Sneeze Fetish Forum

Array of Sneeze Drawings

RaisingKane

I love these strips and I appreciate what you and the artist have done to contribute to the community. Is there anything that we can do for the artist to show our appreciation. I'm sure he/she would like to keep it impersonal considering that this is a fetish site, but I was just wondering if we can throw him/her any support for what he/she is doing? Stupid question I guess :drool:

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a good scenario would be to try to test a bunch of irritants on Caity's nose, because they try to see what she is allergic to most. When they find out, they can try to keep her away from it. Kudos, and these are great! Thanks to all who are involved!

I love these strips and I appreciate what you and the artist have done to contribute to the community. Is there anything that we can do for the artist to show our appreciation. I'm sure he/she would like to keep it impersonal considering that this is a fetish site, but I was just wondering if we can throw him/her any support for what he/she is doing? Stupid question I guess :)

That is very kind of you, very kind indeed. Thank you. If you want some info on the artist, just send me a personal message. You can always talk to them personally. As for doing anything, I think everything is great now. If you guys like it, that is good enough for me. Not sure about the artist though, but for now they are great. Best support is support their other art, and or leave comments on this stuff so they see you like it. :)

I think a good scenario would be to try to test a bunch of irritants on Caity's nose, because they try to see what she is allergic to most. When they find out, they can try to keep her away from it. Kudos, and these are great! Thanks to all who are involved!

Oh, good idea. I will pass that by them. Dont think they would think of that, though this latest episode had me thinking it was going to go there, but didn't. I will post a new episode after a few comments, or a few days pass by. If you are all really good, I might post the next one tomorrow. I just don't want to run out of episodes and have no more if a long period of time passes with nothing new.

I enjoyed this episode, so hopefully you will too. Episode 13 is on Sadie. Be ready!

EPISODE 12

caitycomicsep121.jpg

caitycomicsep122.jpg

Sneezes before this Update.

Caity: 73

Sadie: 16

Sneezes after this Update.

Caity: 83 (+10)

I just love Caity but I have to say, just a personal preference, I don't like animals sneezing :\

as far as ideas...maybe a new character, a boy who doesn't mind the sneezes?

This may be an out there question, but do you guys prefer just the sneezing, or do you want character development and back story? The artist just told me it kills them to not have "Real plots" in these comics. They are known for character development, and you can see some in some episodes. What I said is they prefer sneezing, but you can throw in some Character development. I guess I should ask you guys if I sort of represent your voice to them.

I just love Caity but I have to say, just a personal preference, I don't like animals sneezing :\

as far as ideas...maybe a new character, a boy who doesn't mind the sneezes?

Sadie is thrown in so the animal sneeze lovers can enjoy the comic too. This comic is made simply for all of us to enjoy, so it is a comic for us all.

As for a new person, a guy who likes Caity's sneezes? Hmmm. I can't say anything about that right now.

Nice 'butt shot' in your latest. ;) Too bad she doesnt have nicer legs and ass. :P

You can blame me. I said to make her tame, and not over the top. The artist sent me a few pages of "concept" Caity's if you want to see them. It has a few concept Tyler's as well. I choose, as well as the artist, choose this Caity to be an average girl with average, to a bit better proportions. Though some angles, Caity has a nice dairy aire or legs if you enjoy that in previous comics. I have allowed the artist to be more "Free" in the angles they draw, which should allow for more variance then her frontal stance which I originally said I prefered. I did not know the audience, you guys, as good as I do now. So yes, stay tuned. Caity is very pretty, and so will be some other... i said to much. :bleh:

I will try to post new episode on Sunday. Questions or comments below, or message me. I will answer.

I'm all for some more development in these comics, the brief glimpses of Tyler hilarity have been golden.

Of course! I'd love to see some character development. The sneezing is awesome, but I do love a good story. I wanna see what ideas the artist has! :)

As far as angles go... we sneeze fetishists love em all! From behind (the infamous 'butt shot'). Front (hopefully for a nice 'tit shot'). Profile (kinda get both 'shots' with this one). Above, below. Whatever view. Just love the variety!

Yuck! What happened to this threads layout. Everything only goes to page three now?

Anyways, to what is most important...

I'm all for some more development in these comics, the brief glimpses of Tyler hilarity have been golden.

I am glad you liked Tyler. At first I was not too fond of him, but I realized he just doesn't like her sneezes, or any sneezes probably, and he is just a normal person, who happens to be funny. :P He has random outbursts which I like, and dresses conservatively. He looks vanilla, but has his moments.

Of course! I'd love to see some character development. The sneezing is awesome, but I do love a good story. I wanna see what ideas the artist has! :P

I told the artist the community wants development and said he could be free as a bird now on what he does. The response I got, "Season 2 will be more developed." We are still in season one. I will tell you when we enter season 2 if I remember. They have written many high ranked comics for character development and such, so I know they are good at that. If you would like to see their other comics, messae me and I can give you the links.

As far as angles go... we sneeze fetishists love em all! From behind (the infamous 'butt shot'). Front (hopefully for a nice 'tit shot'). Profile (kinda get both 'shots' with this one). Above, below. Whatever view. Just love the variety!

You got it! The artist has been sent free. Now that I know what the community, you guys, like, I can allow for bigger events, more stories, etc. Just based on if the drawer has time.

EPISODE 13.

Sadie fans, here is your moment to shine! I laughed and at the same time thought it was cute.

caitycomics1p131.jpg

caitycomicsep132.jpg

Caity: 83

Sadie: 24 (+8)

Both comments noted and sent. ;)

EPISODE 14!

This one has a cool unique view in my mind of the character.

caitycomicsep141.jpg

caitycomicsep142.jpg

Sadie: 24

Caity: 93 (+10)

Sadie: 24

Poor Caity. I love these scenarios but I feel so badly for her at the same time. ^^;

I didn't know people could feel bad for her. ;D Why is that? Because of her own feelings or how others may see her? Thank you for the comment.

Well, I'd say it's because of her own feelings. It seems like she's even bothered by her own sneezing fits. She seemed as if she wanted to have a nice time shopping, but she couldn't even do that and I kinda felt bad about it. Even though I did enjoy it at the same time. I guess it's because of how people see her too. Like the staring I'm sure she could have done without and just go on with her day without it being a production. Haha. I'm loving these episodes. And I love the Caity character!

Well, I'd say it's because of her own feelings. It seems like she's even bothered by her own sneezing fits. She seemed as if she wanted to have a nice time shopping, but she couldn't even do that and I kinda felt bad about it. Even though I did enjoy it at the same time. I guess it's because of how people see her too. Like the staring I'm sure she could have done without and just go on with her day without it being a production. Haha. I'm loving these episodes. And I love the Caity character!

Great input, and thank you. I will pass this along. One of the goals is to make her relate to the readers, as well as other characters. That you can feel for them. This is great. :twisted:

Because of great comments like that, I have some concept drawings of Caity & Sadie Comics from before their release here. In the following you can see 3 pages, out of the many I received to how the characters should look. That is including previous ideas of Caity, Tyler, and Sadie. Enjoy them below.

59698144.jpg

From the start, the artist wanted the male in the comic to be deep, but I sort of quelled that on the artist at first. For sure, we both agreed that Tyler would be a normal guy who would not get sneezes. We wanted him to be conservative and simple in how he looked and what he wore. Here are some concept drawings of him I received. You can see some ideas that carried over.

cs1y.jpg

Here are various versions of Caity in the concept stage. The artists favorite was A. I said no to A not knowing what the community might like or find offensive, so we together mixed her from various other styles We wanted her to be a role model, nice, and kind, and A did not fully meet the role model bit. We went to a average girl, who is also in limbo about her own sneezes. She is not so much a fetish, as much as her sneezes impede her life. If I have more time like I do right now, I'll post concepts of Caity sneezes or more sketch drawings I got like this from the artist to choose from.

cs2k.jpg

Sadie was pretty easy right away, and Sadie was created. On this page also, you see more of version A of Caity. It was carry over from another page of Caity A drawings and angles. The artist went pretty far into development of that character. Not saying she is out of the comic though, she just was not choosen to be our Caity. :)

I hope some of you enjoyed that as well. I received some message requests to see some rough work and concepts of the characters, and sense I got many pages from the artist, I will post them up when there is no new episode. I have no episodes to post here online right now.

Comment, and have fun. Love the great feedback some of you are giving. It's getting in depth, and that is good. :P

Haha, concept art is cool because it's always interesting to see the development of the characters trough the sketches.

Great update again, as always! I agree with you about the unique view of the character. It's cool that he's trying some new things with her.

Archived