Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing in Videogames

Pilgrim

This Nancy Drew game has two sneezes for no apparent reason from a writer character starting at 5:45 in this lets play. Also "Allergy Pills" were an item she could examine so there might be more in the game later?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pseudosneeze

• Blah!?

• Neesan

• BikermousefromMars

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the first Witcher a male guard sneezes from the world's cocaine equivalent near the start of Chapter 2. Four sneezes starting at 9 minutes into this video, might be a higher quality video of it in a lets play elsewhere.

• 3 months later...

There's a bunch more sneezes from that guard in the Witcher in all the quests he's involved in, you can probably use the Witcher wiki to find them, I'm too lazy to search for them all myself lol.

Also, in the game Paladins (which is an Overwatch knockoff) the ice witch Evie sneezes during her ultimate attack.

• 1 month later...

I'm playing through final fantasy xv and Gladiolus has a sneeze animation. It's silent in the car, but voiced when running around. It's mostly triggered by the rain, but he's done it randomly as well. I also thought I heard Prompto once, but have yet to confirm it... I need Prompto sneezes, darn it.

• 2 weeks later...

In Dishonored 2 I heard a female sneeze while I was sneaking through the city. Not sure if it was a guard for civilian but I missed the actual animation. 

The frustating part is now that I am looking for it I have only found males sneezing. ? Not my thing but others may like it. Lots of coughing from both genders. 

Well I guess I'll just keep an ear out. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2016 at 2:26 PM, ChichaiSenpai said:

I'm playing through final fantasy xv and Gladiolus has a sneeze animation. It's silent in the car, but voiced when running around. It's mostly triggered by the rain, but he's done it randomly as well. I also thought I heard Prompto once, but have yet to confirm it... I need Prompto sneezes, darn it.

Here's one of Gladiolus, but I couldn't find the one that was voiced.

And yes I agree sooo much I do wonder if Prompto has a sneeze animation.... :closedeyes:

If you guys want to hear a voiced one from Gladiolus, I may or may not have watched this entire thing to find one.  Start around 3hrs, 8mins, and 55 seconds in, if the vid doesn't start there. I thought it was pretty damn nice myself.  I watched my bestie play through this in the rain and there is a sequence where if you feed them all a certain thing, Gladiolus will sneeze on a freakin' loop.  There's no sound to that bit, but the animation is A+.  Hitching breath, great pre-sneeze face.  JFC, damn him.  

Also, if you're playing him in the rain or the cold, he sneezes pretty often.  I counted a good 23 or so in the 3 hours that she played while I watched.  

Anyway, here you go:

Edited by Geist
On 1/11/2017 at 0:42 AM, Geist said:

If you guys want to hear a voiced one from Gladiolus, I may or may not have watched this entire thing to find one.  Start around 3hrs, 8mins, and 55 seconds in, if the vid doesn't start there. I thought it was pretty damn nice myself.  I watched my bestie play through this in the rain and there is a sequence where if you feed them all a certain thing, Gladiolus will sneeze on a freakin' loop.  There's no sound to that bit, but the animation is A+.  Hitching breath, great pre-sneeze face.  JFC, damn him.  

Also, if you're playing him in the rain or the cold, he sneezes pretty often.  I counted a good 23 or so in the 3 hours that she played while I watched.  

Anyway, here you go:

Thanks! Now everyone can check out this amazingness!! He sneezes A LOT near the vesperpool(?) area. Like I had a side morning quest thing with Gladio to catch a fish, and it's a bit hard to concentrate when he's behind me sneezing nonstop! Also yawning and berating my fishing skills..... 

Okay, I'm rambling because I love this game. I like to imagine everyone endearingly picks on his sensitive nose( come on, big old bad guy that's prone to going into sneezing fits?? My heart!), and Ignis is always prepared with tissues or a handkerchief.  :heart:

9 hours ago, ChichaiSenpai said:

Okay, I'm rambling because I love this game. I like to imagine everyone endearingly picks on his sensitive nose( come on, big old bad guy that's prone to going into sneezing fits?? My heart!), and Ignis is always prepared with tissues or a handkerchief.  :heart:

Oooh not to derail the thread but this is such a cute idea... Since I can't find anything of the rest of the guys sneezing I do headcanon him to have a sensitive nose! My favorite kinda sneezing related trope ^_^

9 hours ago, ChichaiSenpai said:

there is a sequence where if you feed them all a certain thing, Gladiolus will sneeze on a freakin' loop.  There's no sound to that bit, but the animation is A+.  Hitching breath, great pre-sneeze face.  JFC, damn him.  

Also, I found this gif set of the scene you're talking about http://lcebrand.tumblr.com/post/154250515454/bless-you-乂 

You don't know how many times I have just sat there and staaared at the .gif set. I don't know what Gladio's problem is, but I'd like to think "one of us" had a hand in it lol.  Why the else would he be sneezing so often?  I was watching my friend play and I swear, he must have sneezed 20 times during her 2-hour session.  Not that I'm complaining. ;)  I get the impression that he's sensitive to cold weather, which is unreasonably hot to me.  Ignis needs to make him some tea.  Heh.  (Speaking of Ignis, man . . .I'd LOVE to see him sneeze, too.  JFC.) 

3 hours ago, bellows said:

Oooh not to derail the thread but this is such a cute idea... Since I can't find anything of the rest of the guys sneezing I do headcanon him to have a sensitive nose! My favorite kinda sneezing related trope ^_^

41 minutes ago, Geist said:

You don't know how many times I have just sat there and staaared at the .gif set. I don't know what Gladio's problem is, but I'd like to think "one of us" had a hand in it lol.  Why the else would he be sneezing so often?  I was watching my friend play and I swear, he must have sneezed 20 times during her 2-hour session.  Not that I'm complaining. ;)  I get the impression that he's sensitive to cold weather, which is unreasonably hot to me.  Ignis needs to make him some tea.  Heh.  (Speaking of Ignis, man . . .I'd LOVE to see him sneeze, too.  JFC.) 

Okay, we all need a discussion thread or something so we can throw ideas around,'cause these boys are my life!

• 1 month later...

So, how about I found video evidence of Ignis sneezing in this game?  I knew he wasn't a stifler. 

Here you go:

• 2 weeks later...

In Harvest Moon 64, all the marriageable girls have an event if you get their heart to the right color where they're stuck in bed with bad colds on rainy days. There's no actual sneezing, I don't think, but they're still cute scenes.

(time stamp: 1:08) (Ann)

(time stamp: 1:14) (Elli)

(time stamp: 0:44) (Karen)

(time stamp: 0:44 )) (Maria/Mary)

(time-stamp: 0:55)) (Popuri)

Found this in Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns (Harvest Moon) Brad has a cold. Ford is the doctor and he gives him experimental medicine.

In this game, you can faint and collapse if you work too hard.

Ford's Dark Blue Flower love event.

Randomly found a sneeze in Battleborn after Gearbox gave out keys for it at their panel at PAX East this year. Probably wouldn't have bought it otherwise, so lucky me.

Anyway, one of the characters is this sort of night elf sci-fi knight named Galilea. She's not really "sick" in a literal sense, but her playstyle is based around building corruption as she fights and she has some lines to the effect of "my sickness spreads." Anyway, if you go to her character page, one of her buyable taunts turns out to be a sneeze. Unfortunately it looks like it was added long after the game's initial release so all the skin and taunt overviews I've seen don't include it. I'd take a video of it myself, but it shows my steam username in the corner and I'd really rather not get into that. If you do have the game, you can preview the taunt whenever you want without having to actually buy it.

Basically what happens is Galilea opens her helmet and builds up to a big sneeze, and then when she actually sneezes her helmet closes over her face again. Then, she shakes her head and says a randomized short line that ranges from "Bless me," to "Ugh, not again," to "That's an odd color." She's also voiced by Colleen Clinkenbeard, who people may recognize from dubbed anime as well as other video games.

16 hours ago, Blah!? said:

Randomly found a sneeze in Battleborn after Gearbox gave out keys for it at their panel at PAX East this year. Probably wouldn't have bought it otherwise, so lucky me.

Anyway, one of the characters is this sort of night elf sci-fi knight named Galilea. She's not really "sick" in a literal sense, but her playstyle is based around building corruption as she fights and she has some lines to the effect of "my sickness spreads." Anyway, if you go to her character page, one of her buyable taunts turns out to be a sneeze. Unfortunately it looks like it was added long after the game's initial release so all the skin and taunt overviews I've seen don't include it. I'd take a video of it myself, but it shows my steam username in the corner and I'd really rather not get into that. If you do have the game, you can preview the taunt whenever you want without having to actually buy it.

Basically what happens is Galilea opens her helmet and builds up to a big sneeze, and then when she actually sneezes her helmet closes over her face again. Then, she shakes her head and says a randomized short line that ranges from "Bless me," to "Ugh, not again," to "That's an odd color." She's also voiced by Colleen Clinkenbeard, who people may recognize from dubbed anime as well as other video games.

I'd really like to see that one. I do love Colleen's voice.

Edited by Pseudosneeze

First of all, SPOILERS for late game content. Not sure if this has been noted yet, but there's a cute little thing in Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

In Chapter 6, in this place, if you click on the flowerbed, Phoenix does this:

Spoiler

tumblr_ondv1is3g11sqy2c0o3_r1_1280.jpg

Not signed in

He's such an adorable disaster in this game xDDD. I've never played any of the Ace Attorney series before, but the gameplay is compelling. I'm for sure going to get the trilogy. I still haven't forgotten about that case with the cold medicine (◠‿◠✿)

EDIT: OH MY GOSH THEY HAVE MADE HIM CANONICALLY (KIND OF) ALLERGIC. I AM IN HEAVEN.

Spoiler

tumblr_ondv1is3g11sqy2c0o2_r1_1280.jpg

Not signed in

Spoiler

tumblr_ondv1is3g11sqy2c0o1_r1_1280.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, MikiSan said:

I've seen gifs on tumblr and im thirsty now...can someone link to prompto sneezing plz?

I've only spotted one sneezy Prommy on Tumblr (which no one knew it was lol). But before I run there... Lol!

I posted a yt playlist of the boys (4-5? of Prompto) and a bunch of us are FFXV-spazzing here ~ :D 

Edited by Kisa