Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Sneezing Survey

dasneeze

1. Are you Male or Female?

Female

2. What is your age?

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?

Yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?

1 or 2 usually

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

I don't know maybe 6-7?

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

Does it really work? Well no I think I would be scared by motion and everything

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?

I feel like laying in bed is a good position for me 😂

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out

Stifle in public, let them out at home.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

I got one like 9-10 years ago and it was pretty exausting. I never had allergies and got one allergy attack. Not gonna say I didn't enjoy it a bit but since I was with some friends I was just super embarassed 🙈😳

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

Everything? What I like the most is the sound from the build up to the final delivery 😏

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

No, It feels like it always been a part of me.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

Already done and I did it to them too 😊

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

If it's from some of animation or really well done yes. But if it sounds too fake it's a huge turn off to me

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?

I always hope for more than one, cause sneezing twice is pretty rare for me

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?

Only here, otherwize I try to avoid it. I'm not abke to say the word sneeze anyway

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?

Plenty of times 💁🏻‍♀️

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?

No I found it cute 😊

17. Do you sneeze everyday?

No, I wish I would

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?

Yes, I'm too shy I want to hide somewhere 🙈

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

I think it was 3 and I was impressed. Yes I enjoyed it

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

I don't think I would like to meet someone I met only because we were both fetishist. But If someone I'm comfortable with and I learn we share the same fetish then, hell yeah I would like to talk about it and somehow feel "normal" 😉

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dasneeze

• Sternuto

• SusieQusie

• Feta Sneeze

Been a while so here’s an update 😂

1. Are you Male or Female?

female

2. What is your age?

yes

anywhere from 1-5 

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

not at all that sounds okay with me 

probably sitting at a desk

Both

I have sneezing fits just about every day 

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

all of it 

nope

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

of course 

eh not really

multiple

with other sneeze lovers yeah but not with someone who doesn’t get it    

yes 

no 

yes

Yes and no. Sometimes it’s embarrassing but other times I love letting out some good sneezes 

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

I don’t have an exAct number but more than 30

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

I have met a few on here but not in real life that I know of 

• 2 months later...

1. Nonbinary 

2. 19

3. when I‘m alone, yes

4.  1-3

5. 4-6

6.  Not sure

7.  No

8.  Stifle in public or in the same room as family, let them out while alone

9. No, but I’d like to have one

10. No idea, I think just the sound mostly

11. I’d love that 

12. If they sound nice, yes

13. Multiples

14.  Here, yes, but not with people who don’t know about the fetish

15.  Yes

16.  No

17.  No

18. Usually

19.  4, I was surprised and wanted more since more than 3 is so uncommon for me

20.  Yes and no

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 51

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? It depends on where, when and why

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Always just once

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

I wouldn't change the way I sneeze

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yes

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No, so I don't know if I'd enjoy it

9.5 What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The buildup

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I don't really, I enjoy hearing/watching other people sneeze

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? No

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? If it's very convincing

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I've never thought about it

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Only here, but IRL it feels too private

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Once or twice when I was a teenager

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Yes

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? At home, no, but in public, yes.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Always single sneezes and sometimes I enjoy it, but more often not.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I'm not sure I'd be comfortable with it. I might have met one without knowing it - it's not something you talk about in public.

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 23

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I do not sneeze often, so I am neutral about my sneezes. 

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? When I sneeze, I sneeze one time. Two times in a row if my nose is rarely irritated by something. I might even make the bold assumption that I sneeze once a month. My nose is like a stone, it doesn't react to anything. I like to think that my nose just sneezes on the rare occasion that it was bored.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Two times.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I would not like that. When I sneeze, I want to do it. Also, I do not like sneezing in front of people, so no thank to that lol 

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? I don’t have a favorite position. When I sneeze, I will sneeze.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Hmmm that last sneezing fit I had was when I was cooking and handling pepper. I sneezed four times. (Yes, that's a sneezing fit for me) I did not enjoy it. Like, I had no feeling for it. I just sneezed.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? I like the hitching before the sneeze. When I hear that, I absolutely melt.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I don't like my own sneezes, but I enjoy others sneezes. A sneeze is a force that is almost impossible to stop. Someone very big and strong can fall victim to the feeling of a sneeze coming on. They can't control it, and that desperation of control is what I like about sneezing. Also,the hitching and the gasps of breath that come with it.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Absolutely not.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No. I hate it actually. 

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I just want one, maybe two if I can still feel the tickle there. I just want to get rid of the tickle.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? I get very uncomfortable when talking about sneezing to other people outside of this forum. I feel like they will somehow figure out my secret. I am very scared of other people knowing about it. I get very jittery and have the urge to get out of the conversation as quickly as possible.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yeah, and it took me forever since my nose is a stone. I figured that the length of time to make me sneeze would take too long so I did not do it again.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I would love if they would boop it, or touch my nose with their nose.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Nope. I sneeze like once a month.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I do mind and I try to not do it. When I am in front of people, my mind blocks the need to sneeze.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Four times, and that is when I had pepper in my nose from cooking something. It was strange because I had used pepper before and it never made me sneeze in the past. I did not enjoy it. I just treated it as a regular sneeze because they were my own.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I would love to meet one. I would finally have someone to talk to about it! No, I have never met one....but I hope one day I will.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age? 29

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yeah

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1-2 at a time. Unless I have a cold then all bets are off 

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? hmmm i dont know, probably 3.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Never have had it done before but if they wanted to, why not!

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? not really

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I usually let them out. Occasional stifle but it's really hard for me to stifle so I usually just let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yup. It's kinda fun to sneeze over and over again lol

10. What is your favorite part of a sneeze? This is an impossible question. But if I have to pick one, I guess the release.

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No clue. I've thought about this and my only guess is that I had a crush on a girl in grade school and she happened to always sneeze in 4's. So maybe I was fascinated by that and it grew from there idk. 

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes. I think that would be hot. 

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? god no. 

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? Multiples

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes! except with IRL people who don't have the fetish. Then it's sooo embarrassing. 

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? no

18. Do you sneeze everyday? pretty much every day yeah.

19. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? nope, unless they start commenting on it and blessing me profusely

20. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Hmm... I have no idea. And yeah I enjoyed it. 

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? Sure would! and yes I have

1. Are you Male or Female? - No.... lol Nonbinary/Agender

2. What is your age? - 19

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? - Yes I do!

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? - Only once, maybe twice if I'm lucky...

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? - A good fit of like 3-5 would be cool

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? - Not at all, that would be amazing 🥰

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? - Not really

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out - A bit of both, but I love letting them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? - Sadly, I have not

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? - Buildup, desperation, trying to talk through it, attempts to holdback, a large release

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? - fetish/kink, basically

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? - YES

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? - Not at all.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? - I always hope for a small fit, but I never get one 😔

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? - To the right audience, yes

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? - MANY TIMES YES

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? - NOT AT ALL I'D LOVE THAT AAAA

17. Do you sneeze everyday? - Not everyday

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? - I don't mind

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? - Three, and yes. 

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? - Yes, and nope. Haven't met one out in the wild yet

• 2 weeks later...

1. female

2. im 18

3. yes - only sometimes though. ive grown out of inducing fits with physical objects and prefer to use other things like pepper or just savor my natural sneezes

4. usually 2, maybe 3/4 if i stifle. 

5. oh man. probably 3/4 fits of 5/6 sneezes each, depending on the irritant 

6. i’d probably feel really uncomfortable unless they had the fetish. i dont have allergies so theres no reason for them to, really. 

7. idc, a sneeze is a sneeze!

8. a mix - if i want to sneeze a lot, i’ll stifle. if i dont, i’ll let them out. 

9. not naturally. and i dont count my induced ones. 

9.5. my favorite part is the buildup. the hitching and false starts, the inability to finish a word or a sentence. it makes the sneeze all the more satisfying 

10. nope! i just think my brain needed something to find pleasure in when i was small and it settled on sneezing. 

11. if they wanted to! 

12. in moments of pure, fetish madness i’ll fake sneeze for shits and giggles. it does nothing for me though. 

13. depends. if im alone i hope for a fit. in public i hope for a yawn 😅

14. no!!! no no no! i used to when i was a small child, but now I wouldnt be able to handle it. (i can continue vanilla sneeze convo w someone, i just will NOT initiate it!)

15. oh, all the time. i would induce sneezes with acrylic nails if i needed to. 

16. only if they wanted to. i dont have any allergies so theres no need for it.

17. no, maybe 2-3 times a week?

18. yes!! i hate being blessed/the expectation to bless others. its so uncomfortable. 

19. not in a row, but in a day i sneezed like 40 times because i had a cold. it was brutal. i wouldve enjoyed it if i wasnt a kid and my classmates were making fun of the way i sneezed. 

20. hmm depends. ill chat with one anonymously, maybe meet up in person when i live on my own. but in my current situation i will not meet another fetishist irl. 

I filled out this survey before, but there are a dearth of sneezing related surveys and I have matured since then, so I am taking this survey again.

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age? 20

I filled out this survey before, but there are a dearth of sneezing related surveys and I have matured since then, so I am taking this survey again.

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 19

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I do enjoy a good inducing session

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once mostly. Twice or more when my allergies are kicking my ass

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Depends on whether or not I'm w somebody who enjoys them.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? If she got off on it that wouldn't bother me at all

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? One of those positions ;)

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I usually let em loose but it depends.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I have had many sneezing fits drive me to the forum and other VERY nice things;)

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The victim is helpless but they can still enjoy and look beautiful doing so.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I like it because it’s a loss of control for a while. Eyes squeeze shut and your body is at the mercy of whatever is causing you to sneeze. It also looks and feels extremely alluring if you have even been skin to skin with a member of preferred gender while they sneezed, you know exactly what I mean.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?if they enjoy doing so or the results of doing so..

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Occasionally

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Depends on whom I'm around.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? absolutely except w other men

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Countless times

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Not at all

17. Do you sneeze everyday?  1_2 days

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Not if female

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? roughly eleven no I was working.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes, absolutely any time. Never met one

•  
  • 2 weeks later...

1. Are you Male or Female? Demigirl, so what happens when you order female on Wish.

2. What is your age? 23

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Eh, here and there. 

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once, maybe twice.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? One in public, six in private.

I'd rather do it to a partner but that still sounds good.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? I tend to lie down if I get to pick. Otherwise I am usually standing or sitting.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out. Definitely a stifler but not when alone.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? A triple...I think. 

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Build up/anticipation.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Definitely the anticipation. Also the desperation of a loud one and I tend to be a caregiver.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? I'd rather do it but hey, not going to rob a fellow fetishist.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Actually okay with it. I didn't have internet for a long time so I made do.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?  I just want a build up.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes but it always feels weird because it's never been in a fetish context so I limit my enjoyment out of respect.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? My crush decided to boop me while cuddling and yeah that made it a hard yes.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? 2/3 days, only once or twice.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Eh....not crazy about it. In front of a fellow fetishist sounds pleasant though.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Triple. I think I liked it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? I'd love to, but definitely not a conversation I have ever. 

I love surveys, so here goes nothing!

2. What is your age? 21

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes and I wish I did it more often

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once

5. If you could pre-program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Two or three, leaning more towards two. I like the number three, but two is more balanced

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Uhhhh probably not?

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in (i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Sitting is a solid choice for me, but also lying down and sneezing into a blanket is pretty neat too

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out! However, I would like to think that I have mastered the art of stifling from my many years of practice as a younger human

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? It was because of chhinkni and it has been a while, but I think I enjoyed it! The strength of the sneezes definitely threw me off guard

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The sound, how they cover, and their expressions

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? That is a great question that I do not have an answer for

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Only if they're into it. Consent is key!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? If it sounds real enough, then yes!

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? Multiple, but alas, it has never happened naturally. The closest I've come is a 20-second gap between the first and second sneeze.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? I feel weird talking about it (ESPECIALLY out loud) because my perspective on sneezing is obviously very different from the general population, but I'm trying to be more okay with it, hence why I'm on this forum

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? But of course!

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I would love this actually! My sneeze fetish comes a very close second to my nose fetish!

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Nope. It varies, but I would say maybe once or twice a week on average?

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I used to mind, but I don't anymore. However, I literally can't (like my body won't let me sneeze unless I'm by myself), so it's not like that'll be a problem

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I don't remember. Maybe like six or something (again, because of chhinkni) and I wanna say I enjoyed it. I would definitely do it again

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? I've never met one, but I would like to!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2005 at 2:58 PM, dasneeze said:

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post this sneezing survey to see what everyone's sneezing preferences are. I have found that we all have different things that we enjoy about sneezing and thought this would be a great way to share our interests about about it.

1. Are you Male or Female?

2. What is your age?

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to fill out the survey. Happy Sneezing!!

Dasneeze

1. I am female.

2.I'm 20.

3. Yes I love to sneeze.

4. It can be anything up to 4 sneezes. Mostly I just sneeze once but sometimes I sneeze twice or 3 or 4 times but that doesn't happen very often.

5. I think always sneezed two times would be really nice. I have a friend who does that and I always really enjoy when she sneezes. Also sneezing twice does not draw too much attention from other people but it's enough for them to notice.

6. I don't really know but I think I wouldn't like it because I always turn away from people when I sneeze.

7. Not really. I always like it no matter if I'm standing or sitting or anything else.

8. I stifle when I'm in public and I let them out when I'm alone or with friends.

9. Yes I always have sneezing fits when I'm sick. I always sneeze like 7 or 8 times then and I really enjoy it because my nose is so itchy and the sneeze is such a relief then.

10. No I have no idea. I always liked it. Since I was a little kid I always loved when people sneezed but I have no idea why I like it so much.

11. Yeah sure I would like that.

12. Yes I love it and I always practice it and I think I'm really good at it.

13. Of course I always hope for a fit but that almost never happens. But when I'm in public I just hope for one sneeze.

14. I'm always too shy to talk about sneezing but when the topic comes up witv friends I love talking about it.

15. Of course. I do that almost every day.

16. No why would I mind that? I would really like it.

17. Yes I sneeze about 1-3 times every day.

18. No I actually love sneezing in front of friends or a so because the whole bless you thing is a big part of the fetish for me.

19. I think that was about 11 times when I was sick and I enjoyed it so much and wanted to keep sneezing.

20. I would love to meet one but I have never met one in real life.

• 2 months later...

1. Are you Male or Female? Non binary

2. What is your age? 26

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Minimum of a double (never a single sneeze) although recently about 6

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Probably like 10, it feels good 

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I would love it

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Not really

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Always let them out, can’t stifle at all

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I mean 6/7 is pretty much my limit 

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The release

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not really

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple 

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yea

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Nope

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Pretty much

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Used to have a huge mental block but now don’t mind it

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? About 12 I think and it was good

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I would like to and no I haven’t 

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age? 21

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes but only when I’m alone

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1, 2 if I get very lucky 

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Probably 2. The first is a surprise and the second you get to enjoy but it’s not so many that it’s an annoyance 

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I think it’d be pretty weird but who knows, maybe with the right person

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No preference, though, I’m usually sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I like a mix but I usually let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I had my first fit just recently after using chhinkni for the first time and I loved it but other than that I can only recall one fit and it occurred in front of my family so it’s not quite a fond memory…

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? I like it all!

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not a clue, the search continues!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? I’m suuuper shy, I don’t know if I could even tell an SO about the fetish let alone let them induce me

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not really but I will say some people can do a very convincing fake

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? If I’m alone: hope for a double, in public: try to will power it away

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Not at all I get all embarrassed about it usually but being a newbie on the forum has been pretty nice!

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Frequently

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I still think it would be weird 

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Most days

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I don’t like to

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Probably 25-30 from a chhinkni fit, it was great

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I’d love to! But I never have

• 3 months later...

I found this and despite how old it is, might aswell reply haha

Neither, gender is wack

2. What is your age?

Not comfortable sharing,,,

Yes!! It feels really nice and involuntary hitching is always just,, mm

Three! :)

Oh everytime would be a nightmare and I'd simply choose not at all, but when alone or with, err, "like-minded individuals", 20!!! 

I would literally kill for my partner to do that, a lovely mix of intimacy and would really trigger my kink haha

I actually never thought about this before? I don't actually have a preference 

In public I try making my sneezes as unnoticeable as possible, and I just sort of half-stifle naturally but sometimes when I'm alone I'll let them out with full force 

Yes!! I rarely have full-on fits and they are usually pretty small but when I'm alone and not in public it feels so good... Like the unbearable itch and loss of control just feels amazing-

Myself or other people?? For me it's the feeling afterwards, for other people it's vocal buildups, announcements and if they just-so-happen to sneeze on me (and we're dating or really close friends)

I have no clue, it's just always been a thing in my life since I was born 

Yes!! Currently hinting at my partner that I want them to actually..

Yeah haha, I like experimenting with different tones and dialogues when I'm alone-

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit?

Depends on the situation, if I'm in public I'd hope for a single, quiet one. If I'm alone/with another sff person I want a full fit :)

Yes! It makes me blush like an idiot though haha

Yep!! Haven't we all? 

That sounds amazing- 

Usually lol, I sneeze alot minus in public 

On one hand a part of me desperately wants to have a full fledged fit infront of someone with them catching my sneezes and blessing me, but in reality I have such like, a fear of sneezing/blowing my nose infront of people I could never lkJH

I have no clue, probably no more then 10 though, and yes it's so nice...

Yes!! I've met plenty on here (obviously lol) but in real life I want to, it just sounds like it'd be such a 'fun' time haha.. Like we'd obviously have that in common and could totally mess with eachother

Oh this is fun and I’m excited it was resurrected!

1.Are you Male or Female?
Female

2. What is your age?

Totally! Not to the level of being excited by it, but the sensation is definitely enjoyable.

Usually once or twice

Loaded question, haha! Ummm probably like 6-8 I guess? Then if I’m in public it won’t completely derail what I’m doing but if in private could be enjoyable.

Depends on the situation, I suppose! If they had a fascination with my nose/sneezing or *gasp* were a fetishist themselves, then yes go for it! If it’s because they don’t want me to fully sneeze, then maybe not so much. 

Probably standing or sitting

Let them out! I don’t mind stifling but it’s so much less relieving.

Maybe although for me a fit is like 4-5 sneezes. So I’ve had that within the last year or so and definitely enjoyed it! 

The teetering point when the tickle finally overtakes you - I get entirely too many stuck sneezes and it makes me nutty. When watching others or listening it’s definitely the build up - hitching, talking, announcing does me in.

No idea!! Although if I had to define it, probably something along the lines of the anticipation/build up and then release and being kind of powerless to stop it. 

Yes absolutely! 

Depends on the scenario. If it’s really well done and hard to discern between real/fake, then yessss absolutely. But the very clear fake sneeze does nothing for me.

Hah I would hope for fit but that doesn’t really happen for me. So multiple is more within what I do.

Online absolutely! And I don’t mind if someone comments on my sneeze or something if I sneeze in front of them. God help me if someone starts talking about their own sneezing or allergies, I struggle to remain verbal 😂

Only like a million times, haha! I really have fun with things that make me sneeze for sharing purposes. And if I’m feeling sneezy and it won’t come out, I’m not above using a tissue to coax it because stuck sneezes drive me insane.

Not even a little bit!

Yeah usually at least once. Lately it’s been a bit more and I’m starting to wonder if maybe something coming alive around here is aggravating me.

Not at all. I kind of like having people bless me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Well naturally probably 5 - and yes definitely! With the magical powder (chhinkni), I can get like 15-20 maybe? And that is totally fun as well, but more so because if I’m using that it’s generally to make content and that in itself is enjoyable.

Yes!! Would love it! So far I just chat with a few which is also really fun but if I had the opportunity to meet someone? Awesome! Although I feel the need to clarify that it would take some lead up to get to that point - mainly at least an attempt to get to know each other prior to meeting and establish some kind of friendly connection.

1. Are you Male or Female? Female. 

2. What is your age? 18. 

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Not unless I'm being teased about how cute people think my sneezes are. 

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1-3.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 2-3. 

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Probably not, though I don't really like stifling my sneezes cause it tends to hurt. 

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Idk, sitting I suppose. 

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I almost always let them out. 

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? A few times. I did a little cause my boyfriend thought my sneezes were cute and funny cause they sounded "kitteny" to him. 

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Probably the person's facial expressions or hitching/gasping noises. 

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I know which parts I like and how to describe them. But honestly it makes me pretty shy to go into too much detail. 

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Sure if they enjoyed it but my current boyfriend isn't into them like that even if he does think they're cute and funny sounding. 

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Only if it sounds really really accurate and a certain way. And only by my boyfriend. Though he's not too good at doing it how I want. So I guess not really. 

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple but not a fit. 

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yeah. 

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yeah but with the purpose of making my nose actually work and let me breathe through it.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Depends on what they were doing to it. 

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Definitely not. I'm not a very sneezy person. 

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Not at all. 

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Uhhh rough estimate would be between 10-15. 

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I'd like to meet one by chance but not off of here. 

• 2 months later...

This is fun! 

1.Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 23 (turning 24 in a few weeks though)

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes!

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once or twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? In public, I'm good with once. when in private, like 8 times.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? honestly not sure - leaning towards not liking it though

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Idk how to stifle lol 

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No sadly

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The pre-sneeze build 

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Does anyone? I have no clue. 

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Um... 

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Hate it. Also hate induced sneezing, unless its inducing while also in the midst of a cold or allergies.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? If in public, I hope it goes away. In private, multiple please.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Absolutely not :) 

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Nope

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Maybe like 4

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes and no.

• 1 month later...

2. What is your age? 23

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? It honestly depends but if they're really tickly and teasing then yes. 

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 3 at least. 

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 10.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No. 

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No particular preference here I guess. 

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I let them out unless I'm not alone. 

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes and yes. 

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Buildup and vocals. 

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Yes. 

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? I'd be super shy about it but yeah. 

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Yes 😖

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Fit. Love desperate tickles. 

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yesss. Even if it makes my face red. 

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes. 

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No. 

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Almost. 

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Unless they have the fetish as well yes absolutely lol I get so embarrassed and usually stifle. 

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 7, yeah I got a lil tingly. 

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? Yesssss and not yet. 

1. Are you Male or Female? Non-binary/gender fluid. AFAB

2. What is your age? 32 (almost 33. My birthday is next month!)

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Twice. Three times on rare occasions. 

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3 times

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I don't know.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Not really. Sitting if I have to choose

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes, and yes.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The tickling feeling/buildup

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No, only if it sounds incredibly realistic

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? With other fetishists, yes. Otherwise, no

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Sadly, no

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? A little bit. Depending on who I'm with

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Probably 10+. I don't know what I did to get that result but I wish I did! I enjoyed it a lot. I would have kept going but I was getting embarrassed so I held back until they stopped entirely.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I would love to meet another fetishist in person. I have never met anyone offline who shared it

• 2 weeks later...

i Everyone,

I just wanted to post sneezing survey to see what everyone's sneezing preferences are. I have found that we all have different things that we enjoy about sneezing and thought this would be a great way to share our interests about about it.

1. Are you Male or Female? MALE

2. What is your age? 54

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? YES

1-2

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?--Not at all if they really wanted to

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?--Doesn't matter to me 

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out.  ---Let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? -- Yes and yes

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?--- The build up to the pre release.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?--Yes

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?--Yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?---no

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?--Multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?--With people who have the fetish or know i have it

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?--Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?--No

17. Do you sneeze everyday?--Only if I induce

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?--Most of the time, no

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?--I think 18. Was enjoyeable

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?---Yes i would love to meet other fetish people. 

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to fill out the survey. Happy Sneezing!!

Dasneeze

female

2. What is your age?

absolutely 

once, rarely 3x

if I’m in private, maybe like 10. In public one is enough 

I don’t like that idea

laying down

both

I have very few times. I was embarrassed tbh so when I felt it I went to the bathroom and waited for it to end (it was like 6 times)

the relief when you release

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

not really, I just know I’ve liked it since I was young

my boyfriend has tried before

nopeeee

depends on my location so usually single 

on the forum I don’t mind. I still feel weird talking about it to my bf 

all the time 

it’s weird when he does so I guess no

no

yes

15(I think) bc I induce

I don’t know if I would, I also don’t know if I have. But apparently there was someone in my graduating high school class that also had it but idk who he was 

58 minutes ago, Elysnzz said:

don’t know if I would, I also don’t know if I have. But apparently there was someone in my graduating high school class that also had it but idk who he was 

Girl this is wild, omg. In highschool???

• 3 months later...

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age? Over 30

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I do

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Five times

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I wouldn’t mind

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Doesn’t matter to me

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I usually let them out. If I have a cold and don’t want to get others sick I’ll stifle.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I haven’t had one :(

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? All of it

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Think it has to do with ridding the body of something, an allergen.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Hell yea!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Never done it before.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple or a fit, but it’ll never happen.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? I haven’t talked to anyone yet since I’m new to it.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I have.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I wouldn’t mind.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? I don’t :(

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I don’t mind.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I’m sure a few has happened at some point, but I don’t remember.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Not really since I have a partner.