Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Sneezing Survey

dasneeze

1. Are you Male or Female?
Female 

2. What is your age? 
In my 30's

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?
Not usually.  I have been known to induce to make audios for myself (which I may share someday if I ever become braver then I am) but not, like, you know randomly from being sick or getting a random nose full of dust

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?
I would say 1 to 3, two is fairly common

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?
1 for all every day naturally occurring purposes.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?
Most likely this would embaress and even slightly annoy me.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?
Standing 

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out
Let them out!

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?
Uuuuuuuh... maybe 3-4 or so sneezes all on top of one another- but not like 10.  It felt good to "get it out" but wasn't especially "good" in any fetishy sort of sence.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?
On me?  Or on others?
On me the relief.
On others the... lack of control.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?
I think so (the concept on tv, or in fiction, or in others, I don't especially enjoy sneezing personally).  But it's long and complicated and was told in other posts.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?
Sure, I guess, I mean fair is fair, if they let me do it to them it wouldn't be fair not to reciprocate, right?  So if they asked me to, I would say, "I will if you will."
Doing eachother's "thing" is what keeps relationships interesting.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?
Sure!  If done well ^_^
If done on a movie or in an RP it can make me very happy.
I had a friend who did this for me (in RP) once in exchange for doing their thing for them.  <3
If it is a you tube video I think that is "cheating".

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?
I don't especially hope for anything except to not to have to sneeze any more.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?
Sure, I'm doing so now, aren't I?

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?
A few times a long time ago, with toilet paper for an audio of my own ideal scenario.... and to see what it was like/if I could.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?
I don't see why that would bother me more then touching any other part of my body, lip for example, or ear.

17. Do you sneeze everyday?
No

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?
Not really

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?
I don't know, I never counted, my own sneezes don't especially interest me.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?
Never met one.
Cautiously yes.... if I knew for sure they wouldn't judge me (not just for the fetish but for anything else about me)

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dasneeze

• Sternuto

• SusieQusie

• Feta Sneeze

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? Not going to specify, under 25.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Always just one.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3 times.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yes.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Sitting.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out. It depends, when i'm around friends I let them out, around family I stiffle.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?  Nope, i've never had a sneezing fit.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The sound.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Probably.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Tbh not really.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multipule.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Sometimes.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? If i'm sneezing, yes. Otherwise no.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 3 times, and I didn't get to enjoy it since it was around family and so I accedently stiffled it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes and no.

• 7 months later...

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age? 29

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes!

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Only once

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Twice. It's double the sneezing fun, but not enough to attract anyone's annoying comments

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I would mind. I feel like it would interfere with the sneeze

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let 'em out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Sadly, no

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? How good it feels during and after

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not really, but I wish I did!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? I find it obnoxious

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? I pretty much only ever sneeze singles, so hoping for a fit doesn't enter my mind

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? No, I find it pretty uncomfortable

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes. If I get a slight nose tickle on a sunny day, I can coax out a sneeze by looking near the sun

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No, wouldn't mind it

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Almost always

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I'm fine with it. All things equal I prefer to be alone, but it just feels so good I don't really care much about doing it in front of people

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Two, and yes definitely. I didn't know it could happen for me.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? Sure. Yes, but only online

Thought I would give this a shot.

Female

2. What is your age?

Yes, usually

Once

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

Not sure

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

Yes

No

Let them out and uncovered if I'm alone.  Awkward stifle or half stifle and covered if I'm with people.

No

Release

It can be intimate

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

Maybe, it depends on if they have the fetish or not.  If they don't it depends on how they react when or if I tell them.

No

Multiple

Yes, sometimes

Yes 

Depends on mood

Yes

Depends on who it is.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

One

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

Yes, but I have never met one IRL.

• 3 weeks later...

male

2. What is your age?

yes.

1-3, but if I'm having a fit the average is 7-10.

either three or five.

yes, but only because I prefer to just let my sneezes go.

I don't really have a favourite position, they all have their charms.

I try to let them out whenever possible, but I can stifle when needed, and sometimes do it out almost of habit for some reason :/

I get sneezing fits a lot in the spring, and nearly every time I am flying in a plane. It's pretty easy for me to induce fits too 'cause my nose is fairly sensitive. I enjoy them sometimes, especially when I am alone, but they can also be exhausting, and embarassing if in public.

the final release.

nope!

yes, probably.

nah.

multiple, but if my nose really tickles sometimes I hope for a fit.

with people in this community, yes. outside of that? pretty neutral.

many times :)

I guess not?

yeah.

I think I sneeze too often to have the option of minding that haha :P but I do get embarassed sometimes if I'm having a bad fit in front of people, depending on who they are and how many they are.

I don't even know...I had a terribly long fit once where I must have sneezed at least 75-100 times, I swear, but I felt so awful after, physically but also emotionally from embarrassment. I enjoy looking back on it but did not at all enjoy it at the time.

if this question means more quickly, then I guess somewhere between 12 and 16.

I'm not sure.

1. Are you male or female?

Female

2. What is your age?

Indifferent

Once, but I have had the very rare double or even tripple

I'm ok with just the one

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

I imagine that would be weird, but who knows... If the situation called for it for some reason I guess it'd be ok. Only my SO though!

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in (i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?

Nah, don't really care... Standing or sitting rather than laying down I guess.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out?

That varies on the moment of the sneeze, whatever comes naturally. I rarely try to change a sneeze.

Nope, haven't.

To observe: I love the build-up and pre-sneeze face, but the best part is the sound of a good sneeze.

No, I was very young when I started liking it.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

If they asked nicely...

Only if I don't know it's fake - so not really, no...

I expect a single

With people from this community, sure. Otherwise, indifferent.

Yes.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or girlfriend touching your nose?

Not at all. My SO and I rub our noses together frequently followed by a kiss. I also love tracing the line of his nose with my finger, and he does the same to me sometimes.

(And no, he doesn't know about my love for sneezing. But I tell him frequently that he has a beautiful nose)

No, not even every week

I really don't care. Normal thing to do, right?

I guess a tripple? I was just surprised by it, that doesn't happen often... I don't really enjoy my own sneezes.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one?

Maybe. I don't know. I haven't met one yet irl that I know of

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2005 at 8:58 AM, dasneeze said:

1. Are you Male or Female? (male)

2. What is your age? (not answering)

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? (yes)

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? (1-5)

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? (5-10)

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? (I don't mind)

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? (doesn't matter but mostly standing

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out (let them out mostly)

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? (yes)

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? (the sound and the spray)

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? (i just like it can't explain0

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? (yes as long as they're not being rude about it)

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? (not really.....?)

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? (multiple fit)

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? (yes)

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?(oh yes)

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? ( in what way.....?)

17. Do you sneeze everyday? ( yes I literally just sneezed)

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? ( don't mind)

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? (couldn't count and heck yeah)

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? ( heaven't met one yet but I would love to)

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to fill out the survey. Happy Sneezing!!

Dasneeze

sexyhankysneeze
On 6/14/2005 at 0:58 AM, dasneeze said:

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post this sneezing survey to see what everyone's sneezing preferences are. I have found that we all have different things that we enjoy about sneezing and thought this would be a great way to share our interests about about it.

Male

2. What is your age?

Yes, it's pretty good

Once, twice if I have a bad cold

Once or twice

As long as they didn't stifle it, that ain't good for you

Standing

Let them out

NA

The release

It's so refreshing

Yeah

Seems kinda pointless

A fit would be nice I guess since I've never had one

Ooh yes

Yup, when I have a cold for some relief (and to spread germs)

Nah that's algood

Most days, way more than I used to

It's more awkward and I feel a need to hold back a bit and cover it

Three maybe, can't remember

I'd like to but sadly I haven't

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to fill out the survey. Happy Sneezing!!

Dasneeze

• 1 month later...

2. What is your age? 15

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes, but not in front of other people.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? It depends, but usually either once or like seven times in a row:razz:

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Either once or twice.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? YES I WOULD MIND. That would be so awkward for me... I wouldn’t be able to bear it.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Usually sitting, it’s more comfortable that way.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Usually I let them out, but if I’m alone in a room and there are other people, like my parents, in the next room, I always stifle them so they can’t hear.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Yes.                                           :blushing:  Did you enjoy it? M-maybe...

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The buildup. 

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I feel like it’s the vulnerability people show when they sneeze. It’s really cute, and the best part is they don’t even know that I find it sexy, so I can enjoy it without them getting it to their head!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Probably not, I would be way too uncomfortable.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Yes, as long as they’re well faked.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? If I’m in public, I usually hope for one or none at all. But if I’m in private, I usually hope for a fit.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Sometimes. I have one “vanilla” friend who knows about my fetish, and whenever we’re alone I go on and on to her about how cute so and so’s sneezes are... and sometimes she gets annoyed because I fish to her way too much about them:D

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I have with pepper before, but I can’t induce with literally anything else. Like I tried Q-tips, and all it caused was pain...

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I would feel kinda uncomfortable, so probably, but it definitely wouldn’t be as bad and someone holding my nose while I sneezed.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No. I barely have any allergies.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes. Recently, I’ve wanted to overcome my mental block, but it hasn’t been working...

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I don’t know the exact number, but it was probably somewhere between 10 and 15.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I haven’t met another fetishist yet, but it would be so cool if I ever did! 

Female

2. What is your age?

Yes, as long as I'm alone. I don't sneeze in front of others unless I really have to (which happened about four times in my life).

Once. Or doubles/triples when I have a cold.

Thrice

Probably. I never thought about it, but it would be really awkward, especially if they don't know about the fetish.

Haven't really thoght about it before, but I think I prefer standing. 

I can't stifle, so there's no other way but let them out. I cover, though.

I sneezed about seven times in a row when I induced for the first time. Usually I don't sneeze that often, so it was somehow surprising (in a very positive way).

This moment right before the sneeze comes. Some kind of desperate pre-sneeze expression.

Maybe because of the helplessness in this moment where you have to give in to the sneeze. 

I don't think so.

If it's really well acted. 

Usually it happens so fast that I can't think about it, but if I do, I hope for at least two sneezes.

I really hate to talk about it with "muggles" :blush: It's always so awkward because they don't know about my fetish and I don't want anyone to notice. I never talked to a fellow fetishist, but it might be different then. 

Yes. I used to do it a lot, but now I prefer natural sneezes (and they don't come if I induce too often).

No. As long as I'm not sneezing it'd be okay.

Usually yes. Or maybe every other... 

Yes. It's the most awkward thing I can imagine. Luckily, I have some kind of mental block that keeps me from needing to sneeze while others are around.

Seven, I suppose. It was the moment I finally realized that I really had a thing for sneezing. 
And there was another fit... About 12 sneezes in, like, half an hour. That was really annoying, I couldn't really enjoy it, as there was always so much time in between 
:mellow:

I haven't. Or if I did, I didn't know about their fetish.
It would be interesting to meet one, though. I could feel comfortable when seeing others sneeze while talking to a fellow fetishist. Usually I'm nervous then, as I'm afraid the other one might notice that I react strangely to sneezes :'D But I wouldn't want to talk about sneezing all the time. Or even at all, it's enough for me to know that I don't have to hide anything. 

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 22

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes (except around family members)

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 2-4

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Maybe 5-7? Hard question though

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? If they were a fellow fetishist

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Sitting, I suppose

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Usually let them out, but depends on my mood

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes and yes!

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Does the feeling of "having another sneeze coming after" count?

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Nope, although I wish I did!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? If they were a fellow fetishist

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Fit, but I'm almost always confined to "multiple" at best

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Only with fetishists! Quite the opposite with non-fetishists

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Only in front of family or in the workplace (basically: if I couldn't talk about sex in front of them and/or in that environment, I don't want to sneeze there either)

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 19 times (thank you, chhinkni), and yes!

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I'd love to, but only by chance (I don't like meeting up with people from online)

1. Are you Male or Female?    Female

2. What is your age?    30 something

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?  Yes when with people I'm comfortable with, but not in a crowd or a quiet place where it might draw attention.  I don't like to be blessed by just anyone either, especially someone I'd prefer to remain invisible to.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?  usually 1-3 but I can have as many as 12 depending on the circumstances (illness, allergens in the air, evening in my bedroom when I first lie down will usually elicit 5-8 in a row.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?  8 because it's my favorite number

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?  Not something I prefer for myself

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?  sitting probably

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out?  I've done both depending on the situation.  I'm not a great stifler and cannot make them silent no matter what, so it's almost pointless to try.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?  Yes and yes as long as it's not too public.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?  the release and relief

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?  I don't enjoy it as much for myself as I enjoy watching and hearing certain other people sneeze.  The reason I like watching others is because I love the helplessness of it - the having to let go of control.  I also like the caregiving aspect of it, but only with certain people.  

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?  Yes if that was their thing and I could choose when.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?  No

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?  If it's not in a place where I don't want it, I hope for multiples.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?  On here, yes.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?  Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?  As long as I was given the choice, I wouldn't mind.  I don't particularly like it that way.  I prefer the other way around.

17. Do you sneeze everyday?  Usually at least once.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?  See above responses

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?  Probably 15-18.  Yes.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?  Yes and no

On 13/06/2005 at 7:58 AM, dasneeze said:

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post this sneezing survey to see what everyone's sneezing preferences are. I have found that we all have different things that we enjoy about sneezing and thought this would be a great way to share our interests about about it.

1. Are you Male or Female? Female.

2. What is your age? 23.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once. 

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 2-4

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yes, it would refrain me from fully releasing.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out. 

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? The maximum number of times I have sneezed naturally is 3, and if that counts, then yes; I did enjoy it thoroughly. 

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The releeze!

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Because of how spontaneous and unique they can be.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yeah!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? Single.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Not really, too intimate. 

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? HAH!

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Not at all :3

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I have a mental block, but I wish I could sneeze in public without problems.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 3. Once when I was a kid and it was dusty in my house, and about two more times when I was 17 and had a cold. I had just woken up both times, and it was awesome. 

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes, and no.

Dasneeze

• 5 months later...

finally made an account and saw this ages ago when I was just a lurker... I just wanted to join in if that's ok!

2. What is your age? 21

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? One or two 

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Three 

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yeah

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing, but I'm not picky

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Stiffle around others, let them out alone

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Only from chhinkni and yes

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Everything, but I really like the build up 

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? It just feels amazing! 

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yep!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not really 

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Only with my husband 

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Lots

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No 

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I physically can't (unless it's stiffled in anothe room). I'd love to if I didn't have such a mental block

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Naturally? Only three, but yes 

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes, and no

Hi Everyone,

1. Are you Male or Female?  Female 

2. What is your age?  27

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?  Yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?  Could be anywhere from 4 to 30 sneezes 

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 60

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Noooo

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?  Sitting or laying on my side 

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out always let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?  I have had many sneezing fits and I enjoyed the helplessness of it

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The thick snot that bubbles out of my nose 

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?  No

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?  Yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?  Never

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?  I always hope for a fit.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?  Very much 

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?  Every time I leave my house during pollen season 

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?  No not at all

17. Do you sneeze everyday?  Yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?  No I like it 

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?  60 and I loved how breathless and snotty I got

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I would but I don’t think I have 

In addition to sneezing I also like nose blowing, coughing, wheezing 

Dasneeze

Female!

2. What is your age?

16://

Yes, but only when I’m alone.

Three times!

Either three, like I do now, or zero so I don’t have to hold them back in public, or massive fits into the hundreds haha

Maybe, I think it would be a little awkward

standing hehe

Stifle. I’m working on making them even quieter and maybe silent

No huge ones yet:( but I enjoy my little ones a lot

9.5. What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

The split second before you actually sneeze when you go over the edge

nope!!

don’t think so, I’m super anxious

i feel ashamed when I do it lol

Ofc a fit, bit realistically a multiple

No it freaks me out bc I’m afraid I’ll be exposed

Ya ;)

yeah def

No I wish

Yes. I have a block now

Not more than ten, yeah ofc I did

Maybe as a partner, no I have not irl

• 7 months later...

I was just thinking about this classic thread & that i hadn't seen it in a while, so i'm bringing it back! i know i've filled it out before but i'm a whole new me now, so i don't feel bad about doing it again. 

i'm a gender nonconforming woman

2. What is your age?

i do. it feels sexy & so good

usually once or twice, unless it's allergies (which is rare, but causes me to sneeze a lot )

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

i wouldn't want it to be the same every time bc that would be boring, but if i could average between two and five sneezes at a time i would

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

i'm not a fan of nose holding, no

i love to sneeze while lying on my stomach, it feels so good

it depends on the circumstance! most of the time i let them out, but if it's really late at night or if i'm somewhere people are trying to concentrate then i stifle them bc they can be pretty noticeable 

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

yes, i tried chhinkni a couple years ago and it gave me the most incredible, 6 minute long sneezing fits i've ever experienced. and yes i loved it.

9.1 What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

in myself, it's that moment riiight when you go from needing to sneeze to about to sneeze. 

in others, i really like how a sneeze sounds, & i like the faces people make when they're sneezing, and i like... honestly i just like sneeze, like, in its entirety. i tried to pin down my most favorite things but i'm just losing myself down the rabbit hole with this question. i have a whole blog dedicated to basically this question.

because sneeze is hot!! 

would i let her??? this would be a dream come true, a fantasy made real. if i had a girlfriend who wanted to make me sneeze i'd be so, so very compliant 

i don't like it usually, but sometimes it can be hot bc it reminds me that the actor faking the sneeze has paid enough attention to sneezing to fake one in a compelling way, which is hot

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit?

i don't hope for one or the other. i usually expect just one, and sometimes another follows it and i get a pleasant surprise 

yes, i love to talk about sneezing. please talk to me about sneezing. 

oh yes. frequently.

if i had a girlfriend i would love for her to touch my nose, something about nose touching just feels so intimate & sensual, it's very erotic

i usually do, yeah! i naturally sneeze like once or twice a day, sometimes more if my nose is feeling sensitive

i don't mind! i kind of like it. it feels nice to get blessed. 

and where the fetish community is involved, i'm a little bit of a sneeze exhibitionist. i love to know that someone is watching & enjoying my sneezes as much as i am.

i used to have a youtube channel-- in fact i'm pretty sure it's still up, i just haven't upload anything to it in like... i don't even know how long maybe a year? bc okay here's the thing: i'm a lesbian. so if someone is going to intentionally interact with my sexy sneeze videos, i would want that person to be a woman!

i didn't know this about myself when i was regularly making wavs before, so i got a lot of male attention that made me uncomfortable, hence why it's so dormant

i think if i made a channel again, it would be content created for girls only & i wouldn't let men comment hahaha

uh hooboy, i tell ya what: i did not count. it was just a lot, and it felt really good. i did enjoy it

i have!! it was just a friendly meeting, and it was a lot of fun!! i have made a bunch of sneeze fetish friends and i'd love to meet up with any of them tbh, just like any of my other internet friends. 

Edited by •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•
typo

1. Are you Male or Female?

Female

2. What is your age?

Not particularly 

usually once or twice, unless I have a cold, then it could easily be like 7-8 in a row 

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

I guess 3 times would be a good number 

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

Yes, I would mind A LOT. Not my thing. 

No

it depends; when I’m alone I always let them out freely, and they tend to be pretty harsh and wet, if there’s my husband around I tend to stifle them as a form of respect/embarrassment but if they are too strong I let them go. When I’m public I always always stifle them, I’ve mastered the “completely silent” sneeze, as I’m so shy to sneeze in public and I’m quite paranoid and think that others are disgusted by my sneezes 😕

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

Not quite, unless I have a cold going on, in that case I can sneeze quite a lot 

9.1 What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

On myself; none. On others I love the uncontrollable vulnerability, the nose rubbing, the itchiness and the wettest the best!

I guess among the many mistakes my mother made in my upbringing, my brain made a different connection with sexuality when I was very young. I’m not sure, once my therapist tried to explain this shift in my sexual interest towards sneezing but I forgot about it and I don’t really care as I love this fetish to bits and would never want to change! 

if my husband had the fetish I would definitely love to please him as much as I can 

Nope. Not my cup of tea.

I just hope there’s no one around witnessing the sneezing 

Only if I was talking with fellow fetishists. Otherwise I hate when the argument pops up I feel awkward and embarrassed 

I tried but was unsuccessful 

Would not like that.

Yeah

I would rather cut off my nose! 

I don’t remember, I usually count other people’s fits not mine 😅

Yes I would like it very much, but it seems that where I live I am a bit cut out, and the fact that I tend to be slightly anti social surely doesn’t help too 😅

• 1 month later...

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 21

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1-4 times (Depends)

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I would love to have a fit lol like maybe 10 times

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No I wouldn't mind

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? It doesn't matter to me as long as I get to let the sneeze out

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Both just depends

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? have a few times & enjoyed it since I don't have allergies

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Letting them out my sneezes can be pretty wet and spray everywhere

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? NO THANK YOU

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? I usually sneeze 2-3 times so I'm fine with that

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? I would be more comfortable talking about it if I was to meet someone I person/ft

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Of course

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No I wouldn't mind

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes multiple times a day

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I don't sneeze in front of anyone anymore

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Without Chhniki, maybe 15, with it, maybe 20

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I would love to meet someone in my city, no I haven't met anyone in person

• 8 months later...

I haven't posted in this thread in years, literally four and five years ago, but new year, new me? 

Female.

2. What is your age?
In the 18-24 range. 

It's fine.

1-2.

One! Or make it a random (low) number to change it up and leave some mystery. 

I'm not into it but i'm open to it if they want to.

Not particularly? I like to sit down out of laziness, so I assume sneezing that way is what I prefer. 

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? 
I stifle in public if I think I can get away with no one noticing at all. Otherwise they're let out. 

I have not. There was one day i was sick and sneezed a lot. It was annoying. I might enjoy a fit if I ever had one because it wouldn't bug me for an entire day.  

I'm a big fan of all the parts. 

Not at all! It is what it is. 

If they wanted to! I'd rather they sneeze. :devil2:

Noooope. 

I hope for it to not happen if I'm around other people. I expect singles and have no hopes. 

With other people who like sneezing, yes. I feel awkward otherwise, unless it's with people I'm very comfortable with (even though they don't know). 

Yep.

No.

No 😕

Yes, I would rather not. Mostly because it gets stuck halfway through and I get left with a strange facial expression and nothing to show for it. No one's commented on it yet but the paranoia is always there. 

Three? I was intrigued haha. 

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? 
I'm down. Yes, 10/10 would recommend. 

I'm Nonbinary/Genderfluid

2. What is your age?

Yes

Twice

Hard to say. Four times, maybe

No. Not at all.

Sitting I guess.

Let them out. Always.

Yes and yes!

The tickle and the release.

Not really, no.

Yes. I have let my boyfriend try and induce me once or twice.

Not usually. Not unless it sounds very realistic.

Multiple. Fits would be nice but I almost never have them.

Sometimes. Depends on who I'm talking about them with. If they know about my fetish then yes. If not, then no.

Yes. I sneeze so rarely that I induce them all the time.

No. I like having my boyfriend touch my nose.

No. Not even close.

Depends on my mood and who I'm with.

About 10 in a row from inducing. Would have been more but I got embarrassed and held back until the tickle disappeared entirely.

I've never met another sneeze fetishist. But I would definitely like to!

• 2 months later...

I filled out this survey before, but there are a dearth of sneezing related surveys and I have matured since then, so I am taking this survey again.

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 20

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I used to hate my sneezes, but I’m warming up to them a little.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once mostly. Twice sometimes. On the rare occasion that I sneeze thrice, the first two are one after the other, and the third one is delayed by a couple of seconds.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Once or twice is good.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I hate sneezing in front of other people, so I wouldn’t like this at all.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? I don’t mind what position I’m in.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I stifle my sneezes.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I had a sneezing fit during a cold long back, but I didn’t enjoy it because I wasn’t alone and the cold made me really run-down.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The tickle that emanates throughout the nose, the breath before the sneeze, and the release of air and spray.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I like it because it’s a loss of control for a while. Eyes squeeze shut and your body is at the mercy of whatever is causing you to sneeze.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? No, I don’t want to give them that control because I hate sneezing in front of other people.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No, it’s a ripoff of the real thing.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I hope for a single so that I can get it done.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Only on the forum. The only exception would be an attractive man telling me about his sneezes or cold.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I have tried before and I reached the sneezy spot in my nose, but my nose is so insensitive that I become congested but never sneeze.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I’m on the fence about this as I could find this embarrassing or endearing.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No, 1-2 weeks easily pass between sneezes.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I don’t like sneezing in front of others because I hate being blessed or any attention being called to my sneezes. If it were a married relationship, then I could become flexible about sneezing in front of him.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 9, I think and I did not enjoy it because I had a bad cold when I sneezed so much and I was really embarrassed even though they were all stifled.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes, we can talk about sneezing without having to say the word sneeze. I have never met one but I have chatted with some people from this website.

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age? 46

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? No idea. Seriously. Depends on my mood.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yes.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes, yes.

9.5 What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The Buildup.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? It's a fetish / sexual

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? In theory yes, but never have and don't see it happening.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No. At least not if I can tell. 

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple/Fit (not sure where to draw the line?)

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? on here. Not generally.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? SO many times.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Yes.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Just about? I... THINK so? Almost anyway.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Without Chhinkni, 4. With Chhinkni... 10? Lost count.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? YES. No.

• 4 months later...
On 6/13/2005 at 2:58 PM, dasneeze said:

Hi Everyone,

2. What is your age? 18

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Usually once/twice. 

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 2-3

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Probably 

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No,maybe standing.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I let them out when I'm alone,stifle when I'm not (although I don't always succeed in stifling).

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Only once or twice I think but yes,I adored it! 

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Can't really decide...

I really like the satisfaction afterwards when the sneeze calms down the tickle I had.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I have no idea. 

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Maybe,if my boyfriend is aware of the fetish and all.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? It depends I myself am not able to do a credible fake sneeze but I do like hearing a well-acted sneeze done by someone else.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Single,don't really know why.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? I enjoy writing about it on this forum,but I would like talking about it "in real life" too if it didn't make me feel so embarrassed!

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes,a few times.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I'd love that.

Nope.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I hate it. 

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Maybe 3 and yes,I did.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes and no.

Dasneeze