Sneeze Fetish Forum

LeapYearKisses

...I lied. But for real my computer is being packed soon! XD

Title: Frail

Fandom: Inception

Sneezer: None.

Spoiler: None.

He doesn’t think Eames has ever looked so pale… and it worries him. When he sees the tears gathering he has to say something. “Are you all right?” Even though it is obvious he’s not, Arthur doesn’t want to intrude.

“Nothing to worry about,” Eames whispers, finally pulling the PASIV needle from his wrist. He lets it fall to the floor beside the chair. “Just a bad dream, s’all.”

“Oh,” says Arthur. He stands uncomfortably while Eames stares, unfocused, then he reaches into his pocket, pulling out a pressed white handkerchief. He holds it out. “Here. ...To dry your face.”

Title: The End

Sneezer: Arthur, m.

Spoiler: None. No, I do not think Arthur's right. :blushing:

It is late. Arthur has no idea where Eames is - even when they’re cordial they don’t share plans. Still, he doesn’t let his absence go to waste. He lies down on their bed, fresh from the shower, and pulls out a bottle of pale liquid. He sprays some onto his wrist and raises it to his face.

“Eh-chxxt! Hih…ih- Ih-hggst!” The sneezes are liberating and he can feel his body reacting pleasantly.

When close, he inhales again and times it… that’s when the door opens.

“…What are you doing?” comes Eames’s voice, and he knows that they are through.

Title: Three

Sneezer: Eames, m.

“It’s a watermelon,” says Eames, half gleeful, half bemused – all congested. “That’s… pretty clever.”

“Stop admiring the box and use the tissues inside. That’s what they’re for,” Arthur sighs.

“All right, all right.” Eames pulls a Kleenex from the wedge-shaped box in time to catch a rather wet sneeze. “Heh-gishx!”

“Bless you.” Arthur places his shopping bag on the counter and takes out two more tissue boxes.

“You bought others?” Eames face lights up as Arthur shrugs and looks away. “They’re cute! …These are mine.”

For the next week the lime and orange boxes are seldom far from his side.

---

Have I written The End somewhere before? I feel like that setup is incredibly familiar. O.o Sorry if I did. I'll replace it if it's too similar.

For the record, I'm still taking suggestions for my full sneezefic. A couple of nice people have offered to help, but so far we haven't talked!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always LOVE the angles you use for these :blushing:. I have to say, Frail was fabulous. Will we ever see more on exactly what happened in the bad dream? Maybe? :laugh: I LOVED 'The End' and I'm very glad they're not through after all. :blink: Lovely update, and I'm glad your computer wasn't packed yet :).

This time, I think I'm going to switch it up and go from the back, forward. (: Just a little change of pace.

I'm in love with 'Three.' I've seen those tissue boxes before, I think, and thought they were so cute. XD Of course, with my paranoia, never told anyone. :laugh: But back on topic, I like the way you used this prompt. The majority of people who've used this prompt so far have done like, sneezes, and made them triples, and while there's nothing wrong with that, I like that you took the prompt in a completely different way. It was quite a refreshing change of pace! And I love Eames in this one. He's all happy about the cute tissue boxes, and I think that's adorable. (: And Arthur, so...unamused by his antics. XD I love it.

The End. This one was interesting. There's something very sexy about Arthur inducing; that much I'm sure of. However, Eames caught him? :) That's embarrassing (unless he knows of course) on so many different levels. Poor Arthur. I think I'd be terribly upset if that were, in fact, the end for the duo. Thankfully, it isn't. (: Or else I'd be all kinds of sad. But I liked this one. Sexy, yes. Very much so. Thought-inducing (no pun intended)? Also a yes. (: I loved it.

And Frail just makes me terribly sad for some reason. Poor Eames. I can't help but wonder what's gotten him so upset about the dream; or if it even was the dream, for that matter. But sad Eames always makes me sad. He needs someone to hug him. (I say that often, don't I? The man needs hugs.) But this was fantastically written, and it had so much emotion in so few words. It was brilliant. Pure brilliance.

(I totally just had to copy and paste and go back a page right here. XD)

Wow. I really, really liked this one. I'll tell you, the idea wasn't off-putting to me at all; in fact I found it rather...I'm not sure whether the word to use would be endearing because it was kind and without hesitation or just...hot, because something about it totally was. :blushing: But I like the AU-ness of this, because it definitely doesn't seem like too far of a stretch at all to me. It seems believable, and it's still in character, despite being AU. Overall, I liked this one very, very much.

I'm just going to throw out there right now that even though I totally ship Arthur/Eames, I loved Mal and Dom together quite a bit. I loved Mal in general. And I loved the relationship they had (before it all went...crazy when she killed herself) because it was full of romance and dedication and devotion. And even with such a simplistic drabble, I think you captured their relationship quite well (and their fascination with the PASIV). And Mal was a nice change of pace to mostly male sneezing (though I never grow tired of Eames and Arthur) (: I enjoyed it. Very much. :)

And finally, the last (or first, in the order that you posted them) drabble. First of all, I love how Eames was dozing in the background. Totally seems very Eames-like behavior. And I absolutely love Ariadne, so I liked this one a whole lot. (: Arthur's always blushing isn't he? I like that about him. I think it's because we can all relate to that, can't we? XD I like how you embodied the relatively laid-back demeanor of their workspace (very laid back in Eames' case). Plus, I could totally see them in a lecture hall. Seems like the perfect place to go! I loved the character interaction in this one. It was done wonderfully.

I love your drabbles! I'll miss you when you pack up your computer :blink:

You are so flipping prolific! These drabbles are just flying out, and I love it. Also, I love it when they blush (hehe, that's my name!). You're amazing, with your abilities to establish an emotional atmosphere and characterization as well as a mini-plot in the tiny little drabbles, not to mention the cuteness/hotness! Plot, characters and emotions are usually what makes the difference between a good fic and an awesome fic for me, and you've got that down. Also, it's pretty cool that you've adjusted your fandom to fit the demand (which makes it sound oddly economics-ish... I don't mean it that way) so that all of us who are addicted to your writing can also fill up on our addiction to Inception at the same time. We're so very spoiled  :D  

Also, I'm still serious about helping with the full fic! I'll pm you about it  :)

I love three. Probably because I adore those tissue boxes. I have one in my dorm room right now. Just moved in on Sunday. Best of luck at college! :)

I haven't been on in a while (no internets :) ) but I've just caught up, and there are no words.... :D:drool: :drool:

You are the queen of sneeze drabbles and Inception characterization in my book. It's amazing how much complexity you bring to characters which only existed for roughly two and a half hours. Simply marvelous.

I know it's been said, but thank you for spoiling us :twisted:

Thank you all so much! :yes: Moving in was not as long or as difficult as I expected, so have some more. :heart:

Title: Relief

On Monday, it was still pouring outside. With his back to the door, Arthur finally allowed himself to relax. He started by undoing his tie, pulling the sopping silk away almost harshly. Next he unbuttoned his shirt. It dripped on the floor. And his hair was a mess. He wouldn’t be surprised if his pomade had stained his collar…

“Welcome back,” Eames said absently, his nose buried in a pile of documents. He was taking notes to the side, left-handed.

“Th-hih-thanks. Ih-chxxst!”

“Oh. Bless.” And Eames smiled up at him over his shoulder before turning reluctantly back to his work.

Title: Needles

He doesn’t understand how anyone in their profession could have this problem. But Eames is lying on his lawn chair with a ratty fleece blanket, terrible congestion, and a fever of 101.2.

“It’s not trypanophobia,” Eames says, exhausted. “I’m not afraid of needles, just of getting the flu shot.” He sneezes into his elbow and it sounds painful.

“Why in God’s name?” Arthur inquires exasperatedly. “Is suffering like this worth not getting a little prick?”

Eames glances away. “Yes.”

“What happened?” Arthur knows he won’t get an answer, because they never talk, and it is beginning to piss him off.

Title: Annoying

Spoiler: None. Could be related to fetish-Arthur.

Arthur stifles when they are in public. When he feels a sneeze coming on he will pull out his handkerchief, close his eyes, pinch his nose, and choke it off. It sounds something rather like “Hnggst!”

He does this every time. If it is one sneeze, if it is twenty sneezes. “Hgngxst!”

And every time Eames wants to smack him. He never does of course. He considers himself to be a gentleman. But talking has not helped him and he can see no other way to get his message across. Because that sound is the worst sound in the world.

---

The long fic has a plot now. XD

I LOVE these, all of these, and especially the last one :yes:. Is it bad that Eames wanting to smack him for stifling makes me really kind of overjoyed? Yay! I'm glad the long fic has a plot :heart:. I am very, very, very excited for the long fic, not that the drabbles aren't fabulous to read :lol:.

I'm glad moving in was easier than you thought! :hug: Thank you for updating :).

Hmmmm love them, all escpecially the last one. :yes:. And I really really can't wait for the long fic. :hug: I'm so glad it's got a plot. :heart: *will proceed to refresh stories section until it appears* :)

I'm very glad that the moving was quicker and easier than you expected. :lol:

Wow. wowowowowowowowowow. I simply can not fathom how I could have missed this!!! I lovelovelovelovelovelovelove Inception. And Arthur...... :heart: SO HOT!!! These are adorable!!! Thanks!

Ooooookay. So. I have finally watched the wonderful amazingly brilliant movie that is Inception. And while I had previously skimmed your drabble thread, I hadn’t really known any of the fandoms, but now? Now I do, and I am so in love with your Inception drabbles!!! Eames with hayfever is so :drool: I had a wonderful evening re-reading them all, and now I can actually appreciate them:) And I am so looking forward to the long fic:)

Okay, so I was reading these fabulous drabbles through again (okay, so maybe it was more like the 6th time) and I just thought I would say how much I love them (again) and I really like how each person has a different-sounding sneeze. You can totally just picture them all! Also, I saw those tissue boxes in the store when I was shopping with my friends and I was squealing, literally squealing about how cute they were. I thought of you and your fabulous Inception drabbles! :P My friends probably all thought I was weird :D Lol, okay I'm done now...

Aw, thanks everyone who went back to read them! I'm glad more people have been inducted into Inception. It's badass. You will never go back. :P

Ever wonder what it'd be like if Eames knew about the fetish? ;3

Title: Milk

Sneezer: Arthur, m

Spoiler: None. I like giving Arthur progressively more fetishisty traits.

The first time Arthur doesn’t stifle in their apartment Eames just stares at him, his eyes wide and his mouth quirked into something like wonderment. It reminds Arthur of the one time when his best friend made him laugh so hard milk came out his nose and all the kids at lunch had just gaped at him.

What?” It’s sharp, because he had waited for this and it had surprised him too, but now all he’s feeling is the creeping awkwardness and discomfort bubbling in his stomach.

Eames blinks out of his trance, immediately looking apologetic. “Nothing, dearest. Bless you!”

Title: Ruin

Sneezer: Eames, m

Spoiler: None. More Arty torture. :D

“Arthur,” whispers Eames. They can’t see each other, even though they’re lying close together, chest to chest.

“What?” asks Arthur, distracted. There is a piece of concrete stabbing his back and he can’t move one of his arms under the rest of the rubble.

“I’m sorry.” Eames is tense and Arthur wonders why. Then Eames starts hitching.

“Oh hell-”

“Heh-giish!”

Arthur feels it against his neck and his mouth goes dry. He wishes there was a better way to kick himself than biting through his tongue. “You… make this up to me,” he chokes out as Eames sneezes helplessly again.

Title: Lovely

Sneezer: None.

Spoiler: Kind of a sequel to the above.

“Oh, darling~,” Eames calls, jogging up the stairs and swinging into the hall. Arthur looks up from where he is seated in the office and frowns.

“What?” He had been working and hadn’t anticipated interruptions.

“I’m making it up to you,” Eames cries, sweeping one arm out dramatically. He is holding a tiny bottle of cologne. Allure. “Here. Cost an arm and a leg, but you are certainly worth it.”

Arthur stares at it, and a slow smile curves his lips. “Thank you.” He puts down his papers and rises, grabbing the bottle and Eames and heading for the bedroom.

---

Yay! :D The longfic has a plan, but hasn't been started yet.

Mmmm, I love these. The first is just all YOU GO ARTHUR, the second is asdfl;kasjdfsadf how cute and the third is also very cute.

Have I mentioned I realllllyy like these? C:

Mmmm, I love these. The first is just all YOU GO ARTHUR, the second is asdfl;kasjdfsadf how cute and the third is also very cute.

Have I mentioned I realllllyy like these? C:

Damn, you're fast! XD Thank you! And did you have a birthday while I was away? >.o Maybe? If you did, happy birthday! If not, then... Uh, hi. :P

These were probably some of my favorite yet :P. The second is... GAH, I'm speechless! I love it! The absolute best situation to be trapped in :D. Amazing!! I am so happy you updated and am so excited for the longfic :D.

.... *speechless*

okay, first drabble: OMGARTHURDIDNOTSTIFLEYAY! :lol:

second drabble: Awww... poor Eames :)

third drabble: ;) ... did I read what I just read? .... YAY :)

and fourthly :unsure: you are amazing :unsure:

Thank you all so much! :)

Title: Enraptured

“Pet, could you possih- possibly take th- thih- Oh hell, justtaketheplans- He-gissh! Eh-hegghsh!” Eames doubled up in his swivel chair as Ariadne duly took his papers, cringing sympathetically. “Bloody Nora… Heh-gissxh!” He took a striped handkerchief to his reddening nose and tried, unsuccessfully, to stem its flow.

His allergies had been acting up all week.

From his desk across the room, Arthur could not look away. Though he hid his interest behind his laptop, he couldn’t ignore Eames’s state if he tried. When Eames sneezed again he felt the familiar tingle run down his spine and happily dismissed the guilt.

Title: Wary

Spoiler: None. This takes place before 'The End', though. And now I feel like a should write this as a longer scene.

Arthur is in the bedroom, wearing next to nothing. Eames knows this because he can see Arthur through the crack in the door, curled up with his delicate wrist by his nose. When the man inhales, Eames sees his nose twitch.

“Hih- Ih-chxxst! Eh-chixsth!” They just sound like sneezes to Eames, but he can tell that they do something more for Arthur. He leans back and scratches his head. It doesn’t bother him… But he doesn’t quite understand.

He wants Arthur to explain it to him. Arthur will not.

He wonders when this started to mean more than just sex.

Title: Pathetic

“I’m sorry, but this is really… pathetic,” chuckles Eames, feeling the heat of Arthur’s thighs as the man straddles him. They are alone in the warehouse and the Brit’s laughter echoes.

“Shut up!” hisses Arthur, already red. He bites down on Eames’s collar bone to silence him. “It isn’t my fault.”

“That you jumped me after one sneeze?” asks Eames, feeling the need to rub his nose (and rub it in). “Really?”

“We haven’t seen each other in too long,” Arthur mumbles. He takes to removing Eames’s shirt.

When Eames sneezes again, Arthur dispenses with courtesy and rips it off.

---

Tee hee. The longfic progresses!

Wow! That was sooooooooooo fabulous!!! You know it's good writing when as soon as you finish reading you get warm fuzzies and you start to giggle. I'm in love. :( I have to say, I was blushing with Arthur at the end of that last one :laugh: but only because they are soooooo cute! I got super excited when I saw that you had posted another few drabbles, my heart actually leapt. So, yay! thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived