Sneeze Fetish Forum

Spiritual messages of all kinds - new version

kiku

@AntheaHolmes Danke schön! ❤️

Today's spiritual guide is Eos.

In Greek mythology, she is the goddess of dawn. Her Roman counterpart is Aurora.

I imagine her message to be like this: “Every day is a new beginning. Feel the energy of a fresh new morning.”
(Image created by EvaMichalkova, shared on pixabay.com)

Aurora Eos by EvaMichalkova.png

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kiku

• AntheaHolmes

• Leekermly

• Melody

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you, @kiku - your latest thoughtful post made me think of the natural phenomenon of the aurora borealis (or australis). Although I've lived at some quite high latitudes, I've never properly seen it - when I do 🤞(have you?), I imagine it'll provide an amazing sense of being connected with nature and the universe!

Image result for aurora borealis

Edited by launderedlace

@launderedlace Thank you for sharing the beautiful picture! I have never seen an aurora borealis so far, but it would be wonderful if I had the chance some day... It must be a breathtaking, even spiritual experience indeed.

One of the most inspiring things to me has to be when Jesus in the bible said to "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you". I always come back to this quote, and always try to live it out everyday. Despite how difficult it may be to follow at times, I believe that still loving those who hate you can sometimes be just what somebody needs, and could help them realize that they don't need to be mean to get what they want in life. Either way, I just wanted to share this here since it's wisdom that I try to live out every day.

@MrMrMrManManMan Thank you for sharing this very special and wise attitude! ❤️ The world would definitely be a different - and better - place if more people tried to practise that.

I recently learned about the Greek God Aiolos. He's the god of the wind.  Sadly I couldn't find a nice picture. 

@AntheaHolmes Thanks for telling us about Aiolos, I didn't know him yet! 👍

I know it's hard to find pictures of deities or other spiritual guides that are free to use in public, so I usually stick to pixabay.com, searching for certain keywords, like "woman sunrise", "woman forest" etc. Sometimes "goddess" works too. Maybe you'd like to try? (Remember to mention the artist's name here.) 🥰

Today's spiritual guide is Aerecura.

She is a Celtic and Germanic goddess, who is associated with the underworld as well as with fertility.

I imagine her message to be like this: “Gather your strength by enjoying a good rest. Then you can start your new projects with fresh energy, making them come into blossom.”
(Image created by amilcargoher, shared on pixabay.com)

Aeracura amilcargoher.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Today's spiritual guide is Hecate.

In Greek mythology, she is associated with borders, city walls, and crossroads. When Demeter’s daughter Persephone (I will refer to Persephone in one of my following posts) was abducted to the underworld, Hecate helped her find her way back with a torch in her hand. Therefore, Hecate is often represented holding burning torches.

I imagine her message to be like this:
“Stay focused on the path you’ve chosen to walk, and you will not get lost.”
(Image created by ArtSpark, shared on pixabay.com)

Hecate by ArtSpark.jpg

1 hour ago, kiku said:

In Greek mythology, she is associated with borders, city walls, and crossroads. When Demeter’s daughter Persephone (I will refer to Persephone in one of my following posts) was abducted to the underworld, Hecate helped her find her way back with a torch in her hand. Therefore, Hecate is often represented holding burning torches.

Hecate by ArtSpark.jpg

Thanks for sharing Kiku. How have you been?

@Barbie Thanks! I've been busy, but in good health, thank God - so many people around me are sick with the flu right now! 🤒 I hope all is well with you too.

Just now, kiku said:

@Barbie Thanks! I've been busy, but in good health, thank God - so many people around me are sick with the flu right now! 🤒 I hope all is well with you too.

Ooops please keep distance and stay safe. I’m well too. Just staying alive lol 😂 

I wanted to hop on this amazing place to share a sentence that probably is very well known but when I've read it yesterday from the wall of an hospital felt very meaningful to me.

"An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind"  -Mahatma Gandhi

On 2/25/2024 at 2:25 PM, kiku said:

Hecate by ArtSpark.jpg

Oh that pic is amazing. 

My girlfriend loves Hecate and told me about her. I'm honest - I forgot everything, so your post comes in handy. Thank you 

@NiceName Welcome to my little corner of spiritual messages! Thanks for sharing the very wise quote by Mahatma Gandhi. 🙏 His teachings are so important - nowadays more than ever!

@AntheaHolmes I'm glad you like the pic I chose for Hecate! I must admit I forget so many things myself - I keep having to check my notes about the goddesses and other spiritual guides I did some research about. 😅

Today's spiritual guide is Maat.

This Egyptian goddess stands for truth, balance, and justice.
I imagine her message to be like this: “Be honest towards yourself and others. You will find justice.”

(Image: "Winged Maat", depicted in The Tomb of Nefertari (1255 BCE), shared by Eternal Space. Source: Wikipedia)

Maat.png

14 minutes ago, kiku said:

Today's spiritual guide is Maat.

This Egyptian goddess stands for truth, balance, and justice.
I imagine her message to be like this: “Be honest towards yourself and others. You will find justice.”

(Image: "Winged Maat", depicted in The Tomb of Nefertari (1255 BCE), shared by Eternal Space. Source: Wikipedia)

Maat.png

Indeed! Peace is what brings harmony to us all. She’s stunning 😍 

Dear @kiku, please never stop posting in this thread. It's amazing! So informative and helpful. 

@AntheaHolmes and @Barbie Thank you so much for your support on this thread! ❤️🧡💚💙
It means a lot to me.
I will definitely continue posting about all those amazing spiritual guides and goddesses all over the world.
And you are welcome to contribute too.
Thank you again! 🙏

• 3 weeks later...

Today's spiritual guide is Ostara.

Also known as Eostre, she is a West Germanic spring goddess.
I imagine her message to be like this: “Go out and enjoy new life blossoming everywhere. Let nature embrace you with all its beautiful abundance.”

(Image created by Hansuan_Fabregas, shared on pixabay.com)

Ostara by Hansuan_Fabregas.jpg

On 3/5/2024 at 5:06 AM, kiku said:

@AntheaHolmes and @Barbie Thank you so much for your support on this thread! ❤️🧡💚💙
It means a lot to me.
I will definitely continue posting about all those amazing spiritual guides and goddesses all over the world.
And you are welcome to contribute too.
Thank you again! 🙏

Please keep up the good work. I really enjoy learning more on this thread! 

22 minutes ago, kiku said:

Thank you so much, @Barbie ! 🌸 I will definitely keep posting on this thread. 💚

Welkies ❤️. I posted my first obs yesterday 😅 have you read it yet?🤭😂

@Barbie Awww, "Welkies", that's cute, I didn't know that expression yet! 🤣❤️

Oh, thanks for the info about your first obs - I'm heading right there to read it now!

Good morning, and happy Easter everybody!

Today's spiritual guide is Mary Magdalene.

I imagine her message to be like this: “You can always start a new life when you feel the time is right. Let go of all the dark things in your past, and let your soul be filled with light.”

(Image: Painting “Mary Magdalene Reading” by Piero di Cosimo, c. 1500-1510, public domain, source: Wikipedia)

Maria Magdalena.jpg