Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Boss and I

jai_is_bae?

6 hours ago, jai_is_bae? said:

Cyrus I need a favor. I know I look absolutely ridiculous, but could you please follow me out there and tell me I'm making these look good?"

"So you want me to lie?"

"Absolutely."

"I got you dude."

I laughed soo hard at this 😂 I can't wait to see what happens next 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jai_is_bae?

• RipleyToo

• Catsgotyourtounge

• Lunaconner

Sorry this chapter is a bit short

"Ready to go to the slides?"

"Yes. Perhaps the Vortex?"

"You know it."

They got out of the wave pool and walked over to the line for Vortex. They waited as the line moved up continuously. When it was their turn for a tube, a couple walked towards them with a four person tube that they'd just finished riding down the slide. Mandy grabbed it from them and Christian grabbed the handles so he could help her carry it. They walked up the steps and to the top. They waited for the group of friends in front of them to place their tube down and get inside, the lifeguard holding them from going down with their foot until the tube that was in front of them had finished the slide. "You ready," the lifeguard asked the group of friends.

"Yes," they all screamed, smiles on all four of their faces. The lifeguard moved his foot and grabbed the handles to pull it so it would enter the slide. The quartet screamed as they went down the slide. The lifeguard waved Christian and Mandy forward and Christian lifted the tube up and placed it in the holding basin of the slide. The lifeguard put his foot on the tube and pointed at the seats where he wanted Christian and Mandy to sit. They were seated across from each other, legs touching. "Ready," the lifeguard asked.

"Yes," they both said. The lifeguard took his foot off and pulled them by the handles. They got over the lip of the slide and the lifeguard let go as they started descending the slide. Mandy started screaming and she looked at Christian. "Scream!" So Christian started screaming with Mandy even though he knew he shouldn't have. He coughed towards his armpit, too busy gripping the handlebars. He was hit by the water as soon as they slid up the wall of the slide and kept getting hit every time the tube shifted to go the opposite way. It left him shivering. They finally exited into the pool connected to the slide and Mandy fell out.

"Mandy," he screamed, laughing.

She came up and slid her foot under his leg, causing him to go under. "Christian Holland that was not funny." He couldn't hear under the water.

"Why Mandy, why," he asked once he'd come back up.

"You started laughing."

"Because it was funny."

He kept laughing and she joined in as they lifted the tube out of the water. They handed it off to the next group of riders. Christian shivered as they exited the slide queue. His nose started to tickle and he brought his arm up as he started to take hitching gasps. "Hh'kschiew! Huh..HAH'KSCHIEW!"

"Bless you. You ok?"

"I was until you tried to drown me." The pair of sneezes made his right nostril match the left and he fought himself from sniffling to try to clear both of his nasal passages.

"You're shivering honeybun."

"I'm still wet and there's a breeze. I'm fine gorgeous."

"Ok," she dragged it out like she didn't believe him.

"Where to next fair maiden?"

"Big Shark, Little Shark. It's where you race and one is tall and the other is long but they take roughly the same time so it's just about how fast you're going and if you get stuck. I always get stuck on Little Shark so I call Big Shark."

"Wow I don't get any say?"

"Nope. Unless you want to race there?" She took off running.

"Wait," he called as he started to run, "That's not fair!"

He ran after her and was coming up on her when she crossed the beginning of the line. "Ha! I get to ride Big Shark!" She grabbed a tube and started walking up the stairs and after he'd grabbed his own tube he followed. They got to the top and she walked over to the holding basin for Big Shark while he walked over to the holding basin for Little Shark. They waited for the lifeguard to tell them to go.

"Go," the lifeguard shouted. Mandy reached her hands as far out onto the bars as she could so she could launch herself. She pulled her body and the tube forward and giggled as she made her way down the slide. He did the same, smiling as he enjoyed the ride. After twists, turns, and drops he came down to the bottom of the slide. He looked to the left to see the exit of Big Shark. She wasn't there and she wasn't in the pool he concluded as his tube glided across the catch pool.

He gently fell out of the tube into the water on purpose so his head didn't enter the water. He heard a scream and turned to watch her flip over, falling not so gracefully into the water. He swam over to her as she resurfaced. She started laughing and he joined her. "That was so much fun."

"I'm glad you thought so because...I won."

"First time luck." She swam towards the stairs to exit, lugging her tube.

"Sure." He followed her.

"Back to the wave pool?”

"Yea that sounds good." They walked to the wave pool and got in, walking again until the water came up to just above her chest. The bell rung and all the kids began to scream as the waves began. Christian began jumping again as the waves reached them. He heard crashing from nearby and turned his head to see some kids jumping into the waves. He looked at Mandy and then proceeded to jump into the waves himself.

He resurfaced after having jumped into the waves a few times and saw Mandy do a spin before she entered the water so they spent the rest of the time that the waves were on competing to see who could do the best tricks. Suddenly the waves flattened out and the water calmed. Christian's nose started to itch again and he wriggled his nose, trying to alleviate the itch. It only itched more until it blossomed into a tickle. He dove under the water, blowing out of his nose in one last attempt to rid himself of the discomfort. He resurfaced and immediately the tickle came back so he brought his arm up, "Hih'tsh! HIHT'TSH'iew! Hehh..HAH'kschiew!"

"Bless you, bless you, bless you."

"Thank you, stupid water."

The lifeguards started blowing their whistles and motioning for everybody to leave the pool so they could take a break. Christian and Mandy walked out and he followed her over to their belongings. Mandy took out her phone and immediately saw a string of messages from Sienna.

Help, I can't do this anymore.

Theo can't keep anything down and his fever's now up to 102.8.

Yea I think I should take him to the clinic or something, he seems dehydrated.

Mandy?

Mandy?

Please. Can you please come home? I need help.

Mandy replied back that she was on her way and then immediately looked at Christian, "Theo isn't doing very good, Sienna sent out an SOS."

"What’s wrong?”

“Apparently his fever is back with full vengeance and he can’t keep anything down, Sienna says it’s to the point where she wants to take him to the clinic.”

“Ok we should go.”

Mandy nodded and grabbed her beach bag before catching up to Christian. They walked side by side out of the water park and then out of the theme park entirely. Mandy started to feel awkward being as though this was the first time they’d be silent when together. Christian looked determined and Mandy had to take quick steps to keep on pace with him. They made it to her car and they climbed in. Mandy started off for the apartment complex.

It was still awkwardly quiet as she drove. That was until she heard a string of hitching gasps. “Heh’tshiew! Hh’TSH’huh!”

“Bless you.”

Hh..HAH’KSHIEW!” He sniffled.

”Bless you. Still have water up your nose?” She smirked.

”And if I do?”

Poor Theo!! I love how Christian and Mandy interact with one another, it’s very cute! Can’t wait for more! 

I love Waterparks and Christian constantly blaming the water was hilarious. 

On 3/19/2024 at 8:26 PM, jai_is_bae? said:

Hh..HAH’KSHIEW!” He sniffled.

”Bless you. Still have water up your nose?” She smirked.

”And if I do?”

I'm pretty sure Mandy knows and is waiting for Christian to confess. I can't wait to see what happens next 

@Lunaconner Yes I agree!

@RipleyToo (They’re so in love) *shushes for Christian and Mandy’s sake*
@2SHY222 She most definitely is, but time will only tell because he can’t hide forever

️V-warning guys️ Shouldn’t be too bad but it’s there

"Hh..HAH'KSHIEW!" He sniffled.

“Bless you. Still have water up your nose?” She smirked.

“And if I do?”

She rolled her eyes but didn’t press the matter any further, pretending not to hear his near constant sniffles the rest of the ride. When she’d parked, got out, and began walking up to the apartment she ignored the shiver that shook his body upon entrance to the lobby and upon exiting the elevator. She unlocked the door to the apartment and waited for him to walk in before walking in herself and closing the door.

“Mands?!” Sienna called.

“Yea I’m home.”

Sienna stepped into the kitchen, coming from the hallway. “He’s in the bathroom again.”

Mandy had only begun to process the situation, nodding her head in despair while Christian was already on his way to his brother. He walked into the bathroom finding Theo lying against the toilet with his arms folded across the seat and head laid against his left arm. He was breathing heavily, eyes closed.

“Hey Thorne-bush,” he said softly as he knelt down beside him and began rubbing his back. He was immediately met with heat and sticky moisture covering the entirety of his back. Christian didn’t know if Theo was asleep, unaware that Christian was there, or if he just couldn’t talk but no response was given. He hadn’t even responded to the touch on his back. Christian kept rubbing nonetheless. Then Theo’s breathing sped up.

He prepared himself to see something that wasn’t pretty, but instead Theo moved his head ever so slightly. “Heh’tch! Heh’tch! Eh’tch!” He didn’t move as his nose continued to burn with the need to release itself a couple more times. “UhhHUH’TCH! HEH’TCHoo!”

“Bless you.” He sniffled in response and then moved his head back down.

”Hey, are you with me?” Nothing. “Ok I don’t know if I should move you because this doesn’t even look comfortable. Are you comfortable?” No answer. “Ok. Well I don’t want you sleeping against the toilet and Sienna was freaking out so I’m almost certain we have to take you to the doctor.” 

Theo moaned. “I know you don’t want to go, but Sienna said you had a crazy fever and couldn’t keep anything down. Though I don’t know how you have a fever again since you were getting over it.” Theo’s breath quickened again and this time he gagged. Christian immediately began rubbing his back again. Theo started coughing harshly. 

“Sienna is sitting on the couch for a second,” Mandy explained as she leaned on the doorway, “She doesn’t really handle this kind of situation well. Is he ok?” Mandy was answered with another gag from Theo followed by more coughs. “He’s not even doing anything, they’re dry heaves. Isn’t that worse?”

”I’m honestly not too sure, I’d think so. I wonder when’s the last time he had anything to eat or even to drink.” Another round of coughs came from Theo to which Christian told him gently, “It’s ok.” His head lulled slightly and Christian guided it back towards his arm. 

“Jesus Theo,” Mandy exclaimed, “You ok?”

Christian sighed, “I don’t think Theo’s even too lucid at this point. Right Thorne-bush?” No response. “We definitely should get him to a doctor.” He cupped his palm around Theo’s forehead. “No we definitely need to. I know deep down you can hear me Theo, I just need you to cooperate the best you can. I’m going to get you standing up mate, ok?” He took one of Theo’s arms and placed it around his neck and then placed his arm around Theo’s back and stood, effectively bringing Theo up with him. As soon as they were up Christian’s theory was confirmed as there was no stability from Theo.

Christian sighed as he begun to walk, carrying Theo’s dead weight. He walked out towards the front door and once Sienna saw them, she scurried to the door and opened it. She didn’t even have to ask what was going on, just let Christian concentrate on getting Theo out to the car. Christian began to stumble as the car came into view and he thought about trying to make it but decided it was probably best to rest on the exterior wall of the building.

“Someone get the car,” Christian asked as he breathed heavily, the walking having took control of his breathing. 

Mandy grabbed her car and brought it closer to the building. Christian walked Theo over to the car and then Sienna helped him get Theo inside. Once Theo’s door was shut, Christian climbed in the passenger seat and Sienna took the seat opposite Theo. Mandy started off for the nearest clinic. Theo started moaning as they approached the parking lot for the clinic.

“It’s ok mate,” Christian said, the talking seemingly made his nose tickle, “We’re tay-hh-taking you to see a dohhctor. Huh’tshiew! Hehh..Hh’KSCH!”

“Bless you,” Sienna and Mandy said.

“I’b fide,” Theo breathed, “Do dot deed doctor.”

”Yea mate tell me that when you don’t spend two whole days vomiting your guts up. Oh not to mention the face that you’ve had a fever since..”

”Since Wednesday night,” Sienna told him.

“Since Wednesday night,” Christian echoed before continuing, “Then it left Friday night only to come back in the morning yesterday and now today, on Sunday, you’re sick as evehh-ever. HIH’tshiew!”

”Bless you,” everyone muttered like the whole car was in trouble.

The girls sat awkwardly for some time since Christian was obviously scolding Theo. 

Mandy hadn’t seen Christian serious like this and she fought with herself on what to say or do next. “Well at least he’s got some of his consciousness back,” She said as she put her car in park.

“Since you have the consciousness back, do you think you could walk,” Christian asked.

“Yea I cad do it.” Theo pushed open the door, moving too quick as he got out and he slammed the door as his stomach moved uncomfortably. 

Sienna went to get out, but Christian quickly told her, “Stay inside.” She knew exactly what that meant and she closed her eyes as she tried not to relive the past few days in her head.

“Sienna it’s ok. We’re gonna get in here and get Theo help. They should give him some anti-nausea medicine  and some fluids so he can start to feel better.”

“How do you know this?”

“Remember my little sister, Melissa?” Sienna nodded. “She had this really bad stomach bug one time so my mom took her to the doctor and they gave her medication. After that she didn’t throw up much.”

Christian opened the passenger door, “He’s ok now. He didn’t even get sick, just dry-”

“Ok we get it,” Mandy said before he could finish the sentence.

“Sorry gorgeous.” Mandy got out the car and Sienna followed her lead.

The four of them walked into the clinic. “You guys go sit, I’ll go up to the desk with Theo,” Mandy said. Sienna and Christian listened, having a seat in one of the many chairs that lined the waiting room. There were only seven other people, pretty light for a waiting room.

A couple were sat closest to the doors to enter a room, one of the men holding a napkin to his finger while the other one lovingly rubbed his arm up and down, his head on his loved one’s shoulder. Definitely a cut, probably needed stitches. There was a little girl in a sport uniform holding ice to her wrist, which anybody could see looked mangled. Definitely broken. Then there was two men scattered, one old and reading a newspaper as he sported a bruise to the side of his forehead. Had he fallen? Where was his family?

The other man was young, probably in his 30s and seemed to be in almost the same boat as them as he had to continue bringing up his arm to cough harshly into it. Then there was a lady who was dressed in a pantsuit, lightly rubbing right above her chest, coughing and wheezing every so often. Asthma?

Sienna watched Mandy and Theo, but mostly her eyes stuck worriedly to Theo.

She turned to Christian as she asked, “You think he’ll be ok?”

She was met with Christian ducking into the crook of his arm before letting out a desperate, “Heh’kshiew! Hehh..HAH’TSHIEW!”

“Bless you,” the seven people that had been seated as well as Sienna chorused.

“Excuse me,” Christian said with a sniffle, “You were saying?” He tried to listen to what Sienna was saying but he couldn’t help drown her out, trying to wriggle the last little bit of the itch out of his nose. He tried massaging the bridge of his nose but it was no use. He took a hitching breath, eyes watering and nostrils flaring as he became hopeless to the itch. He continued sucking in hitching breaths, chest heaving. He knew it was going to be loud if he let it out. He took one last breath, eyes shutting closed and he pressed his thumb and his pointer finger to his nose. “HAH’gt’uh!” His head swam.

“You ok,” Sienna asked.

“He’s fine, he just has water up his nose,” Mandy answered for him as her and Theo rejoined the group.

“What,” Sienna asked confusedly.

Omg I loved this part! Especially when Mandy mentions that he has water up his nose again. I can see Sienna saying “what” like that, I love it. Does Christian usually have louder sneezes than Theo? Or are they about the same? I’m just curious.

awwww this is so cute!! poor theo but i’m loving christian

Poor Theo 🥺 but loving all the sneezy goodness 🥰. Can't wait to see what happens next. 

22 hours ago, jai_is_bae? said:

You ok,” Sienna asked.

“He’s fine, he just has water up his nose,” Mandy answered for him as her and Theo rejoined the group.

Haha Mandy gets me every time 🤣

Posted (edited)

@RipleyToo I’m thinking Christian has relatively quieter sneezes but that only is because they’re not as desperate as Theo’s. Also Christian sneezes way less than Theo, usually getting away with a single or a double compared to Theo’s usual quintet. When sick Christian can get up to a triple, but still usually rare.

@Lunaconner I love him too, he has the cutest personality. Thought I was going to hate him, but he was just in his angsty emotions in the beginning.

@2SHY222 Here we go…and yes Mandy is our rambunctious and laughable queen.

HAH’gt’uh!” His head swam.

“You ok,” Sienna asked.

“Nothing,” Christian said, “I’ll be right back.”

He got up and walked around before coming upon what he’d been looking for, the bathroom. Upon entering the bathroom, his eyes searched for something he could use to blow his nose. He looked at the brown paper towels that came from the holder on the wall and then looked towards the stalls that were undoubtably holding toilet paper. 

He thought about which one he should use as he sniffled unsuccessfully, sounding like crinkling paper. Toilet paper would probably be less rough on his nose, he decided.

He walked into one of the stalls and took some of the toilet paper. He held it up to his nose and blew into the wad. It gurgled as it came out. He was definitely sick, as if he needed any other confirmation to prove it. He shivered lightly and threw the tissue away.

Here in this bathroom he was sick, he decided. Nowhere else. So he let himself be sick. He looked at himself in the mirror, eyeing his reddened nose and slightly flushed cheeks.

He shivered again and placed his hand on his forehead. Thankfully it felt normal, though once again he knew he didn’t get fevers. No he only got shivers and flushed cheeks, but obviously he didn’t get fevers because his skin felt normal to the touch. His reddened nose twitched as an itch began to form in his sinuses. He had no choice but to lunge at the paper towel holder and quickly take as much as possible.

He held them up to his nose, snapping at the waist with a, “Uh’Shh! Heh..Huh’tsh!” He backed up dizzily until he was up against the bathroom wall. His nose itched furiously. He heard the door open as his eyes snapped shut. “HAH’tsh’shh!” He opened his eyes, hands still cupped around the paper towels.

“So this is where you widt,” Theo said. (So this is where you went.)

“What are you doing here?”

“I have to pee.” Theo walked up to one of the urinals and Christian looked away. He stood awkwardly as Theo relieved himself. Then his nose itched yet again and he fought himself as he began hitching. His eyes shut and he snapped forward, “Hh’ksch!” Theo walked over to the sink and began washing his hands as Christian began fighting yet another battle. “Uh’’tsh!”

“Bless you. You kdow it’d be easier to hide that you’re sick if you just blew your dose.”

“I’mb-”

“Blow your dose Holla’d-aise, you’re already starting to sou’d codgested.” Christian listened to him, blowing his nose and wincing at the gurgling. “Better,” Theo asked once he was done and had thrown the paper towels away.

“I think so, do I sound ok?”

“Yes but I’b dot too sure how buch lo’ger that will last. By the way Bandy is od to you.”

“I know.”

“Sorry I got you sick.”

“It’s ok. Stomach feeling better?”

“Not at all.”

“You should go sit back down, they should be calling you soon enough.”

“Ok. I would’d cobe out here with that red dose if I was you.”

Christian looked at himself in the mirror and sighed defeatedly. Theo left the bathroom and Christian kept looking at himself, waiting for the red tint to leave his nose.

Just when he’d believed the red tint to be vanishing, deep down in his sinuses an itch started to form. “You’ve got to be kidding me.” Slowly but surely the itch worked its way forwards, going from a small tickle to buzzing with the need to sneeze. “Hh..” the first breath came and he fought the breaths that followed.

He continued to take hitching breaths, eyes closing as he tried to focus on walking towards the stall for more toilet paper and also trying to focus on keeping his eyes open enough to see but not give so much focus that he abandoned the focus he’d put on not sneezing. He just had to make it to the stall, he could..not…sneeze.

He crinkled his nose as he practically yanked the toilet paper free, sucking in desperate breaths as he brought them up. “Huh'tshiew! Heh’KSCHiew! Oh-hh oh no. Hh-hh..HEHT’kschiew!”

He wriggled his nose desperately, trying to quell the itch that still tortured him. “Ehhh..hh..” Maybe it would be better if he stifled the sneezes. Then the release would push the itchiness out of his nose since it would only be expelled through his nose. “Nxch’tshiew!” Bad idea. “Heh’tsh! Heh’tsh! Heh’tsh! Eh’tsh! Eh’tshiew! HGT’KSCHIEW!”

He didn’t even have to have his eyes open to feel how disoriented the rapid fire fit had left him. He blew into the tissues a few times before finally throwing them away. His nose was now redder than ever and he had to wait again for the evidence to go away.

It took a couple of minutes, but his nose returned to its normal pigment and Christian left. He wasn’t sick anymore, he decided as he walked out.

“There you are honeybun,” Mandy said, “Where were you?”

“I had to use the bathroom,” Christian said.

“You were shitting weren’t you?”

“Mandy,” Sienna scolded.

“My fair maiden, always with the classiest of tongues.” Mandy smiled.

“We are in public,” Sienna continued, “A clinic at that and that was so loud.” She couldn’t help but trail off into chuckles prompting Mandy to smile. “It’s not funny Mands.” More chuckles tumbled out of Sienna contradicting her most recent statement.

“Theodore Thorne.”

Mandy burst into laughs.

“It’s just Theo,” Theo corrected as he stood. Sienna, Mandy, and Christian stood as well and the quartet walked towards where the nurse that had just called Theo.

“I’m only supposed to take one in addition to the patient since the room is small but I can let you get away with two.”

“You two go,” Mandy said.

“I don’t want to leave you by yourself gorgeous, are you sure?”

“I’m a big girl I can handle myself, go.”

Mandy sat back down while Theo, Christian, and Sienna followed the nurse to the room. “I’ll get a doctor for you shortly, but first I’ll need your height, weight, and a urine sample from you. He’ll be right back.”

The two of them left which left Sienna and Christian to twiddle their thumbs. Sienna thought about what to say to him and she settled on one of two things: asking about him and Mandy or making small talk. “So how are you enjoying America?”

“It’s nice. I feel like I’m enjoying Santa Fe more than I was enjoying Seattle. It rained more than the sun shined the entire time I was there.”

“How long were you there?”

She watched Christian’s face contort, his nostrils flaring, eyes shrinking to where she could barely make out his irises, eyebrows furrowed, mouth agape as he sucked in tiny gasps.

His nose stopped flaring and his face returned to normal.

He ran his thumb under his nose back and forth a few times as he answered, “I arrived on Monday, same as Theo, and I left on Thursday when mum called me telling me Theo was incapacitated and that she needed me to take over. Also I was down here as you recall when Theo had me over for dinner but it quite a quick trip, left work and caught a flight then left the club and caught a flight back.”

“How did you find time to sleep?”

“I didn’t I just went into work and pushed through, though I don’t want to take all the credit because I did have a few cups of coffee to get me through.”

“When do you go back to Seattle?“

“I’m not. I fly back to London as soon as mum books me a flight.” His face contorted again and he sucked in a few hitching gasps, starting to bring his arm up.

Edited by jai_is_bae?

I love that Theo knows that his brother is sick and is okay with him hiding it from the girls lol! Can’t wait for the next part 🥰 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I’ve been away, I’ve been experience the worst nightmare for a writer: Writer’s block but hopefully that can be done with and if not I might ask for ideas 

Hopefully you guys are still here and still enjoying what I have to offer…*offers Theo and Christian as a token of forgiveness*

"When do you go back to Seattle?"

"I'm not. I fly back to London as soon as mum books me a flight." His face contorted again and he sucked in a few hitching gasps, starting to bring his arm up. He let out an audible exhale, seemingly annoyed. He swiped his thumb under his nose again and sniffled.

"That sucks that you have to go back."

"You can definitely say that again. Now I'm going to be closer to mum right under her watchful eye though I'm glad it's me and not Theo."

"What do you mean?"

"Theo didn't tell you? Mum sent us to two of her stores that's production rate dropped. Santa Fe, who'd just gone through a major ripple effect when the old manager quit, and Seattle, who just wasn't able to lock in many companies who wanted to use our marketing services. I happened to secure a good deal on Tuesday but Theo secured a company that was much bigger. Mum loves Florentino Leone. Heh-hh...excuse me. So since Theo secured Florentino Leone, it bumped Seattle so now I go back to London."

"What are you and Mandy going to do? You both obviously have feelings for each other."

He smiled, "I definitely do." Then his smile dropped. "I don't know if the feeling is mutual, she thinks it's best if we don't explore our relationship in that way."

"She must be scared or something because she does like you."

"How do you know?" Once again his breath hitched, "Heh-hh..hh...well on with it already." He whispered the command, aimed at his nose, under his breath.

”Just the way she gets when she’s around you,” Sienna answered the question, choosing not to comment on his current nasal torture. “She’s happier than normal and that’s saying something because she’s always happy and silly. But it’s different with you.” Christian smiled. ”Have you told her?”

”No I don’t know how to.”

”Just tell her the truth.”

”But we are having so much fun.”

”I get it but you’re going to have to let her know sooner or later. That is unless you plan to tell her you randomly hopped on a flight back to London.”

Christian’s breathing started to falter yet again and he brought a shaky hand up, pausing it inches from his face. “Hh..heh-eh-hh..ugh.”

"Allergies suck don't they? Or is it the water again?”

Theo came back into the room, "The durse said the doctor should be with be shortly." He climbed onto the bed. He put a hand on his stomach.

"Are you ok," Sienna asked.

He shook his head and tried to breathe.

"Alright who do we have here," the doctor asked.

"Theo Thorne," Sienna answered for him.

"What's going on?" Theo groaned uncomfortably and Sienna's eyes darted over to him.

"We're fairly certain he has the flu and he's not been able to hold much down."

"How's his water intake," the doctor asked.

"He can't even hold down water."

"Ok most likely dehydration then too," the doctor said aloud to himself. "I'm going to get some tests ran on him." The nurse came in and drew some blood before leaving the room. "I'll be back with the results,” the doctor said, “It should be about 30 minutes-”

Hgt’tch! Hgt’tch! Hg’kgxt!”

”Bless you,” the doctor said but Sienna and Christian knew better than to bless him so early. “It should be 30 minutes before the test are concluded. Do you-”

Theo’s breath, which had been hitching wildly unbeknownst to the doctor, came to a pause before he ducked into his arm again. “HG’kgxt! HehhHeh’TCH’oo!”

”Bless you,” the doctor said again, the other two joining in this time. The doctor handed over a couple of tissues from the box on the counter. “Do you need anything?”

“I should be fide,” he hiccuped uncomfortably.

Theo spent the 30 minutes that the test took to conclude trying to suppress empty gags, stomach twisting hiccups, and burps.

When the doctor returned to the room, he confirmed, "Mr. Thorne, your influenza test came back positive and also we are not seeing the amount of hydration we'd normally like to see. I'm going to get you some anti-nausea medication and an IV set up for you."

Once everything was set up, the doctor said, "I'll check on you when the IV is finished. Do you need anything else?"

Theo went to answer the doctor but he hadn't even got a word out before Christian sucked rapid breathy gasps, nostrils flaring before he brought his shirt over his nose and placed a hand over it to keep it in place "Huh'kschiew! Hh..hh'kschiew!" He got up, feeling his nose running and wanting to rid himself of the embarrassment before it could even come.

He walked out of the room and he was making his way down the hallway with no particular sense of direction when his breathing faltered again. "HEHT'tshiew!" His shoulders and head flinched forward with the power of the sneeze.

"Bless you," he heard the nurse from before say to him.

He sniffled as he let his shirt fall and then he turned around to face her, "Thank you."

"Oh dear you look like you need a tissue." He sniffled thickly, trying to get as much air through his nostrils as he possibly could with the congestion that was forming again. "You sound like you need a tissue too. Follow me." He followed her, going back than where he'd just came from.

They walked past the room that Theo was in and then past the next two rooms before coming to the work station in the middle of the floor. She walked behind the counter and took a few tissues from the box. She handed him the tissues and he wiped his nose before walking over to the nearest trash can and disposing of them. "You're shivering dear." She had a tone that gave off a mixture of suspicion and worry.

"Oh I'm just a little cold, I should get back to the room." He barely had time to realize that he needed to sneeze and that he was going to sneeze, his breath hitting twice before he clapped a hand to his nose, "HG'kschiew!"

"Bless you," the doctor said to him and then proceeded to study him as he sniffled. The nurse handed him a few more tissues and he brought them up as he sniffled again. The sniffle was thick and did nothing to clear the congestion that was filling his sinuses, instead all it did was cause a tickle in his throat. He cupped the tissues around his mouth as he began to cough into them. "How much time have you spent around Mr. Thorne?"

"Not too much." He coughed a couple more times.

"Hmm it sounds like whatever time you did spend was enough time to catch the flu."

"I'm not sick.”

"Ok.” The doctor tried to drop the topic but couldn’t help himself. “The flu this year is really contagious you know, the only way to really prevent it is getting a flu shot. So you have yours then?”

“I’m fine doc thank you. I think I should be getting back.” He crossed into the room and sat back down in the chair he’d previously been in. He surveyed the room finding Theo’s eyes closed, his head bobbing ever so slightly as if he was fighting and losing to sleep.

Sienna was scrolling on her phone. Christian fought himself to not sniffle and alert either his brother or Sienna, but he could barely breathe. Instead of giving in and trying to clear his sinuses, he opened his mouth slightly and laid his head back against the backing of the chair.

The next time that Sienna looked up from her phone she’d noticed that Theo’s eyes were closed. He’d finally drifted off. Then she looked over to Christian and found him with his eyes closed as well.

“Should I get them some blankets,” a nurse asked as she came in.

“That shouldn’t be,” she cut herself off as she watched the nurse reach for two blankets anyway. “Necessary.” The word died on her lips so she’d basically said it to herself. The nurse covered Theo and then covered Christian. “Yvette said to check on him, the nurse that was in here before.”

“He should be ok now that’s he’s getting fluids.”

“Oh no she said the brother.”

“Oh?”

The nurse brushed her fingers on his cheek. “A little warm.”

Take your time! No rush at all! I can patiently wait :).

Christian is getting called out! I love how he’s adamant that he’s NOT sick to others. I still love this and I hope you can continue to write! 

The nurse brushed her fingers on his cheek. "A little warm."

"He is?"

"Yea the poor thing. All this attention on his brother he  must've forgot to take care of himself. Typical older sibling."

"Oh."

"Let me get another sample from the younger Mr. Thorne so we can see if the IV has helped as much as we've wanted." She walked over to Theo and tapped his shoulder lightly, "Sweet pea." Theo moaned tiredly. "I know but I want to make sure you're looking hydrated.

Hydration means you can go home and you don't want to sleep in this uncomfortable bed when you have a nice bed at home. Also the chair doesn't look too comfortable for your brother." He nodded slowly. "Think you can urinate for us?"

He nodded and lifted the blankets before swinging his legs over the bed. He stood up and followed the nurse out of the room. Once Theo was out of sight, Sienna was about to go back to scrolling on her phone when her eyes landed on Christian. His face scrunched up in discomfort and he cleared his throat but his eyes stayed closed. She watched for any more interruptions but when they didn't come she decided it was ok to put her attention on her phone.

She heard quick breathy gasps and looked up to see Christian blink his eyes open. The breaths stopped and he brought up a hand dragging the pointer finger and thumb across each eye, bringing it from the corner of his eyes to close to the bridge of his nose. "How long was I asleep?"

"Maybe an hour or so."

"I didn't even realize I was tired." He punctuated his sentence with a big yawn.

"You still seem tired."

He gave a smile, "Nope, I'm right as rain."

"You know the nurse said you were a little warm."

"Must've been this blanket."

She shook her head, "Stubbornness must run in the family."

"I don't know what you're talking about." She shook her head again and he smiled again.

"How long does it take to pee in a cup," Sienna wondered out loud, the topic and the attention quickly switching to Theo.

"How long has he been gone?"

"About 5 minutes."

He opened his mouth like he was going to say something, but his nostrils flared and his eyes closed to a squint as he sucked in a gasp through his mouth. He brought his hand up as he sucked in another gasp, the hand waiting expectantly. His body relaxed, "I thought I was going to sneeze."

"I thought you were too." After a few more minutes of silence, she questioned, "Seriously where is Theo?"

"He might have a shy bladder."

"Yea I'm just worried about him." A couple seconds went by, "I'm going to just take a peak into the hallway."

Christian's reply was a hitch. She peaked around the doorframe and saw him talking to the first nurse that had seen him.

"I'm glad you're feeling better handsome," she smiled.

"Thank you," he blushed. He turned to walk towards the room and Sienna quickly removed herself from sight.

"Back so soon," Christian asked, a devious smile spreading across his lips.

"Shut up." She sat back down.

"Feeling better," Sienna asked.

"Yes, still feeling sick but not as bad for sure. They should be-", he broke off to cough into his arm. "They should be discharging me soon if I'm hydrated well enough." The doctor knocked on the door. "Yes?"

"The results came back looking good so we're going to get you set up for discharge. I'm going to prescribe you Zofran for the nausea, take for the next few days as symptoms persist and please continue to drink plenty of fluids and rest. This means you should be out of work until you're fever free for 24 hours."

"Ok."

"I'm going to get your paperwork done and the nurse will be back to get you discharged shortly."

"Thagk youhh," he brought his arm up, "Hh..Heh'tch! Heh'tch! Heh'tchoo! Hih...Huh'tch'oo! HEH'TCHoo!"

"Bless you."

"Thagk you."

The doctor left the room. "Oh no," Christian said, drawing attention to himself. "I gotta sneeze." He dissolved into a series of hitching breaths. "Come on now," he said right before after he lost the sneeze yet again.

"I cad'dot wait to leave, this bed is udcobfortable."

"Tell me about it, this chair is starting to hurt my body in certain places," Sienna said.

"Yes by back and by...arse is starti'g to hurt."

A smile grew on her lips unable to hide from the random statement so unlike his typical character. The smile caught her almost as off guard as said statement. But the next thing to happen was a close third. "HEH'TSHiew!" She jumped in her seat and her eyes darted over to Christian.

"Bless you," Theo and Sienna exclaimed in surprise.

"Sorry I guess I guess my nose finally decided to actually sneeze."

"What a sdeeze it was," Theo chimed in, "You albost gave be a heart attack."

Christian rolled his eyes and got on his phone to pass time.

"Ok Mr. Thorne," the second nurse came into the room, "I have your discharge papers here, take them to the front and they'll get you checked out."

"Thagk you." He accepted the papers and got out of the bed.

"Here's something for you too," the nurse whispered to Christian and handed him a paper.

"I appreciate the interest however I have interest in another woman as well as I'm to head back home very soon."

"This woman should consider herself really lucky to have the eyes of such a handsome man, your home too."

"Thank you I will pass that along." Christian stood, "Are we ready then?"

"Yes." They went up to the front desk and filled out paperwork, paid and then waved Mandy over before starting to walk out.

"How'd it go," she asked as she joined the group.

"He has the flu and he was really dehydrated," Sienna filled in, "He has anti-nausea medication, needs to stay hydrated, and he's on strict bed rest until he's fever free for a whole day."

"Oh poor thing," Mandy sympathized. They made it out to the car and climbed in.

"I should be fide id a couple of days."

"Fever free."

Theo glared at her, "I'll have to get back to work sobetibe."

"Maybe when you can pronounce your words correctly."

"They are correct."

"No they're congested and barely understandable."

"What does that batter?" He coughed into his arm. "I udersta'd fever free but dot codgested does dot make sid'ce."

"Won't your clients need to understand you?"

"They'll udersta'd be just fide."

"Can you guys understand what he's saying?"

Mandy continued watching the road and surroundings around her with no intention to answer the question, not knowing what to do in this situation as it caught her extremely off guard. Even though the argument didn't seem like a big deal, Sienna was her best friend but Theo was the boss.

"I can go in for you tomorrow, you can't go anyways. I can also call mum and-hh-tell her I'd like to assist you."

Mandy glanced over quickly and found him rubbing his nose.

"That is'id decessary."

Christian sniffled, "I don't mind. You should get as much rest as you can." Another sniffle.

"A'd you do too, deed I rebi'd you that you're sick too. Also I dod't deed your assistance."

I LOVE these 2! Christian still denying that he’s sick is just so good lol!! Hopefully Theo will be on the path to recovery. Can’t wait for the next chapter! 

On 4/7/2024 at 7:07 PM, jai_is_bae? said:

Christian sniffled, "I don't mind. You should get as much rest as you can." Another sniffle.

"A'd you do too, deed I rebi'd you that you're sick too. Also I dod't deed your assistance."

Can't hide anymore Christian 😂. I absolutely loved this. I do hope there's more 🥰

"I'm not sick and you needed my assistance on Friday."

"But I did'id ask. Just like always you a'd bub decided for be. Id is'id by fault thahht you thi'k so little of behh..hg'tch! Hg'tchoo! Hg'gt! HEH'ngtch! N'GTCHoo!"

"Bless you," Sienna and Mandy chorused awkwardly.

"You know," Christian began before taking a pause to sniffle, "It may not be your fault that we started thinking so little of you but sometimes it's your fault that we continue to. You are so busy being wrapped up in yourself and your pity party that you don't even have time to let anybody in. You didn't learn anything from Sully."

"You dod't have the right to medtiod hib."

(You don't have the right to mention him.)

"You know he was my brother too."

"Barely. You hated hib."

"He was constantly getting into trouble with Cully, he was selfish and he was also so focused on being alone that he didn't let anybody in."

"Sully was better thad you."

"You think he was better than me?" He started to feel a burning tickle deep in his sinuses and his breath began to hitch.

"He loved be bore, fuck Cully did bore thad you."

"Hh’kshiew!” He sniffled and continued, not missing a beat as if the sneeze had been part of his sentence all along, “Is that why he's in prison? Because he did more? I can't believe those two were your role models."

"Probably because you and bub did'id wadt be id your lives. Did'id check on be. Sully and Cully lived with their bub and still checked od be. Katie still checked whed she could a'd Melida too. You? Do you did'id."

(Probably because you and mum didn't want me in your lives. Didn't check on me. Sully and Cully lived with their mum and still check on me. Katie still checked when she could and Melina too. You? No you didn't.)

It was awkwardly silent, not a single word attempted to form on anybody's lips until Mandy pulled into the parking space outside the apartment complex. "Ok we're here." She parked and turned the vehicle off before getting out. Sienna was quick to follow her lead. They looked at each other and both knew what the other was thinking. What is going on and what do we do? The brothers got out of the car and the four made their way up to the apartment.

"There you guys are," Vivian said as soon as they made it inside, relying on her ears alone as she kept her back turned. "I made dinner, who's hungry?"

For one Mandy couldn't think of the last time she'd ate if she'd even ate at all today and secondly she was desperate to break the tension. “I’m starving.”

“Great because I made spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread.” Vivian bent over and grabbed the spaghetti and meatballs out of the oven.

“That sounds amazing,” Mandy enthused.

“Do you need help with anything,” Sienna asked.

“You can set the table. Theo if you’re hungry, we have soup leftover.” As soon as Vivian had answered, Sienna was in action. She walked over and started to begin grabbing the dishes she would need to set the table as Vivian bent down to get the garlic bread out of the oven.

“I dod’t kdow if I should eat.”

“Well you don’t have to until you’re comfortable. Do you want to sit with us while we eat?”

“Ok.”

“Well have a seat guys, I’ll dish the plates.” Christian, Theo, and Mandy took their seats.

“Nuh uh you made dinner so I’ll dish the plates,” Sienna said. Vivian smiled gratefully and then sat down.

Theo’s phone started ringing so he pulled it out of his pocket and eyes the caller ID. Of course it was his mom. “I’ll be back.”

“Are you ok,” Sienna asked.

“I’b fide.”

He got up and went down the hall towards Sienna’s room, pressing the button to answer when he made it inside.

“Hello,” Theo greeted.

“Hello, I hear you have a big meeting tomorrow. Everett Adams is co-owner and co-founder of an upcoming brand of alcohol. Frederick and Adams had a-what they called it-a pop up-”

He’d tried to stave off what was coming, but since it wouldn’t back off he decided to make as unnoticeable as possible. “Hg’gt! Hg’gt! Hg’nxgt!”

“So not only are we supporting a business, but-”

Hg’ngx’tch!” He sucked in a shaky breath and the longer the breath was, he knew the louder and more powerful the last sneeze would be. He dropped the phone and cupped his hands around his mouth and nose.

HG’TCHOO!” He sniffled, feeling the evidence of how messy the sneeze was above his top lip and in his hands. He reached for a tissue from the box on the nightstand and wiped his hands and nose before picking up his phone.

He expected her to still be carrying on with the conversation or at least he hoped for her to. There was no noise coming from the other end of the phone so he tested the waters, “Oh ok.”

“Ok?”

“Yes ok.”

“You’re still ill.”

“Dot too bad.” Sienna stepped into his field of vision.

“Please tell me you will be in tomorrow.”

“Yes.” A half-answer so he did not anger either woman.

“Tell me,” his mom repeated.

“I will,” he started coughing. As much as it hurt, he hoped maybe it would save him from this uncomfortable moment.

“Go on.”

“I will be in toborrow.”

“No,” Sienna said. “Fever free.”

“Actually I cad’dot go id, I’ve beed told to rest. I deed to be fever free before I turd back to by daily routide.”

“You’ve been told by whom.”

“I had to go to a clidic over here. I could’id hold adythi’g dowd.”

“What do you have?”

“The flu.”

“Jesus Theo now how did you go about and catch the flu?”

“It was sobeode at the office.”

“A woman?”

“No! Wait yes, but-”

“What were you doing so close to one of my associates?”

“She cabe to idtroduce herself but it is’id like that.”

“You know you can’t do that right? It’s against my policy.”

“Yes bub I ab so paidfully aware of the policy,” he looked Sienna in the eyes for long enough to try convey his sadness but short enough that it was to be known that nothing was changing.

“I’ll have to call Christian to go in tomorrow. One more day Theo or I’m going to just give Sante Fe to him since more and more contacts will be familiar with him.”

“I think I’ll be fever free toborrow.”

“Good then. I will call on Tuesday to make sure you are in that office.”

Christian was still seated at the table when his phone started ringing. He answered it while still being seated.

“Hello mum.”

“Hello, I need you to go into the office tomorrow for Theo. Apparently he went and caught the flu and now he can’t go in because he has to be fever free. I can’t believe he’s going to be the one running Santa Fe.”

“Well Theo won fair and square.”

“Yes but his work ethic-”

“I think you might be not be giving Theo enough credit, he scored the Florentino Leone contract. He’s one of your favorite people and you always wear his perfumes.”

“If it was me I would go in.”

“He couldn’t hold anything down and he was dehydrated, we just got home from the clinic. They did tests on him and he was dehydrated enough they had to give him fluids.”

“I was still working when I had morning sickness with both of you. I had no energy, I was constantly getting sick, and I was super dehydrated at times. But I was still there.”

“You shouldn’t have been but that was your decision.”

“Just as it will be my decision if Theo keeps this role.”

Dang mom is harsh. I got mad for them. I love how Sienna, Mandy, and Vivian are taking care of them. Looking forward to what happens next