Sneeze Fetish Forum

Spiritual messages of all kinds - new version

kiku

Today's spiritual guide is Skuld.

She is a Nordic goddess of fate. Her name means “obligation” and is related to the English word “should”, as well as to the German word “Schuld” which means “guilt” but also “obligation, debt”.

I imagine her message to be like this: “Your actions in the past influence what happens to you in the future, so plan your actions wisely, and be aware of what you owe to those around you.”

(Image created by MythologyArt, shared on pixabay.com)

Skuld by MythologyArt.png

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kiku

• AntheaHolmes

• Leekermly

• Melody

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear @kiku thanks for continuing this lovely thread. Such a beautiful and informative post! ☺️

On 4/13/2024 at 1:49 PM, kiku said:

Today's spiritual guide is Skuld.

She is a Nordic goddess of fate. Her name means “obligation” and is related to the English word “should”, as well as to the German word “Schuld” which means “guilt” but also “obligation, debt”.

I imagine her message to be like this: “Your actions in the past influence what happens to you in the future, so plan your actions wisely, and be aware of what you owe to those around you.”

(Image created by MythologyArt, shared on pixabay.com)

Skuld by MythologyArt.png

@kiku I admire this aspect of you. Very insightful! How do get all these information? I’m new to this but I find it very interesting. Wanna break them down to me? Thanks.

@Barbie Thank you so much for your kind feedback! ❤️ I get all my information about spiritual guides and goddesses from the internet - I just search for goddesses in general or, if I happen to catch the name of a goddess somewhere, I google that name and all the info behind it.

For example, here you can find some information with nice pictures: https://www.tirzaschaefer.com/goddesses

13 hours ago, kiku said:

@Barbie Thank you so much for your kind feedback! ❤️ I get all my information about spiritual guides and goddesses from the internet - I just search for goddesses in general or, if I happen to catch the name of a goddess somewhere, I google that name and all the info behind it.

For example, here you can find some information with nice pictures: https://www.tirzaschaefer.com/goddesses

Ah I see. Thank you! Keep it up. It’s very inspiring 

• 2 weeks later...

Today's spiritual guide is Flora.

She is the Roman goddess of flowers and spring. She was worshipped from the end of April till the beginning of May, which also falls together with Beltane, the Gaelic May Day festival.

I imagine her message to be like this: “Surround yourself with the beauty of flowers, inhale the sweet scent of nature blooming around you! The sunny breeze of spring is waiting to caress your skin, and your mind.”

(Image: Painting by Titian, 1515, public domain, source: Wikipedia)

Flora.jpg

11 minutes ago, kiku said:

She is the Roman goddess of flowers and spring. She was worshipped from the end of April till the beginning of May, which also falls together with Beltane, the Gaelic May Day festival.

I imagine her message to be like this: “Surround yourself with the beauty of flowers, inhale the sweet scent of nature blooming around you! The sunny breeze of spring is waiting to caress your skin, and your mind.”

Flora.jpg

Thank you for sharing 

17 hours ago, kiku said:

Flora.jpg

What a beautiful picture. Yeah, while the pollen are bugging me, I have to admit that spring is my second favourite season so thank you Flora. 

@AntheaHolmes Thanks! 😊 I was very happy to discover Flora, especially since the main character of my Troubled Nose series is also named Flora... I didn't know about the goddess named Flora then, but I liked the idea that a woman allergic to so many flowers is named "flower". 😍 And my Flora even looks a bit like the beautiful lady Titian used as a model for the goddess Flora in his painting. ❤️

Edited by kiku
9 minutes ago, kiku said:

@AntheaHolmes Thanks! 😊 I was very happy to discover Flora, especially since the main character of my Troubled Nose series is also named Flora... I didn't know about the goddess named Flora then, but I liked the idea that a woman allergic to so many flowers is named "flower". 😍 And my Flora even looks a bit like the beautiful lady Titian used as a model for the goddess Flora in his painting. ❤️

Oh I love your story with Flora. Beautifully written. Amazing sneezes.