Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing in Videogames

Pilgrim

If anyone's playing the Morrowind expansion for Elder Scrolls Online, there's a sidequest called "Nothing to Sneeze At" in which you help a Dark Elf alchemist get revenge on a snooty High Elf mage who'd insulted her... by exploiting his terrible allergy to cats. :lol:

The quest was great fun, and the sneezes were pretty well animated and voice-acted (and there are multiple sneezes, if you hang around long enough!). Now, if only they'd introduce a sneeze emote for players...

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pseudosneeze

• Blah!?

• Neesan

• BikermousefromMars

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Cashew said:

If anyone's playing the Morrowind expansion for Elder Scrolls Online, there's a sidequest called "Nothing to Sneeze At" in which you help a Dark Elf alchemist get revenge on a snooty High Elf mage who'd insulted her... by exploiting his terrible allergy to cats. :lol:

The quest was great fun, and the sneezes were pretty well animated and voice-acted (and there are multiple sneezes, if you hang around long enough!). Now, if only they'd introduce a sneeze emote for players...

WHOO! Elves are way hotter than in Skyrim. :lol: Whole quest wrong @ 5:21 This is just adorable!~

Edited by Kisa
On 13/06/2017 at 10:45 AM, Kisa said:

WHOO! Elves are way hotter than in Skyrim. :lol: Whole quest wrong @ 5:21 This is just adorable!~

KISA! You play ESO? ( *A*)

Oh shit... time to bump the Morrowind expansion to the top of my "must buy" list!

On 15/06/2017 at 0:28 AM, AnonyMouse said:

Oh shit... time to bump the Morrowind expansion to the top of my "must buy" list!

Seriously, do rec. Also, the new class (Warden) is great fun - their main class skill trees are ice magic, healing (with flowers and mushrooms) and summoning animals. Could there be a more inherently fetishy RPG class? :lol:

• 3 months later...
On 6/12/2017 at 3:42 AM, Cashew said:

I got the expansion ages ago and forgot to ask, in what area does this quest take place?

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2017 at 6:28 AM, Anonymouse said:

I got the expansion ages ago and forgot to ask, in what area does this quest take place?

sorry this reply is so late, omg! I haven't been on here in a while ^-^'' The quest is in the Suran area!

• 7 months later...

In the spongebob game lights camara pants there is a cutscene where any of the characters will sneeze 

Now comes the part where I'M surprised something hasn't been mentioned yet.

I caved and bought Valkyria Chronicles Remastered on my PS4 when it was on sale (as I have memories of playing the second one on my PSP). It's not for everyone but I find it to be an enjoyable tactical military RPG but part of the "tactical" part has to do with how you form your team, which is comprised of several different squad members (obviously). Each squad member has strengths and weaknesses but as it turns out, three of those potential weaknesses are allergies - pollen, dust and metal - and putting these characters in environments where their allergies act up can actually be really terrible and it just adds another layer of stress and I know you're upset and literally dying but you're my BEST TEAM MEMBER--

ANYWAY, the way the game lets you know that the characters are being positively or negatively affected is via a voiced popup during combat and wouldn't you know it, some of 'em actually sneeze. Others, while they don't sneeze, DO mention it so either way, it comes up.

0:08 for female Aika[Pollen], 2:08 for male Melville[Dust]

0:03 for female Aisha[Dust]

1:09 for (fabulous)male Jann[Pollen] - quick sidenote about this guy, it's explicitly mentioned in his character bio that he "has a cute sneeze".

Alas, MY best guy(Sniper not shown) is actually good in dusty areas so -snaps fingers- BUT all of that to say, all the characters have distinct personalities and the sneezes aren't half-bad

On 6/24/2018 at 3:30 PM, Esstrosa said:

Here’s one from dragons quest 

Thank you so much for showing this link! I like the design of this girl and the sneeze itself is nice. Dragon quest in general has really nice female designs :) has there been any characters from this series or other video game characters in general you wish could be shown sneezing?

29 minutes ago, mysterysneeze said:

Thank you so much for showing this link! I like the design of this girl and the sneeze itself is nice. Dragon quest in general has really nice female designs :) has there been any characters from this series or other video game characters in general you wish could be shown sneezing?

Your welcome if wasn’t to hard to link it lol yeh I like the designs from dragons quest to they’re done by Akira toriyama I’ve almost played all the dragons quest games I would like to see aurora sneeze and Lucy from fire emblem and Amy from sonic xenoblade chronicles 2 pyra the legend of Zelda Zelda any many many more

• 3 months later...

I'm partway into Valkyria Chronicles 4, and while unfortunately it seems like they've gotten rid of all the "allergy" potentials from the previous games, I did just run across a sneeze. Both missions in chapter 3 take place in the rain, and after completing the second, Raz sneezes once and Claude makes fun of him for catching a cold. The voice acting was actually pretty realistic (nothing like your bog standard "achoo") but unfortunately there was no animation for it other than some awkward lip movements. And Raz is kind of a complete dick.

Just to be specific, it's the cutscene that takes place when you actually finish the mission, not the one after it that you can just select from the menu. Also he seems to be totally back to normal in said cutscene anyway.

Here's hoping there'll be more sneezes later on.

• 3 months later...

So I was jumping around in Kingdom Hearts III, minding my own business in Corona (Rapunzel's world) when I saw one of Goofy's shields had an ability called "Sneeze protection". I was like "Huh, so like Aero or something? There's no sneeze status effect in-- ohhh".

Turns out, there IS and I haven't gone back to check any other enemies but for sure, the last boss in Corona CAN inflict Sora with the "sneeze" status effect. I didn't get a recording of it, sorry, BUT I wanted to confirm that there's finally a Kingdom Hearts game with a sneeze in it -thumbs up-

ALSO since it hasn't been mentioned yet, the new "Hamlet" expansion for Don't Starve includes a "lush season" which can and will rain it's wrath down upon whichever character you choose and unless you prepare against it, your character WILL suffer from Hayfever. And drop items from your inventory when they sneeze, which can be frequent if you don't/can't defend against it.

ok i don’t want to take away from what was already posted but!! i was watching a youtuber play super mario party and it turns out that all the characters have idle animations when you’re not doing anything in the game’s open-world main menu sort of thing. most of them are basic stuff like stretching, adjusting clothing, etc. 

BUT it turns out that luigi (who else) sneezes in one of his (two. everybody has two.) idle animations. there’s no voice acting unfortunately but the animation is still cute as hell!!!

here’s a video with all of the animations, luigi’s is around the 0:19 mark: 

On 2/12/2019 at 12:29 PM, Red Ring of Deviancy said:

So I was jumping around in Kingdom Hearts III, minding my own business in Corona (Rapunzel's world) when I saw one of Goofy's shields had an ability called "Sneeze protection". I was like "Huh, so like Aero or something? There's no sneeze status effect in-- ohhh".

Turns out, there IS and I haven't gone back to check any other enemies but for sure, the last boss in Corona CAN inflict Sora with the "sneeze" status effect. I didn't get a recording of it, sorry, BUT I wanted to confirm that there's finally a Kingdom Hearts game with a sneeze in it -thumbs up-

Rapunzel’s a party member in that world, right? Can she be inflicted too?

12 hours ago, Pseudosneeze said:

Rapunzel’s a party member in that world, right? Can she be inflicted too?

She IS a party member but the first time I went through, I didn't stop long enough to check and after you go back, it's after the events of the movie so she doesn't join your party again. I'm ASSUMING she can be though since Flynn can be. Trust but verify LOL I'd try myself to see but I only rented the game

12 hours ago, Red Ring of Deviancy said:

She IS a party member but the first time I went through, I didn't stop long enough to check and after you go back, it's after the events of the movie so she doesn't join your party again. I'm ASSUMING she can be though since Flynn can be. Trust but verify LOL I'd try myself to see but I only rented the game

That's so cool where did you rent it from

• 2 weeks later...

so ya know how in bowser’s inside story there’s this one enemy that makes bowser sick?

well the updated rerelease of the game dropped sometime last month! and turns out that status effect stayed! only this time bowser has an actual sneeze sound instead of slightly distressed roars h

• 4 months later...

I'm kind of astonished no one's ever linked to this one...

In the very first level/puzzle of Logical Journey of the Zoombinis, you encounter the Allergic Cliffs, a pair of faces carved in the mountainside. Said cliffs are allergic to one or more features of the Zoombinis (little blue creatures), and you have to figure out which bridges are safe for which Zoombinis to cross. And if you get it wrong, well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku2s8HcAluk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET9ReLTwnXs

There's an amazing variety of buildups and sneezes, both male and female. Definitely my favorite level of the game. I may or may not keep a Zoombini in reserve and deliberately make the cliffs sneeze sometimes...

(Also, there was a revamp of this game a few years ago. The sound effects seem to be similar, but in my opinion, the graphics took a major downgrade. But you can seek that out for yourself if you're curious.)

• 2 weeks later...

This might deserve it's own thread, but...eh.

Apparently, one of Sonic the Hedgehog's powers early on in Japan was...sneezing.  Specifically, sneezing whenever he sensed danger.

It's just kind of fascinating that Sega tried to make it a thing.  There's an actual verbalized sneeze at 9:44.