Sneeze Fetish Forum

LeapYearKisses

Bored of inception? :laugh: Not the way you're writing it! ;) Where-ever do you get such strange ideas? :laugh:

Arthur... sneezing... fit? :blush:

And the one in the dusty cabinet? Even more :D:blushing:

Well, actually, it's a tie. :laugh:

I really should check this thread more often! :twisted: Your writing is quite addictive. :laugh:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, everyone! :(

Title: Favor

Fandom: Inception

Sneezer: Arthur, m.

Spoiler: None.

“You owe me!” shouts Arthur from where he’s thrown over Eames’s shoulder. Eames would be carrying him bridal-style, but he needs one hand to shoot. “Ih-kissht!”

“Why’s that?”

“You’re wearing cologne! Hih- Ih-kesscht!” Arthur’s hands tighten in Eames’s jacket as they swing around a corner.

“So I am. And this… this doesn’t give me any points?”

“Eh-kissht! ‘This?’” sniffs Arthur.

“You know, saving your life.” Eames books it across an empty courtyard, dodging bullets on his way to Cobb’s car. He throws Arthur in the back before taking the passenger side. “How about it, darling?”

Arthur crosses his arms. “Maybe.”

Title: Lazy

Sneezer: Eames, m.

Spoiler: None. Pre-relationship.

“I’ll be back later,” says Arthur, reaching for his keys. “You need anything else?” Irritation and pity. Eames prefers the former.

“No,” he mumbles into Arthur’s pillows, pulling Arthur’s blanket closer. Everything aches.

“Good. Try to get some sleep.”

When the door closes, Eames looks up from his cocoon and sniffs. “Heh-gissh!” The sneeze catches him off-guard and he almost doesn’t catch it. Wearily, he looks around for tissues, but the box is across the apartment on the counter. With a mental shrug, Eames wipes his nose on the sleeve of his borrowed sweatshirt. He’ll wash it before returning it.

Title: Airplane

Sneezer: Robert Fischer Jr., m.

Spoiler: None. Takes place after the movie, though.

“Essthchuu!” Fischer catches the sneeze in his handkerchief but can’t escape the curious (and in some cases, disgusted) looks from others in the customs line. He refrains, embarrassed, from blowing his nose, preferring instead to gently dab it. When it is his turn, he hands his passport to the customs lady, who examines it. Then he sneezes again. “Etssch!”

“Bless you!” she cries, handing it back. “Have a good trip, sir.”

“Thank you,” he mumbles. He walks out toward the street to hail a cab to his meeting. He also vows never to fly business-class again. Obviously, it is infectious.

Love them! I have to say, I thought the Robert Fischer Jr. one was pretty hot, but this line:

Eames would be carrying him bridal-style, but he needs one hand to shoot.

Made me laugh wayyy too much. I love your stuff. Please never stop writing Eames/Arthur (and all the other Inception characters). :shy:

Cillian Murphy. :shy:

Joseph Gordon-Levitt. :P

... I think you see the pattern. :twisted:

You keep spoiling us, makes me feel the need to write you something, haha!

You're good at this. <3

I don't have the time right now for an in-depth review (that'll probably be headed your way tomorrow, but I've been super busy and now I'm exhausted and falling asleep) but I just want you to know I've been reading these and they're fantastic and I haven't forgotten about commenting, I promise!

You're amazing! <3

You keep spoiling us, makes me feel the need to write you something, haha!

You're good at this. <3

*totally shameless* I like presents. C: Besides, everyone else will benefit if you write something! Huh, huh? Amirite? Oh, just ignore me.

I don't have the time right now for an in-depth review (that'll probably be headed your way tomorrow, but I've been super busy and now I'm exhausted and falling asleep) but I just want you to know I've been reading these and they're fantastic and I haven't forgotten about commenting, I promise!

You're amazing! <3

Darling, I love you. Now get some sleep and don't worry about it!

Me, commenting again? Yes, that's right, I'm trying to be a good reader here. :bleh:

/end silliness

Cillian Murphy. :D

Joseph Gordon-Levitt. :wub:

... I think you see the pattern. :lol:

*nods in agreement*

Indeed, you spoil us rotten with your drabbles. :laugh:

:evil: Okay, okay. Before I get too much further behind, let me go ahead and do this in order, starting with the post before this past one. :D Ready? Go!

So let's start from the beginning. I absolutely love how in fics and drabbles where Arthur is sick, he wears casual clothes. I absolutely adore it for some reason; picturing the serious pointman in anything else but a three-piece business suit is adorable. (: I could totally see him refusing to make contact with anyone. Well...anyone but Eames. And contagion? Yum! I absolutely love it. This whole scenario is absolutely wonderful. :)

The next one, with Dom, is so sweet. I love the dynamic between him and his children, and (despite that we didn't learn much about them in the movie) your portrayals of Philippa and James. They seem very appropriate. And the kids being all concerned for their dad and all helpful and whatnot was so heartwarmingly sweet. (: I loved it. It was a nice change of pace.

Mm, I'm completely and totally guilty of being in love with Eames torture. Something about it is so...endearing, in an odd sort of way. You just want to hug him and cuddle him and make him feel better. ): Or at least, I do. This drabble's fantastic and I think it embodies the title very well. And again, I'm in love with how you can make such a lovely scene with only one hundred words. I couldn't do that.

You know I absolutely love your Arthur/Eames ones, and I absolutely love the ones where Arthur's sneezing. So, I absolutely loved this next drabble. I love Eames' nonchalant talking while still dodging bullets, with Arthur thrown over his shoulder. The whole scenario makes me giggle, but in a very good way. It's cute, and it's in character, especially with Arthur's pouting in the backseat at the end. You have no idea how much I liked this one (:

However, as much as I liked that one, I like this one just a little bit more (: I love the whole pre-relationship atmosphere, and how everything about what Eames is doing has do do with Arthur; in a borrowed sweatshirt in Arthur's bed in Arthur's apartment. It's very endearing. (: Quite frankly, though, if I were Arthur, I wouldn't have left. That seems like the perfect opportunity for snuggle time. :twisted: Haha. At least, to me it is. Sick, sniffly Eames is adorable and I like him very much. You write him well. (: I also love how good you are at writing different phases in their relationship, be it before, during, etc. It's incredible.

I really like your use of the prompt here. It ties in very well with the movie, I think, and it's not a stereotypical use of the prompt. My favorite part of this one by far was the last line, because it made me literally laugh out loud. You've got quite a knack for Fischer's character as well though, and I very much enjoy reading about him too.

I think I enjoy reading everything you do though. I practically live on (and for) this drabble thread right now. It really is fantastic. (I need some more adjectives!)

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the effort you put into replying. XD I mean, your comments are probably longer than the drabbles themselves!

More later today!

Okay! Unless I counted wrong twice (which is possible) this rounds out fifty drabbles done! Yay! XD These three are also dedicated to Jazz, who is awesome. Hope you enjoy, darling!

Title: Confession

Sneezer: Eames, m.

Admitting it is so hard that Arthur has to remind himself that he hasn’t done it yet, standing rather awkwardly at the corner of Eames’s desk. The forger himself is buried in a nest of wires and dust underneath it, tinkering with his computer to make it run faster. Arthur had been too distracted to listen to his plan earlier. Well, it doesn’t matter.

“Eames.” He clears his throat. “I don’t… not like you.”

Eames pauses. Then he fakes a sneeze. “Hegssh! Terribly sorry, darling; I missed that. Say it again?” His voice is brimming with amusement.

Arthur kicks him.

Title: Music

“Heh- Eh-hngst! Hngst! Ehh…” Arthur runs a hand over his face.

“Bless you.” Eames turns away from watching the orchestra to look at him. “Sure you want to stay?”

“It’s a once in a lifetime chance!” Arthur protests, like he has been all evening. “I’m not going to let a cold interfere with my enjoyment of classical music. Et-tchhish! Hnngst!” He turns his head to side and sneezes into Eames’s shoulder, too weary to even blush. “We’re staying.”

“Oh, for another movement I suppose,” Eames concedes, and he places a hand on Arthur’s arm as the man pitches forward again.

Title: Goodbye

They’re standing on the steps of Arthur’s apartment building and it’s cold and dark but (and it’s such a cliché) they don’t care because they’re lost in each other’s eyes. Finally Eames lets go of Arthur’s hand and steps back.

“Ciao, darling. Can I have a kiss?” But he pauses for a minute because Arthur’s eyes have gone glassy. “Are you all right?”

“Ye-ih-Yes,” Arthur manages, rubbing his nose. “It’s – heh – nothing. Rih- really.”

“Oh just sneeze already,” Eames chuckles. “I don’t mind.”

Arthur frowns. “I’m – heh – fine. Eh-chxxt!” He blushes.

Eames just laughs and pecks him on the cheek.

---

Ole! Hope you liked them. :(

I don't know the fandom, but I've been reading your drabbles of Inception and I think they are all lovely (and I just so love the "Music" one). :(

YAY! Three more :(. You have no idea how happy your updates make me. The confession one made me giggle, the goodbye one was incredibly sweet, and I LOVED the music one. Fabulous as always :). I love the way you write these two.

First of all, congratulations on hitting your fifty mark! That's a huge feat and I'm so glad I could be here to witness it. You should be proud of yourself. :hug: You're doing so well!

Secondly; thank you so much. :wub: You're awesome, too. (Moreso than me because you're actually writing the drabbles of amazingness, remember? :() I enjoyed these so much! They're absolutely fantabulous.

And finally; the drabbles themselves. (: Perfection as usual.

The first one, Confession, made me smile.

"I don't...not like you."

That is so Arthur! Of course he doesn't want to admit he likes Eames straight-forward. It's not like him to be overly emotional or even able to express his emotions. So the way you had him phrase that was perfect. And Eames, God I love Eames. I love the way he was teasing Arthur (much to his own amusement) in that one. It made me giggle.

And that last line of it made me literally laugh out loud :lol: I was so amused by this one as a whole. It was funny and sweet and so in-character all at the same time.

I also really like next one too. I've always pictured Arthur as someone who would enjoy classical music (his personality makes me think it, at least. It doesn't exactly scream anything like pop or hip hop, does it? XD) and so I like the way you had them seeing an orchestra apply to the music prompt. It's very fitting. And hey! It's like a date. ;) And Eames/Arthur on a date is absolutely adorable. Especially when Arthur has a cold. ;D I rather liked the atmosphere of this one.

And Goodbye was so cute! I love embarrassed Arthur because it just seems so different from his usual, put-together self. :) AND. I love how they were all cute and lovey and sweet and DATING (:lol:) in this one. Seriously. It made me all warm and fuzzy inside like I just swallowed a persian kitten. (: I'll say it again, I love the way you write interactions between the two; it's just fantastic. It seems so realistic and I can picture it all, you know? Truly lovely. You have quite the way with words. :lol: And Eames kissed him on the cheek. D'aww. (:

These were wonderful! I loved loved loved them so much! And again, congrats on hitting 50 drabbles! :D

I love you guys. <3 Just a note: I'm packing for college, and my electronics are going away tomorrow morning. I'm not sure when the next update will be (but given that these are so fun and easy to write, I wouldn't guess long). :hug:

Title: Violent

Sneezer: Ariadne, f.

The silence of the base, a lecture hall in the Architecture Department, was broken suddenly by the thunderous clatter of wood against tile. Everywhere, heads shot up; even Eames’s, though he had previously been dozing off at a desk in the back.

“What was that?” Yusuf asked, gripping his bottles worriedly.

“Sorry!” cried Ariadne, bending to pick up her model. She sniffed. “I sneezed.”

“That’s quite a sneeze,” murmured Eames.

“I guess. Ah! Ih-Ihkissht!” Her head flew forward in an explosion of hair. She almost dropped her maze again.

“Bless you,” said Arthur, fighting down a blush. “Have a tissue.”

Title: Sky

Sneezer: Mal, f.

Spoiler: Takes place before the movie.

It’s been a while since they were outside, focused as they are on exploring the PASIV’s abilities. Every day has been passed asleep at the college, dreaming. Still, it is a beautiful afternoon, so they decide to get coffee.

Cobb drinks his coffee sweet, and he takes a sip as he leans back on the park bench. They are comfortable together. He looks up at the sky and at the clouds. “It’s an ice cream,” he declares, pointing like a kid.

“Where?” She looks up, too, but immediately bends forward. “Ihssht!”

Santé!” laughs Dom, and he touches her arm gently.

Title: Photo (Picture, really, since that's what I wrote about.)

Spoiler: AU. Also, this idea has recently entered my mind and I love it. Sorry if it makes anyone uncomfortable!

Arthur holds the paper by the corners so as not to mar it with his fingertips. It is finally complete, his charcoal drawing of London, but is not yet preserved with fixative.

“Amazing!” Eames steps into their shared studio and comes to stand behind Arthur. “I can’t believe you’re finished!”

Arthur smiles. Then he pales, his nose wrinkling. “Oh shit, I’m going to- Eh-hgxst!”

Without thinking about it, Eames raises his hand to catch the sneeze, shielding Arthur’s hard work. “Bless you.”

“Um, thanks,” Arthur mumbles, face flaming.

“No problem,” Eames replies, smirking, drying his hand on Arthur’s back pocket.

---

Arthur blushes a lot when I write for him. XD

Two updates in one night?! You're too awesome :hug:. I love them. And I love when you make Arthur blush, so please never stop writing that :lol:. I loved when Arthur offered the tissue to Ariadne, heehee.

omg. I love these.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I especially adore the concept of such a big, violent sneeze coming from such a tiny girl~

Love the Ariadne sneezing. and Mal too.

but I just love the Inception drabbles period. <3

Archived