Sneeze Fetish Forum

What does your nose look like? I'll show you mine if you will show me yours!

Daphine

Uhh.. hee! I thought I might quit just nose-lurking and share B-P

So here's her hugeness:

n1.jpg

n2.jpg

n3.jpg

Feeling brave! :)

Ms. Bug, you have a very cute nose/face! There really is a sort of "joskus hyvää, joskus pahaa" thing about noses and the like, and yours is definitely among the good ones. (I wanted to test my very limited Finnish as well - was that right? :drool:)

Also, I suppose I could show y'all a picture of my own facial shoehorn... when in Rome, right? :drool:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok people! Noob coming through! Make room please! :laugh:

14914l0.jpg

ojl5ll.jpg

I don't have any profile shots because I hate my profile. :laugh:

dude, nice nose! And very nice glasses too! :D

I took mine down. I dont know why.

Or maybe it was because it was becuase there was LOTS of dowloads in my attachments and it was creeping me out slightly... :wheels:

Guest No More Lies
Ok people! Noob coming through! Make room please! :laugh:

14914l0.jpg

ojl5ll.jpg

I don't have any profile shots because I hate my profile. :D

dude, nice nose! And very nice glasses too! :D

Or maybe it was because it was becuase there was LOTS of dowloads in my attachments and it was creeping me out slightly... :P

Why thank you! Nice... shoes? I'm guessing? I'm guessing you have nice shoes. :D

lulz its bcuz ur hott!@ :lol:

Ms. Bug, you have a very cute nose/face! There really is a sort of "joskus hyvää, joskus pahaa" thing about noses and the like, and yours is definitely among the good ones. (I wanted to test my very limited Finnish as well - was that right? :lol:)

Also, I suppose I could show y'all a picture of my own facial shoehorn... when in Rome, right? :D

Thanks! :D "Joskus hyvää, joskus pahaa"? That's "Sometimes good, sometimes bad" like.. "What do you think about your neighbours?" "Joskus hyvää, joskus pahaa"... But I think I get what you mean and it made me blink a couple of times when seeing that there's Finnish words :D And a cool nose, Mr. Stare.

No More Lies, I bet you have a nice profile with that nose. :P

Ok people! Noob coming through! Make room please! :lol:

14914l0.jpg

ojl5ll.jpg

I don't have any profile shots because I hate my profile. :lmfao:

dude, nice nose! And very nice glasses too! :omg:

Or maybe it was because it was becuase there was LOTS of dowloads in my attachments and it was creeping me out slightly... :twisted:

First off thank you No More Lies, you have a very cute nose :lol:

Hippo, to be honest I never really thought about that. Know I wish I had posted my pictures as attachments so I could see how many down loads there were :D Still In my own mind I can't amagin alot of people wanting to down load my nose. Still that is interesting. That is also why I cropped my pictures as far down as I could so you can only see my nose in them. I'm still way to shy to show my whole face on the forum :lol:

Hippo, to be honest I never really thought about that. Know I wish I had posted my pictures as attachments so I could see how many down loads there were :yes: Still In my own mind I can't amagin alot of people wanting to down load my nose. Still that is interesting. That is also why I cropped my pictures as far down as I could so you can only see my nose in them. I'm still way to shy to show my whole face on the forum :yes:

Pff, what rubbish. You have a beautiful nose mate :blink:

I dotn want my picture up either. If i get to know people really well, i show them. But im not posting it up on the net, especially with our school CRACKING down on people who do such a thing. OMG, A FETISH WEBSITE?! *principal dies*

I dotn want my picture up either. If i get to know people really well, i show them. But im not posting it up on the net, especially with our school CRACKING down on people who do such a thing. OMG, A FETISH WEBSITE?! *principal dies*

Glad to know that the US isn't the only country benefiting from the triumph of conservative thinking.

(Now excuse me while I wipe up the sarcasm that dripped off of this post.)

As for the topic - y'all are amazing. Every single one of the women here are absolutely beautiful. (And all you guys are all ugly! :yes: ) But I really admire everyone who's posted a pic here, or in their profile... The reason my pic ain't here? Pure yellow-blooded cowardice! :huh:

My only fear is recognition! :hug:

Hippo, to be honest I never really thought about that. Know I wish I had posted my pictures as attachments so I could see how many down loads there were :rolleyes: Still In my own mind I can't amagin alot of people wanting to down load my nose. Still that is interesting. That is also why I cropped my pictures as far down as I could so you can only see my nose in them. I'm still way to shy to show my whole face on the forum :balloon:

Pff, what rubbish. You have a beautiful nose mate :hug:

First off thank you :blushing:

Next I completely agree with you. When I was in college I teamed up with a couple of my classmates to have our pictures taken down from the directory page for my major. I found it hard to believe that even back then a college would post pictures of it's students on-line for all the world to see B) Believe it or not I'm pretty sure they still do so :D

• 1 month later...

*deja-vu*

As I was catching up on my yahoo E-mail (the secret alter ego one I use for all things forumy) I caught up on an E-mail from Daph who cleverly reminded me, I have yet to splatter my shnoz for your viewing pleasures ... SO!

*deep breath*, the A.G. nose: (oh and please, if you quote this post, leave out the IMG-tags containing the images? my nose and I don't like being quoted like that :innocent: )

ymbeunjict.jpg

bdouevxall.jpg

I took some pictures without the glasses too (because these are the dorky ones I keep by the PC, not the ones I go out of the house with XD) but those somehow came out blurry. For the record, my nose and I are not emo, we just have a hard time taking pictures of ourselves, technically speaking that is laugh.gif . Oh, that and my eyebrows usually look way better, I should do something about that *starts pondering 'bout tweezers* >.<

I love these pictures :innocent: You have such a cute little nose, you lucky girl :P

Now I'm off to go look in the mirror at my own eyebrows (YIKES! ;) )

Okay...finally getting around to showing y'all mine....funnily enough, I took these pics about a month or so before this thread was posted as I wanted to attempt on getting shots of my nose ring :(

s45807734_32939054_9587.jpg

and the close up

s45807734_32939055_9923.jpg

The silvery thing on this one is my nose ring...couldn't get a good picture of it :drool:

*goes back under a rock now to hide at having the nerve to post these*

awwwwwwwwwww, no need to go hide, you have a beautiful nose :)

Awww, thanks. I used to hate it, but in the last few years, I've come to love it.

Okay...finally getting around to showing y'all mine....funnily enough, I took these pics about a month or so before this thread was posted as I wanted to attempt on getting shots of my nose ring :drool:

s45807734_32939054_9587.jpg

and the close up

s45807734_32939055_9923.jpg

The silvery thing on this one is my nose ring...couldn't get a good picture of it :mellow:

*goes back under a rock now to hide at having the nerve to post these*

You must of had a premonition :laugh: and you do have a cute little nose :D

• 2 weeks later...
*deja-vu*

As I was catching up on my yahoo E-mail (the secret alter ego one I use for all things forumy) I caught up on an E-mail from Daph who cleverly reminded me, I have yet to splatter my shnoz for your viewing pleasures ... SO!

*deep breath*, the A.G. nose: (oh and please, if you quote this post, leave out the IMG-tags containing the images? my nose and I don't like being quoted like that :P )

Hey Army Girl, af yafeh!!!

I can't believe I'm doing this ><

here goes nothing--

beautiful, thanks for sharing :vampire:

~ mod note: quote trimmed

Archived