• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jai_is_bae?

• RipleyToo

• Catsgotyourtounge

• Lunaconner

I agree that Theo is becoming so much more cuter as more of these updates come out! 

Wonderful writing as usual! Can’t wait for the next chapter!

Seeing as though we’re almost all on time to class:laugh: I wanted to give you guys another chapter and now Luna can have two new chaps

I think I have at least two chapters left after this one

"Night Theo," she whispered as she fell away into peaceful slumber.

Morning came too quick for the both of them. Sienna was the first awake, her alarm blaring and waking her up because it had the power to wake her up even out of a NyQuil coaxed sleep. She sat up and closed her eyes for a second, sleep still prevalent on her heavy eyelids. She opened them and then stood and got ready. Theo's snores still filled her room so she got dressed inside the room. A couple of coughs tumbled out of Theo, sounding just as harsh as the night before. Maybe she should let him rest, she thought as she creeped out of her bedroom.

"Good morning," Vivian said to Sienna when she saw her figure come towards the kitchen.

"Morning Viv."

"I made coffee for you since you were up through the night."

"Thank you, you're the best."

"I know I am."

"Just once I'd love for Mandy to wake up before me or even be out here before it at least at the same time I get out here," Sienna said before she headed back down the hall. She knocked on Mandy's door lightly, not knowing how heavy of a sleep Theo was. 

"I'm coming," Mandy yelled. Satisfied, Sienna walked back out to the kitchen.

"How was the rest of your night?"

"Well Theo managed to stay asleep so it was better. He had a fever of 103.5 when I took his temperature. I think he has the flu."

"Yea that's what I said," Mandy said as she walked into the kitchen. "Last night before you guys came back from delivering the cake, he said his body hurt."

"Yea definitely the flu," Vivian agreed, "And he's still going to work?"

"Hell no, I left him asleep."

"SiSi-"

"I'm not waking him up, he's needs to rest."

"Yea we all know that however you can't force someone to do something they don't want to do especially since he's a grown man."

"Plus he'd be pissed at you for letting him sleep when his mom told him he doesn't get a sick day and he'll be even more pissed if Christian reports back to her that Theo didn't come."

"What do you mean?"

"After she said no sick days, she told Theo that she was sending Christian and that if Theo was as hard working as he says then he would send Christian home."

"Really? That's so stupid. He's sick as a dog and she's just going to make it worse."

"Like it or not, you have to wake Theo," Vivian said, "You don't want to get in the middle of family drama."

"Yea you're right." Sienna defeatedly went back into her room and shook Theo, who was wrapped up in the blankets, his disheveled locks the only part of him visible. It felt so wrong, but she kept shaking him, "Theo? We're going to be late." She peeled the blankets off of his head, revealing his forehead lined with sweat, hairs clung to his forehead, thick eyelashes doused with what appeared to be watery eyes, red rimmed nostrils, and cracked lips opened enough to allow him to breathe.

"Theo," one last shake was enough to wake him. He immediately turned away from her voice, bringing his hand up to cover his mouth as he was launched into a gut wrenching coughing fit that sounded so harsh and painful, her heart sunk. "I know, I know," she tried to soothe him, fingers flying up to rub his overheated back. The coughing fit lasted way longer than desired, shaking his whole body as he desperately covered his mouth. They eventually quieted but left his breathing crackly.

Sienna walked to the door and called out, "Vivian, can you make something hot for Theo please?"

"Tea or toddy?"

"Surprise me."

She walked back over to Theo who had sat up, seeming a bit dazed. His head was in his hands, trying to wipe away the dazed feeling.

"Are you going to work," she asked, hoping he was out of it enough to answer no so she could tuck him back in. Instead he nodded and she cursed inside her head. "Come on then, we're already a little bit late."

He nodded and got up, looking around.

"What are you looking for?"

"Shoes," he rasped, voice cracking. It was completely gone.

"They're in the living room, come on."

She didn't hear footsteps behind her so she turned around. His nostrils flared and he brought his arm up, quickly holding it in place with his other hand. Apparently he felt this impending fit would be brash. "Huh'tch! Huh'tch! Hh'tch!" He coughed in between the last two, nose still buzzing. "HH'TCH'oo! HH'TCH'ue!" He coughed one last time, wet and crackly, before clearing his throat.

He started walking and she led him out of the room and back to the living room.

"There he is," Vivian cooed, "How are you feeling?"

Sienna shook her head. "Terrible," he rasped.

Mandy and Vivian winced. "Oh your voice is completely shot Theodore," Mandy said.

"I have some tea for you," Vivian said, "And I made you some soup. Does it hurt to swallow?"

"Sobetibes."

"Ok I'll give you only the broth then. Come drink some of the tea."

He walked over to where she'd placed it down. "Tha'k you." He sipped at it.

Once Vivian had packed a container of broth, she handed it to Sienna and handed two muffins over to Mandy. "Ok kids off to school," she joked.

"Thanks Viv," Sienna said.

"Don't mention it. Now go y'all are late."

"I'll drive," Mandy said, getting her keys. Sienna, Mandy, and Theo walked down to through the lobby and out of the doors. They were met with rain. Of course it would rain. Theo went to walk out into it, but Mandy grabbed his shirt and gently tugged him back. "Yea you're not going out in that. Come back inside the lobby, I'll be back."

Mandy practically ran back to the apartment. "Viv, do you have anything of Jeremie's that Theo can wear? It's raining."

"I think I stole one of his hoodies, hold on." She disappeared and came back with a cream colored hoodie, handing it off to Mandy.

"Thank you." She walked quickly back down to the lobby and handed the hoodie to Theo who put it on. They walked back out the doors and walked to her car. A few droplets of water landed in Theo's face, more directly his nose. He wriggled the appendage as an itch began to work its way through it. His breath hitched wildly and he brought his arm up, but realized it wasn't his hoodie. He couldn't expel his germs into the sleeve. He brought the collar up but again realized he didn't want to release germs there either. One last hitch and his watery eyes closed. He practically clapped his hands over his nose and mouth.

"Hutch! Hutch! Hutch'tch!" He sniffled thickly. "Huh-huh-HUH'TCH'hh! HEH'TCH'hoo!"

"Bless you."

He sniffled, wriggling his nose again as the tickle remained, threatening to erupt again at any given moment. He climbed inside the car and quickly clapped his hands back over his mouth and nose. "Ntch'ue! Ntch'ue! Ntch'ue! Hh....NGTCH'ue! NN-NGT'gt'tchue!"

"Bless you."

He laid his head back on the headrest, head swimming. He gasped again and pitched forward into his hands. "Ng! Ng! Ng! Hh....H'NG! NG'hh!"

"Bless you."

He sniffled, almost no sound being produced as no air made it in.

"Mgt! Mg'iht! Mg'iht! Huh...hmg! HMG!"

"Bless you."

He tried to sniffle again, feeling the bottom of his nostrils growing wet. He was unable to, instead coughing into his hands.

"You ok back there," Mandy asked, eyeing him in the rear view mirror.

"Mg! Mg! Mg! MMG! Heh-hh....MM'MG!"

"Bless you."

He wiped his nose with the back of his hand. "Excuse be."

"You done," Sienna asked.

"I hope so."

A couple of minutes passed by before he ducked into his hands again. "Ng! Ng! Ng! NGT'hh! HUH'NGT'hh!"

"Bless you."

He wiped his nose again. They were three quarters of the way to work, Theo was almost asleep when he pitched forward yet again. "Hng! Hng! Hng! Hhh..HEH'GG! HUGT'hh!"

"Bless you."

"Oh by head hurts."

"I bet. You've been sneezing your head off the entire ride," Mandy said.

"And you're not letting them out."

"I ab, they're just dot cobi'g out." He tried to sniffle, but yet again nothing happened. "I'b so codgested. I feel like rubbish." He wiped his nose again. "I thi'g-ndo I deed a tissue."

"You've got tissues at work."

"I kdow exactly where I'b headed as sood as we get id."

That's exactly where Theo headed, straight to his office. He sat the mug of tea down, immediately grabbed a couple of tissues and blew as hard as he could into them.

"That's way too hard," Sienna scolded right as he launched into a coughing fit. "See?"

He sniffled thickly, though judging by the squelching sound it was still better than before.

"Better," she asked.

"Less pressure."

"Christian's walking over here," Sienna announced. Watery eyes looked out confirming what she'd said.

Christian opened the door, "What are you doing here?"

She could hear the anger in his voice. Theo's heart dropped, his mind confused.

"Worki'g."

"Mum said you were sick. Incapacitated. Unable to do the shit she asked."

"I ab-"

"I told mum you weren't ready, but like always she's too forgiving. What do you do with the chance? Show me up, I'm supposed to be on a flight back home, but instead I get called late last night to hear she wants me to pick up your slack. I thought I was done babysitting you, done hearing about how unworthy of the attention you are. You almost tarnished our name which is probably why you don't even have our last name in the first place."

"I have Dad's,” was the weak comeback he gave, the only fight his fever riddled brain could give on such short notice. He was so awfully confused, he would have thought his and Christian’s relationship had gotten better recently, but he was so wrong.

"What? I can't hear you. You're pathetic, just as pathetic as our father. Stay out of my way today, she thought you were going to send me packing." He laughed. "You can have the office since you claim to be so sick, don't move from here. I've got it out there. Also mum was right," Christian looked Sienna and the eyes, "You're just a distraction." With that Christian left.

Sienna turned to Theo and she swore she could see the anger radiating off of him, "Theo-"

"Leave be alode, look dow by bother is going to kdow you're a distractiod, we'll dever hear the e'd of it."

"I'm a distraction? Really? Was I distracting you last night when you kept me up almost all night? Was I distracting you when my friends and I brought you over to our apartment to make sure you were taken care of? What about when I begged my friend to take time out of her day to make you a hot toddy when you were so stubborn you 'weren't sick'? You're angry but that anger isn't at me and that's totally unfair for you to say that. I'll be at the desk, let me know if there's any other way I can distract you."

Theo sighed, angry at himself for doing that but it needed to be done. If his mother had told Christian about her suspicion of a distraction and Christian told her about Sienna, Sienna would be fired and he would be on the first flight back to London, jobless and shunned again. He just couldn’t let that happen.

Aww! Not two more! This is the only story that’s actively being updated constantly which is why I’m still here to check everyday! Poor Theo, getting treated like butt by his family. 

As always, can’t wait for more!

Let me know if you want me to continue after, I’m thinking I can definitely continue but I also have a few other stories in mind using these OCs….or I can begin those other stories after I continue this…….

If his mother had told Christian about her suspicion of a distraction and Christian told her about Sienna, Sienna would be fired and he would be on the first flight back to London, jobless and shunned again.

Sienna tried to tell herself to stop caring, she was beyond furious at him. Mandy was even furious herself and she was rarely ever mad. "Sienna stop looking at him." He was face deep in tissues, a common sight today.

"I just want to go see if he's ok."

"He's fine."

"I'm his assistant."

"Does he need assistance right now?"

"Yes."

"With work SiSi?"

She sighed, "No."

Next time she looked up, his head was down. Her heart raced. "Mandy," she said frantically, "Mandy, what if he passed out?"

"Then he passed out, he's a big boy. No distractions."

She watched him like a hawk. Suddenly he sprang up, ducking into his arm. When he dropped it again he looked dazed again, barely moving.

"See? He's not passed out."

"Yea but he's not moving."

"Ok. Maybe he spaced out."

"Ok."

He rubbed at his face and Sienna looked away, seeing as though he was moving. When she looked up again about an hour later, around lunchtime, he was sitting there barely moving again. He put his hand on his desk and slowly stood. He started walking slowly towards the door. Sienna was hyper focused, something seeming really really off. Suddenly he stumbled over to the wall to the left of the door and his body dropped. Sienna almost fell out of the chair with how fast she rose. She crossed the distance to his office as quick as she could and pushed the door with such might that it flew open, making a noise.

She fell on her knees beside him and started shaking him, "Theo!"

"I'b sorry," came his raspy, still throughly shot voice. "I'b sorry. I'b sorry. I'b so sorry."

"It's ok Theo."

"I'b," he cut himself off, coughing into the air away from her as he rushed his hand up to his mouth. She rushed up and got his tea.

"Sienna, is he ok," came Mandy's voice.

"No he passed out."

"I'b sorry."

Mandy felt his forehead, "He's burning up like bad SiSi."

"I gotta get his shirt off."

She opened the buttons on his shirt, revealing his toned chest speckled with a tiny dusting of freckles in the middle and his chiseled abs which stopped her dead in her tracks.

"SiSi," Mandy asked, "Are you going to finish taking his shirt off?"

"Y-yea," she stuttered. She couldn't help it, everything about him was worthy of stomach butterflies. She took his shirt the rest of the way off. "Is that any better Theo?" She didn't expect an answer but she really didn't expect his head to lull to the side.

"Theo!" He moaned. "He shouldn't be here, he should be in bed resting."

"Yea," Mandy agreed. "He shouldn't have been here at all but Theo's mom is a pain in the-"

"Christian is definitely going to tell his mom if we take him home."

"You think it'd be better off if he stayed?" He moaned again, turning his head and wincing.

"No. I'll be back." She walked off to find Christian, asking around where he could be at. The receptionist on the third floor told her that he was up in one of the meeting rooms, preparing to speak to Mary Bauer, a clothing designer's wife. She stormed upstairs. Not only did he bash Theo but now he had the nerve to meet with one of Theo's clients.

"Christian Holland," she began, "I can't believe you! You're a complete traitor! And you had the nerve to shit talk your brother before stabbing him in the back?! Seriously? Theo should be glad he doesn't share the last name of a family so messed up. You know because of you and your mother Theo is downstairs barely clinging to consciousness, burning up with a fever?!"

"What?"

"Your brother is downstairs, collapsed against the wall-"

Christian dashed out of the meeting room before she could finish what she was saying. She sat there for a few seconds processing before she followed him. They rode on the elevator in silence, Christian too worried and Sienna confused. When the elevator dinged, Christian ran into the office and crouched in front of Theo as Sienna made it into the office.

"Thorne-bush!"

"I'b sorry."

"No I'm sorry." Theo's eyelids opened revealing glassy eyes. Christian laid his hand on Theo's cheek. "Ah shit I fucked up. I'm such a dickhead. I'm so sorry Theo." He can't even look at Theo's face because of how sorry he feels. Neither brother notices Theo's intake of breath. "Tch! Tch! Tch!" He sneezed in Christian face, not realizing. He geared up for the other two and Sienna grabbed a couple of tissues and handed them to Christian. He pressed the tissues to Theo's nose, cupping his hand around them. "HUH'TCHoo! HUH'g'TCHoo!"

He brought the tissues down from Theo's face, but as soon as Christian had read the expression left on his face he asked, "Not done yet?" The hitches spoke for themselves and prompted Christian to raise the tissues back up to his face. "Ng! Ng! Ng!" He sniffled thickly. "HG'T! HG'T!"

"Bless you Thorne-bush! I didn't expect you to be this sick. You should be in bed."

"He shouldn't have left the bed," Mandy said.

Christian turned his head, "Oh hi there gorgeous."

"Yea don't 'gorgeous' me, we're mad at you right now."

"I know, I'm sorry. I'll take him back to his hotel so he can get in bed."

"That won't be necessary, we were taking good care of him before we were disrupted. Just help us get him to our car and we'll take it from there."

"And how are you going to get him inside when you get home? At least let me make sure he ends up in bed?"

She squinted at him, "So you're done stabbing him in the back?"

"What? Oh uh yes. I swear. I didn't mean to-"

"But you were."

"I'm sorry," Christian said, swallowing an anxious lump in his throat. Theo moaned.

"Sorry can wait, we should really get him to bed."

Christian nodded, "Ok Theo let's get you up, yeah?" He lifted him and took his weight on. He helped him outside and to Mandy's car, Sienna grabbing the tissue box for the car ride before both girls followed. Once Theo was in the car, Christian said, "I'll follow you, I'm in a red jeep."

"Ok."

Christian disappeared, jogging to his car. The girls got in the car and waited for the red jeep to appear. A red jeep came to a halt to the right of Mandy's car and Mandy looked to see Christian in the driver seat. She took off, making sure he was following in her rear view mirror. Every now and then she checked to make sure he was still behind her. The girls were focused on the road ahead when suddenly a noise came from the back of the vehicle almost as if there was a cry or a laugh.

Sienna whipped her head to the back, checking on Theo. Tears fell from his eyes, alarming her. "You ok?" He kept crying. "What's wrong?" No answer. "Theo." She unbuckled her seat belt and threw herself into the backseat, landing beside him.

"SiSi, are you crazy," Mandy asked.

"He's crying." Sienna rubbed his arm, "Theo, are you ok?"

"I dod't feel good."

"I know. We're going to get you feeling better."

"By bub," more tears fell down his cheek.

"No Theo, nothing more about your mom."

He tried to sniffle but he got no air in, "I cad't breathe."

"I know."

"By voice is gode a'd by throat hurts. By-by whole body hurts. And it's hot."

"Ok we're going to get some medicine in you when we get back to the apartment." He coughed into his hands, coughs still coming crackly and breaths he took afterwards crackly to match. More tears fell. "I know, I know."

"Hurts."

"It's ok."

"Sdeeze."

"What?"

"Tishhsue."

She took some tissues and placed them in his hands. He pitched forward into the tissues. "Hg! Hg! Hg! Ow. Heh...HNG! Ow. Heh-hh...HNG!"

"Bless you."

"Tha'g you." He sniffled unproductively and laid his head on the headrest, eyes closing. More tears fell from his eyes.

"It's ok, try to sleep." She rubbed his arm.

What a whump:winkkiss:

Way to go Sienna, that's my girl 😎. Her confidence sticking up to Christian while he was in a meeting was incredible. Your writing is amazing. My heart hurt for Theo but at least Sienna talked some sense into Christian and his sense of brotherly duty took over. I can't wait to see what happens next. 

4 hours ago, jai_is_bae? said:

Christian turned his head, "Oh hi there gorgeous."

"Yea don't 'gorgeous' me, we're mad at you right now."

I think Christian is the one distracted. Mandy's response was my favorite 😎

If you plan on making more stories with these OCs then go for it! I’d love to see more stubborn and asshole-ish Theo again 🤣 

I have soooo many ideas for these OCs

This chapter comes with a V-warning (fun fact: I’m an emetophobe however I can read it sometimes) Also it’s not until the end and it shouldn’t be too bad

"It's ok, try to sleep." She rubbed his arm.

She kept rubbing his arm and so she knew right away when his body went limp, sleep taking over. She focused on the world outside of the car, they were 10 minutes from their apartment when Theo's breathing became a bit more crackly or at least the crackles became louder and Theo's eyes tightened. He coughed and brought his hand up, bending over with the strength of them.

After the quick yet harsh fit, he laid back against the headrest again. "You ok?" He didn't answer, body going limp again. "Are you alright?" His breathing labored again. He was still sleeping when they parked outside the apartment. The girls and Christian go out, Sienna informing them, "He's asleep."

Christian opened the door, shaking him. "Alright Thorne-bush, wake up enough for me to get you inside." He moaned and then started coughing. "You've got to stop getting your Thorne-bush germs all over me," he said as he got Theo out of the car.

"Sorry."

They began walking into the apartment building, rain pouring down on all four of them. The cold rain was too much for Theo, sending a harsh chill through his body. Rain hit his face, making it cold and wet. He sniffled, feeling wetness pool at the bottom of his nostrils. Coincidently this was at the same time a droplet had traveled from the bridge of his nose down to the bottom of his nostril and with the little bit of air and congestion he'd sucked up he ended up sucking up the droplet. His reddened nose began quivering, itchiness spreading like a wildfire.

"Hng! Hng! Hng!" He snapped to the right of him, breaking away from Christian leaving him unable to support himself. Christian caught his arm and pulled Theo back into himself. Theo turned towards the left, misting Christian neck, "HUHT'TCH! NT'TCH!"

"Bless you," Christian winced.

"Sorry," he said, nose still tickling. He brought his left hand up to cover, "Hbp! Hbp! Hbp! HBP! Hh...HMP'kgxt!" The last part left him unable to take his hand off without instant embarrassment. It also made him hitch, gearing up for another round. The first three were inaudible besides breaths of exhausted exhalation and made his body shake. "Huh't'hh! HUH't'heh!"

They made it to the apartment, Theo's hand still tightly cupped around his mouth and nose.

"Where do you want him?"

"On the couch for now, he sounds too congested to feel comfortable lying down."

"Ok."

Christian laid him down, "I have to get back, but let me know if you need anything. Thank you both so much."

The conversation was interrupted when Theo blew his nose. Sienna's eyes darted over to see him suck another breath and blow furiously, eyebrows pointed like he was about to pick a fight with his offending nose. He coughed and then blew again forcing the congestion out as much as he could. His nose itched and his breath hitched but he ignored it as he blew again. He just had to get the congestion out enough to actually feel relief from the sneeze. His breath hitched a few times but he blew again.

"Huh'tchoo! Tchoo! Huh'tchoo!" He thought he had some time between the last two, as much time as he'd had the other times, but he immediately took involuntary gasps before snapping forward, "HUH'TCHoo! HUHT'TCH'hoo!" It felt so good to actually get something out. His head swam, heart rate feeling deeper in his chest than normal, but beating faster than normal too.

"When's the last time he ate," he heard Christian say as he tried to keep consciousness.

"Lunch yesterday," Sienna answered, "I tried to get him to eat broth for lunch today, but he didn't even make it to lunch."

"He should probably eat something," Christian said.

The first fevered thought that crossed his brain was out his mouth faster than he could register, "Dauseous."

"Probably because you haven't ate. I have to get back, here's my number in case you need anything." He showed her his phone contact card and Sienna entered his number in her phone. He left, closing the door behind himself.

"I thi'g I should eat."

"You just said you were nauseous," Sienna objected.

"Christiad is right. By stomach feels empty."

“Are you sure? I don’t want you to get sick.”

“Too late,” he motioned to his body, trying to bring attention to his current state.

“You know what I meant.”

“Yea Sienna is right, being that sick on top of things would make matters worse,” Mandy said.

“If I do dot eat adythi’g right dow I bight be that sigk adyway. Cad you give be the other codte’ts of the soup?”

“Hell no,” Mandy interjected, “That’s definitely going to be hard on your stomach.”

“I feel so ill, I deed the strength so I cad get better.”

“No you need to relax so you don’t make things worse.”

“I deed by strength.”

“Fine. You just don’t learn. It’s ok we’ll see later that Sienna and I are right. Matter of fact maybe you should eat in the bathroom since that’s where you’ll be headed.”

“I’ll be fihhde. Heh..Huh’tch! Huh’tch! Huh’tch’ue! HhHUHT’TCHoo! HUH-UHT’TCHoo!”

“Bless you,” Sienna said.

“Oh yea Theodore, you’re going to need all the blessings you can get.”

Sienna, against her better judgement and going along with Christian’s terrible judgement (including the moments leading up to this), heated up the soup and gave it to him. He started strong, filling his stomach to no effect. In fact he started to feel a bit better. The steam from the soup worked its way up his nostrils, helping to loosen up some of the congestion. His nose began to run and he took a few hitching breaths that came out still a bit crackly but sounding a bit improved.

They still made him cough between gearing up. “Tchoo! Huh’tchoo! Heh’tchoo!” A sniffle and then more involuntary gasps, “HEHT’TCHUH! HEH’TCHOO!”

“Bless you.”

He put the soup on the stand and took some tissues from the box before blowing his nose. He leaned back, feeling a bit full, severely hot, yet slightly less congested. He took a content sigh and closed his eyes.

“Done,” Sienna asked.

“Mhm,” he said sleepily.

Sienna giggled and Mandy shook her head, “I hope you know where the bathroom is. When you wake up it’ll be a rude awakening.” But he was already asleep.

⚠️🚷V WARNING🚷⚠️

Mandy sat on the floor and Sienna joined. Mandy turned on a show and they began to watch, both taking turns looking over at him. After an episode a sheen of sweat became apparent on his forehead. He began to take heavy breaths. About ten minutes into the second episode he started to groan, still asleep. Two minutes later he sat up very quickly and let out a burp.

“Theo, toilet,” Mandy said.

As soon as she had uttered those words, he jumped up and let out another burp. He rushed down the hall and audibly gave proof that the last 45 minutes had been a mistake.

Poor Theo! 

Sure! You can start another if you’d like! I’m happy to read as much as I can get 😂 

Still deciding on if I should end it or not…

This is the second to last chapter if I do end it🙃

"I got it," Mandy said after a while, knowing Sienna couldn't handle their current situation as good as herself and seeing the evidence on Sienna's shell shocked face.

She walked towards the bathroom, hearing a flush and the running of water. By the time she had made it just outside the bathroom Theo was up and leaning heavily on the doorframe. He was shivering harshly, yet looking like he was on the verge of passing out. "Come on let's get you back to the couch." She walked him back to the couch thankfully not taking all of his weight on. She sat him down and both girls looked him over.

He was still shivering so Sienna said, "Jeez you're shivering hard." He closed his eyes and kept shivering, every spasm causing his body to ache more and more. Sienna, without another word, got up and got a spare blanket before coming back and laying it across him. He still shivered underneath it but not as roughly. His nostrils flared suddenly and he began sucking in hitching breaths. He brought the blanket up, "P'tchoo! P'tchoo! Ptchoo! Hh...HUHP'P'TCHoo! Heh...HHP'PTCHoo!"

"Bless you," the girls said together and then Mandy added, "Maybe wanna use a tissue next time?" Yet he had his eyes closed again, sniffling unproductively. "Come on SiSi, ready to continue the show?"

"Yea."

So they continued watching the show until Sienna heard the same kind of noises Theo had been making in the car earlier. She whipped her head around and sure enough he had tears running down his face. She jumped up and sat beside him. "Oh Theo it's ok."

"Doh," he shouted as hard as his raspy, barely audible voice would allow him. His eyes were shut tight, face flushed with a sheen of sweat. "Leave be alode!"

"Theo," Sienna rubbed his shoulder.

"Shit he's having a nightmare."

"I'b sorry," he cried, "I did'it bead to." He shifted his head roughly, "It-it woh't happe'd agaid."

His nose started running, leaking down towards his lip. Mandy handed her a tissue which she tried to clean him up with, but he turned away, "Please dad!" Dad? "Please do dot hit be agaid." He coughed roughly, turning red. The sweat became even worse on his head.

"Ok blankets off," Mandy announced just before ripping them off.

He immediately started shivering roughly, nose and eyes still leaking their own respective fluids. She attempted to wipe his nose again but he flinched, "Please! Please hh stop." He sobbed. His breathing hitched wildly and she gripped the back of his head so he couldn't thrash away again and cupped the tissues around his nose. "Hh...doh!" He tried to move but she didn't allow him to. "Hp'tchoo! Hp'tchoo! Hp'tch!" His body shook with the might of the sneezes and then his body shook with the might of the chills that were cutting into him. "HH'TCHoo! HP'TCH!" The last one sounded wet and desperate, but he immediately sniffled, sounding almost completely blocked but the air that was allowed to get sucked in brought with it some of the mess.

He shouldn't be bringing the large amount of the contents of his nose back in, Sienna thought, it had come out for a reason. So she got another idea in her head just as he thrashed around again, "Doh! I'b sorry Dad please!" She began massaging his nostrils in the tissue, hoping that it would work to create some form of an itch. She pinched his nostrils and then kept rubbing them. He squirmed and she let him, but then she got right back to work. "Ehh," he hitched and then turned. Gotcha! She went back in for it, she could feel his nostrils twitching. His face took on that look that proved her actions were working.

"Tchuh! Tchuh! Huh'tch! Heh-heh-heh...HUHT'TCHoo! HUH'TCH!" She went to go wipe before he could sniff the newly expelled contents up his nose, but she hit his right nostril in just the right position to tickle his already teased nose. "Hmp! Hmp! Hmp! Doh! HEH'MP! MP'KGX!" She felt just how messy that last one was, the tissue feeling full and hot. She carefully wiped his nose again and when she lifted the tissue to wipe again, there was still evidence of the sneeze.

His breathing got heavy and he thrashed again. "Ok Theodore," Mandy tried to soothe him, "It's ok."

He opened his eyes, "Dad i's hot." Said eyes were hugely glassy.

"Ok I'll get a cold washcloth," Sienna announced, getting up and finding a washcloth. She ran it through the cold water of the sink before bringing it over. She began wiping his forehead, then moved to his cheek and then his neck. Then the other side of his neck as there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it", Mandy said as she hopped up. She opened the door to Christian.

"Hey gorgeous."

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Checking on my brother. Is that ok?"

"Yea of course."

"I bought Theraflu and tissues," he motioned down to the bag he had in his hand.

"Good," Mandy moved aside so Christian could walk in and then closed the door behind him.

"Dad," Theo cried, "I was odly tryi'g to tell you I'b feeli'g a bit ill. Please. Please doh't hit be!"

"No Theo, you're safe," Sienna tried.

"Thorne-bush," Christian said as he walked over to him. He looked at Sienna, "How bad is it?"

"I-I haven't even checked. He just woke up screaming."

"Thermometer?"

"Bathroom," Mandy answered, "I'll get it."

Christian sat beside Theo, "It's ok mate, we'll get you better." Mandy came back with the thermometer and Christiad held it towards him. "We need to take your temperature." He tried to push the device in between his lips but he turned. "Doh! Please. Please doh't touch be!"  Sienna got yet another idea in her head. She took the thermometer from Christian and waited for just the right moment. "Doh Dad!" Just before he was done screaming, she thrusted the device in his mouth. Theo winced uncomfortably and went to scream again.

"No," she said, "You keep your mouth closed. Do you hear me?" He nodded and tears spilled out as he kept his lips enclosed around the thermometer. She felt super bad, but it had to be done. The device whined when it had settled on his temperature. Sienna took it out, "102.9."

"Yea that's gotta come down," Mandy said, "I'll get the NyQuil." She came back with a dose and put it up to his lips. He turned. "Theo stop. Drink." He still didn't listen so she added, "Did you hear me? Drink it."

"Ok," he said shakily. He let her pour the liquid in his mouth and he swallowed. "I'b sorry Dad." This time Mandy joined in on feeling sorry for him, but again this was the way it had to be. He just had to start feeling better.

It took about 30 more minutes of sobbing and screaming for Theo to slowly calm down. "Christiad," Theo said.

"Yea I'm here."

He cried, "Siedda. Siedda. Siedda. Siedda."

She was so focused on cooling him with the cloth, and his voice was so quiet, that she didn't quite notice he was talking.

"Sisi," Mandy said, snapping her out of it.

"Siedda," Theo cried, "Siedda."

"I'm right here Theo, I'm right here." A small smile tugged at his lips as he let himself fall away into a still feverish sleep.

Awww poor Theo 🥺. I would definitely read more stories with your OCs. It would also be nice to see how their relationships grow 😏🥰

Posted (edited)

"I'm right here Theo, I'm right here." A small smile tugged at his lips as he let himself fall away into a still feverish sleep.

"That was so scary," Christian said.

"You think that was scary," Sienna snapped for absolutely no apparent reason at all, "You missed the majority of it."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't imagine."

Sienna let out a breath, coming to her senses quick, "I'm sorry. It's not your fault you missed it."

"Yea it was still scary for him," Mandy said, "That's his brother that he watched go through what he just witnessed."

"Yea you're right."

Soon enough Theo's heavy yet labored breathing filled the room as Mandy and Christian sat close together on the floor, so close they were practically on top of each other, and Sienna sat beside Theo as they watched movies. Sienna yawned, "Shit it's 11. We should probably get to bed."

"Yea I should probably get home," Christian said and then yawned.

"Or you could sleep on the couch," Mandy offered quickly before she'd even thought.

"Um I don't know."

"Well it's ok, I don't want you falling asleep on the way home," Sienna said, "Only thing is our roommate Vivian."

"Where is Vivian," Mandy asked.

"Probably out with Jeremie."

"Then it's settled, Vivian can't vote when she's not here. You can crash here."

"Um ok."

"A little help here," Sienna asked, motioning to Theo.

"Oh. Yes. Theo come on." He moaned sleepily. "Yes you can sleep when I get you to bed. Just walk with me."

He took Theo up from the couch and caught his weight as Theo fell into him. Sienna led him down the hallway and to her room. Christian dropped him on the bed and then moved him into a seemingly comfortable position.

"Thank you," Sienna said.

"No problem." He walked back off down the hall and sat down on the couch.

"Let me get you a different blanket," Mandy said, "Don't want you catching what your brother has." Mandy came back with a pillow and another blanket.

"Night," Mandy said.

"Night gorgeous."

The night went on and all of them had fallen asleep when Theo tossed and turned in the bed. It was enough to wake Sienna up. She groaned, thinking not again. Theo shivered and so Sienna moved to share her body heat. She was met with heavily dampened sheets.

"Theo," she shook him, "Theo. You broke your fever."

"Feels like ihht. Huh'tchoo! Huh'tchoo! Huh'tchoo! Heh...HIH'TCH! HEH'TCH'OO! Sorry."

"Come on, stand for a second so I can change the sheets. We don't need to fall backwards and have you take on another fever."

He listened, standing. He shivered, teeth chattering until Sienna covered him with a blanket. "Hmpt! Hmpt! Hmpt!" He sniffled, still coming out thick. "Hmpt'tchoo! HMPT'tchoo!"

"Oh your sneezes sound less congested."

He sniffled, "Still feel codgested."

"But you're definitely on the right track. Get back in the bed."

He did as he was asked and Sienna tried to fall back asleep.

"Ngt! Ngt! Ngt! Heh'NG! HNG'kgx!"

"No Theo. None of that until your congestion completely clears up, you'll just make it worse."

"Huh'tch! Huh'tch! Tch! Hehh...heh-he-HEHT'tch! HEHT'tch'huh!"

"Bless you. Done?"

He drowned out her question, blowing his nose. It gurgled, though she'd hoped it wouldn't. She just wanted him to kick this thing already. But they had definitely made progress and she smiled as she reminded herself before falling asleep.

Vivian had woken up in the morning, wrapped in Jeremie's arms. She wiggled out and looked at the time. She was super late, missing a lot of prepping time and most importantly missing morning muffins for her best friends.

"Where are you going so fast," Jeremie mumbled sleepily.

"I gotta go, it's late."

She rushed outside his bedroom, hurriedly put her shoes on and grabbed her keys. She opened the door and ran out to her car. She sped to the apartment complex, parked in Mandy's spot since Sienna's car had filled Sienna's spot and there was a red jeep in her own spot. Now who the hell took her parking spot? She ran up to the floor their apartment was on and searched for the keys she'd thrown into her purse. Once she had found them, she unlocked the door. When she'd gotten the door open, went inside, and turned on the kitchen lights, ready to get started on her baking for the day, she nearly jumped when she noticed a man asleep on the couch. She started to question which one of them would've brought a man home, but she knew it wouldn't have been Sienna. Mandy...

Now she didn't feel so bad about missing handing out muffins. Sienna didn't even go to work and Mandy left her evidence of what looked to be a good night asleep on the couch. At least she'd bothered to cover him up. She was done catching up on her muffins and she was moving onto her donuts when she saw movement out of the corner of her eye. She froze, watching the man move as he slowly reached for his phone on the table above his head. He jerked into more of a seated position, but immediately stopped after that.

"Hih'kshiew!"

"Bless you," she said.

His head snapped over to her, meeting her eyes before he blew out a sigh of relief, "Vivian?"

"Christian. Now that we got that out of the way, what are you doing on my couch?"

"I must've fallen asleep. Damn it, I'm late."

"Help yourself to a muffin, we can call it your last meal."

"Uh no thanks," he said as he looked around.

"What are you looking for?"

"My shirt," his cheeks went red which made Vivian laugh. He found it and hastily threw it on as well as his shoes and the jacket that was tossed behind the couch. He jumped up again and patted his pocket, "Oh my keys are inside." He was so awkward it was almost endearing. She bit back a laugh as he walked towards the door somehow still awkward. He paused and turned his head towards her, "We didn't-"

"Have a good day at work Christian."

"Ok." And with that he opened the door and closed it behind himself. He put in the directions to the building once he'd made it inside his car and drove off. He was a little more than halfway when his nose started tingling and he had no choice but to gasp involuntarily and twist towards the left side to let out, "Huh'tshiew!" He sniffled wetly.

He made it to the building and was walking from the elevator towards Mandy's desk when his nose tingled again. He ducked into his arm, pitching forward so hard it almost looked like he was going to fall on his face, "HIHtshiew!"

"Bless you."

"Thank you gorgeous."

Mandy was knee deep in appointments when she heard, "Huh-HUH'KSH'iew!"

"Bless you honeybun."

"Thank you." She could've sworn the sneeze left him sniffly, hearing him as he walked away.

About an hour or so later he approached Mandy, "Hey can we schedule a meeting with Joe Salazar and Theo on Muhhnday, he should be bah-hhh-back then. Hih'TSCHiew!"

"Bless you. Are you usually this sneezy?"

But he'd already walked away. The next time she saw him, he was on his way somewhere and she tried to scan for any sign of confirmation of what she was dreading was causing him so much distress. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary so she let it be. On his way back to the office, he sniffled a couple times as he passed her. He paused outside of the office door, ducking into his elbow. "Heh'KSCHiew!"

He crossed into the office, closing the door behind himself. He held up his arm almost expectantly. This gave Mandy enough time to grab a box of tissues and cross the space she needed to get to the office. She'd made it inside as he ducked into the crook of his arm once again. "Hh'KSCHiew!" She placed the box on the desk in front of him. He opened his eyes to see the box.

"I'm-"

"Save it."

-FIN-

Spoiler

(Or is it?)

Edited by jai_is_bae?

omg it’s so good how can that be the end i need more!!!

I’d love if you’d continue this, it’s Wonderful!

Bravo! 🙌🤩 I do hope you write more with the deep characters. I'm not ready for this to end