Sneeze Fetish Forum

Spiritual messages of all kinds - new version

kiku

Hi all!

Those of you who have been following my topic of spiritual messages may be surprised to see the old thread was removed, and I created a new one instead. I'll explain this in my next post. First of all, I'd like to mention again what I have in mind with this thread. 🙂

Anybody is welcome to share spiritual messages and words of wisdom that help you find comfort and encouragement, or make you smile.
I would like this topic to be a kind of peaceful oasis for people of all kinds of backgrounds, no matter what you believe in or worship (or not), a place where we simply let each other be what we are.

❤ī¸đŸŒŠâ¤ī¸â›Ē🛕🕌⛩ī¸đŸ•â¤ī¸đŸŒŠâ¤ī¸

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kiku

• AntheaHolmes

• Barbie

• Melody

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, so now I'd like to explain my decision to have the original topic removed:

The other day, I had a look at the website of the author who created the goddess oracle cards from where I used the spiritual messages in my posts about goddesses and spiritual guides. I was surprised to see that the author completely changed her way of thinking concerning that kind of spirituality. She apparently does not want her New Age related products to be sold or shared anymore, and I want to respect that. Therefore, I will not quote her anymore, and I will not mention her name here anymore because it is her strong wish not to be connected in any way to anything that is not 100% Christian. It is her choice, and I absolutely respect it.

So, from now on, I give this topic a fresh start. I will continue posting about spiritual guides and goddesses (bringing back goddesses from the old thread as well as introducing new ones), but this time, the information that I share is from various sources on the internet, and the messages are just my personal interpretation. The content of my posts is something anybody can freely choose to believe in, or not. It is simply meant as an inspiration.

I will close today with a beautiful message by Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, a French Jesuit priest, philosopher, and scientist (1881-1955) :

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

Have a blessed day, everyone.

💙🌊đŸŒŋđŸŒŋđŸŒŋ🌍đŸŒŋđŸŒŋđŸŒŋ🌊💙

1 hour ago, kiku said:

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

This is one of my favourite quotes.

just came back from a meditation retreat and want to share one of my favourite quotes by the Buddha

”I to use concepts but I am not fooled by them.” 

Edited by Melody

Today's goddess is Amaterasu.
She is the most powerful deity in Japanese Shinto mythology - the sun goddess. ☀ī¸

I imagine her message to be like this: "You have a light inside you that shines brightly. Open up and share your light! Let the sky be illuminated by your brightness!"

(Image: Section from an artwork by Utagawa Kunisada, 1786-1865, public domain, shared on Wikipedia)

Amaterasu.png

Edited by kiku

Today's goddess is Saraswati.
She is the Hindu goddess of knowledge, music, art, speech, wisdom, and learning.

I imagine her message to be like this: "Express your creative talent by singing, making music, painting, scuplting, or sharing your stories with others. Enjoy the happiness of being creative every day."

(Image by Raja Ravi Varma http://abhisays.com/art/selected-paintings-of-raja-ravi-varma-part-3.html  Source: Wikipedia)

Saraswati.jpg

Today's goddess is Diana.
She is the Roman goddess of the moon.

I imagine her message to be like this: "The night is your friend, and the moon will illuminate the path in front of you, guiding you with her light. Focus your thoughts, feelings, and actions on what you wish to achieve."

(Image: Diana as Personification of the Night, by Anton Raphael Mengs, c. 1765. Source: Wikipedia)

Diana.jpg

Good morning!

If you like, sing with me:

Come, come, whoever you are
Wanderer, worshipper, lover of leaving
Come, come whoever you are
This isn’t a caravan of despair
It doesn’t matter if you’ve broken your vow a thousand times before
Still and yet again, come again come
And yet again come.

(A message from the 13th century Persian Sufi mystic poet Jalal ad-Din Rumi.

English translation by Coleman Barks)

Edited by kiku

Today's goddess is Yemanya. (Also known as Yemaya.)
She is the Afro-Brazilian goddess of the sea, and of motherhood.

I imagine her message to be like this: "I will guide you through troubled waters so that you will safely reach your destination."

(Image shared by Kellepics on pixabay.com)

Yemanya Kellepics.jpg

Today's goddess is Venus.
She is the Roman goddess of love. Her Greek name is Aphrodite.

I imagine her message to be like this: "Enjoy the pleasures of love. Love yourself as well as others. I celebrate your unique beauty, and your aura. You are desirable, just the way you are."

(Image: Section of the painting "Venus and Anchises", 1889 or 1890, by William Blake Richmond, public domain, source: Wikipedia)

Aphrodite Venus.png

@Melody Thank you for sharing this beautiful message by Rumi. The words appear so simple, but they contain such a great wisdom. I've been thinking about this a lot lately - I'm in the middle of finding my way in the "jungle" of life, following my vision, trusting that what I look for will come to me eventually. The other way round is the same - if I think negatively and conjure up horror images of what could go wrong, or negative thoughts about other people, then those negative things will come to me too, so I focus on the positive.

I'm really happy you contribute to this topic! Please feel free to share more spiritual messages whenever you like. I'm looking forward to reading more. ❤ī¸

Today's goddess is Nemetona.
She is a Celtic goddess, and her name means "She of the sacred grove".

I imagine her message to be like this: "I offer you a sheltered space for you to meditate, to gain fresh energy, and to rest."

(Image shared by jcoope12 on pixabay.com)

Nemetona jcoope12.jpg

Today's goddess is Konohanasakuya-hime.
She is a Japanese Shinto goddess living on Mount Fuji as the protector of all volcanoes.

I imagine her message to be like this: "There is a fire burning inside you. You are full of energy. Use it wisely!"

(Image: Evelyn Paul and Frederick Hadland Davis, 1912. Myths & Legends of Japan, London; George G. Harrap & Co., public domain, source: Wikipedia)

Konohanasakuya-hime.jpg

Today's spiritual message comes from a medicine man of the Oglala Lakota:

"The first peace, which is the most important, is that which comes within the souls of people when they realize their relationship, their oneness with the universe and all its powers, and when they realize at the center of the universe dwells the Great Spirit and that its center is really everywhere. It is within each of us."
- by Hehaka Sapa (Black Elk), 1863-1950

đŸĒļđŸĒļđŸĒļđŸĻŒđŸŒ“đŸĻŒđŸĒļđŸĒļđŸĒļ

On 9/23/2023 at 10:12 PM, kiku said:

Today's goddess is Venus.
She is the Roman goddess of love. Her Greek name is Aphrodite.

I imagine her message to be like this: "Enjoy the pleasures of love. Love yourself as well as others. I celebrate your unique beauty, and your aura. You are desirable, just the way you are."

(Image: Section of the painting "Venus and Anchises", 1889 or 1890, by William Blake Richmond, public domain, source: Wikipedia)

Aphrodite Venus.png

Oh I love Venus. 🧡

All ancient gods and goddesses are so beautiful and wise. As a Christian, I like to find inspiration in them too. Sure Christianity is a monotheism but seeking inspiration is not false and I like to educate myself on different topics. Scientific and religious wise. 

I really like this new thread. All those beautiful images. Brava! 

@AntheaHolmes How wonderful to see you here in my little corner of spiritual messages. 😊 Thank you for your kind words! ❤ī¸
I agree with you - I think there's nothing wrong with exploring different sources of inspiration from all kinds of cultures, religions, and worship in general.
I was raised Christian, but I am open to everything. When I lived in Japan, I got into close contact with Buddhism and Shinto. To me, there is no "right" or "wrong", just different ways. I would never try to convince or persuade anybody to share my faith. We are all OK the way we are. â›Ē🛕🕍🕌⛩ī¸

Today, let me introduce you to Abundantia.
In Roman mythology, she is the divine personification of abundance and prosperity.

i imagine her message to be like this: "I will help you find everything you need. It's all there."

Have a wonderful day receiving all kinds of blessings and things, words, and thoughts that make you feel good, everyone!

(Image: Painting by Peter Paul Rubens, public domain, source: Wikipedia)

Abundantia.jpg

Edited by kiku
15 hours ago, kiku said:

@AntheaHolmes How wonderful to see you here in my little corner of spiritual messages. 😊 Thank you for your kind words! ❤ī¸
I agree with you - I think there's nothing wrong with exploring different sources of inspiration from all kinds of cultures, religions, and worship in general.
I was raised Christian, but I am open to everything. When I lived in Japan, I got into close contact with Buddhism and Shinto. To me, there is no "right" or "wrong", just different ways. I would never try to convince or persuade anybody to share my faith. We are all OK the way we are. â›Ē🛕🕍🕌⛩ī¸

Today, let me introduce you to Abundantia.
In Roman mythology, she is the divine personification of abundance and prosperity.

i imagine her message to be like this: "I will help you find everything you need. It's all there."

Have a wonderful day receiving all kinds of blessings and things, words, and thoughts that make you feel good, everyone!

(Image: Painting by Peter Paul Rubens, public domain, source: Wikipedia)

Abundantia.jpg

Dear @kiku, really love this little thread. I came in contact with Shinto because of my love for anime and manga but it's actually very fascinating that many manga and anime have form of Christianity in them, e.g. Kamikaze Kairo Jeanne (she's the reincarnation of Jeanne d'Arc and needs to fight the dark king (Satan) or Sailor Moon. Sure the Sailor Fighters have the Roman Gods Names, but that's because of the Planets, many Christian symbols are in the anime and manga, lots of crosses and Christian believes. They also talk about a Saviour and so on. I really liked that as a kid and still do. It's always so nice to find inspiration and guidance in many things. 

@AntheaHolmes This is so fascinating! I admit I know hardly anything about manga and anime, but I really like learning about their background like that. 👍

Today's goddess is the mighty Adi Shakti , also known as  Mahadevi.
She is the supreme goddess in Hinduism, and is considered to be the mother of all creation. Adi Shakti manifests as the following goddesses:

• Saraswati (see my post above on Sept. 17)
  • Lakshmi who symbolizes wealth, beauty, and happiness
  • Parvati who symbolizes fertility, marital felicity, and power
  • Durga who symbolizes protection, strength, and destruction
  • Kali who symbolizes death and rebirth

I imagine her message to be like this: "I am a creator as well as a destroyer. The old has to be destroyed so that the new can be born and develop."

Here is a beautiful mantra for Adi Shakti, performed by The Love Keys. It keeps playing in my mind since I've rediscovered it last night. 😊

(Image “Supreme Goddess Parashakti form of Goddess Lalita Tripurasundari” by Ckvicky1992, source: Wikipedia https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ )

Adi Shakti.jpg

Today's goddess is Demeter.
In Greek mythology, she is the Olympian goddess for harvest and agriculture.

I imagine her message to be like this: "I provide you with everything you need for your physical strength and wellbeing. Use my gifts wisely and be generous to others, and you will never go hungry."

(Image: Pompeiian relief, unknown artist, public domain, source: Wikipedia)

Demeter.png

Today's spiritual guide is Rhiannon.
She is a strong-minded woman from the Otherworld in Celtic mythology, and she is also the Welsh manifestation of the Gaulish horse goddess Epona and the Irish goddess Macha.

I imagine her message to be like this: "I will carry you when you are too exhausted to go on. Take a break to gather new strength."

(Image: “Rhiannon riding in Arberth” by Lady Charlotte Guest, 1877, public domain,  source: Wikipedia)

Rhiannon.jpg

Today's goddess is Eirene.
In Greek mythology, she is the personification and goddess of peace.

I imagine her message to be like this: "I will help you solve your conflicts with generosity and wisdom, and with fairness. Trust me, and there will be no reason to worry."

(Image: Painting by Ludwig Knaus, before 1888, public domain, source: Wikipedia)

Eirene.jpg

Today's goddess is Sedna.
The Inuit worship her as the goddess of the sea and all marine animals.

I imagine her message to be like this: "I protect all life in the seas and oceans of the world. Respect all creatures, and you will forever be supplied with all you need."

(Image shared by Darkmoon_Art on pixabay.com)

Sedna 1 Darkmoon_Art.jpg

Today's spiritual guide is Oonagh.
She is an Irish fairy queen, also known as Nuala.
She stands for love and protection, and in Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet", she is referred to as the fairies' midwife.

I imagine her message to be like this: "Have trust in your power, and let me help you bring your new ideas into the world."
(Image shared by placidplace on pixabay.com)

Oonagh placidplace.jpg

Today's goddess is Vesta.
She is the Roman goddess representing "home, hearth, and fire". Her Greek equivalent is Hestia.

I imagine her message to be like this: "I protect the divine fire, never letting it go out, so that you and your loved ones will be warm and safe, especially now that the days and nights are getting colder."

(Image shared by purpleivy on pixabay.com)

50 Vesta Hestia purpleivy.jpg