Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Sneezing Survey

dasneeze

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age? 17

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yeah, I suppose.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Anywhere from 1-7. It varies a lot.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Probably 3. I like triples :)

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No, but it wouldn't do anything for me.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? I guess sitting, cuz I'm lazy xD

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Often. Great fun :)

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The actual sneeze (I'm not a huge fan of the buildup or anything like that)

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Nope.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? I'd let them try xD

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Only if it's incredibly, incredibly convincing.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? Multiple.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? I do, actually :)

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I've tried. I've only succeeded once.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Not really, no.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yep.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Nope.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Um...8, I believe. It was fun :)

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? YES. And no, but I've met people who like sneezing, which is good enough for me. I'd like to meet more, though.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dasneeze

• Sternuto

• SusieQusie

• Feta Sneeze

1. Are you Male or Female? female

2. What is your age? 16

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yes, totally

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 4-5 times

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 8 times

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? noo I would like that

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? standing

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out ? sometimes i stifle them but when they are too powerful i let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? yes i had It was awesome

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the build-up

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? no i don't

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? yes of course

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? nooo

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? fit hopefully

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yes with people like me

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes many times

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? noo

17. Do you sneeze everyday? yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? yes

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 16 yeeese

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? yes i would..and i haven't yet :(

1. Are you Male or Female?

Female

2. What is your age?

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?

Рaradoxically - not

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?

Usually only once but seldom twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

Probably just 1

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

Рerhaps my boyfriend only, it would be hot blushsmiley.gif

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?

Doesn't matter

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out

Stifle

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

No, I have not

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

I guess it's related with some early childhood experiences

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

Usually I try to make my boyfriend sneezebiggrinsmiley.gif

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

Yes

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?

i don't hope

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?

Yes. When i was younger I feel myself awkward to talking about it, now I fell myself free

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?

Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?

No

17. Do you sneeze everyday?

No

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?

No

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

3 times

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

Of course I'd like to meet one, but I haven't met one yet

1. Are you Male or Female Female

2. What is your age? 22

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Omg yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? One or two

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 7

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? If they were into it, heck yeah

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Depends on where I am.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?...no.. :(((

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? All of it, but esp the moment RIGHT before

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not a clue

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? not so much, but if its a good fake...

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? a fit lol

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Too much lol.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I would like it actually

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Mhmmm :)))

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of people? Its awkward for me

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Probably 4-5. Of course I enjoyed it!!!

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? never have, really want to lol

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 16 (ah, so young...)

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Holy crap yes xD

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Usually twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Twice is perfect

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? ~_~ Unless they had the fetish too... Actually no that's too embarrassing!

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Usually stifle, but I let 'em loose when Im alone

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Never 0_0 Id love to have one...

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The buildup *_*

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No idea!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Nah thats embarrassing!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? In public: single. Alone:...*prays for a fit*

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Only on this forum!

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yep

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Yes

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Every day when I log onto the computer, it's in the dustiest part of the house!

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 7, and YES I DID!

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I dont know... Im still coming to terms with me even having a fetish, let alone a sneeze one.

• 2 weeks later...

2. What is your age? 29

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 2 times

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? In public: 0 alone: 10 ;)

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out When am alone I let them out. When I think somebody could hear me I stifle.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes, around 15 sneezes, loved it.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The actual sneeze

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No idea

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Would love that!

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? If am alone I hope for a fit ;)

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? With people who have the fetish, yes!

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes, pretty often.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Sadly, no

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? around 15, I enjoyed it

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Never met one so far, but would love to. So feel free to contact me ;)

• 1 month later...
CuteSneezeGirl

2. What is your age? -1... I don’t exist. *Drifts away*

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes, but I enjoy it more when I’m alone. I find it embarrassing to sneeze in public...

4. When you sneeze, how many times do you usually sneeze? Once...

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Thrice... (I don’t know, my random logic. :D)

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No. I’d be embarrassed, but I wouldn’t mind. :D

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing? You’re free to move. But really, I don’t mind.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? It depends... if I’m in public, I stifle them. I don’t want to attract attention / disgust people. But when I’m alone, I let them out. :)

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes, and yes. :D

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Probably the release... but I like when there’s a buildup.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No. (My random logic, again...)

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? It depends...

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Only if I can’t tell it’s fake. :)

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? If I’m alone, a fit. :D But if I’m not... a single is fine.

Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? No, because I’m paranoid that people would suspect I have the fetish. I do, but discussing it is just awkward...

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes. Many times. :D

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? It depends...

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes, usually several times a day. :3

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? It depends who the others are...

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I haven’t counted, but a lot. And yes. :)

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? It depends. And yes, my sister’s a sneeze fetishist... actually,

As of July 2015 — My answers make me cringe, I'm redoing it (and probably will do so again). Old answers hidden in a spoiler.

2. What is your age? 13

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Eh. Most of the time.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 1

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Nope

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out, most of the time.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No, so n/a

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The part where it happens

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Nope

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? I cannot and fail, therefore no.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Not really....

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yep

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Nope

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Almost

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 2, and Yes

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I guess. And no.

1. Are you Male or Female? Female.

2. How old are you? Fifteen.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Sure.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once, sometimes twice.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Once, sometimes twice.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? If they wanted to, maybe I'd let them? But yes, I would mind.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? It depends. I stifle if I don't want to deal with any mess lol.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No, N/A.

10. What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Release?

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Because it's hot, duh.

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? ..If they wanted to? Like I said above, I would mind.

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? God, no.

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on, do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? Single.

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Not in real life. Yes with other fetishists.

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes.

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Probably.

18. Do you sneeze everyday? No.

19. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes.

20. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I think I hit three once, and I don't recall. I think I was annoyed.

21. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? For sure, I have not.

To be repeatedly edited...

Edited by MoonWon'tStop

1. Are you Male or Female? FEMALE

2. What is your age? 23

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? YES

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? HMMM....5?

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? NAH

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? LAYING ON MY BACK

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I LET THEM ROAR

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? SADLY I HAVEN'T

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? THE EXPLOSION

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? NOPE, JUST FEELS GOOD

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? YUP

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? NEVER

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION, A FEW IS IDEAL

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? SURE

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? DUHHH. ;)

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? NOPE

17. Do you sneeze everyday? ALMOST

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? NOPE!

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? PROBABLY AROUND 5, AND YES

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT

Male

2. What is your age?

see side panel

Yeah, but not as much as I like seeing other people sneeze.

Just once. Always hoping for more

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

Three seems like a good number, but I definitely wouldn't mind a lot more every once in a while.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

Hmm, would probably just hurt.

Can't say I've ever thought about this. But like someone else said above, I guess standing gives you more room for the full effect.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out?

They're loud. I've tried stifling just for variety but it doesn't work very well.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

A few very memorable occasions.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

The hitching, the facial expression, buildup and release

No idea. I can guess

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

Sure, but better the other way around

Nope

The more the better

I do. Rarely get the chance of course. There are so many incredibly sneezy people on youtube and on this forum but I've never even seen anyone come close, let alone talked to them

No

No, not at all.

At least once, usually more

No

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

I'm guessing 20 or 30, and yes.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

Definitely, I think it would be interesting.

2. What is your age? 23

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? only for people who like it

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? once

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? If they were into it i wouldnt mind

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Mostly let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes I have and not really

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The loss of control

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No idea

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? If tey were into it, yes

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? on the internet yes. In real life no

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? no

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? yes

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 4 and nah

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes I would like to meet one. I have never met one

Edited by TheCakeIsALie
Fixed code

2. What is your age? 15

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Only when I am alone and it feels right.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Two

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Three

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yes, I would rather do it for them.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing, I don't know why.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out I only stifle around my family and creepy teachers

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Nope.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The build up and release. I could never pick one :)

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Why does the earth exist?

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Not so crazy about it.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? If it's done good!

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? With people I am attracted to and friends.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Nope.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? I think so.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I mind in front of my family, but i sneeze openly anywhere there not!

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Five yup.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? No and yesirie!

I love surveys! Bring it on!

1. Are you Male or Female? F

2. What is your age? 14

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I do enjoy it, just not really sexually.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? If I sneeze naturally, 1.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3, not too much, but not too little.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I never thought about it before, but it sound pretty nice.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?sitting.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I tend to stifle them. In public, so its quiet, and in private, because my sneezes are very throught-ey and it hurts.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No, sadly I havn't

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Now that's a tough one...

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I think that it is because I can't really do it naturally. Its pretty refereshing.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? I'm not sure... Sounds a little embarrassing.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? When I'm home alone and/or reading sneezefics, I do.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Normally I would hope for none when in public, but in private, multiples sound pretty cool.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Online in places like this forum, of course. But in real life, its nice when they don't know about my fetish.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Oh, yes. It never happens naturally, so it's pretty relieving.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I think it would be alright, but I would much rather be touching his nose...

17. Do you sneeze everyday? If I'm lucky I might be able to naturally sneeze once a month. And even for that, I would have to be VERY lucky, it, like, never happens.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes. If it happens (which would be very rare) I stifle it and its just silent.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?Three. And It was an amazing experience!

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? No, I haven't met one before, but it would be pretty cool.

Female

2. What is your age?

Sure.

Once, if ever :(

Ummm I'm not sure

No

Depends on where I am and what I'm doing, I guess

No :(

The buildup

No, just that I've always felt like this, since I was very young

I think I'd be more partial to that than having someone cover my nose while sneezing

Only if I can tell they are really fake

I hope that I actually sneeze

Not in real life, really

Yes.

It depends on the context.

no :(

Only family

2 or 3 maybe?

I never really gave it much thought. I think it would have to depend on the person.

1. Are you Male or Female? I'm a girl.

2. What is your age? I'm 15

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Depends

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once or twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Two or three

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yes. I don't like people touching my face.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Never thought about it. But no.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I usually stifle them.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No, and do not think I would. I hear they can painful.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The reaction to the sneeze

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No idea. The only thing I can remember was I had it when I was around 9 or 10.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? No. I feel uncomfortable with stuff like that, though I am a touch/feel person

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Sometimes

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Single or multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? No, at least not in public. Online I love it!

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Once

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Yes. If they tried to, I would surprised and uncomfortable. As I said before, I am okay if anyone touches me ALMOST anywhere else (you know what I mean), I'm fine, but my face is off limits. Yeah, it's weird, but idc.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No. :(

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Not really.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Four. Yeah, I guess.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? In real life, I never told anyone about my fetish. So it really depends on the person. And no, I have never met one in real life.

1. Are you Male or Female? - Male

2. What is your age? - 16

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? - No, oh gosh. I hate it.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? - Usually only once though, when I'm sick, they tend to come in fives and sixes.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? - Never ever, preferably.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? - Probably. Just because I'm so embarrassed about it. I hate sneezing in front of people. I hate sneezing in front of myself too.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? - Sitting is best, I think.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? - Stifle. Always stifle. I'm pretty much the master of completely silent stifles. I don't like people looking at me.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? - It's never happened.

9.5. What is your favorite part of a sneeze? - I like the build up and the sniffling that goes with it.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? - Not really. I've never known. I just sort of do?

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? - Noooo I'd look like a muppet.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? - As in myself or other people? I guess I'd have to say no, either way, but~

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? - Single. Dear God, please only a single.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? - Oddly enough, not really. Not with real people anyway. Even on here I feel a bit weird about it where I know people will accept it. It makes me really uncomfortable but I wish it didn't.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? - Yes. -17/10. Would not recommend.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? - I'm not a particularly sneeze person so nope.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? - No.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? - SO MUCH. SO SO MUCH. I actively try to avoid it.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? - I think about eight. No. It was awful. Please never again.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? - I'm not sure. I think I would but they'd have to be prepared for me to blush a lot when talking about it. This forum is the first time I've ever openly admitted it, even to myself. I guess I'm still adjusting to the whole thing.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Are you Male or Female? I am a Man!

2. What is your age? "150 Dude, and still young!" No, actually I'm 22.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Loooove it! It gives me the special tingles... renske.gif

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 3 or 4

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 5 or 6. Or more. More is good.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I would love it if a girlfriend put her finger under my nose to try and stop me from sneezing, like a cartoon, but I end up sneezing all over her hand. rolleyes1.gif

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? I have never thought about that before, but no, I don't think I do.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? "Let it go, let it go, don't hold it back anymore!"

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Sadly, no. I'm still hoping for one one day though.

(9.5) What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The build-up of tension and relief of release.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? It's like a tingly little "O" for my face, if you know what I mean... And getting to watch someone else do it is just as intimate and personal for me as it would be for me to get to watch them in that other type of moment of pleasure.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes, and I have done. She didn't know about the fetish; to her, she was just trying to mess with me. Little did she know what it was doing to me below decks.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Only if it is done impressively well.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? First of all, I hope that the sneeze actually comes out, because there is nothing more frustrating than losing a sneeze. Secondly, I hope it multiples, because I never get a full-blown fit. But I do secretly hope it's a fit; always holding out for a fit. thumbsup.gif

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? I love talking about sneezing, mostly if it's with a girl I'm really attracted to.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I do it all the time. I used to do it in class a lot, whenever I was bored, just to mess with people.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Not at all. Go for it, I say.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? I think if you were to average it out, yeah.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No way. wink3.gif I love seeing people's reactions to it, and I like trying to see if there might be a chance that someone who saw or heard it might be a fellow fethishist. For instance, looking slightly agitated or awkward/uncomfortable, or won't look me in the eye afterwards, or maybe a little too eager with the "bless you".

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I think like 7, and I definitely liked it.thumbup.gif

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I've sadly never met anyone that I knew was a fellow fetishist. However, there was a girl who used to sit behind me in high school biology and would always eagerly say bless you every time I sneezed during class; she had a lot of conversations with her friend that sat next to her in which I overheard the word "sneeze" being mentioned a lot, often being used in conjunction with the word "cute", and she would often mimic the specific sneeze sound of the sneeze she was talking about; and sometimes even asked if I was feeling sneezy at the beginning of class. Once I emailed her, jokingly (but of course secretly not jokingly) asking why she was so interested in sneezes. She replied vehemently and adamantly stating that she did not nor did she ever have any interest in sneezes whatsoever, amen, but you know what I think? I think "the Lady doth protest too much". Anyway, now that I've gone off on a tangent, yes, I would definitely like to meet a fellow one in real life. It would be cool to share it with someone close to me. wubsmiley.gif

Allons-y!

2. What is your age? 14-.-

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? No

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Twice -.-

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 5

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? Not a friend, maybe a significant other. That just sounds hot though.

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? Sitting (am I weird?)

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out.

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? 4 times, and yes

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No idea, but I enjoy it.

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? Yes, but bf/gf still, not friend.

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? It irks me because like you're trying to make people pity you or whatever.

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? Fit!

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? It makes me shy if its a friend, wanna puke if its a family member (which they do a lot), and hot if its a boyf/girlf.

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? Gf/bf only.

18. Do you sneeze everyday? Nope.

19 What state or country are you from? Oklahoma, USA

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes.

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? Two. Yes.

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? Yes!

23. Have you ever met on in person? No.

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? Yes. I would count them and remember I needed to sneeze twice a day.

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? Yes.

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? Whenever my parents/brother aren't home.

• 2 weeks later...

2. What is your age? 20

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? only when nobody else is around

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 2

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 1

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Depends

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Not Really

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I try to hold them back, but if that fails, I just let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes, and not really I was in public.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? All

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Maybe

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? NO

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? single if i'm around other people

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes, but i'm really shy.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? thought about it, but no.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? no

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? yes, I get embarrassed, because i'm really shy.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? don't remember

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes, No

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post this sneezing survey to see what everyone's sneezing preferences are. I have found that we all have different things that we enjoy about sneezing and thought this would be a great way to share our interests about about it.

2. What is your age? 44

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? no opinion really, if it happens It happens

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? one huge slow building tickly sneeze

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? nope

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? nope

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out let them rip

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? no

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? build up

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? nope

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? sure

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? no

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? sure

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? yes

17. Do you sneeze everyday? yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? no

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 2

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? yes...yes but only on the phone

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to fill out the survey. Happy Sneezing!!

Dasneeze

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

2. What is your age? 20

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? one time

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? don't know

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I like holding to them:D

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? no

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? letting them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? didn't have

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? all parts

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? no

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? it depends on how well is sneezing faked

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? can't say

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yes, but don't have someone to talk about it:(

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? no

17. Do you sneeze everyday? no

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? no

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 3, yes

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Absolutely yes and not yet:( and I am so sad, because I think I am only one in czech republic:(

2. What is your age? I'm 20

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I don't like my own sneezes.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Between 1-7

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3 times

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? He usually does

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Urm, I don't really have a preference.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I have, many times and I go back to question 3

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The release

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Just something I've always had

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? He does all the time

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not really

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Depends on how I feel.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? I do yes, only with people I trust though

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Many times

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? He does all the time

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Not really. I don't have the mental block (I don't sneeze in front of family though)

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Like 30 odd and no, not really

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I have a few I'd like to meet, yes.

2. What is your age? 19

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? eh. It doesn't turn me on or anything, but just feels nice (Especially after having not been able to for a while)

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? one, occasionally two (Today has been all sneezing in doubles)

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3-4

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? yeah

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc)? not really

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I did today. It was nice

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? I don't know

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I prefer reading and writing about it (major turn on) than actually seeing it in real life

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Maybe.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Fake sneezing? Like...inducing?

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? either multiple or fit

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? eh. I'm indifferent

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yep. I'm gonna try again in a few minutes. I'm not a sneezy person (Don't get allergies, or catch colds) so it takes a while (If anybody has any tips, please, feel free to tell me).

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? depends

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? yeah

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I think four...like I said, I'm not a sneezy person. Yes, I enjoyed it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yeah. No, I haven't

Male

2. What is your age?

Yes, mostly when I'm with Leas

Once

Three

Nope smile.png

Sitting

Let them out

Yes

The buildup

No idea

Yes (and have done! smile.png )

No

Multiple

Yes, sometimes

Yes (cotton buds, wheee!)

No

Yes

No

Five, yes

Yes, I live with one