Sneeze Fetish Forum

Let's share our favourite quotes

kiku

Hi all,

before I start the topic, there are some thoughts I’d like to share with you.

It still feels so unreal to me that a user I have grown very fond of, JessStarseed1111, left the forum. I really, really enjoyed reading her posts, since they brought an atmosphere of love and kindness anywhere she appeared. She and I discovered many things we have in common, and although we’ve only known each other for a couple of weeks, we felt there was a special, almost soulmate-like connection between us.

To see that she has left came as a great shock to me yesterday.
I miss her terribly.
Of course, I respect her decision. I believe she must have had a good reason to do that.
It just makes me very sad that we didn’t have the chance to exchange any contact information, which means that it is impossible for us to get in touch again (unless she decides to re-join the forum one day).

Since I don’t want to be absorbed by sadness and negative feelings, I’ve decided to revive some of Jess’ awesome topics that I enjoyed taking part in. Today I’ll start with the quotes topic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear @JessStarseed1111, if you still read the forum, I want to say thank you for everything you brought here. Thank you for being so wonderful, so kind and caring, so creative, so abundant in sharing your wise thoughts, spiritual messages, songs, and quotes. Thank you for always encouraging me – and others too. Thank you for all the butterflies, hearts, and flowers. And so much more.

Thank you for being such an inspiration to me.

I still feel connected with you in my heart, and I keep in mind what you once replied to one of my posts (I can’t put it as beautifully as you) – that my spiritual guides are always with me, watching over me, giving me energy. I had known about this before, but reading it from you made it even more special.
I believe in our paths crossing again one day.
Take good care of yourself.

❤️💙💜🍀🌿🌸🌈🔥🌊🦋

My quote for today is:

“Life is like that, one must take it as it is, bravely, undaunted, and smiling - in spite of everything.”
(Rosa Luxemburg)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kiku

• AngelRain

• AntheaHolmes

• sneezefan222

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh no! JessStarseed1111! I hope she's okay. She was so kind to me when I was struggling emotionally and mentally. She will be missed greatly.

As for a quote, I'm a collector of quotes, so I hope it's okay if I post two. The first is one that is my all time favorite love quote. The second is one I think, JessStarseed1111 would have liked.

"The hours I spend with you I look upon as a sort of perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee, and thou art enough." - George Edward Moore

"I speak of love that comes to mind:The moon is faithful, although blind;

She moves in thought she cannot speak.

Perfect care has made her bleak.

I never dreamed the sea so deep,

The earth so dark; so long my sleep. I have become another child. I wake to see the world go wild." – Allen Ginsberg

2 hours ago, kiku said:

Hi all,

before I start the topic, there are some thoughts I’d like to share with you.

It still feels so unreal to me that a user I have grown very fond of, JessStarseed1111, left the forum. I really, really enjoyed reading her posts, since they brought an atmosphere of love and kindness anywhere she appeared. She and I discovered many things we have in common, and although we’ve only known each other for a couple of weeks, we felt there was a special, almost soulmate-like connection between us.

To see that she has left came as a great shock to me yesterday.
I miss her terribly.
Of course, I respect her decision. I believe she must have had a good reason to do that.
It just makes me very sad that we didn’t have the chance to exchange any contact information, which means that it is impossible for us to get in touch again (unless she decides to re-join the forum one day).

Since I don’t want to be absorbed by sadness and negative feelings, I’ve decided to revive some of Jess’ awesome topics that I enjoyed taking part in. Today I’ll start with the quotes topic.

Dear @JessStarseed1111, if you still read the forum, I want to say thank you for everything you brought here. Thank you for being so wonderful, so kind and caring, so creative, so abundant in sharing your wise thoughts, spiritual messages, songs, and quotes. Thank you for always encouraging me – and others too. Thank you for all the butterflies, hearts, and flowers. And so much more.

Thank you for being such an inspiration to me.

I still feel connected with you in my heart, and I keep in mind what you once replied to one of my posts (I can’t put it as beautifully as you) – that my spiritual guides are always with me, watching over me, giving me energy. I had known about this before, but reading it from you made it even more special.
I believe in our paths crossing again one day.
Take good care of yourself.

❤️💙💜🍀🌿🌸🌈🔥🌊🦋

My quote for today is:

“Life is like that, one must take it as it is, bravely, undaunted, and smiling - in spite of everything.”
(Rosa Luxemburg)

@kiku Wow.  I can’t believe she just left…not a farewell or anything.  It was always fun and exciting to talk to her on the forum.  Especially when we wrote our “love letters” to each other.  If you still read the forum Jess, just know that talking to you everyday made me smile.  I wish you the best in life ❤️.

7 hours ago, AngelRain said:

"The hours I spend with you I look upon as a sort of perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee, and thou art enough." - George Edward Moore

Oh my God, this is so beautiful. (I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes...)
Thank you for sharing these truly amazing words.
❤️🍀🌸
I like the other one by Allen Ginsberg too.
Of course it's OK to share more than one per day. I'm looking forward to anything you feel like sharing. 🤗

It's a bit comforting to know I'm not alone thinking of Jess and missing her. So many thanks to you and @sneezefan222 for dropping by in this topic. ❤️ 💙
I'll be back with another quote later. First, it's time for a nice Sunday breakfast. 🍳 🍏

My quote for today:

"There is no remedy for love but to love more."
(Henry David Thoreau)

❤️💙💜🌿❤️💙💜

The movie Seabiscuit is full of great quotes, I'll share two of them here.

“When they finally did race him, he did just what they had trained him to do… he lost." 

"You don't throw a whole life away just because it's banged up a little."

“Don’t every make someone a priority, when they only view you as an option.” 

-Joel Osteen

My quote for today:

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the  end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow."
(Mary Anne Radmacher)

💚💚💚🌕💚💚💚💚

My quote for today:

"She believed she could, so she did."
(R. S. Grey)

💜💜💜💜💜💜🌕💜💜💜💜💜💜

Here are my quotes for the day. Again from my personal collection.

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way than this; where I do not exist, nor you, so close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep." – Pablo Neruda

"There is no man who does not carry scars on his heart. If there were someone in the world like that, he would be a shallow soul." - Hiei from the Yu Yu Hakusho movie. Honestly that movie sucked but that quote was too good not to keep and too good not to share. If anyone hasn't seen the Yu Yu Hakusho, please do! It's an absolute joy to watch. It my absolute favorite anime. And for any existing fans of the series, feel free to message me. Haha

@AngelRain The quote about love by Pablo Neruda is so beautiful! ❤️

I don't know the movie Yu Yu Hakusho (I must admit I know almost nothing about anime), but the quote is really wise and true.

Thank you for sharing! 🌸🍀💜

Just now, kiku said:

@AngelRain The quote about love by Pablo Neruda is so beautiful! ❤️

I don't know the movie Yu Yu Hakusho (I must admit I know almost nothing about anime), but the quote is really wise and true.

Thank you for sharing! 🌸🍀💜

You're very welcome. I'll try and remember to share more tomorrow. :)

I was sad to see all of Jess's posts and messages disappear. She was a ray of sunlight on the forum :)I hope she's doing all well ❤️

A quote from a wise man, my grandpa : "Most of the time, the path of kindness will be the hardest to go through, but it is also the one that will lead you to a fulfilling life."

8 hours ago, Femiline77 said:

A quote from a wise man, my grandpa : "Most of the time, the path of kindness will be the hardest to go through, but it is also the one that will lead you to a fulfilling life."

@Femiline77 Thank you for sharing this wonderful quote! Your grandpa must be (must have been?) a very wise man indeed. ❤️ There is so much truth in his words.
Kindness is so important. Sometimes it's easy to forget. But I try to remind myself all the time. 🌸

@AngelRain Feel free to share any quote you like any time! 🤗

And everybody else too, of course. 😀

My quote for today:

"A path is made by walking on it."
(Zhuang-zi, Chinese philosopher, 4th century BC)

My quote today is: 

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."

Oscar Wilde

Oscar Wilde truly speaks to me. I have read everything of his work and know his life pretty well... he's always be fascinating to me. I'm happy that you started this topic @kiku but of course I'm sad for the reason behind it. 🌻

@AntheaHolmes Wow, thank you! 🌸 Great that you mention Oscar Wilde. There is one famous quote by him that I say to myself almost every day - it actually keeps me going when I feel down: "Everything is going to be fine in the end. If it's not fine, it's not the end."

❤️💚💜

My quotes for the day (though I might post more later):

"If there were dreams to sell

What would you buy?

Some cost a passing bell; Some a light sigh

That shakes from Life’s fresh crown

Only a rose leaf down.

If there were dreams to sell,

Merry and sad to tell,

And the crier rang the bell

What would you buy?" - Thomas Lovell Beddoes

"What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And, what if, in your dream, you went to Heaven, and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And, what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?" - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Fun fact about this second quote. It, at one point, inspired a story that I never finished. Maybe I should go back to it sometime. We'll see.

@AngelRain Thank you for sharing the beautiful poem and the quote about the dream - I love mysterious thoughts like that. 😊 ❤️

Now, I take a minute to go off topic because I have some good news! 😍

Our dear friend JessStarseed1111 is OK and says hi to you all! She's got a youtube channel with the same user name (that's how I found her! *proud grin*), she has her contact info in her bio, and she would love to hear from you all who liked her posts and would like to stay in touch with her. I'm just so incredibly happy that she is not lost to us after all. 😊 🦋
Hellooooooo @sneezefan222 ! 📣 Jess wants you to know about this too. 😊

As Marcel Proust once said:
“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”

1 hour ago, kiku said:

@AngelRain Thank you for sharing the beautiful poem and the quote about the dream - I love mysterious thoughts like that. 😊 ❤️

Now, I take a minute to go off topic because I have some good news! 😍

Our dear friend JessStarseed1111 is OK and says hi to you all! She's got a youtube channel with the same user name (that's how I found her! *proud grin*), she has her contact info in her bio, and she would love to hear from you all who liked her posts and would like to stay in touch with her. I'm just so incredibly happy that she is not lost to us after all. 😊 🦋
Hellooooooo @sneezefan222 ! 📣 Jess wants you to know about this too. 😊

As Marcel Proust once said:
“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”

I’m heading there right now!!

2 hours ago, kiku said:

PS: @AngelRain It would be great to read your story if you ever feel like finishing it. 🌸

I will let you know if I ever finish it! It might be a long time as I'm currently working on my first novel as well as an anthology of sneeze kink stories. I'm planning to publish both but the sneeze kink one will obviously be under a fake name, not my real name. And I'll be self publishing it whereas my novel I'm hoping to get traditionally published when it's done. But we will see!

@AngelRain Wow, that's cool that you plan to publish two books! I have huge respect for anyone who writes a novel. I actually started writing a novel too, and the first chapter kind of "wrote itself" so easily, but I never seem to find the time and peace to focus on continuing... *sigh* So, all my best wishes of success for your writing and getting it finished! 🍀👍

I've never seen a published (printed?) book with sneeze kink stories. How cool of you to do that! I will definitely buy a copy. 😊

1 hour ago, kiku said:

@AngelRain Wow, that's cool that you plan to publish two books! I have huge respect for anyone who writes a novel. I actually started writing a novel too, and the first chapter kind of "wrote itself" so easily, but I never seem to find the time and peace to focus on continuing... *sigh* So, all my best wishes of success for your writing and getting it finished! 🍀👍

I've never seen a published (printed?) book with sneeze kink stories. How cool of you to do that! I will definitely buy a copy. 😊

Oh I got the idea from tarotgal's book! She published a book of sneeze kink stories. I bought it on lulu.com. You can find it through her website! It's really good and highly recommended. :)

Just now, AngelRain said:

Oh I got the idea from tarotgal's book! She published a book of sneeze kink stories. I bought it on lulu.com. You can find it through her website! It's really good and highly recommended. :)

https://tgsrealm.tarotgal.net/book.html

Link in case you or anyone else i
s interested.

Also @tarotgal if you're here, thank you so much again for writing and self publishing your book!