Sneeze Fetish Forum

LeapYearKisses

...Drabbles are an old trend, right? But I needed something to do. rolleyes.gif I'm trying to do many different fandoms so things stay interesting. I'm also trying to keep each one to 100 words, like a proper drabble, because I never do that. XD Comments and crits welcome!

Title: Kink

Fandom: Bakuman

Sneezer: Miyoshi, f

Spoiler: Chapter 71-72, I think.

Miyoshi reclined further in her bath, enjoying her me-time. That day she had cleaned the studio, and appreciated having a little time to relax. She could hear her husband typing in the other room, no doubt coming up with the name for his next chapter.

She squirted some shampoo into her palm. The smell was sharper than she expected; she could feel her nose start twitching. "Ah," she gasped. "Ah-hiii!" The sneeze tossed her forward, sloshing water over the side.

"Bless!" called Akito-san.

"Thanks!" she called back, scooping a handful of water to wash the cooling spray from her breasts.

Title: Science Fiction

Fandom: Original

Sneezer: Bramble, m

Spoiler: N/A

"Heh-gxxst! Ah…Heh-chxxsht!"

"What is that you're doing?" asked the alien curiously, or at least the translator made it sound curious. Its one green eye pulsed brighter, dimmer, brighter as it looked down from the tall tree-like plant clutched in its webbed fingers.

Bramble paused, lifting his face cautiously from his elbow and taking a careful breath. "It's called, heh, sneezing." He sniffed and pragmatically wiped his nose on his sleeve, raising his eyes to meet the alien's… visage. "Now, I believe that this is the address I wanted. Are you, uh, Gricks? I have a delivery of… hay for you."

Title: Squint

Fandom: D.Gray-Man

Sneezer: Lavi, m

Spoiler: None.

Lavi gazed longingly out the library's window, watching dust motes dance in the light. He wished he was outside, not hunched over an old manuscript. Bookman sat nearby, writing, inflamed with purpose. Lavi just felt bored.

"Ne, Jiji." He waited for the old man's eyes to meet his. "I'm going to take a short walk, just to stretch my legs. 'Kay?"

Bookman frowned, commanded him to master himself, but Lavi wasn't listening. He sprung up and headed out, bearing himself to the daylight. Lavi grinned, squinting up at the sky before doubling over. "A-heasch!"

Still, sun was better than dust.

---

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, yay! :yes: Glad to see you're doing a drabble thread. Which reminds me...I need to revive mine at some point. :(

Thank you, guys! :) Spoo, I love your writing. Please update! XD

Title: Cough

Fandom: Eternal Sonata/Trusty Bell. For those who don't know, it's a video game about the composer Frederic Chopin and the dream he's having on his deathbed. It's REALLY FUN. And everything/everyone in the dream is named after musical terms.

Sneezer: No sneezes in this one.

Spoiler: None. Takes place in the Sharp Mountains.

Beyond the window, snow whirled in an icy wind, obscuring the world. Inside, however, it had finally grown warm. Chopin turned from the glass and sat facing the fire instead. He shot a glance at the beds against the wall and found the children sleeping, exhausted from their long, cold hike. He smiled, a rogue paternal instinct tugging at him. Then he drew out a handkerchief and allowed himself to cough, a harsh, desperate sound.

Polka stirred and peered over. “Chopin-san?”

“I’m fine. Go back to sleep,” he said, though he couldn’t shake the taste of blood in his throat.

Title: Sin

Fandom: Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles

Sneezer: The Vampire Lestat, m

Spoiler: None

“Ah-chuh!” The sound rang off the walls of the empty cathedral and echoed in the recesses of the balcony. The offender, a golden-haired man in his early twenties, blinked in surprise, raising a hand to his nose. “I learn something new every day,” he declared in a rich voice. “Vampires can still sneeze.”

“Lestat,” hissed the man’s companion, frowning from the shadows. Louis had apparently been startled by the loud noise and his temperament had not improved by it.

“Ah, yes, I am remiss, love.” Lestat ran a finger through the dust on the altar and grinned wolfishly. “Bless me.”

Title: Alcohol

Fandom: One Piece

Sneezer: Sanji, m

Zoro slung his drinking companion over his shoulder and, with a final nod to the laughing patrons of the bar, exited to the street. It was late, perhaps even early, but the merriment continued up and down the waterfront without pause. Zoro frowned. “It’s your fault we’re leaving,” he informed the man he was carrying. He turned down a narrow alley, heading for the Sunny’s sail, visible over the rooftops. “Because you have the tolerance of a schoolgirl. Wine makes you stupid, too.”

“Oh, shut up, Marimo. Heh…heh-issh!” Sanji chuckled a little to himself.

“Stupid and sneezy.”

Shut up! Heh-chissh!”

---

• 5 weeks later...

Here are some more. I have a lot written because I don't have anything else to do. >>

Title: Frightened

Fandom: DGM

Sneezer: Lenalee, f

Spoiler: None. Does reference canon, though. :drool:

“I’m sorry to drag you into this,” sighed Lenalee, clutching a blanket and sniffing a bit. “But I really can’t-”

“No one can let it go on,” interrupted Allen, determined. He patted her shoulder thoughtfully. “How are you?”

“I’m okay,” Lenalee said. “It’s just a- a lih-little cold. Itchoo! Sorry…”

“Don’t be.” Allen peered out from behind the overturned table that was their cover. “Okay, I can’t see it. I’m going to see if we can sneak past here- Woah!”

The table splintered with a crash and neither exorcist could resist screaming when Komulin VI appeared violently among the rubble.

Title: Fake

Sneezer: Lavi, m

Lavi found it funny, on occasion, to provoke his comrades into annoyance, or, in the case of beloved Kanda, murderous rage. To this end, he had become quite good at acting, even beyond his duty as Bookman. When he found that Kanda, ever-useful Kanda, had a mild germophobia and distaste for the ill, Lavi put it to use immediately. In a crowded train compartment.

“I’m suddenly not feeling well,” he declared, watching his companion twitch. He faked a sneeze.

He laughed to himself as Kanda practically climbed the walls trying fruitlessly to avoid him for the rest of the trip.

Title: Pencil

Sneezer: Kanda, m

“Etchoo! Eh-Ehtchoo! Fuck…” Kanda swore at the dust currently enveloping his head and wondered why he was down on the floor. It was a stupid place to be, with all the grime and shit that was under the library desk – didn’t the Order staff clean in here? He was sure that there were spiders in his hair. He sniffed and squinted into the shadows, worming a hand up beside his face to reach into the back corner. It seemed forever, but finally his fingers touched on his lost pencil.

Cursing, he hit his head sneezing on the way back out.

---

Yay. ;) They're all DGM this time. Well, I wrote a lot of those because I'm currently into the series. XD

Thanks, Ciuty! B) You have someone you want to see sneeze? I'll try and write a drabble or two for ya!

Title: Misplaced

Fandom: Kuroshitsuji

Sneezer: Ciel, m

In the Phantomhive Manor, Sebastian supposed that he was pretty much all-powerful; that is, he could accomplish any and all tasks his young master required him to, with ease. So why was it so difficult for him to locate one misplaced object? He had searched his room, the most likely place, but had come up empty-handed. Unfortunately that meant his quarry was wandering the manor where Ciel could-

“Ah-hihhh? Cat! What?!” There was a crash from somewhere near the dining room. A small, furry black object was soon streaking pell-mell down the hall.

Sebastian smiled. He had found his kitten.

Title: Joy

Fandom: Original.

Sneezer: Dihel, m

Another explosion rocked the house and Bramble shot up from his chair, his tail whipping furiously behind him. With a stern look, he commanded his son to stay in the living room, taking off down the hall to his husband’s laboratory. When he opened the door there was smoke.

“What are you doing?” he roared, stalking in to stand before a blackened Dihel Meriah. “Are you trying to set the house on fire?”

“No,” said Dihel, sniffing. “I sneezed. But I think I know what to do next!” he exclaimed, cheerful.

Bramble put his head in his hands. “Oh joy…”

Title: Touched

Sneezer: Kanda, m

Spoiler: None, but Lavi/Kanda.

It was cold in the dingy hotel. Neither Lavi nor Kanda were happy with the arrangements: only one bed. Lavi expected Kanda, never charitable and feeling somewhat ill besides, would claim it and make him use the floor. He was pleasantly surprised when Kanda curtly ordered him in, and he scrambled to accept.

Lavi didn’t get much sleep, kept awake by the mattress and Kanda’s exhausted suffering from the discomfort only a bad head cold can provide, but he didn’t complain much. After all, he woke the next day to find Kanda’s head pillowed on his chest… and he smiled.

Thanks, Ciuty! :) You have someone you want to see sneeze? I'll try and write a drabble or two for ya!

:laugh: awww you´re too kind...let me think...

i would like to see gilbert (pandora hearts) and roy mustang (full metal alchemist) sneeze :D

Thanks, you two! Ciuty, I don't know Pandora Hearts, so I did two of Roy for you. Forgive me if anything seems off; it's been a while since I read any FMA. I had fun, though!

Title: Hot/Cold

Fandom: Inception

Sneezer: Arthur, m

Spoiler: None, Eames/Arthur, shmoop warning. :lmfao:

“I told you you have a fever,” said Eames, reading the thermometer after pulling it from his husband’s lips. “You should stay in bed.”

“Probably,” muttered Arthur irritably. He wearily raised a hand and stifled two short sneezes against his wrist.

“Now darling, don’t be gloomy,” cried the Brit, shoving his way comfortably in beside Arthur and drawing up the covers. “Now we can watch all those movies we’ve missed. Where’s the remote? Give it here.”

“Sick people control the TV,” replied the smaller man, though there was humor in it. “So… The Notebook or P.S. I Love You first?”

Title: Miserable

Fandom: Fullmetal Alchemist

Sneezer: Roy Mustang, m

“Heashh! Hessh!” Like the pressure in his sinuses, the sneezes just didn’t want to leave Roy Mustang alone. He sniffed wearily and snagged a tissue from the box on his desk, thoughtfully provided by Hawkeye (who had tired of his incessant sniffing.) He muffled another sneeze into them after blowing his nose. “Eh-chhmp!”

It was the fault of that goddamn terrorist, leading them on chases in the pouring rain, icy and arrgh! His head was aching so badly he might even go home early that day… Though he supposed things weren’t all bad. At least Fullmetal wasn’t in.

“Yo.”

…Fuck.

Title: Gentle

Fandom: FMA

Sneezer: Roy Mustang, m

Spoiler: None, Roy/Ed or Roy/Hawkeye (< THIS) depending on what you prefer. :rolleyes:

“Heasch! Hessh! Hessh! Ah-hessch!” The fit had lasted almost five minutes, annoying itch interspersed every few seconds with another explosion. Mustang rubbed his nose and tried to ignore the eyes on his back. It wasn’t bad enough that he had to work during the worst pollen day in the history of the city, he had to do it in public, too. God dammit.

Just as he was about to return to his desk, a light touch on his shoulder startled him. He looked up and caught a glimpse of blond hair retreating behind a door.

Despite his misery, Roy smiled.

---

Yep. SO! To anyone who leaves a nice comment: I am taking fandom/character suggestions. I have plenty of prompts left! :lmfao: I prefer to do male, but I don't really care. If you have a pairing preference, let me know and I'll try to work it in. No promises yours gets done, but I like writing from prompts. :bleh:

Thank you, everyone! :) More Inception this time. I'm sure there will be more after this, too.

Title: Pollen

Sneezer: Eames, m

Spoiler: None. Eames/Arthur.

“I never knew you had hayfever.” Arthur glanced at his on-and-off lover, Eames. They were walking along a country road, going north because that was where the next town should be. It was a beautiful day and the trees they passed were bursting with blossoms.

“Heh-gissh!” Eames glared at his companion and dug out a handkerchief to dab at his nose and weeping eyes. “Yes,” he said shortly, blunt through congestion, “Since I was a boy.”

“Hm.” Arthur didn’t mention it again, but as they walked he wondered if he should bring Eames flowers the next time Eames annoyed him.

Title: Mask

Sneezer: Allen, m

Spoiler: Yes, if you haven't read Allen's stay at Asia Branch.

For a minute, all was stunned silence. “I can’t believe it, baka moyashi. Your Innocence makes you sneeze?” Kanda stared at him incredulously.

“Ah-chissh! Augh, shut up, Bakanda!” Allen rubbed his nose, feeling a blush creep up his neck and paint itself squarely across his cheeks. Luckily it was just the two of them in the practice room, training at swords. If Lavi had been there... Well, suffice to say the whole Order would soon have known his secret.

The terrible secret that, when he activated the Crown Clown, he was allergic to the little white feathers trimming the cape.

Title: Assignment

Sneezer: Allen, m

“I hate this place,” snarled Kanda, trekking angrily through the unseasonable, knee-deep snow. Allen was on his back, shivering. “Whose idea was it to come here anyway?”

“Komui’s,” murmured Allen, his warm cheek resting against Kanda’s jaw, his arms around Kanda’s neck. He was too weak to stir when he sneezed lightly. Kanda felt the spray, stiffened, and felt a blush suffuse his face.

“Goddamn brat, falling into a goddamn lake,” Kanda spat, both confusingly embarrassed and disgusted. “If I get sick, you are dead.”

But he shifted Allen higher against his shoulders and kept on walking through the night.

...Annnnd an extra one, because this one is my favorite.

Title: Mother

Spoiler: None. Also, you should watch the movie. Y'know. XD Eames/Arthur

“Did you know that men tend to marry women who are like their mothers?” Ariadne remarks, glancing up from her newspaper and looking back into the warehouse, one delicate eyebrow raised. Today they aren’t working a job, so it’s only Arthur and Eames sitting at the makeshift desks, Eames languid, Arthur stoic . Yusuf and Saito are working at their more-or-less legitimate jobs. Cobb is at home with his kids.

“Fascinating,” says Eames. “But what does this have to do with- Heh-gissh!”

“Tissue,” announces Arthur, holding one out distractedly. When Eames takes it, Ariadne just smiles and returns to reading.

---

Teehee. Once again, if you wanna request a fandom, please feel free. Upcoming are Kuroshitsuji, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High, more Inception, more original, probably more D.Gray-man, so... Ask away. :heart:

These are delicious! I gotta agree with Zane. The Roy Mustang drabbles were lovely. As far as requests go...I do love Ouran and Kuroshitsuji. A lot. :P

I absolutely love the way you write the dynamic between Arthur and Eames. It's wonderful! I thought "Mother" was completely adorable; it succeeded in making me giggle out loud. Love it, love it. And Arthur, considering bringing him flowers next time he annoyed him - I thought that was a combination of naughty, adorable, and amusing. (:

You're fantastic.

Wow! You guys are so nice to me. XD Did the Inception ones pull you all in here? XD

Title: Calculating

Fandom: Kuroshitsuji

Sneezer: Ciel, m. I promise I'll write a Sebastian one soon.

If anyone else had done it, he would have been forgiving. “Hehchoo!” As it was, Ciel had no choice but to be livid. “Eh… Eh-choo!” Livid behind a carefully crafted mask of friendliness for his guests. He dabbed at his nose with a handkerchief and apologized demurely.

“Please don’t worry,” said Lady Sylvia, the picture of motherly concern. She knew nothing of the flowers, the cursed daylilies that Sebastian had so thoughtfully chosen for today’s centerpiece. Daylilies Ciel was quite allergic to.

“Etchoo!” Hmm… Perhaps he should have let Sebastian keep that cat in his room. His demon seemed… annoyed.

Title: Chocolate

Fandom: Death Note (What else? Amirite?)

Sneezer: Mello, m

Spoiler: None. MelloMatt.

It was, after all, necessary for survival, or so Matt had been assured when he set out at three AM for the convenience store, his sole object to purchase chocolate for his sick boyfriend. He did suppose Mello was less likely to shoot him in a fit of pique if he had his candy, but still.

His phone rang. He sleepily answered “Hello?”

Make sure you get Hershey bars,” rasped Mello, who did not want fuckin’ nuts in his chocolate. “Heh-chxxt!”

“Bless,” sighed Matt, and said yes he would get them. He pushed open the “automatic” door and hung up.

Title: Similarities

Fandom: Ouran High School Host Club

Sneezer: The Hitachins, m

The Hitachins catch cold at the same time, but there the similarities end. Kaoru gets it worst in his ears; they pain him incessantly. His sneezes quietly – “Kessh, kessh!” – and tries not to attract attention. He will go home if Haruhi tells him to.

Hikaru is the opposite. He sneezes more often, and louder, than Kaoru, but his ears remain healthy. That said, he does occasionally complain of a sore throat and sometimes loses his voice. This is not an obstacle to his attention-seeking; he generally refuses to leave school unless forced.

But their sad, sick, puppy eyes are identical.

---

So yeah. :)

You're quite right; Inception was what brought me here. (I'm not too familiar with the other fandoms, like Death Note, etc.) However, even though I'm unfamiliar with the fandoms in the past few drabbles, I can still appreciate when a drabble is done well. And these are done very well (: I like them very much. Keep up the fantastic work (:

P.S. I especially liked the 'Similarities' one. (: It was cute.

You're quite right; Inception was what brought me here. (I'm not too familiar with the other fandoms, like Death Note, etc.) However, even though I'm unfamiliar with the fandoms in the past few drabbles, I can still appreciate when a drabble is done well. And these are done very well (: I like them very much. Keep up the fantastic work (:

P.S. I especially liked the 'Similarities' one. (: It was cute.

Thank you so much! 100-word drabbles are a challenge to me, so I'm glad you like them so far!

Here are some more Inception ones. I love that movie so much I think I'm going to go see it a third time. Obsession, much? :)

Title: Fight

“I think I’m coming down with something,” Eames announces, frowning. He leans toward Arthur. “Do I feel warm to you?”

“Do you have to ask me this now?” the Point Man snarls, whipping under cover as bullets ricochet down the street. He presses up against Eames as he reloads, keeping well out of range.

“I only started feeling bad now,” Eames explains, and stifles a sneeze in his elbow before taking out a sniper on a rooftop across the street. He sniffs. “Yes, definitely a bit peaky.”

Arthur sighs. “I’ll get you Tylenol when we get back. Now please. Concentrate.”

Title: Embarassment

Eames finds him hiding in the corner behind a potted plant, leaning against the wall and trying to look nonchalant through the flush. “Are you all right, darling?” he asks, reaching to check for fever, but Arthur turns away before he can be touched.

Etchissh!” And Arthur perhaps turns a deeper red, avoiding the Forger’s gaze and removing a silk handkerchief from his pocket. He dabs his nose, pink, which clearly needs more attention, but refuses to blow until Eames turns around.

“I’ll leave you to it,” says the older man, and leaves with a quick touch to Arthur’s hand.

Title: Contagion

Spoiler: None. Eames/Arthur

“You’ll get sick,” says Arthur. “Go sleep somewh- somewhere else! Etchissh! Essh! Essh!” He gropes for a tissue on the bedside table, but gets one from Eames instead. Eames who is climbing into bed beside him.

“It doesn’t matter,” says the Forger, cutting off Arthur’s half-formed protest with a quick kiss to the jaw. “I live with you; I’m going to get it anyway.”

“Not as bad. Not as soon,” mumbles Arthur, stubborn as always. “Go sleep on the couch. For one night.”

“I hate our couch,” Eames declares. “Besides… You like to cuddle.”

Arthur says nothing and turns over.

---

I seem to be becoming a bit of a cold-whore. Oh well. XD

Is there anyone else in particular from Inception that people want to see? I freely admit I'm obsessed with Eames/Arthur (duh), but the only person I dislike from that movie is Fischer's dad. Lol. XD

You're doing fantastically with 100-word drabbles; had you not said they were a challenge, I would've never guessed they were. They're a perfect mesh of just enough detail to satisfy and just enough plot to fit. I love it. (: And you're handling the prompts wonderfully!

So, as far as these few drabbles are concerned, I just about melted into a puddle right here. If I haven't already told you, I love the way you write the characters and their dynamic; it's fantastic to see the difference between stoic, uptight and healthy Arthur and embarrassed and stubborn Arthur. And Eames - well, I just love Eames, and you've got his characterization down to a tee. I'm in awe!

I'm very proud to admit I'm also obsessed with Arthur/Eames. I love them both, and you're so skilled at writing both of them. However, I do tend to have a special soft spot for the ones where Arthur is ill, just because it contrasts with his uptight, all-business personality, and Eames' persistent (yet undeniably sweet) behavior (...cuddling, d'aww) towards him just...makes me melt. (: And you've written that perfectly. (See last drabble posted for proof. (: )

But, I'm hooked on your drabbles now. :)

...wow, this is long.

You are a woman after my own heart, I see. XD I'm glad I've got their characters so well, and that you can tell from so few words! I'm a sucker for atmosphere, so it's nice to know I've got it.

Poor, uptight Arthur. Will the fun ever end? XD

Archived