Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Boss and I

jai_is_bae?

"Hh'KSCHiew!" She placed the box on the desk in front of him. He opened his eyes to see the box.

"I'm-"

"Save it."

"Seriously I'm fine, it's just a little bit of sneezing."

"Which is why I know you're sick. Plus Theo hasn't been the best at keeping his germs to himself when he's around you."

"Trust me gorgeous, if I was sick I'd say something." She sighed as if she didn't believe him so he asked, "Ok?"

"Fine. But I just know in a day or two you will be holed up somewhere with a fever."

"I don't really get fevers."

"Sure."

"I have a meeting with Corey McAllister about 20 minutes from here at the Buckin' Bull. What is that?"

"Oh you'll love it. It's a cowboy themed bar with a mechanical bull in the center. It's funny to watch people get drunker and drunker and keep falling off."

"What is with you Americans and your obsession with cowboys?"

"I think it's instilled in us. It's written into our red white and blue bones."

"I don't think that's a thing."

Mandy giggled at his response and then asked, "Why is Corey having you meet him there? It's usually a night drinking kind of thing?"

"Apparently it's one of his favorite things to do. Something that clears his mind. He has a new collection coming out so my guess is that his mind needs clearing for that."

"Oh ok. Well have fun."

"Are you not coming?"

"I'm the receptionist."

"You're one of four."

"Ouch ok."

"I didn't mean it like that, I meant that you could just direct..all your calls...downstairs." His lips slowly curled up into a mischievous smile.

"Oh wow honeybun, are you sure this is allowed?"

"This is what Sienna and Theo were doing, was it not? Plus I don't really care. Once this is all over I'm on the first flight back to London. I just want to have some fun before I go."

"Ok," Mandy smiled, "I think we can arrange that."

"Good, we leave in," he cut himself off, nose twitching, "Hih'tshiew! In 5 minutes."

"Wow ok thanks for the 24 hour notice."

"Sorry," he shrugged. Mandy spent the 5 minutes setting up to reroute all of her calls to the other three receptionists, making sure to not fully close her line so it looked like she was still there to the receptionists on the floors below. "Are you ready?"

"To see you fall off of the bull? I think I was born ready." Mandy started walking towards the elevator.

"Who said I was going to get on," he asked as he walked to catch up.

"Are you serious? You're not getting on? You can't go to Buckin' Bull and not get on the bull."

"Are you going to?" She didn't answer, just kept her mouth open like she wanted to answer. "Exactly. If you get on, I'll get on. If you don't, then I sit out."

"In front of Corey?"

"Yes in front of Corey." The elevator signaled that it had reached the lobby and the two got off. They walked out to his red jeep, climbed in, and Christian began driving.

"I can't wait to tell SiSi about how much of a wimp you are."

"Me? A wimp?"

"Yea and a chicken."

He laughed heartily, "A chicken?"

"You don't want to try to get on Fred!"

"Who the bloody hell is Fred?!"

She couldn't help the smile that plastered itself on her face, "The bull!"

"He has a name?!" Now they were both taking turns laughing at what the other was saying.

"Why wouldn't he?!"

"Why Fred?!"

"That's just his name, I didn't make it!"

"Should it not be Benjamin or something?! Something that starts with the letter B?!"

"I don't know!" She really didn't understand how but somehow their conversation carried on the whole 20 minute ride. "Yea SiSi only lasted 20 seconds."

"That's it?" Mandy nodded. "What's your score to beat?"

"I think my highest is 1 minutes 26 seconds."

"Oh wow that's a long time," his jeep came to a halt in the parking space and he put it in park before turning it off.

"The highest I've send is 4 minutes and some change."

"Hh'kschiew!" He sniffled, "Sorry."

"No need to apologize, bless you."

"Thank you. So since you answered my question about beating your score that means you're getting on...Fred?"

"Fred," she agreed, "Wow you got his name right already. You're smarter than you look."

"Oh? I look dumb to you?"

"That isn't what I meant honeybun, most cuties are dumb as rocks."

"So I'm a special cutie?"

"Precisely."

"Stop you might make me blush."

"Oh shut up and get out of the car."

He got out, "You can't tell me what to do with my car."

"You're out aren't you?" They started walking into the building. "Ha I win."

"I didn't say this was over gorgeous."

"And?"

"And so it isn't. My car, my rules. You only get this one time that I listen to you. Now as you have rubbed it in my face, you won't see another opportunity."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really."

"You must be Theo," they both looked in front of themselves long enough to pay attention to what was in front of them for the first time since they'd gotten out of the car.

"No I'm Christian. Did you not get my emails?"

"Oh I thought I was scheduling with Theo Thorne, you know the party boy."

"He's reformed now, don't worry I'll make sure to carry on his reputation."

"And you are? Christian?"

"Christian Holland, I'm Theo's older brother and Madelyn-"

"Madelyn Holland's son," he took a drink from the glass he'd had in his right hand, "Yes you were her little pocket pal."

"Pocket pal," he asked. Mandy fought back a laugh, but still ended up giggling. Corey walked off, sipping at his drink again. "This guy is a drunk."

"A funny drunk."

"A funny drunk who is going to get even more funny when he falls flat on his ass." They came up on the bar.

"Pick your poison," Corey said.

"Scotch."

Corey burst into laughter, "Scotch? You really are British aren't you?"

"Yes? Yes I am."

"And for the lady?"

"Hah’tschiew!"

"Bless you," he chuckled before adding a mocking, in one of the worst British accents they’d heard, "Mate."

Christian looked an angry kind of confused, going to open his mouth to say something that Mandy knew couldn't be good.

"Pink Paradise," she said before Christian could even start to say what was on the tip of his tongue. Christian's eyes darted towards her and she mouthed and motioned for him to calm down. She didn't understand what was even going on much like he probably didn't know what was going on, only knew that somewhere deep down Corey seemed to be taking shots at him.

They were served their drinks and they were sipping on them, well Christian was on his second glass, when Corey asked, "You two ready? You know to take on Fred? Us Americans pride ourselves on-"

"Cowboys? Riding fake bulls? Yes I see though it is confusing."

"Yes to a Brit I can see how it would be."

"What? Do you have something against England?" He'd walked off again, getting in line for Fred.

"Christian calm down. This is a client."

"A client who seems to hh have something against England. HH’KSCHiew!" She could see the climbing intoxication on his face and she begun to have a bad feeling about the drinking. At a normal time the conversation wouldn’t even be close to as deep as they were making it to be, but mixing drinks somehow took it there.

"Bless you. I know you’re mad but Corey’s still a client nevertheless.”

The man who had been riding the bull was thrown from it and landed on the large air filled pad surrounding it.

"My turn," Corey yelled, "Woo!"

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jai_is_bae?

• RipleyToo

• Catsgotyourtounge

• Lunaconner

This is gettjng better and better!

We liking Theo or Christian more?

"My turn," Corey yelled, "Woo!" He walked up to Fred and climbed up onto him. They watched him stay on the bull for three minutes before struggling and then finally being thrown onto his back. Both of their eyes darted towards the clock that flashed 3 minutes 35 seconds. Corey got down from the air filled pad and Christian hit him with his shoulder as he got up onto the pad. Shit.

She and Corey watched him for 3 minutes before he started to struggle. Just 35 more seconds, she thought to herself. She looked at Corey to see him getting visibly flustered. 3 minutes 19 seconds. She watched his eyelids flutter, but he held on as the back of the bull thrusted upwards. Then the front came up right as his breath started to falter. "Heh'KSCHiew!" He directed the sneeze to the side of him just as the bull spun and the back came up again. It was just enough to make him lose his grip on the reins and he was thrown off. Mandy looked at the clock. It flashed 3 minutes 32 seconds. Christian was visibly pissed off. He walked over to the entrance/exit and got down.

"Leave it to the Americans."

Christian shoved him. "Stop," Mandy cried. All the bar fights she'd seen and gotten thrilled by, all of the adrenaline rushes she'd gotten and this was the first time she was apart of the opposition of the fight. She'd always hated the people that tried to "ruin the fun". This fun? It was over before it even started. Corey swung at him, connecting with his nose which immediately began to bleed.

"Stop," Mandy cried again, blocking Christian from retaliating. Christian placed his hand over his nose.

"I think he just broke my nose."

"Oh shit," Corey said, seeming to instantly sober up enough to worry, "Really? Shit I'm sorry."

Mandy eyed his nose worriedly, having encountered many broken noses in her days of watching or even a couple of times participating in bar fights. She touched it gently in a couple of places, listening for crunching.

"Ow." He quickly pushed her hand out of the way and pitched forward into his arm. "Huh-Huh'tshiew! Ow!"

"It's not broken, it's probably only bruised if that," she said, "You both feel more manly now?"

"I-I mean," Corey stuttered.

"No," Christian said.

"Wow shocking. Now apologize."

"I'm sorry for shoving you," Christian said.

"Sorry for busting your balls about being British." Christian mouthed busting your balls confusedly with a matching confused look on his face. "And sorry for breaking-well bruising-your nose."

"Good now you both can actually have a conversation about what we came here for," Mandy asked, "Oh god I sound like Sienna."

"Who," Corey asked.

"Don't worry about it. Your soaps? Now. Go on."

"Soap," Christian asked.

"Converse in the bathroom," Mandy said, eyeing the blood that was beginning to drip. Both men walked towards the bathroom.

"Yes. Little Red Soaps is coming out with a new collection. Flora and Fauna for the little ladies in our lives."

"I do apologize," Christian said, "Soap? You own a company that sells...soap?"

"Yes. And?"

"Nothing I just did not take you for selling soap."

"Little Red is named after my '86 Mustang that my father, god rest his soul, gave to me."

"Wow."

"Only thing more American than cowboys is classic cars," Corey told Christian.

"HIH'tshiew! Bloody hell!"

"You guys actually say that," Corey asked with a laugh.

"Yes we do."

"Alright let's get you cleaned up there mate." Christian eyed him. "I'm just busting your balls again bud."

"Is this American talk," he asked as he accepted the paper towels that Corey handed over. He tipped his head back slightly.

"No it's what we like to call southern drawl. No son, forwards." He placed his right palm on the back of Christian's head and his left thumb and pointer finger on the middle of his forehead and then tilted his head forwards.

"Southern? As in the southern part of America? What are you doing in California?"

"Selling soap."

"You can't sell soap in..?"

"Arkansas. I can but I want to reach more people and that's what California is about, it's the state of dreams. When I made the move, I had ideas of how to expand and on who I wanted to be as a person and as a brand."

"Which is?"

"A good American man. Where I'm from we took pride in the red, white, and blue and so my soap is made from minerals found in American soil."

"What's the difference."

"Just that son, American soil. Is your nose done bleeding?"

Christian removed the tissue and looked at him, "You tell me."

"Looking good, but you might be about to ruin that." He got some more paper towels, "You're about to sneeze."

His breathing hitched and his eyelids fluttered. Corey placed the paper towels in hand just in time for Christian to bring them up to his nose. "Hih'tschiew!"

"Bless you."

"Hih...HUH'TSHiew! Ow."

"God bless ya."

"Thank you."

"Sorry again for hitting ya."

"It's fine, I did shove you first."

"Yea but now you're in pain."

"I'll live."

There was a pause and then Corey asked, "Is that your girl out there?"

"No."

"So not yet then. You two dig each other."

"Well yes we have explored interest," he smiled at the last word before finishing his sentence, "in each other."

Corey laughed and clapped his back, "Let's get back out there."

"Rematch," Christian asked as they started to walk back out towards Mandy.

"With your nose the way it is? Are you trying to be in pain?"

"If I am?"

"Then you're a weird kid, but you're just entertaining us for the sake of the conversation."

"You're no fun."

"You know I did not expect you to be like your brother. When I found out you weren't Theo, I was ready to cancel because I just wanted to have fun today. I wanted to talk about Flora and Fauna but believe it or not the line is nerve wracking."

"Why is that?"

"I'm used to making burly man soap." The line itself was enough to make Christian laugh but the seriousness with which he'd said it made it even more funny.

"What? I'm serious. Now I have to put cute little scents in the soap and make it dainty so they can use it. This means the commercial has to capture this. And the pictures we put on our social media and our website has to match that. Think you can manage that?"

They came to a stop near Mandy, but kept up their conversation. Christian took on a prideful look, "The team at HTMG Sante Fe just scored a deal with Florentino Leone, I'm sure they can manage making your soap look desirable."

"And dainty?"

"Yes and dainty."

"Good 'cause that's what I'm looking for. Thank you for meeting with me today, I'm so sorry about the nose. Let me know when I can make it up to ya."

"Hehh...Heh'tsh'iew!"

"Bless you. Maybe after you get over that there cold."

"What?"

"Nothing, give me a ring anytime."

"For certain," Christian turned to Mandy, "Ready to head back to the office?"

"Yes. It was a pleasure Corey."

"The pleasure was mine." Mandy had already turned her back and begun to walk away and Christian was turning when Corey caught his attention from the corner of his eye. He turned back towards Corey to see him nod in Mandy's direction and then wiggle his eyebrows.

Christian chuckled and nodded, then turned to follow Mandy out. "How's the nose?"

"Oh it still hurts."

"Yea it's still swollen," she noted, peering at it, "I'll have to find you some ice when we get back to the office."

"Thank you."

"Of course anything to help my honeybun."

"Your honeybun?"

"Well yea. But uh not like that."

Christian closed the door and looked to see her looking away almost as if she was embarrassed. "Look I like you too Mandy, I actually was talking to Corey for a brief moment about you and I have been wanting to take you out on a proper date. I don't know, you did tell me you wanted to keep us strictly business and pleasure, nothing in between."

"I think it's best."

"Yes, yes. You make a very good point."

"I still care for you and I still think you're really sexy."

"Thanks."

It was quiet after that, awkwardly quiet. Mandy didn't know how to feel. She knew that their whole situation was wrong, especially after telling Sienna she was wrong for wanting the same exact thing. She knew he wanted more, she knew she wanted more. She also knew that where they'd come to with their relationship was best because at least there weren't any-well not too much-feelings involved yet. But still looking at him as she reiterated their rules of the relationship broke her somewhere as she watched it break him.

They'd come to a red light and she heard an almost inaudible hiss. She looked over to see his head in his left palm.

"You ok?"

"Headache. Think the pressure from the blow got to my head."

"Oh. I think I can find you some Tylenol."

"Ok."

"Are you ok to drive."

"Yes I should be fine."

"Ok." Mandy was drifting off in the front seat, head bobbing with each short wave of slumber that crashed into her. Her head finally came to a rest, eyes closed.

"HIH'KSCH'ih!"

She jolted awake, "Bless you."

"Sorry, I don't know where that one came from."

"It's ok," she looked around to get her bearings, "We're almost there anyways. This way you don't have to try to wake me. It gets a little hard to wake me. I'm like a sleeping bear."

"A cute sleeping bear." She smiled, her heart finally feeling happier. She didn't like the awkward feeling they'd just experienced and even though it was short lived, she knew from that brief time that she didn't want it to happen again.

"I'll maul you."

"Is that a threat Mandy Frank?"

"It's a warning Christian Holland."

I’m loving Christian. I like his refusal to acknowledge his burgeoning cold and I’m interested to see what happens next!

5 hours ago, sprinkles287 said:

I’m loving Christian. I like his refusal to acknowledge his burgeoning cold and I’m interested to see what happens next!

I agree! 

Wonderful chapter! Can’t wait for more!

Posted (edited)

"Is that a threat Mandy Frank?"

"It's a warning Christian Holland."

The day went on uneventfully and Mandy didn't even realize it was time to get off until Christian appeared in front of her desk. "The sneezing slowed down for your information. I haven't sneezed in over an hour, I told you I was fine."

"Ok. Good then, I didn't want to see you miserable and sick."

"Because you have the hots for me."

"Who can blame a girl when the love you make to her is so steamy."

"Shh, we are at work." He whispered, face coming close to hers.

"You started it." She closed the gap between their heads even more.

"And what if word spreads around? What then, tell me Ms. Frank?" His mouth was hovering in front of hers, she could feel tingles like electricity coursing through her lips.

"Then word gets around here."

"And if my mum-"

"She's in London. You? Are right here in this office building, in charge. Of everyone and everything here, including me."

With that he brushed his lips against hers and then pulled her up so fast she almost fell into him. "What are you doing," she asked, words mixed with giggles.

He didn't answer, brought her into Theo's office and shut the door. He backed her against the wall, hidden from any eyes that could have been watching. Unbeknownst to them, this was the same space Theo had put Sienna days earlier. Only this time lips were on lips, hands flying anywhere that could touch skin and neither broke away until urges were satisfied.

"Oh my god that was so dangerous, anybody could've walked up to the door and seen," Mandy pointed out.

"That's the thrill of it gorgeous." He winced again and covered his eyes with his right palm.

"Oh the Tylenol, you gave me time to forget. I'll be back."

"Actually I was thinking about calling it quits today."

"Your mother," this time it was her to mention the devil.

"Will be fine, I just have to send a report," he jumped up and began clothing himself. "You're welcome to stay in here, it should be quick."

"I'll be back, let me log off." She clothed herself and flattened her hair before going back out to her desk. She looked at the appointments for Monday. Everett Adams requested to meet with Theo at 9, Matt Wilder at 1, and Kate Arquette at 4. Monday was going to be a busy day. She logged off her computer and walked back towards Theo's office. She opened the door, closed it behind herself, and sat down in front of him.

"Corey McAllister of Little Red Soaps is requesting that we make an advertisement about his new Flora and Fauna collection," he said out loud as he typed. "Rian Sinclair cleared the stills we created for Moody Mauve to be run on Crotchet Thrice's Instagram and X accounts."

"You know I might have to call Corey and tell him that you're not as British as he thinks. Besides the heavy accent you sound very American right now."

"Should I take that as a compliment or an insult?"

"Definitely a compliment."

He got a determined look on his faces, his fingers tapping away on his keyboard so she decided to let him  focus. "And send. Bloody hell my head is pounding."

"Christian, I can get the Tylenol for you, it's no problem."

"It's ok, I'm ready to go." He clicked a couple of times at the computer and then looked at her, "Are you ready?"

"Yea." Her phone suddenly alerted her to a text message. She took her phone out of her pocket and opened it to look at the message. It was Sienna asking if she could go to the store to pick up some waffles, syrup, more tissues, throat lozenges, and a jug of orange juice. She would've thought that Theo was doing better, at least from what Sienna had texted this morning, but apparently he still needed some TLC. "Do you want to stop by the store for some headache medicine? I have to pick up waffles, syrup, tissues, throat lozenges, and orange juice."

"Sounds like a lovely combination,” he said with a smile, “That sounds fine."

"There's a grocery store about 5 minutes from the apartment, you can follow me."

“Ok.” They drove to the grocery store and parked side by side. Mandy stepped out of her car and then Christian. She waited for him and then they started walking into the store. As soon as they’d made it in the doors, Christian winced again, “These lights are so bright.”

“I know. You going to be ok?”

“I think so.”

“Ok just hold on to me if the pain gets too much to bear.”

“Oh? You think big British man-what did Corey call it? Burly. You think big burly British man cannot handle himself?” She shook her head but couldn’t help the smile. “Dainty American woman is trying not to smile, but it cannot work against big burly British man.”

She giggled, her smile rising so it reached corner of her face to the other corner. “Big burly British man wins.”

“Shut up big burly British man, we’re supposed to be focusing on getting groceries. Apparently the other big burly British man’s fever returneth.”

“Oh? So now we are in ye olden days?” More giggling sounded from Sienna and he couldn’t take his eyes off of her. “I shall rescue ye fair maiden from the awful task of acquiring thy necessities. I shall returneth.”

“Wait,” she said and then giggled, but he’d already walked away. “What if thy headache returneth.”

“Then I shall relinquish it!”

“Wait! Where are you going?!” She jogged to get closer to him so she wasn’t yelling. “Which aisle?”

He turned to her, “I shall findeth the aisle of medication and then I shall acquire thy cloth for nasal appendages, thy soother of esophagus, and then I shall return to my fair maiden’s side to aide in battle once more.” He then turned and walked away again.

She decided on getting syrup and then heading to get orange juice, saving the waffles for last. She was already in the cold juice aisle, looking for orange juice with no pulp when she felt someone enter her personal space.

“Ye fair maiden,” he said in her ear. She yelped, her body rising quickly.

He laughed, “Did I startle my fair maiden?”

She shoved him, “Yes!”

“What did ye fair maiden acquire?”

“Thy syrup and I am exploring juice of orange. There.” She picked up a jug. “Now to the waffles.”

He gasped, “The frozen land awaits.”

“Indeed my lord.”

“Hmm thy lord liketh what thy fair maiden expresses with thy lips. Thy lord requests for thy fair maiden to only refer to him as thy lord in future endeavors.”

“Thy fair maiden deniers thy request.” She walked away and went to the freezer aisle. She came upon the waffles and went to open the door.

“Allow me, my fair maiden,” he bowed. She shook her head, smiling, and nodded.

He opened the door, “Which morning delicacy shall thy fair maiden require.”

“Waffles of Eggo, blueberry.” He sniffled, feeling his nose start to run as he grabbed a box of the blueberry waffles. “Oh and buttermilk for Vivian.” He got another box, this time grabbing the buttermilk. “Many thanks my lord.” He bowed his head and then sniffled again. “What trouble-ith you my lord?”

“Nothing at all thy beautiful fair maiden, just my nose runneth.”

“Nose runneth, ache of thy head-”

“Thy lord demises what thy fair maiden is implying and denies such an accusation.”

“Ok. Ok, thy fair maiden must be mistaken.”

“Now now fair maiden thy whole kingdom maketh mistake in some form or another. Let’s returneth to thy abode so that we may relinquish my brother of the malaise inside of his body.”

“Yes my lord.”

“Perhaps a basket would’ve proven useful,” he said as he struggled a bit to carry the items.

“I must agree.”

They made it to the checkout line and paid for the groceries before heading out to their cars. He put the bags in the back of her car and then opened her door for her, bowing again. “Lord Christian extends his offer to help thy fair maiden to her trusty steed.” He held out his hand and she placed her hand in his, allowing him to help her into the car.  “I shall find you again in 5 minutes fair maiden, until then.” He closed the door and got into his own car.

Hih…not again.” He tried to hold it back, but his breath kept hitching. He wriggled his nose and even tried rubbing it back and forth, but it was still no use. “Hh’KSCHiew!” He released the desperate sneeze into his wrist, entire body shaking as his shoulders raised and he curled into himself.

They parked and got the groceries before heading up to the apartment. She noticed him wince and heard him hiss in pain again.

“Maybe you should get some rest.”

“Yes, I was thinking of heading back to the hotel.”

“You don't want to stay?”

“Not really, it was quite awkward when Vivian came in this morning. Besides I won't be of good company anyways if all I'm doing is sleeping.”

“At least stay for dinner, I think Vivian's cooking tonight.”

“I'm not that hungry gorgeous.”

“Fine. I want to spend a bit more time together, you'll be going back to London soon.”

“Just a couple of hours ago, in the car, you said it's for the best if we didn't go on a date because you wanted to keep things simple. You can't go missing me.”

“You're right. But you also said you wanted to have fun with me.”

“And I do, but not tonight love. Especially with this killer headache. I think I should head back to the hotel and catch up with you in the morning.”

“Ok,” she sighed defeatedly. She unlocked the door and walked in, Christian following and then closing the door behind himself.

“Mandy,” Sienna asked and then walked into the kitchen, “Thank god. Have you seen the thermometer?”

Edited by jai_is_bae?

Ooo a cliffhanger? I wonder what’s to come next!! I love both of the brothers, but I’m thinking Christian is becoming my new favorite because of his stubbornness and cold denial 

Their flirting had me melt. When my husband and I were dating we would often have conversations like that 🥰

*Gasp* oh no poor Theo! I wonder what happened during his sick day 🤔☺️

@RipleyToo Who doesn’t love a good cliffhanger?

@2SHY222 Aw I’m happy to bring up happy memories🙃

"Mandy," Sienna asked and then walked into the kitchen, "Thank god. Have you seen the thermometer?"

"No."

"I think his fever is back. I don't think it's too high, but I want to keep an eye on it."

"What do you mean his fever is back," Mandy asked, placing the grocery bags on the counter so she could help look, "Didn't it break?"

"I could've sworn. At first he was consistently running to the bathroom but finally he was able to keep some toast down around lunch time. The coughing and sneezing never stopped, but he was taking a nap I guess and I just felt him and he's warm again."

"Sounds like a rough day," Christian said.

"You have no idea," she shuttered at the memory before going back to looking. Sienna and Mandy looked all over the living room.

"Found it," Christian said, coming out of the bathroom and holding it like he'd won a prize.

"Thank you," Sienna said, reaching for it.

"Go take a little break, you've been caring for him all day."

"I don't mind."

"Ok if you won't take a break, then it's fine but can we come to a compromise? You can be in the room but I can be hands on." She opened her mouth to protest, but he cut her off, "Just for a couple of hours and then you can take back over. I don't want you to let yourself get run down."

"I have my flu shot, all three of us."

"I never said anything about flu shots or you getting sick. I said I don't want you to get run down which happens and is almost just as bad."

"Fine."

He smiled victoriously and followed Sienna to her bedroom.

"Wow good job. You actually got her to listen," Mandy said, "She never wants to take breaks."

"I can hear you, I'm right here," Sienna said, eyeing Mandy as she opened her bedroom door. They all filed in the room. Theo was seemingly still asleep, a tight uncomfortable look on his face.

"Should we wake him," Mandy asked.

"We need to check his temperature," Sienna answered.

Christian shook him lightly, "Thorne-bush, wake up mate. We need to check your temperature." Theo moaned. "I know, I'm sorry but we have to."

He steepled his hands over his face. "Huh'tch! Huh'tch! Huh'gt'tch! Heh..hh..HUH'G'TCH! HUHG'TCHoo!" He sniffled thickly.

"Bless you," Christian said, giving his leg a squeeze.

"Tihhsue," he rasped.

Christian looked around as Theo's breathing hitched. Christian gave him a couple of tissues and he raised them up to his face. "Hmptch'oo! Hmptch'oo! Mptch'uh! HMM'KGX! NGX'KHH!" He sat up a bit, Christian helping halfway into the movement. He tightened his grip on the tissues and blew his nose, making a gurgling sound.

"I thought you were kicking this Thorne-bush."

"So did I."

"I think we might have to get you to a doctor."

"Ndo. I'b fide, I just deed to get rid of this."

"I get that and I totally agree, but you might need a doctor’s advice. You’ve been sick for what? Four days now?"

"Doh. Deither you dor bub deed doctors, I'b fide e'd of story." He blew one last time and then coughed wetly a couple of times into the tissue before figuring he was done and throwing the tissue away.

"Ok. Put the thermometer in your mouth so we can gauge your fever."

He sniffled and then opened his mouth and closed it around the thermometer that Christian had put under his tongue. It alerted to coming to a consensus and Christian took it out. "100.1, you have a bit of a fever." Everybody let out a frustrated sigh and a small stomach noise accompanied Theo's. "Is that hunger or nausea?"

"I think hunger."

"Want to try some soup?"

"Just the broth."

"That probably is best." He winced, pain shooting through his head.

"Are you ok," Sienna asked.

"Slight headache, was meaning to take some Tylenol."

"He's been meaning to for hours now," Mandy scolded.

"I'll be back before you know it," Christian told Theo and then walked into the kitchen, Mandy following.

"I'll warm up the soup, you take the Tylenol," Mandy told him.

"Ok." He reached for the bottle of Tylenol in the bags as Mandy put away the waffles. She began heating up some of the broth from the soup Vivian had made, eyeing Christian to make he took the Tylenol. She placed a cup of water in front of him and then she watched as he shook two pills into his hand. He threw them back and then sipped on the water.

"There," he told her.

"Good now you can stop being in pain."

He closed his eyes, the pounding in his head surging.

"Why don't you try getting some rest?"

"I told Sienna that I'd take over."

"And that would be fine if you weren't in so much pain. Get some rest."

"You're probably right. I'll see you later then gorgeous," he started walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Back to the hotel." She rolled her eyes. "Ok I'm starting to think you all have something against the Gaylord," he joked with a smile.

"We do if they keep trying to take two monstrously handsome men out of our hands."

"Monstrously? Wow Mandy, you think so highly of us." He winced again.

"See you shouldn't even be driving like this. What happens if you do that while driving?"

"It wouldn't," his eyes were still closed.

"Hm but why even put yourself through the misery when you can close your eyes and get some rest right here? Right now."

"You make a good point. Fine, I'll take a nap." She smiled until he added, "Then I'm going back to the hotel. Don't worry though gorgeous, we have tomorrow and Sunday to spend time having fun."

"Ok."

"Ok then it's settled. Just a nap." He walked over to the couch and laid down.

She took the cup of broth out of the microwave and walked back to Sienna's room.

"Where's Christian?"

"His head hurt too much, I told him to lay down. Don't worry, I'll help with Theo."

At the mention of his name his breath started to hitch almost as if the old wives’ tale of being thought about making one sneeze was proving to be true. He took a couple of tissues out of the depleting box and held them up to his nose and mouth as Sienna told Mandy, “It’s fine, I got him.”

Theo’s breath hitched one last time before he let out, “Hh..heh’tch! Tch! Tch! Heh..heh..HEH’TCH’HOO! Huh..HUH’TCHoo!”

”Bless you,” the girls chorused.

"So you agree with Christian to let him help, but not me?"

"It's ok,” Theo came to her rescue, “I'll probably drink the broth and watch TV with Siedda.” He brought his fist up to cough.

"If you say so. I'm down the hall if you need."

They both nodded so Mandy left. She looked at Christian to see his eyes still closed. "Asleep yet?"

"No."

"I'll stay with you until you do." She sat down in front of the couch and scrolled on her phone quietly, quickly growing bored. What she wouldn’t do to watch her show.

"I can feel your boredom," Christian said sleepily.

"Huh? No I'm not bored."

A couple moments of silence passed before more sleepy words came from his mouth, "Turn on the TV or something please.”

"Ok if you insist." She turned on the TV and started watching her show.

A couple moments of silence passed before more sleepy words came from his mouth, "Turn on the TV or something please."

"Ok if you insist." She turned on the TV and started watching her show.

"Is he asleep," she heard Vivian ask and she looked up to Vivian looking at him.

"Yea."

"How long has he been like that?"

"Asleep?" Mandy looked at the time, "Probably a couple of hours."

"No it looks like he's shivering." Mandy looked up at him, finding that he was indeed shivering. "I'll get him a blanket," Vivian said. She got a blanket and covered him with it, "Is he ok?"

"He said he had a headache and I told him he should try to sleep it off." Vivian put her hand on his forehead.  "Is he warm?"

"No, thank god. I'm going to get started on dinner, want to help?"

"How can I help?"

"Yea you're right. I'll let you know when it's ready." Mandy went back to watching her show as Vivian started prepping. Just as one of the episodes was ending the smell of dinner started wafting through the living room. As another ended Vivian said, "Dinner's ready." She turned off the TV and got up to which Vivian told her, "Try waking him up. When's the last time he ate?"

"I don't know. I think he ate something at the office if I'm not mistaken."

"Ok so not dinner then? He should probably eat."

Mandy shook him, "Christian dinner is ready." He brought the blanket up to cover up his face. She pulled at it, trying to pull it back down, but he held it tightly around the bottom half of his face. "Come on Christian, you need to eat."

"Hih'tsh'iew!"

She stopped trying to pull on the blanket, "Bless you." He relaxed, face calming and his arms coming to a rest in their original position. She placed a palm on his forehead.

"I'm ok. Even if I wasn't, remember I don't get fevers. Still have a headache, I think I need to sleep this off. I should probably leave."

"No," she said before he could move, "You're comfortable and you're still half asleep. Sleep here."

"Sure?"

"Yea." He turned so he was facing the back of the couch again and she covered him with the blanket so it was up to his neck.

"Those kinds of headaches suck," Vivian said as Mandy walked into the kitchen.

"Huh?"

"Those kinds of headaches that leave you wanting to do nothing but sleep."

"Yea."

"Here, eat. I'm going to give this to Sienna." When she returned she asked, "Want me to watch TV with you while we eat?"

"Yea." So Vivian dished a plate for herself, put the leftovers away, and then sat with Mandy and watched a show.

"I think I'm going to do the dishes and then head to bed, I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow. I'm also supposed to go to LaVelle's with Jeremie."

"LaVelle's? That place is expensive." She gasped and then covered her mouth, realizing it'd been a little louder than she'd thought it would be. "Vivian Cunningham, you're going on a date."

"Yea," she smiled so greatly it reached almost ear to ear as she rose up. Mandy turned the TV off, took one last look at Christian, and then made her way to bed. Vivian wasn't too far behind her. Theo was already half asleep and Sienna was scrolling on her phone before finally calling it quits around 12:30 in the morning. When she awoke again it was to tossing and turning.

"Theo?" The sound of hoarse wet coughs filled the room. “Theo?”

“Siedda.”

“Theo.”

“S-Siedda,” his voice sounded panicked and ended in more coughs. The light flew on seconds later, Sienna panicking herself. She quickly crossed the room to get back over to him.

“I’m right here.”

“Siedda.” His eyes were open slightly, enough for Sienna to see that they were glassy. His face contorted as his breath began to hitch. “Si-Huh’tch! Huh’tch! Huh’tch! Siehh-duhh-HUH’tchoo! Heh..HEH’TCHoo!” He’d managed to turn away in time to not sneeze in her direction. “Siedda.” He sounded on the verge of tears.

“Theo calm down,” she said as she climbed on the bed and ran her finger soothingly down his face.

“Siedda,” his breathing was heavy.

“Theo, it’s ok.”

“Hot.” He started coughing.

“I know, I feel you.”

“Hot Siedda.” More coughs.

“I know. I’ll take your temperature, but first let me get you some water. You gonna be ok?”

“Christiad.”

“Ok water and Christian. I’ll be back.”

She left and went to the kitchen to get some water for Theo and then she walked over to Christian. “Christian. Christian, Theo needs you.” He groaned sleepily. “I think he’s delirious, he’s asking for you.” Christian lifted the blanket so it was no longer covering him and got up. He followed Sienna into the bedroom, moving kind of zombified. “I’m back Theo, I got Christian for you.” Sienna handed Theo the water.

“Chris,” his voice cracked making the rest of his name inaudible.

“You ok Theo?”

“Hot.”

Christian turned to Sienna, “Have you taken his temperature?”

“No I’m about to.” Theo started coughing again which prompted Christian to tell him to drink his water. Theo took a couple of sips and then Christian took the cup from him and sat it down on the nightstand beside him. Sienna took the thermometer and brought it to Theo’s lips. “Here, let me take your temp Theo.” He opened his mouth, lifted his tongue, and then closed his lips around the thermometer.

She heard some sharp gasping from beside her and looked over to see Christian duck into the crook of his arm, “HUH'TSHIEW!”

“Bless you.”

“Excuse me. HH'KSHIEW!”

“Bless you.”

“Thank you.”

Sienna watched Theo lay there, thermometer in mouth, nose reddened again, eyes glassy, hair out of place from tossing and turning. His nostrils suddenly flared and his eyelids shut halfway, eyebrows furrowing. He brought up his thumb and index finger, crushing his nose between them. “Kgxt! Kgxt! Kxgt! Hh..HH’NG’KXT! NNG’KXT!” He looked exhausted. He sniffled loudly, seemingly frustrated as he tried hard to keep his nasal contents inside. The sniffles came thickly and only made him hitch again. The thermometer beeped and Theo took it out of his mouth, extending his hand away from him and turning away.

Sienna took it from him just in time for him to steeple his hands over his face. “Dg’kxgt! Dg’kxgt! D’kgxt’uh! HEH’TCH’OO! Hh..HUH’DGXT’tch’hoo!” He sniffled, hands still held over his face.

Christian handed him a tissue and he blew his nose as Sienna read the thermometer’s verdict, “102.4.” Christian sighed. Sienna got up, “I’m going to go get the NyQuil, it’ll help the fever again. Can you watch him?”

“Yes of course.”

Poor Theo! He just can’t seem to keep that fever down. Christian letting out those huge and (I think?) large sneezes was cute! I hope there will be more soon! 

So sweet. Love groggy Christian helping take care of Theo.

im loving this so much, and waiting to see more of Cristian too!

Even sick Christian cares for his brother 🥰. Please write more this is my favorite story 💕

Posted (edited)

I don’t know who I enjoy writing more. At first I was liking how I wrote Theo but now I’m liking how I’m writing Christian and maybe a bit more

"I'm going to go get the NyQuil, it'll help the fever again. Can you watch him?"

"Yes of course."

Sienna got up and left the room. Christian's breath hitched again and he ducked into the crook of his arm. "Huh'tshiew! HUH'thshiew!"

"Excuse me,” Theo rasped.

"What?"

"Did I sneeze?"

"A couple of minutes ago yes."

"And just now?"

"No that was me."

It was quiet for a couple of seconds and then Theo rasped, "Bless you."

"Thank you."

Sienna came back in the room, "Sorry I was looking for it everywhere, Vivian has slight OCD so she tends to move things around and pick up things she thinks were left lying around." She poured Theo a dose and handed it to him which he threw back like a shot. "Theo, can I help you out from here? Christian should get some sleep, looks like his head is bothering him again."

"Christiad."

"It's ok, Sienna's right here," Sienna squeezed his leg.

"Ok." Sienna gave a soft smile and nod to Christian. He gave a slight smile back and then headed back to the couch. He covered himself win the blanket and he was about to head back to sleep when his phone rang and his mum's contact popped up. He answered with a groggy sigh.

"Hello," Christian said.

"Good morning. I just got in the office and I saw Theo's logs. Crazy thing is I was emailing him yesterday and it showed off all day so I couldn't put my finger on why Theo would ignore my emails and then randomly submit his log. Christian, my dear, you do know this means you have to come back to London? Didn't you want to explore outside of England?"

"I do," he thought about Mandy, "I really do, but Theo has worked hard."

She sighed, "Hm and you haven't? Well anyways, why do I see a voicemail that nobody was there after 3?"

"I had a headache."

"Did you not take anything for it?"

"I didn't."

"You aren't starting to become like Theo, correct?"

"Yes mum, I'm not becoming like Theo."

"Ok because you've always been good to your mum, I need you to be good to me."

"Yes mum."

"Good then. Feeling better now?"

"A bit yes. Tired."

"Oh it is 3:30 over there yea?"

"It is."

"Ok I'll let you sleep, good night."

"Good night."

He hung up. turned over, and closed his eyes to sleep unaware of what the morning would bring.

He woke up with his left nostril not getting any air in and his right nostril halfway there. He could feel a wet coolness around both nostrils and he sniffled, one-to hopefully get rid of the wetness and two-to clear the congestion. It did none of the two, only made him take a hitching gasp and he quickly moved to get a tissue. "Heh'tshiew! Hhh...hah'kschiew!" The pair left him semi-disoriented and made his head feel like it was going to explode again. "Hh...HH'KSHIEW!" He kept his eyes closed, the room spinning.

"Christian?" He could swear it was Mandy who'd just called out his name, but he wasn't sure and he wasn't able to open his eyes without feeling the room twist. He quickly tucked the tissue he'd used under the blanket, getting rid of his evidence.

"Sorry, I'm ok." He forced himself to open his eyes and look at her.

"Are you sure honeybun?”

"What? Of course I am. I was thinking about going to Twin Rivers, have you been there?"

"Of course, I love going there. I hope your head is feeling better though, you wouldn't want to get on rollercoasters with a headache."

"I was thinking about going to the water park."

"Are you scared of rollercoasters Christian?"

"No!"

She giggled, "I like the water park better anyway. You don't have a swimsuit though."

"I'll get one there."

"They're obnoxiously overpriced there. Have you ever been to a theme park?"

"It's ok. We'll call it my souvenir."

"If you insist. Let me go get changed, it's too bad Theo's still sick and Sienna can't come."

"I wanted to go out the two of us anyway."

She smiled and went to go get changed into her swim suit. Once she'd left, Christian reached for another tissue and blew his nose. His right nostril cleared easily, but his left nostril gurgled as he struggled to clear it. His ears popped as he tried again. The same thing happened. At least the room had stopped spinning.

"I'm ready. Oh and you can use Sienna's beach towel." He quickly stuffed the other tissue under the blanket, too focused on not being caught than being sanitary.

"Do I look like a woman to you?"

"No remember you're burly British man."

"Don't ever forget it."

"You coming or what?" He smiled and got up, excited to have fun with Mandy no matter if he could only breathe through one nostril and dizziness threatened to strike at any second. 

"I'll drive, I know how to get there by heart."

"Ok." He followed her and opened his door as his nose tickled. His breath hitched quickly and just as quickly he ducked into his arm, "Heh'kshiew!" He closed the door behind himself.

"Bless you," Mandy said.

"Thank you."

"Did you happen to look at the water rides when you looking at Twin Rivers?"

"Yes, I'm most excited to ride the Vortex," he raised and lowered his eyebrows quickly.

"No way, that's my favorite."

"Imagine that. My fair maiden and I have the same taste." She giggled. "Let me guess, your least favorite is the snake pit?"

"Wow! How'd you know?!"

"I don't know something feels off about it. Just a bunch of regular water slides, no life raft."

"Life raft," she laughed.

"Yes! Life raft! That little shit keeps you afloat."

"Honeybun," she barely said, laughter taking over. "Honeybun I don't think you'll drown going down the snake pit."

"You can drown any time water goes in your damn lungs gorgeous!"

She rolled her eyes, still laughing.

"Why don't you like it?"

"It's just me in there, I like spending time with other people so I feel lonely in there."

"I understand that. It says a trap door opens releasing you into a pit of snakes. What if the trap door malfunctions? What if you're stuck?"

"Or the door that encloses the capsule won't open? Oh geez now I have a new fear. Thanks a lot.”

Edited by jai_is_bae?

I personally love both of them, but Christian seems more like he’ll be in denial and stubborn about getting sick. 

I loved this chapter and like always, I can’t wait for more! 

Sick at a Waterpark? What could possibly go wrong 🤔☺️

@RipleyToo I can definitely see Christian being more in denial

@2SHY222  Sick at a water park? Surely nothing could go wrong….

"I understand that. It says a trap door opens releasing you into a pit of snakes. What if the trap door malfunctions? What if you're stuck?"

"Or the door that encloses the capsule won't open? Oh geez now I have a new fear. Thanks a lot."

"Sorry." He chuckled.

"I'm never going down those slides again."

"Good they don't sound fun anyways."

They rode the rest of the way listening to Mandy's music. Once she'd entered the park gates and found a place to park, they got out and made their way to the line for entering the park. "When we get inside we'll go to the little shack on the left as soon as you get into the water park, if I remember correctly they have the cheapest swimsuits."

"Sounds good."

The line moved dreadfully slow but eventually they'd made it inside the amusement park. They walked through some of the park on their way to the water park.

"Look the Nighthawk, it's new."

"Why's it called the Nighthawk."

"It's black and the way you ride has you kinda flying like a bird, it puts you on your stomach. Next time I come I want to ride it."

"You'll have to let me know how you like it. Next time I'm in the states we'll have to ride it together for my first time."

"Or I can wait for you."

"Oh gorgeous I don't know when I'll make it back to the states, I don't want you to hold it because of me."

"I don't mind honeybun."

"Are you," his nose started to itch and distracted him so he had to repeat himself, "Are you sure luhhve? I want you to enjuhh-enjoy yourself. HIHT'tshiew!"

"Bless you."

"Thank you."

She grabbed his hand, shocking him until he looked down and saw it was her holding his hand and then his heart fluttered. "I'm so excited."

He chuckled, "I can tell." This was the first time in a while that he felt the way he felt when he looked at a girl.

"There's the shack," she said and started walking to the left. They walked in the store and she whisked him over to the men's section. "Look how cute." She held up blue shorts that were covered in French bulldogs.

"Very cute," he deadpanned.

"You don't think you'd look good in these?"

"Oh I make anything look good gorgeous, but I think I'm going for something a little more...How do you put it? Sophisticated?"

"So you can't make them look good huh? That's all I hear."

He squinted at the shorts and then at her and she shrugged and shook her head.

"Fine you know what? I'm going to have jaws dropping in those shorts and then you're going to have to fight off all the woman who want a piece of Christian."

She handed him the shorts, pursing her lips. He took them to the register. The cashier had to obviously choke back a laugh, "Is this all?"

"Yes that's all. Now let a man pay for his Frenchie shorts if you should be so kind."

"Yes sir, you got it." He scanned the shorts and placed them in a plastic bag, trying not to laugh again. "17.26 please." Christian swiped his credit card and the man tore off the receipt and placed it in the bag. "Have a nice day." As they walked away they heard the man laugh.

"You haven't even put them on and you're already putting on a show."

"They just haven't seen me in my shorts yet."

"Then hurry up and go change," she pushed him gently towards the changing rooms.

He walked into an empty stall and started changing. His breath began to hitch as he was taking off his boxers. He was stepping into the swim shorts when he had no choice but to direct a, "Hih'ksch'uh!" uncovered towards the ground.

"Bless you," someone called from the stall beside him.

"Thank you." He'd successfully stepped into the shorts and he pulled them up. He placed his pants and boxers into the plastic bag that the shorts had previously been in and then left the changing room. The man from the stall beside him exited the changing room and as soon as he looked up he had to stop himself from laughing.

"Come on mate," Christian smiled, "They can't be that bad."

"Yea they're that bad."

"Well there's this very beautiful girl outside that talked me into getting these because I told her I could make anything look good."

"I think that may have been a small lie."

"What's your name mate?"

"Cyrus."

"Cyrus I need a favor. I know I look absolutely ridiculous, but could you please follow me out there and tell me I'm making these look good?"

"So you want me to lie?"

"Absolutely."

"I got you dude."

"Thank you." Christian walked out of the changing rooms and over to Mandy. "There." He wriggled his eyebrows, "Like what you see?"

"If you're referring to your ravishing body, yes as always."

"No the shorts."

She laughed, "I don't think anybody would like that." It was at that moment that Cyrus walked out of the changing rooms. He looked down at Christian's shorts as he walked by. "See look that guy is staring."

"Hey I like those shorts," Cyrus said, selling it with a smile.

"Why thank you." He turned back to Mandy, "Well I do suppose someone has found my shorts to their liking."

"He must be on drugs," she decided and then started walking. "Let's go to the wave pool."

"No slide first?"

"No I need to get in some water, there's going to be lines at the slides. They're not too bad from what I remember but I'd like to just get right in."

"Ok." They walked to the wave pool area and put down their stuff on two pool chairs.

"Coming," Mandy asked.

"Why of course." They walked to the beginning of the pool and then continued walking until the water came to just above Mandy's chest. Christian immediately went underwater, blowing out his nose so he didn't get any water up in it and she waited for him to resurface.

When he did he smiled, "You do know how to swim right?"

"Do I?" She went underwater, keeping her eyes open and starting to swim around. She pulled at his legs and watched him lose his balance and hit the water. She went up and waited for him to do the same.

He came up, "Wow what was that for? And you can see underwater?"

"You doubted me and yes I can see underwater."

"Ok I won't doubt you agaihh-again. Huh'kschiew! Heh...HIHK'TSCH!"

"Bless you."

"Thank you."

The bell rung for the waves and Mandy screamed. "The waves!" The waves came and Theo jumped to get over each one.

"Isn't this fun," Mandy asked after a while.

"Yea it's-Huh'kschiew! Ihh..HH'kschiew!"

"Bless you," she called as she jumped to avoid getting swallowed by the wave. "You ok?!"

"Yea water went up my nose," he lied. He sniffled, his left nostril squelching as the congestion kept air from getting in. The desperate attempt to finally breathe through the clogged nostril caused a tickle in the back of his throat which then caused him to cough which was quickly covered by his fist.

"Water went down your throat too?"

"Yes," he cleared his throat, trying to get rid of the tickle. Instead all he did was cause the scratchiness and dryness that had formed in his throat to grow in intensity. He sniffled again.

The waves stopped prompting Mandy to ask, "Ready to go to the slides?"

"Yes. Perhaps the Vortex?"

"You know it."

These two are funny! I love them. Can’t wait for the next part!!