Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Sneezing Survey

dasneeze

1. Are you Male or Female? Female.

2. What is your age? 14.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Five.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No, not at all. :)

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing, I guess.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I stifle when I'm around people. When I'm alone, I let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No. :(

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The buildup

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No, I honestly don't.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Sure. ;)

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No, not really.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Fit.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? No.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Nope.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

Twice. -.- It was okay, I guess.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

No and no.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dasneeze

• Sternuto

• SusieQusie

• Feta Sneeze

2. What is your age? 14.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? about 3-5

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 8

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? yes

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? not really

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? depends

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? yes and I guess :)

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? not sure

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? no

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? probably yeah

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? sometimes

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? multiple or fit.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? No.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Nope.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

about 40+ and I didn't enjoy it

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

No and maybe :)

• 1 month later...

1. Are you Male or Female? female

2. What is your age? 25

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? oh yes :3

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? in pairs when natural. usually single, sometimes pairs when induced

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Hmm.. probably 4 or 5 times.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Id probably be way embarrassed if it was not my sig other.. but if it was then no, i wouldn't mind

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? I like to be sitting. if I'm standing I'm sometimes afraid i will fall XD and laying down can really injure your neck (from experience :/ )

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let it out baby!

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I have never had a fit of more than 4.. but yes. it was very enjoyable, and mildly embarrassing because i know my boyfriend was gaping at me haha

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? My favorite part (for my sneezes) is the built-up feeling right before it comes out, but in others i enjoy watching their expression during explosion and the cute noises that come after

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I know it started as enjoyment for my Bf's sake, but I enjoy it for myself now because it feels exhilarating to sneeze and watching others be vulnerable and (if sick) need care from me <3

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? I have and do regularly let him make me sneeze :3

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? personally i don't enjoy seeing it, but I enjoy faking for my Bf because it causes a similar reaction in his enjoyment

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I always hope for more! teehee.gif

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Sometimes I get self conscious about talking about it, but yes i do enjoy talking about it

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I make myself sneeze often. multiple times a day

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I don't mind it, but it is very ticklish and sensitive blushsmiley.gif

17. Do you sneeze everyday? almost every day yes :)

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? i don't mind it... its kind of a tease lol

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? In a row.. probably like 5, not rapid fire like a fit, but yeah..

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I would love to meet another! besides my bf i have not met another one before, and i think it would be interesting to talk about differences. and might be fun to have 3 of us in one bed hahaha

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 38

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once, occasionally twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Not sure but I'd like to start with more than my usual 1 or 2 and go from there until I'd had enough!

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Not sure - I never hold my own nose, so it would be a bit odd, but not sure if I'd mind it or not!

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out I never do anything to stifle them, but sometimes they seem to stifle themselves (I never know when I sneeze how it's going to come out, i don't seem to have a particular sneezing style)

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Once I did sneeze quite a lot in a fairly short space of time and did quite enjoy it.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Not sure exactly

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Probably not as I'm not a fan of inducing, but if they could make me sneeze by discovering an allergy I didn't know I had etc then maybe

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Often don't feel it till just before it happens, would hope for it to be multiple, but know it's unlikely

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? I like conversations about sneezing, but talking in general is hard for me so wouldn't probably really talk about sneezing myself

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I have tried with pepper but it never works as my nose gets shy if it know it's being made to sneeze

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I guess not, but similar to my answer to Q6 it would just be a bit odd to me

17. Do you sneeze everyday? On average I think yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No, it doesn't bother me (being expected to respond to "bless you"s does but more because it's something that I was never brought up to do myself and also my communication difficulties in general making it hard for me to know how to respond to any sitiuation rather than the actual sneezing in front of others being the problem. (Strangely I find myself saying bless you to people on youtube vids on the rare occasions I comment even though I never do in "real life"))

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Not sure how many (well in that short space of time, not sure how close they'd need to have been to be "in a row")

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I probably would like to, even though I find social situations difficult. I do like to imagine meeting people I've seen/heard on youtube. As far as I know I never have yet!

• 1 month later...

2. What is your age? 25

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes, but only when I'm alone

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 5 to 10 times

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Sitting or lying

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Usually I try to stifle them, but it's makes me sneezy so I finally let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I have sneezing fits almost every day. Enjoy? Yeah!!

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The release

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Nope

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? If he really wanted to

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No!

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? No

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Wouldn't mind

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I hate it

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? About 60.... I thought I'm dying hahahahha

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes and no

1. Are you male or female? Female.

2. What is your age? 25.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Sometimes.

4. When you sneeze, how many times do you usually sneeze? Between eight and twelve.

5. If you could pre-program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed, what would it be? I really don't know, lool.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No, my boyfriend does it a lot.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in (i.e. standing, sitting, etc.)? Nope.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I try to stifle, but it hardly works.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? All the time, and I enjoy them sometimes unless it's allergy-related and really intense.

10. What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Release.

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No.

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Again, boyfriend does it all the time.

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No.

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on, do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? Multiple.

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Sometimes, depends who I'm talking to.

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes.

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend or girlfriend touching your nose? Nope.

18. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes.

19. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? In front of friends, no. Family/strangers, yes.

20. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? My boyfriend counted 251 in a row (less than five second break in between) because of allergies, and it wasn't enjoyable because it started to hurt.

21. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? Yes, and yes.

2. What is your age? 14

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? No

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once

5. If you could pre PROGRAMarrow-10x10.png yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Once

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Boyfriend, maybe.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Doesn't really matter.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? When I'm alone or at school I let them out, but if I'm in my house and I know my family could hear I stifle.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Never.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Either the breathy build up or the sound of them release.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Nope.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Maybe...

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? If it's not stupid sounding and well acted, yeah.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? Single

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Family, yes. Friends, no.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Three, yes.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes, no

2. What is your age? 13

3. Do you yourself like to sneezes? Yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1-2 times

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Probably 5

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yes

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I let them out, but I completely stop them if I'm in public. Sometimes I try to stifle but I can't very well.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No, I really want to have a sneezing fit though.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? How it sounds.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I don't know

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? No

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Sometimes

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Single if I'm around people, fit if I'm alone.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Yes

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Every couple of days.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Three, I enjoyed it but I wish I sneezed more.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I have never met another fetishest but I would like to.

• 1 month later...

1. Are you Male or Female?

Female

2. What is your age?

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?

Only if I'm alone in a room or in my car. I like the release but I don't like the attention in public.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?

Once or twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Once or twice

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yes I would mind.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No preference

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out. If alone I let them out, if around my SO or in public I try to make them quieter. I can't really stifle.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

I've had a few and other than being fascinated since I have no allergies I wanted it to stop. I've been in stores both times, so I was in public and didn't want the attention it drew.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

On another person, the buildup, second is the release.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No clue. Someone told me as a young woman that it's 1/8 of an orgasm and maybe that fact started it. But it turns me on and I don't really need to know why.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

If my boyfriend told me he had a sneeze fetish and my sneezes turned him on I would induce for him.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Nope

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Single. Or to go away.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?

Yes

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?

Once or twice to see if I could induce.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?

Yes I would mind.

17. Do you sneeze everyday?

Yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?

Yes. I mind it a lot. Only comfortable sneezing around my parents or my kids.

Probably 6-8 in a rare fit and no I didn't enjoy it,

Yes but it might be weird for me to talk openly about my fetish to someone even if I knew they enjoyed the same thing.

-- female

2. What is your age?

--19, soon to be 20 x)

-- I do , it's a great release

--sadly it's usually singles, but occasionally I'll sneeze twice one after the other

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

-- three times x)

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

--hmm.. Having someone else stifle for me would be pretty interesting , I wouldn't mind haha

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?

--I don't have a preference

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out

-- I'll stifle usually, mine are kind of big lol not very feminine ;xD

--never had one sadly

--the sniffles after~

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

-- I honestly don't have a logical reason , it's just cute lol

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

-- it's a fantasy for me ~

--not at all, it's such a ripoff xP

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?

- I hope for at least a double

--yes , the rare times I get to, it's normally just posting on this forum about it

--plenty of times ~

--sure, why not ?

Normally at least twice a day

--it's a little embarrassing tbh ,

Twice , I did

--I want to meet all of the fetishists! Lol . I've met a few online x)

• 2 weeks later...

1. Are you male or female? Male

2. What is your age? 21

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Sometimes

4. When you sneeze, how many times do you usually sneeze? Anywhere from 1-3

5. If you could pre-program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed, what would it be? I actually like my current number

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No probably not

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in (i.e. standing, sitting, etc.)? Not laying down because it can hurt but otherwise I don't care

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I let them out, but I have stifled before just to try it

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I don't know if you could call it that, but i do like it yes

10. What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Release

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No idea

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes, I would

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No, not at all

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on, do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? Multiple, just one is unsatisfying

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Not usually, especially with friends or family

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend or girlfriend touching your nose? No

18. Do you sneeze everyday? No, pretty rarely. I might sneeze a multiple once a week or once every few days

19. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I don't mind in front of friends, strangers, or my brother. I hate sneezing in front of my parents

20. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? It's weird because inhaling pepper doesn't make me sneeze, but one time it just got in the back of my nose and I sneezed twice then 10 seconds later another two, then another 10 seconds and one last one. I barely ever sneeze like that (usually right in a row) or that much so that was interesting

21. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? Never met one, but I want to

• 1 month later...

1. Are you Male or Female? female

2. What is your age? fourteen

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? no

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? one

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? two

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? yeah i'd mind oops

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? not really

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out usually stifle

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? i haven't had one

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the sound

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? no

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? yeah probably

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? no

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? single if i'm in public, but multiple if i'm alone

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yes but not with family

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? no, i don't know how to.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? yeah i'd mind

17. Do you sneeze everyday? no

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? yeah i mind lol

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? three, and yes

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? yes, and no

• 2 weeks later...

01. Are you Male or Female?

Answer: Male.

02. What is your age?

Answer: 23 years old.

03. Do you yourself like to sneeze?

Answer: Yes. Depends.

04. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?

Answer: Ones.

05. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

Answer: Two.

06. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

Answer: No.

07. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?

Answer: Sitting.

08. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out

Answer: Let thme out.

09. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

Answer: Yes. Not really.

Answer: Sound.

Answer: I know. The feeling after sneeze.

Answer: Yes.

Answer: Single.

Answer: Yes.

Answer: Twenty. No, because I'm not feeling well that time.

Answer: Yes. No.

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age? 36

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yeah sometimes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1 at most 2

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 2

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Probably standing

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? If with someone try not to sneeze

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No i wish i had

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Build and needing too

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Its the way females look and sound when sneezing

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Not sure

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 3 and yes

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes and no

• 2 months later...

2. What is your age? 23

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Kind of, brings a refreshing sensation

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Doubles

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I wouldn't

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yes, very strange

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Let it go! Let it go!

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes, yes

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? All the parts!

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? It's a mystery fetish

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No!

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? No time to hope, I don't have buildups and tickles are weak

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Eh...

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes, induced by flower

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? That's perfectly ok

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No, but it's spring so maybe

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I don't mind but they do

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 7-10 Yes, it was refreshing

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes, I think my friend is, he just doesn't know

1. Are you Male or Female? Female, and for the most part- unrefined, like good honey.

2. What is your age? Twenty two big ones.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes, and I like all parts of it, the beginning, the end, and the in between.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Eh, when not from allergies or illness, one to two.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? That's a tough one... Five's a good number.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Perhaps I wouldn't mind, as long as they're prepared for the mess to follow, and not for the entire duration if it was a fit. Might get a little grumpy otherwise.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Any position is good really. Though the position I would least enjoy sneezing in would have to be... suspended upside down? That would just be awkward for a number of reasons.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Both. Though usually, I let them out. Sometimes I stifle by accident, or feel curious and stifle voluntarily... and usually the results are much like a car crash.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I have, and I do because I don't have fits often. The only time I would be bothered, is if it didn't seem to have an end in sight, or if I didn't have a moment to breathe in between. I do feel a little exposed in those moments, so I might be a little embarrassed if I wasn't by myself.

?. What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The build-up.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? . . . The build-up, the conclusion. It's similar to other things I enjoy in life?

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Maybe, if they knew me enough to know what they were doing.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No. It defeats the point.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? All of the above. I'd only be disappointed if it turned out to be a false start with nothing else to trail behind it.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Depends.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes, with some failed attempts.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Not at all. In fact, I wouldn't mind if they kissed it.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Tch, no. Wouldn't be as special of an act if I grew to expect it.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No, not really, as long as it's clean.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Shrug.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I would love to, and not that I know of-- in person.

2. What is your age? 17

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Hell, yes

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? At least three, at most six

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Depends. To stop it, yes because I love sneezing. To coax it out, I would love that. For fetishy reasons, I would love that as well.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Not really.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Depends. In public, definitely stifle. In private, definitely let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Sadly, no. I would love to have one, though.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Build-up all the way.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? It feels great. Not just the release, but the tickle, too.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? YES YES YES YES YES

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? I don't think I've ever tried it, and I don't like it when someone else does it. I feel like they're mocking me.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? I always hope for multiple or a fit (unless I'm in public), but it never ever happens.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? I imagine I'd enjoy it with a fellow fetishist, but probably not with anyone else.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Many times. Always with a rolled up tissue.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I'm not really sure, but I can't imagine I'd be against it.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No, once in a while I'll go a whole day without sneezing. Like a few times a month.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes, because I hate being blessed.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Twice. That was a magical day.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? I would absolutley LOVE to meet another fetishist, preferably a boy. I like girls too, though, be it a platonic or romantic relationship. Alas, I've not been privy to such a magical occurrence.

Edited by SoulSong22
  • 2 weeks later...

2. What is your age? 41

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Oh Yes!

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Infinite!

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No, I would enjoy it.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing or driving.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out /Stifle in public and let them out in private

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The whole thing

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not really

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Yes, but the real thing is better.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? No

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 4?/Yes

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes/No

2. What is your age? 37

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Not really... unless I'm alone, then I don't mind

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Two to three

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Once

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Only if they were into it.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Not really.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? In public, no... just me then I might try different types!

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes, not particularly

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Build-up all the way.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I think it's that temporary complete lack of control.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Only if they were into it!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No, I find it really annoying!

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? Hope for a single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? No

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Probably! I don't really notice myself sneezing

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No, hate it! Unless, of course, they were into it too.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Lots! If I sneeze lots then I tend to imagine I'm someone else!

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? I would love to - preferably a female. I chatted to another sneeze fetishist on the phone once, I unexpectedly felt uncomfortable talking about sneezing with another guy. Weird really. I imagine to be sat with another sneeze fetishist and having lots of sneezes would be fun!

2. What is your age? 21.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Sometimes... ;)

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 7-8?

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 20!

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Not at all. :)

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Laying down.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Depends. Usually I let 'em out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Have 'em every day. Love every second.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The release, of course!

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No clue!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Umm.. YES!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Depends how fake it sounds..

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Fit!

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes, it's my favorite conversation.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I sneeze naturally enough.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No, it'd turn me on.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes!

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Depends on the person.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Oh geez... 30? It was allergy season. I loved it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I think it'd be amazing.

2. What is your age? 17

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yesss

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Two

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? One

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? no no no no no that's so weird

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Not really

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Always stifle in school, but let them out at home and sometimes in public if I don't think anyone will notice

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I don't think so

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The release if I'm sneezing, the build-up if I'm watching someone else sneezing

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? nope

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? NO THANKS

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? no

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? I don't even know

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yesssss. But I hate/can't talk about colds.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? No and I don't really plan on it

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I'd hate that

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yeah

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Depends who it is. But usually I try not to

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I have no idea

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? Well, they'd probably get really bored with me really quickly because I probably wouldn't sneeze in front of them...

Edited by skatergirl
  • 1 month later...

2. What is your age? 22

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I like sneezing myself, but it's nowhere near as good as someone else sneezing

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Just once

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3-4

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Probably wouldnt do this... but if it was the other way around then YES wink1.gif

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? If I'm at school or work, stifle, but if I'm with friends or at home, let it out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Ive never had one, but if i did, I think I'd enjoy it !!!

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The release.. and the sniffles/blows that come afterwards

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I like the vulnerability associated with sneezes and all the things to do with sneezing

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yeah

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not at all ! It ruins it for me

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? I only ever do single ones, so I'd hope for a multiple !

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Only with my SO who knows I have the fetish

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yep

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I wouldnt mind it, but again I'd prefer if it was the other way around

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No, not unless im sick

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Only close friends and my SO

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I wish i did lots in a row!

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? Definitely ! I never have... unless you count this forum !

Male.

2. What is your age?

Yes, almost always, unless I'm at work!

Once.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

Once, thank you very much!

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

I'd probably find it a little odd to start, but if it's how they get their kicks!

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?

Nope.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out

Let them out. Once again, provided in not at work!

Yes, and I found it a little disconcerting!

The build up, and the release!

I think I do, and then I overthink it!

Yeah, it'd be an experience!

In certain circumstances.

Single.

Yes, and I never feel to uncomfortable about it.

Yes.

No.

No.

Depends in the situation.

6. Yes.

I've never met one, but there's nothing I can think of that I'd enjoy more.

sexyhankysneeze

1. Are you Male or Female?Male

2. What is your age? 20

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes, unless i have a cold with wet, messy sneezes and didnt bring a tissue or hanky

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 1-3

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No, that would be awesome haha

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing i guess..

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them outDepends where I am/ who Im with

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?Not that I remember

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The release I suppose

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?No not really

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?Of course!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?Maybe if done well

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?Single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?It can put me on edge a bit

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes alot

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?No

17. Do you sneeze everyday?Most days

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?Only occasionally, or at work (I work around food so it doesnt look fantastic)

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it3 maybe...not sure if i enjoyed it

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?Absolutely, I mean wouldnt they be just the ideal partner?

• 1 month later...

2. What is your age? 15

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? No, not really.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1-3 times

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 1 time

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? yes, it seems really awkward

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? standing

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Always stifle

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yeah, once. Not really.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The buildup, release, spray.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I like sneezing because it is connected to sex.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? No, again really awkward.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Sometimes.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I tried but never succeeded.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Yeah, awkward.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 9, No

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yeah, Iguess. No, never met one.