Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Sneezing Survey

dasneeze

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 16

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? No

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Usually once, sometimes twice. I don’t sneeze all that often (although I guess that’s good for me, since I don’t like my sneezes :laugh2: )

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Once, lol. I don’t like my sneezes.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yes, I would be extremely uncomfortable doing anything involving the fetish with my s/o.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? I prefer to be sitting. And alone (I get really embarrassed when people bless me).

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out I usually stifle, since I only sneeze once.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I don’t think I’ve ever had a fit, but if I ever do I don’t think I’ll enjoy it much.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The buildup. Definitely. Hitching breaths, false starts, and pre-sneeze faces always get me.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? A bit. As someone on this forum already put it, the structure of a sneeze is similar to that of an orgasm: buildup, tension, release. The similarity between the two is what turns me on, I think. Also (I’m ashamed to admit it), it is pretty hot to see somebody lose control like that.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? NOOOO. No. Even if they had the fetish too, I’d be so uncomfortable doing it with them.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? I used to, when I was like 12. I would do it (in private, when I was sure nobody could hear me) just for kicks. But I don’t really do it anymore now.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? A single. I hate my sneezes.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? With other fetishists, yes. Outside of the forum, I want to die whenever somebody mentions sneezing.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? No.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? In a playful, cutesy, loving way, no. In a fetishist way, yes.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes, I get really embarrassed when people bless me.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I have no idea. I’m not prone to fits, but I doubt that I’d enjoy it very much, haha.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I have met tons of fetishists on this site, and honestly they’re all really great people. It’d be cool to meet one in person, though (better yet, have somebody I know end up having the fetish).

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dasneeze

• Sternuto

• SusieQusie

• Feta Sneeze

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age? 21

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Hell fucking yes.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Almost always twice. Sometimes once or thrice, rarely more than that.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Probably three or four times? More than that might be awkward in public.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? If they wanted to!

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? I like to stand, so I can feel the force of the sneeze snap me forward. :)

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No, sadly...

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Oh, the explosion for sure.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? The structural similarity to orgasm definitely has a lot to do with it. But I don't really know.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Only if they wanted to? I'd feel weird doing that for just my pleasure.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not at all. Takes all the desperation and urgency out of it.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? The more the merrier! Sadly it's usually only two.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Only with other fetishists. I avoid at all costs with everyone else.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Only all the time!

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Again, I'd be fine with it if they wanted to; I wouldn't want them doing it on my behalf.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Pretty much, yeah.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes, but only a little.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I get quadruples on rare occasion, which is I think the highest number of sneezes in a row for me.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I've only ever met another fetishist in person once, and I'd love to repeat the experience!

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post this sneezing survey to see what everyone's sneezing preferences are. I have found that we all have different things that we enjoy about sneezing and thought this would be a great way to share our interests about about it.

1. Are you Male or Female? Male.

2. What is your age? 36.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes, very much.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? That really depends, sometimes a few but sometimes a whole lot lol.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? More the merrier!

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Not really.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Generally released.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes many times- and yes i enjoyed it.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? All elements i guess.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I just find female sneezing unbelievably sexy.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not at all.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Depending on my mood- where i am the fit is my favorite, but again that depends on various factors.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yup.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Sure have.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Not big on the sneezing around family, in general though i don't mind around others.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I couldn't guess that amount- alot!!! And i enjoy every time i sneeze myself silly.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes, and no i havent!

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to fill out the survey. Happy Sneezing!!

Dasneeze

I know I've filled this out before, but so much has changed since then that I feel like I should fill it out again :lol:

1. Are you Male or Female? Neither.
2. What is your age? 23, soon to be 24
3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Very much so.
4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? like once.
5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? like five?
6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I would hate it.
7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing or sitting.
8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Out, usually.
9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes, and oh my gosh so much yes.
What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The sound. Or possibly the sensation.
10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not a clue. I think it's how I'm wired, so to speak.
11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? It could be a lot of fun... so probably.
12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No, i hate it.
13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? I just enjoy it, man. Just let it be whatever it is.
14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? To the right people, yes.
15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? :rofl: countless times.
16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I would like it.
17. Do you sneeze everyday? Not every day.
18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No.
19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I couldn't say. A lot. Yes, I loved it.
20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Never have, totally would under the right circumstances.

2. What is your age? 23
3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Rarely
4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Usually once, maybe twice
5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 0 :/ Or one, I guess,.
6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? That might be kind of weird. Also, I don't really sneeze in front of people.
7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No
8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Completely silent stifle, usually even when I'm completely alone.
9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No
What is your favorite part of a sneeze? All of it
10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Most likely vulnerability and loss of control..
11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Eventually, yes.
12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not at all
13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I hope I'm able to get rid of it. If nobody's around, multiples are nice. A fit might be interesting.
14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Sometimes, but not for long.
15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes
16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? That might be uncomfortable.
17. Do you sneeze everyday? No
18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I haven't in.. uh.. 12 years?
19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 3, maybe 4.. a little bit.
20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Maybe, no

2. What is your age? 21
3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Sometimes, usually in private
4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Depends...usually just once but sometimes triplets
5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3
6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? That depends; sometimes just leave me alone
7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing
8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Let them out because I'm not a fan of my ears popping from stifling
9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes I have, but I didn't enjoy it much it hurt after awhile
What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The buildup
10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? The look of helplessness and the breathy voice, desperation
11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Probably not
12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No. On no uncertain terms, no.
13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? If I'm alone, a fit would be nice. Otherwise, single.
14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Online, yes very much. IRL, no it's uncomfortable.
15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Quite frequently before I found out there are others like me...still sometimes though.
16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Don't mind at all.
17. Do you sneeze everyday? No, not even every week to be honest.
18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I refuse to sneeze in front of family, but with my bf I don't mind at all.
19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 6, and up until the fourth I enjoyed it then it hurt.
20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I wouldn't be opposed to the idea, but never done it.

2. What is your age? 24
3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes
4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once :(
5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 5-6
6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Not at all
7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Not really
8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Depends. I half stifle if I'm in public. Let them out otherwise. (I find it difficult to completely stifle)
9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes. Once. AND OH YES!
What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The sensation just before the sneeze.
10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not a clue. :/
11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? If they are into it too.
12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No
13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? Multiple. (I almost always sneeze singles though)
14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes
16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I guess...
18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No
19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? About 3-4 naturally. About 10-15 induced. YES I DID.
20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Wouldn't mind meeting. Haven't met so far.

2. What is your age? 21
4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1
5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 2
6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No, but only in private
7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? standing and sitting
8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I let them out usually, but I try to stifle around certain people
9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes
What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Everything
10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No
11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yeah, if they want to
12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Umm...once in a while...when I'm all alone in private
13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? Multiple or fit, but it's usually just a single
14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes, but only with certain people
15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I've tried, but it doesn't work
16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes, family and people I'm not close with
19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 3 and yes
20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? Yes and no

1. Are you Male or Female? Female.

2. What is your age? 14.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes, unless it's incredibly messy.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? One.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I would love it if my boyfriend did that-- if I had one. :)

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out. I don't like stifles.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No and no.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? All of it can't really decide.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not sure.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? YES.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Only if done authentically.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Occasionally. Sometimes it's incredibly awkward.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I've tried. I can't induce.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Not really.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Honestly? One. Yes.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? YES AND NO. I would love to meet them in real life and discuss sneezing.

2. What is your age? 18.
3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I do, yes!
4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once, unfortunately.
5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Maybe four or five? Five is a nice number. It might get embarrassing at times, but I wouldn't mind.
6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I wouldn't! That sounds nice.
7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? I like standing, because it makes me double over.
8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I let them out, but sometimes I'll stifle when inducing.
9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Once, with chhinkni, and yes, I enjoyed it. It was such an intense experience.
What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The release and aftermath.
10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No idea.
11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Of course!
12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Yes, though not as much as the real thing.
13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I mean a multiple or fit would always be nice, but I've learned not to get my hopes up.
14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? I do! Though sometimes I worry I might talk about it a bit too much.
15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes, several times.
16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Not a bit!
17. Do you sneeze everyday? I don't think a day passes that I don't sneeze at least once.
18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Not at all.
19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Six, from chhinkni, and I enjoyed it very much.
20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I would love to. I've met plenty online, but none in real life to my knowledge.

2. What is your age? 16

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yeah :)

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1-3

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 5

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? oh yeah! that's too cute ^_^

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? I guess standing

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out 50:50.. I don't like to let them out too much cause I get a bit shy after blessing

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yeah :) Up to 15 sneezes. I loved it!

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? A... Aaaaa.....

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

My body finds it sexy.. That's all

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Of course!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? It irritates me

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes!

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? No, I'm gonna try it

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I'd love it!

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Too shy

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Umm.. 15. Yes, I did! Loved it

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I want! There are no sneezing fetishists in Ukraine :(

Dasneeze

2. What is your age? 20

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 10-15

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Stifle in public. Let them out when I'm all me

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No :( I really really want to have one

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The feeling after you're finished sneezin

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I wish

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Yes

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? Multiple but it never happens

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 3. I enjoyed it but I wish it was more

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I would love to meet some more fellow sneeze fetishests! I have never met one before

• 1 month later...

2. What is your age? 14
4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 2
5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Public: 2 Private: 10
6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yes
7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing
8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Mostly stifle
9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No :angrysmiley:
What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The buildup
10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Naw
11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Maybe
12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No
13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Either multiple or fit
14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Online, yes
16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Yes
17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes
18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? If people are being loud, no
19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 5 but I wanted more
20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? It would be kind of awkward at first, but it would be really cool

2. What is your age? 19
3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? not really
4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 2
5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? any amount
6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? no, would like it if she liked it
7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? either
8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? let them out
9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? not quite
What is your favorite part of a sneeze? not sure but all of it
10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? no
11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? if she liked it then yes
12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? sometimes
13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? multiple
14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? i really cannot at all except online
15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? once or twice
16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? no
17. Do you sneeze everyday? yes
18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? sometimes
19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 3 or 4
20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I would love to but I have not yet

• 8 months later...

Would this be bad to necrobump? It looks like it's been going for 10 years, omg. Let me know if this is out of line! 

1. Are you Male or Female?

No. (I'm nonbinary.)

2. What is your age?

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?

Yeah, I kinda love it.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?

Usually just once unless I'm inducing, but on occasion I can get a few in a row. Never more than 4.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

Probably 3 lol, just cause it's embarrassing for me.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

I would die of embarrassment.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?

Not really.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out

I am way too scared to stifle. That seems... problematic.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

Sometimes I have allergy attacks, I don't enjoy those 'cause too many added symptoms. But I've also induced with chhinkni, and I adore those fits. I wish they'd never end.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

When it's me, it's the actual relief. When I'm observing others, it's 100% the build up. The hitchier the better.

I don't know how I got stuck with the fetish, but if I had to say what I enjoy most about it, I'd chalk it up to biological nonconsent.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

Yes but I would probably be cherry red the entire time.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

Heeeeeeelllll no.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?

It depends. Generally if I'm in public I want it over with. But when I'm alone I pray for multiples and fits.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?

Absolutely not. It's written all over my face that my reaction to the topic is Not Normal.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?

Yes, been doing that for a while.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?

I don't really care.

17. Do you sneeze everyday?

Most of the time.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?

Not really, but if it's excessive it kinda bugs me.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

I didn't really count when I tried chhinkni, but upwards of ten. I loved it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

I've never met one in person! I'd probably be horrendously awkward.

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 38

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Sometimes if I'm in the right mood/place/not sick

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? A lot!

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yes I would mind

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? If I'm in public I always stifle or holdback, but at home 50/50

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes and the timing has to be be pretty right to "enjoy" it

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The bit just before the release

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? It can feel amazing! Relief probably

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Probably not

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? OH MY GOD nothing worse can pick it a mile away!

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? In public I hope to make it go away! At home doesn't bother me

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Not in real life.  Online or by message yes for sure!

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I wouldn't like it I don't think

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I hate it. I get very embarrassed

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I honestly have no idea.  Many!

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? Not met one in person. Not sure I could handle being under scrutiny lol

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post this sneezing survey to see what everyone's sneezing preferences are. I have found that we all have different things that we enjoy about sneezing and thought this would be a great way to share our interests about about it.

- Mala

2. What is your age?

- I'm impartial, don't like it don't dislike it 

- Mostly 2, sometimes 3

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

- 3 is good I think

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

-I'm not really into stifling, so it would bother me

- Standing up 

- Let them out, I can't stifle very well

- Not massively, I've had sneezy days but never a proper fit

- To watch, the build up. To experience, the release.

- The desperation/helplessness of it

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

- If they had the fetish too then yeah

- Nope

- If I'm alone, a multiple

- With other fetishists, of course! (Kik is supersmiling10, hit me up!)

- Yeah loads!

- Nope

- Most days

- Just one is ok, more than that I feel awkward

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

- Five or six, it was pretty cool

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

- I've spoken to loads but never met, could be fun!

1. Are you Male or Female? female

2. What is your age? 22

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? usually once but twice on occasion 

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I don't think so..

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? doesn't matter

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? let them out 99% of the time

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I have a few times when I have a cold, I enjoy it a lot. I wish it happened more often

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? all of it. haha. 

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No, I actually don't. I guess it's just vulnerability aspect about it. 

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? I think so. 

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? yes. 

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I'm really just hoping the sneeze actually comes out. My mental block is ridiculous sometimes. 

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? It depends on the situation and who I'm talking to. 

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? absolutely

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? no

17. Do you sneeze everyday? no

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? depends who it is and where I am. 

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 5 and absolutely! 

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes I would. Not sure how I would do that though. I haven't met one that I know of. haha. 

oooh, I like surveys. I haven't seen this one.  :) 

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Either once or twice 

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? lol, I've never thought about it. I guess 3? That sounds nice.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I would not like that

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.) no

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out, usually

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?   Just a couple of times, and yes I did enjoy it.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?     The buildup and sneeze itself, and the relief afterwards

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?     Why I enjoy sneezing myself, or why I enjoy it in general? Generally...I have no idea. :lol:  It's just always been a thing.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?   no, I don't like inducing. 

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?   Only if it's on a tv show/movie, and it's a very realistic sneeze. IRL I hate it.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Noooo. Only on memes and the message boards on here, and it depends on the topic. I don't like live chatting about it or 'real time' stuff like that. Haha, I'm so damn picky

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? sure

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? That'd be fine. But it wouldn't do anything for me 

17. Do you sneeze everyday?   Almost every day

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? no, except in front of my parents, and some select others 

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?      (I'm going to assume 'in a row' means not more than 4 or 5 seconds between sneezes. Because I'm a little fuzzy on what 'in a row' means.)   Once when I was younger I sneezed 5 times in a row. As an adult, the most I've done is 4. And yes I enjoyed it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Not for fetish-y reasons. But to meet someone I'm friends with on here, yes.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I love it when I'm in private.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Mostly once, unless I'm sick and I get lucky with a double

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I think it would be 4, spaced out about 5 seconds in between to leave room for blessings.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?  Eh, don't think that would do anything for me

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.) nope

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Stifle in public and around some friends.  Let them out at home in front of hubby or by myself

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?   When sick I have and yes!

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?     The buildup and release equally

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?     Wish I knew.  I've just always loved it, even as a young kid.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?   Only if they had the fetish

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?   Not at all

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? Single if in public, fit if in private.  Usually end up with a single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Only to other forum members.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yep!

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? That'd be fine. But it wouldn't do anything for me 

17. Do you sneeze everyday?   Pretty much so

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I refuse to sneeze in front of most people.  I have literally 3 girlfriends I will sneeze in front of, and I enjoy sneezing in front of them because they are enthusiastic blessers and I've known them forever.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?      I think 6 and I loved it but I was sick.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist?   I'd love to meet another female fetishist, since female sneezes are my fave.

• 7 months later...
Ronald Napoli

2. What is your age? 24

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I love it.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Just once unfortunately

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 4 or 5 in a row

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?  Would love it

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.) As long as I sneeze I am happy

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let it out in public, sneeze as loudly as I can in private

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?   Never, I wish I can have one though.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?     The tickle in my nose and the cathartic sense of release.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?     It feels relieving

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?   Of course!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?   No I don't

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? Always hope for a multiple, but only get singles

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Only online

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes, with a tissue and chhinkni.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Not at all

17. Do you sneeze everyday?   Not everyday

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I don't like sneezing in public.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I did 3 in a row one time when I was 9, but otherwise never more than 2.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist?   No, I like to keep it private haha

2. What is your age? 14, nearly 15

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yeah

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Now in singles, I used to do it in doubles until like 4 years ago argh

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 2 or 3

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I feel like I'd break his arm in the force of it... so no haha

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? It's all the same to me

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Stifle during tests, but sometimes let it out quietly at school

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? For about a week straight I'd wake up/stand up and sneeze about 6-7 times for no apparent reason. Sure 

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Mostly how the person chooses to let it out

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Possibly the vulnerability aspect or because it's involuntary I guess

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Only if they got satisfaction out of it also

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Heck no

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? Just two, or for me not to look like an idiot stifling it

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? I get a bit uncomfortable with family and basically force myself to leave the room if I can 

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yep

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? In a non-fetishy way, yes

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Nope unless it's sunny outside

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No, actually. I suppose I've just gotten it into my head that no one else cares, why should I 

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? About 6 or 7

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? Oh my gosh I wish, but a girl so that we could just talk about stuff and not get sexual, because as much as I'd like a partner like that, I don't know how I would deal with it. But you never know, opinions change

1. Are you Male or Female? female

2. What is your age? 20s

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I find it really difficult, because I was aware I had an unusual interest in it, I became uncomfortable and embarrassed about it and now I kind of don't know how, it's natural for me to stop the sneeze. If I want to make myself sneeze I have to concentrate really hard on it, it doesn't always work and it always really hurts. So no I don't like sneezing but I'm trying to train myself into making it natural again

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? once

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I think once would be all I could cope with considering my issues but 4 in a row sounds quite good

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? at the moment yes, I don't like to sneeze in front of other people but this is something I've fantasised about, having a friend or partner I feel comfortable sneezing with and them actually helping me

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? I haven't thought about it but it's probably easier to hide if you're sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Stifle is natural for me but I do try to let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? no I never have, I've always wanted one 

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? when someone else is doing it, I love the middle part, especially if they do a little squeak, that's how I'd want to sneeze

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I don't

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? that would involve telling them but I do love the idea of this, another fantasy :)

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? I've never tried but I've had daydreams about sneezing, I do like those

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? if there's no-one else around I dream of multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? no it makes me really uncomfortable, it feels like a really personal subject and I'm scared of enjoying the conversation too much

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? not successfully

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I think I'd like that

17. Do you sneeze everyday? no hardly ever :(

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? yes it's so embarrassing, it feels like a personal and private thing even though I love seeing people do it in private

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I think I've done 2 but I probably didn't enjoy it, I'm scared of being overheard

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? yes I'd love to! I haven't met one knowingly

• 2 weeks later...

Female

2. What is your age?

Yes, but only in intimate environments.

Once, sometimes twice.

One or two at a time is good enough.

Yes, I would not like that.

No

I stifle in public.  Let them out alone, or in trusted company.

Not that I can remember.  I don't have allergies.

Watching someone else do it.

Because it often signifies a cold and I find that attractive in otherwise strong men.

no.

not at all

if i feel a sneeze coming on, i hope to make it to privacy.

i like hearing other people talk about it.

no

no

no

yes

I'm not into it, so I don't remember.

No, I have never met one.  I wouldn't mind.  

2. What is your age? 18.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 7.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No. 

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Depends on the day.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The release.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Single.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Depends on who I'm talking with.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 1, and I enjoyed it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I have never met one, nor do I want to.