Sneeze Fetish Forum

so many places (M/M)

Lily

Wonderful!  I had to stop work to read and will read again later much slower :)  thank you so much!!!!!  I read this more than any other story and wish these boys could be my best friends - I just adore them!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lily

• Privatedancer

• Not Telling

• Dream Moon

Omg so cute- I hope you continue with these characters later on, their dynamic is just so special and I'd love to see more of emotional Matt and sweet Jim :,) 

On 7/11/2023 at 12:31 AM, Lily said:

salut salut

so guys this is the LAST chapter of the story. I know. Heartbreaking ? Haha, but no worries, I am not that cruel and I plan to do a lot of short stories after this, I swear. As I have a job during all summer iI will not have a lot of time for writing, but I have already started a short story on my phone which should be published soon. So please have faith and patience in me, my fictional characters are like my siblings, I can't just let them down now. And you have been so supportive of me, lil french bean who struggles with english language sometimes, that I want to offer you the very best I'm capable of. Thanks again for all the support and love, you don't even imagine how much it was helpful and made me so happy, feeling confident in the writing process and embracing this fetish of ours. ❤️

I know right ??? he's so cute when he's being sweet like that

awn thanks

thank you, I love all your comments, and you literally write a whole plot for me, so the first short story I will published will be the Luke's story 🥰

I hope you will all love this chapter 😘

CHAPTER 23 - YES

They stopped in front of the house. They got off the bike and took off their helmets. Jim smiled seeing Matt's hair completely messy and he tried to straighten it out, at least put some order in it. Matt let Jim touching his hair without even moving.

"Now you are fine." said Jim with a tiny smile.
"Let's go." Matt said, taking Jim's hand in his and leading him towards the ceremony room.
"We weren't supposed to...I mean one of us was supposed to already be in the room while the other is walking along right ?" wondered Jim, worried to do the right thing, as always.
"It's way too straight for us. I want to walk with you." muttered Matt.

Jim scoffed. His heart was pounding. Matt turned to him and adjusted his collar.

"Jim, I want to walk proudly with you." he said in a soft and tender tone that Jim liked so much in him.
"Granted." murmured Jim.

Matt smiled, kissed him on the cheek and then, they entered the room. The room was full. Luke almost panicked seing them together but had the good sense to send the music. Matt took Jim's arms as everyone stood up. He blushed.

"Everyone is watching us..." he whispered.

Jim felt oddly more at ease. Everything felt good now. It was the moment when he was finally going to marry Matt. He smiled hearing his fiancé.

"Of course they do. Where do you want them to look ?" he said in the same tone as Matt.

And they walked slowly, smiling at everyone and waving. Well at least Jim did. Matt was nervously gripping Jim's arm.

"My God are all these people really our friends ?" he grimaced.

Jim couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"Matt stop..."
"No but seriously I don't..."
"Hold me tight". whispered Jim in a soothing voice in Matts ear.

Matt swallowed. He couldn't help it anyway, holding Jim tight. Finally they arrived in front of the master of ceremony who invited everyone to sit down. After making his brief speech, Jim cleared his throat and made his own speech.

"I had to give my speech first because almost all of you know Matt and whoever missed this trait of him, Matt is the type who wants to have the last word. So yes, even for marriage, Matt will have the last word."

Jim spoke in a quiet, smiling voice and everyone laughed when he paused. Matt looked at him with bright eyes, focused but with the shadow of a smile.

"Matthew Hatfield. We've known each other for some years now. But it took that weird night, three years ago, when I truly met you. Since that night, I haven't been able to let go of you."

The whole audience had an "awwwn" reaction. Lizzie fidgeting in her chair. She whispered to Carol "Do you realize...!" in a excited whisper.

Matt blushed lightly. He didn't take his eyes off Jim, who was also looking at him.

"I didn't try to fight to love you less. It's impossible. On the other hand, I wanted to know you more. And that was a hell of a battle."

Matt nodded lightly, and the audience laughed lightly. Luke rolled his eyes like "boy do I know it". Jim smiled to Matt but then his smile fell down gently as he was overwhelmed by the emotion.

"I knew you were hiding a lot of things. But I was a thousand miles from suspecting that you would have me, one day. Even as a friend. And Matt, you are my best friend. You’re the one I have been looking for all my life. How lucky am I to have find you ?"

Matt felt his cheeks were so warm. His heart was pounding hard.

"I tried so hard to be loved all my life that I didn't figured that loving you would mean so many things. Not just feeling better every day. But accepting who I am. Every day you push me to be better. You encourage me in everything I do. You always have something to say and I always want to hear it. Sometimes we disagree. Sometimes we are stubborn. But we always do it together."

Jim sighed, but it was a sigh of happiness.

"I can’t even say all the things that crossed my mind the day you accepted me in your life. And I still managed to figuring this out. But I don’t even care now. I love you. Every parts of you. You are my favourite person. You are my guide. My soulmate. You got me. In so many places. It's like all my being was only waiting for you, Matthew, to be that happy and proud for the rest of my life."

Matt lowered his head for a moment. He was supposed to speak afterwards ? It seemed complicated to him. He raised his head.

"James. My..."

He whispered as he only wanted Jim to hear.

"Dearest Jim."

And then he spoke out loud.

"Jim. I envied you. I was jealous of you. I hated you... I wasted my time actually. Before I got to know you. And loved you almost instantly the second you didn't let me go. When you made me realize that if there was one person that deserved me to crumble in front of him it was you. Now I know that sounds weird. But I don't care. We are weird. At least I am. And ...I think everyone who knows us is as surprised as they are jaded to know that we are getting married today. It's not even that we are so different is that we were just meant to be. I don't even believe in this it's just..."

And Matt's voice cracked without him being able to do anything about it. Oh man. But Jim looked at him with tenderness, his hazel eyes covered him with kindness, respect and love. Matt swallowed a bit.

"It's just so obvious isn't it ?" he said almost looking like he needed confirmation.

Jim nodded slowly. But Matt regained his strength, trying to focus on Jim's handsome face, contorted with emotion, which brought out his sharp cheekbones and the glow of his hazel eyes.

"Ok so I...I don't even remember what I wanted to say next so I guess...I just..."

He almost seemed to be looking for his approval, which seemed odd for Matt. Jim took his hand in his. As soon as he felt Jim's skin against his, Matt who was not looking for his words but hesitating to pronounce them on knew what he had to do.

"I want to tell a last thing. One day I made a coming out. I mean...I did it publicly but before my activism, before being an adult, before being a journalist or an artist, I did my coming out. To... To my mother."

Jim looked at him with tears in his eyes. Matt was really talking about his mom right now, and it was amazing to hear. To see he was unafraid to get emotional even though he was in public. To feel that it was possible just by holding his hand.

"I...I told her I liked men. And mom...I mean my mother accepted it immediately. Because she knew that it was just a part of me. And she loved me so much that she couldn't just erased that part. But anyways. The only thing I want is that she know that...That I respected her in anything she thought or said. I live my life in my way. Since forever. But I know I respected her deepest wish concerning me. Right now I...I just...I wished she could see me now. I know she would be proud. Not of me, but of you Jim. I know that she would have loved you like a son. She would have enveloped you with all this love that I want to give you for the rest of our lives. S-so...I just want to make an update to my coming out. I don't love men. I love Jim. And I sincerely hope you seing me right now, mom. Because I did listening to you. I'm not alone anymore. Be proud. I know I am. In so many places, but above all because of one incredible person that stands in front of me saying he loves me and want to share his incredible soul with me. I know I never felt so proud before, and it thanks to you, James. "

His eyes were about to be flooded with tears at this point. He grabbed Jim's hand and squeezed it. Jim stroked Matt's hand with his thumb for support. He was very moved. Jim tugged Matt's hand gently, pulling him closer. They hugged each other. Jim kissed Matt on the forehead and Matt rested his head on his shoulder. They were shaking lightly. It was a very tender moment. Then Matt slowly lifted his head and Jim tilted his and together they kissed. The rest of the world no longer existed at this point.

Yet people were crying, applauding. And at one point, the master of ceremony continued his speech, asking that we bring the rings. Matilda came forward, little proud kiddow in her mauve tulle dress and flower crown, carrying a cushion on which were the wedding rings. These were the rings that Matt had created. They had simply given them to the girls before slipping away earlier. With Jim, they wanted no other alliances. Matilda was so proud of her and she also giggled a bit as she was so excited to see her two uncles getting married. Matt made a wink to her and Jim took Matt's ring to put it gently on Matt's finger. Then Matt, who was shaking slightly, did the same. They looked at each other.

"I pronounce you husband and husband. You can uh…kiss each other again, and we can clap for them. Congratulations !"

Matt didn't hear anything at that point. He kissed Jim and that was it. Nothing else mattered. He wasn't just kissing Jim. He kissed his husband. And Jim ? He kissed Matt over and over, the crowd cheering seemed so far from them at this moment. Yes, truly, nothing else mattered. They knew now that they could be in so many places, each would always have a place for the other now. Forever.

Few hours after, they were in the park, hidden behind trees. They had almost run away from their own marriage. They just wanted to spend time together.

"What's the name of that thing again ?" mumbled Matt.
“Matt, please trust me. I could do it myself, but you know it doesn't have the same effect on me." begged Jim.
"Come on, we gotta go back. It's our wedding. We can't… Shit, how come am I the one saying that ? We can't abandon people at our own wedding for so long" Matt mumbled.
"Okay forget it..." Jim whispered, ready to walk back into the room.

But Matt wanted to please Jim. His dear husband. So Matt took the bottle. Chino...Chunk...The name was terrible. He spilled some into the little blue cap, a little too much since powder fell into his palm and he slipped half of it into one nostril and the other half into the other.

"MATT !" screamed Jim.
"What ? I thought you wanted me to... Mmm that smells weird..."
"But... But honey, you took way too much..." said Jim, a bit worried.
"What ? You said 'you have to snort the cork'." protested Matt, feeling a weird tickle inside his nose.
"But my nose isn't as sensitive as yours." Jim argued, intrigued, excited and only slightly apprehensive as he saw the wings of Matt's nose expand faster and faster.
"Oh my God...N-uh...Uh...AAAAaa-aahh-AAaAaApshhhIIIew" sneezed loudly Matt.

And then...

"Huh…Huh…HUP-TISHOO ! Tisshhuuuh ! Tsssshuh ! Huh-huh-HeeeepppshIIIEw ! Tshhhiiiew ! PshiIIIEW ! TssshHHHIEW ! APTSHIIIIEW ! AAaaaAAA-RCHOO ! ACHOO ! A….APCHOO ! Ah...Can't...Eh...Eh-eh-eeeeeeeEEETISHOO ! TISHOO ! T'shhhUUUh ! EH….EH…EH…EH-ThEEEHCHOO ! Huh…Huh….HuuUUUUTISHEW ! EH-eh...EshiiiIIIEW ! I-I…ITISHEW ! Uh…Uh…IiiiIIII-ISHU ! ISHU ! Ah....HHH-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-HHH-HHH-Hn-Hhh-AT-CHEW ! Huuuh-HuUUUNH-ATCHIEW ! Ah ! Uh…ATISHOO ! Huh...Huh-psssHHHIEW ! EheEEeeeeEE-TISHIUUUU ! Jee-eez...E-ETISHIU-Hii-TISHU ! ARCHOO ! ACHOO ! Hm-HMCHIEW ! AH-PCHTIEW ! AaaaAAPTISHOO ! AaaaAAA-CHOO ! AtttssXXXSHHHUH ! EPCHIEw ! EPCHIEW ! Huuhhh-HUTCHOO ! Huuu-HUTISHOO ! Eh…Oh…EEEECHIEW ! ACHOO ! ACHOO ! Hmm…Ah…ACHOO ! ACHOO ! ACHOO ! AAAAAACHH-AAAA-aaaaa-AAA-TI…ATISHOOOOOO ! Oh my..." sneezed Matt freely, his body shaking, his face completely relaxed, like it was possessed by the sneezing.
"Bless you…" Jim muttered, impressed and excited.

Matt kissed Jim right away, even though he still wanted to sneeze. And he only parted from Jim's lips when he really had to sneeze, chose what he did, and right in Jim's face ; "HUT-SHHHHUUH !"

Jim blushed and kissed Matt. Matt sneezed again a last time into im's face, a big and wet "Hhhh-PPPPSSHHHIIIIIEW !" then he licked his own lips with a little smile, even though he struggled to took his breath again.

"Oh we're going to have so much fun, Mister James Hatfield..." he smiled saying that.
"Matt...I love you so much I..." murmured Jim, completely fascinated by Matt's suggestive gaze.
"I love you to my dear, dear J-J-JIIIISHIIIEW !" he sneezed again on Jim's beautiful face.
"Bless you love." said Jim, licking his lips, ready to kiss Matt again.

And they did kiss.
And again.
And again. 

THE END ❤️

Oh my what a beautiful ending! This is and was an amazing story! So well written. Really enjoyed every bit of it! Great characters and awesome storyline! 🫶🏻🌻

Just want to drop a note to tell you how much I have absolutely loved your writing and your characters.  I envy your talent and hope you are in a career that utilizes your creative genius!

T’es incroyable je suis trop contente d’avoir trouvé cette histoire! Merci de l’avoir écrite, vraiment. Et trop heureuse et surprise de voir enfin quelqu’un qui parle français ici :)

• 2 weeks later...

salut salut

TAHNKS for all the comments you made. I was working abroad for these last days but I read them with great happiness.

@Privatedancer that's so cute, I have to say I already have a Matt in my life but I wished I could have a Jim too ☺️

also I'm a social worker but I do using my creativity A LOT in my job + I'm an artist too so...But that's so sweet of you, thank you very much 😭

@AntheaHolmes thanks to have followed my lil stories about these guys, and thanks for all your support, it means a lot !

@solitaire-au yay I tried my best, it was hard to put an end to it, so thank you very much !

@dwaekki emotional Matt and sweet Jim will always be a thing now ! I remembered starting writing this in my head thinking nobody will enjoyed these guys as much as I did, but I'm so glad it's not the case, and I'm so happy to share the love with you !

@lacrima salut toi ! merciii c'est trop gentil, c'est tellement rare de croiser des gens qui parlent français. Je suis trop contente si mon histoire t'as plu 🤗

good news : I'm currently writing a little something about Luke...The first part should be posted very soon so stay tuned 🤭 and obviously Matt and Jim will be there too, and sneezes will be countless 🤭

Yay!  So happy to hear a Luke update is coming.  You bring a social worked makes so much sense.  Both from the exceptional depth of character development and the fact that 2 of my very best friends are social workers so it makes sense I would be drawn to your work and characters!  So happy you have a Matt in your life.  Hope it is ok to say - he is my favorite - love them BOTH but I just totally connect with Matt.

Well I fell a little bit behind, but I couldn't not reply. This piece was art, it was an absolute pleasure to read. Every chapter, every update was beautiful, emotional, and riveting. This story is seared into my mind and etched into my heart. I adore these two and I am thrilled for the life you brought to these characters and the care with which you handled their love story. The ending was superb. I always loved how willing Matt was indulge in Jim's fetish and to do it with Chhinkni Powder was so ridiculously sweet and romantic. You are such a gifted writer and I loved every last second of this masterpiece. I can't praise you enough for your contribution to the forum with this outstanding story so I will just say a thousand thank you's. Thank you for this wonderful, heartfelt and amazing story, thank you for your personal engagement with each of us readers, and thank you for sharing your talent and allowing us a glimpse into your world. I will absolutely be following the link you provided. ❤️

dearest @Not Telling thank you so much for this beautiful comment, I hope you're fine and that you will continue to be around to pursued Matt & Jim's sneezy lil adventures with me, and with the other readers. I loved how invested you were in my story, it gave me confidence and the desire to pursued (for real). And also I love your story, I re-read it when I feel down, I loved it so much ! mille merci ❤️ 

• 3 months later...