Sneeze Fetish Forum

What does your nose look like? I'll show you mine if you will show me yours!

Daphine

So many people have pretty eyes!

and all the lovely noses! I never really paid close attention other than maybe noting the general shape when it came to noses, but they really are so fitting to the faces!

I never thought about my nose either...I guess I like it, I don't have any complaints :vampire:

beautiful, thanks for sharing

:yay: aww thanks!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't believe I'm doing this ><

here goes nothing--

You're so pretty--nose and all. And you look very cool in those shades. Thanks for giving us a peek!

IMG_2969-1.jpgIMG_3008.jpgIMG_2018.jpg

:bleh: Nice nose :)

agreed ^^

-----

to all the people that replied and the person who sent me a PM:

AWW~ You guys are so sweet :angry: thanks!

Before I was regretting posting those, but now I'm not.

Thanks so much ^^=

Oookay! After much trial and error, not to mention frustration, I think I may have finally gotten it!!

However, I am extremely paranoid, since I haven't really shared this fetish with anyone. So the picture is pretty vague; it doesn't really give a great sense of what I look like, but hey, there's a nose, at least! :laugh:

Hope you guys like! :winkkiss:

It's a weird effect, but i think u can still see fairly well:

Photo63.jpg

Oookay! After much trial and error, not to mention frustration, I think I may have finally gotten it!!

You have a very pretty nose and I liked the effect you used. It helps to hide your face while still letting us see your nose :winkkiss:

~ mod note: trimmed quote :laugh:

That effect is absolutely perfect: it lets us see your nose but hides the finder details of your face, while you still look pretty!

You have a lovely nose :santasmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

is this thread still alive? <<;

IF SO HERE BE MY NOSE!!!

....if not... how embarrassing :c

but, anyway. lol, I've gotten right into this 8D

SIDE VIEW: side.png

UNDER SIDE VIEW: under.png

plz pardon the myspace-ish poses & yellowish skin D:.... I was modifying the photos using a blue/green tone-type thing :3....

and I cropped out my nose with some of my face coz it just seemed less alone that way :c

Photo63.jpg

Id have to concur with everyone else, you have a very pretty nose &, from what i can make out of your face, your pretty damn good looking everywhere else.

I admit, I like nose too. I think nose is cute.--Just no as cute as sneeze.

I love to show photo, but I no can. I no know how. No photo I have is allowed to be uploaded.

Photo63.jpg

Id have to concur with everyone else, you have a very pretty nose &, from what i can make out of your face, your pretty damn good looking everywhere else.

i love your nose

I admit, I like nose too. I think nose is cute.--Just no as cute as sneeze.

I love to show photo, but I no can. I no know how. No photo I have is allowed to be uploaded.

open the photo in the 'paint' program if you have it and save it and it will be a smaller file

OR you can go to photobucket.com and upload the photo and just post the link called "direct link" (located under the uploaded photo)

^^ hope that helps!

• 2 months later...

I don't know how I've managed to dug up this post.... whatever I was searching or if I even found it :innocent: but hey.... I have nose pix to post... teeheehee :D so here it goes...

Just a starter... a shadow of my... ahem... manga nose ;)

nose02.jpg

Same angle, more light:)

nose01.jpg

Now a little close up from the front...

nose03.jpg

Growing up I was a little unconfortable having this nose... I thought it was too big... too long.... but then somebody called it manga nose... or ski slope nose (along with finger gliding and sommersaulting :hug:) Funny now seeing how easy it was for other to accept it and make jokes about it helped me accept it myself. Now I love my nose :laugh:

Growing up I was a little unconfortable having this nose... I thought it was too big... too long.... but then somebody called it manga nose... or ski slope nose (along with finger gliding and sommersaulting :winkkiss:) Funny now seeing how easy it was for other to accept it and make jokes about it helped me accept it myself. Now I love my nose :)

I can't believe that this post has been resurrected :rolleyes: Still I'm not complaining, I loved seeing the pictures of other members noses :D

As for your nose honeyb, I think it's a cute little blower :D I don't think you have a ski slope nose at all!

HEY! I just noticed that mine is the 200th reply to this post :D

Guest sneezysandy
Growing up I was a little unconfortable having this nose... I thought it was too big... too long.... but then somebody called it manga nose... or ski slope nose (along with finger gliding and sommersaulting :winkkiss:) Funny now seeing how easy it was for other to accept it and make jokes about it helped me accept it myself. Now I love my nose :)

I can't believe that this post has been resurrected :D Still I'm not complaining, I loved seeing the pictures of other members noses :D

As for your nose honeyb, I think it's a cute little blower :D I don't think you have a ski slope nose at all!

HEY! I just noticed that mine is the 200th reply to this post :)

i love all the noses here !!!

i am proud people with a fetish are so damn cute !!! :rolleyes:

Archived