about you and treating them as puppets. Imagine being so absolutely self absorbed that you feel entitled to write fetish related things about random celebrities who have no romantic interest in each other. I absolutely admit that maybe I was wrong about fantasizing. That? Yea, if it's just a lowkey and private thing, then I really can't stop you. But writing fetishy things about a real person without their knowledge or consent is crossing a line. I don't care how cute you think those two guys from your favourite band would be together, creating fetish related content of them and putting it out for the world to see is WRONG. It completely ignores their autonomy and the fact that they are actual human beings who maybe don't want anything to do with this sort of thing. I know that I wouldn't want anyone doing that to me, and I also know how easy it is to respect people and see them as the humans they are. 

So. Creating fetish related content about real people without their knowledge and consent and proceeding to put it on the internet for the world to see? Yea, I still stand where I stood before. It's creepy as hell.

23 minutes ago, OneSaltySir said:

Thanks for the warm welcome. Telling someone you don't even know that they don't belong somewhere is a great way to make friends for sure!

I'm sorry that you two see nothing wrong with taking real people who know nothing about you and treating them as puppets. Imagine being so absolutely self absorbed that you feel entitled to write fetish related things about random celebrities who have no romantic interest in each other. I absolutely admit that maybe I was wrong about fantasizing. That? Yea, if it's just a lowkey and private thing, then I really can't stop you. But writing fetishy things about a real person without their knowledge or consent is crossing a line. I don't care how cute you think those two guys from your favourite band would be together, creating fetish related content of them and putting it out for the world to see is WRONG. It completely ignores their autonomy and the fact that they are actual human beings who maybe don't want anything to do with this sort of thing. I know that I wouldn't want anyone doing that to me, and I also know how easy it is to respect people and see them as the humans they are. 

So. Creating fetish related content about real people without their knowledge and consent and proceeding to put it on the internet for the world to see? Yea, I still stand where I stood before. It's creepy as hell.

i appreciate your view, and i agree. Yes, there are worse things in the world than having a weird sneeze story written about you, but it still makes people uncomfortable. It's like how all the girls on twitch are talking about how they have their clips taken and put in sneeze compilation videos. 

Idk, personally consent is very important, especially when it comes to kink shit. I think there is an argument to be made that posting your likeness online is consent, but it's a pretty gray area. I don't personally do it or seek it out, but we are all but silly goofy horny people on the internet at the end of the day..

22 hours ago, OneSaltySir said:

Hi, I'm sorry if you found some of the response to your post unwelcoming - in my experience, the forum is generally a very welcoming place. It's also a good place for policing creepy behaviour and doesn't allow that sort of thing - but where we draw the line on what is creepy will vary from person to person.

I think some people might have bristled at your post because those of us who enjoy fanfiction, observations or similar might have thought you were calling them creepy. I do get where you're coming from, but I think it's understandable if some people were a little taken aback by that.

The forum has many different parts, and nobody is going to be into all of them - for example we have a "Related Fetishes" board about nose-blowing and handkerchiefs, and other things. The majority of people here aren't interested in that, and they don't read or post there. People tend to enjoy the bits of the forum they like, and forget about the other ones.

I really hope you do feel welcome on the forum, and you can enjoy the bits you like without worrying too much about the bits you find creepy. Because honestly, as online communities go, this is a pretty good one. 🙂

On 2/15/2023 at 10:16 PM, OneSaltySir said:

Yes; I admit, and agree that WRITING fetishy content IS creepy. Fantasizing, if you keep it private, indeed, should be absolutely no problem (though, personally, I don’t really do either). I’m just saying that it’s the Internet. Expect everything. Shit’s gonna get creepy, in some parts of the world-wide web. While some may stop it, as a result of your crusade; on the whole, it will never stop. Some people will insist on doing it, till bitter end. Sorry that you were led to interpret my post like that. Just because there are creepier things, online; doesn’t mean that there’s NOTHING wrong with it. 🤔

• 9 months later...

uhhhh. back on track thought:

inflating the font size to convey a huge sneeze is an eyesore. i know this is hyperspecific to writing and roleplay but. i’d like at least some resemblence of realism in my sneeze horn, and a 72px “HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!” smack dab in the middle of a paragraph is a turnoff to the utmost degree

tldr i kinda sorta hate unnecessarily huge/over the top sneezes lmao. especially if thats the *only* thing u have goin 

Edited by riyona_ebooks
On 12/2/2023 at 11:12 PM, riyona_ebooks said:

uhhhh. back on track thought:

inflating the font size to convey a huge sneeze is an eyesore. i know this is hyperspecific to writing and roleplay but. i’d like at least some resemblence of realism in my sneeze horn, and a 72px “HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!” smack dab in the middle of a paragraph is a turnoff to the utmost degree

tldr i kinda sorta hate unnecessarily huge/over the top sneezes lmao. especially if thats the *only* thing u have goin 

I sometimes do enjoy my inflated font sizes to convey huge sneezes, but enough is enough. I like some realism, in my sneezefics (why I mostly don’t usually go for sneezes that wipe out half the town, either); and it DEFINITELY shouldn’t be the only/main focus of the fic.

Edited by Saimou
Better text arrangement.

I'm not at all into random or induced sneezes, they need a cause for me (preferably a cold, but hayfever is also okay) that they cannot escape (e.g. for cat allergies, the person could just go away...).

On 1/8/2023 at 4:22 AM, aridynamic87 said:

I just like to listen and maybe see spray but that's honestly about it.

Haha I'm so with you on this!!! Visuals can for real destroy it for me if it's not veryveryvery specific or I'm in a certain mood.

I'm also with the people that talked about the overly loud sneezes, I much more like someone trying (and preferably also failing) to be quiet, but the overly dramatic ear-drum blowing sneezes are not it. I do like stifles though, but not only and not all the time.

Also, the more hitching the better a lot of the times. Like... there are wavs containing pretty much only false starts and breathing and almost-sneezes that have me melting so hard, so I don't even need the sneezes for it to be nice. Just the anticipation and the torture hahaha

Hi, most men sneeze loud and wet. If there are some that are hiding, have roommates or just very soft or fake sounding I bypass those. Bring on loud, wet, multiple, real ones PLEASE. More men need to be making Y.T. videos. I doubt need to see everything either I'm just listening in private😃

I'm not really into rapid-fire sneezes, mostly because it tends to be a fit of small "semi-sneezes" rather than an actual fit of full sneezes. Several sneezes one after the other? Yes please. But if it comes to choosing between a series of little noises that barely makes a sneeze and one strong and noticeable sneeze I'd most likely choose the latter.

2 hours ago, Likesn said:

I'm not really into rapid-fire sneezes, mostly because it tends to be a fit of small "semi-sneezes" rather than an actual fit of full sneezes. Several sneezes one after the other? Yes please. But if it comes to choosing between a series of little noises that barely makes a sneeze and one strong and noticeable sneeze I'd most likely choose the latter.

Couldn't agree more. :yes:

On 12/18/2023 at 7:37 PM, Likesn said:

EXACTLY 🎯!!!

Since this has got new additions just this month, I guess I can add my own as well...

As others have mentioned spray and mess... I LOVE mess. Best shit ever. Give me all the mucus, detailed descriptions of it, make it gross... But. I'm not at all a fan of just spray. I kind of find mouths gross and I hate spit, and spray is nothing but that so it's definitely gross to me.

And I don't understand how so many can hate "cough like" sneezes. I really don't care for all the vocalisation, it feels really... overdone and not natural and "cough like" is a much better sound.

ALSO. "Kitten sneezes"? No thank you 😅