Sneeze Fetish Forum

What does your nose look like? I'll show you mine if you will show me yours!

Daphine

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
I think we should get this thread going once again.

:rolleyes:

Great idea. I'm sure there are many new noses to our community. Not to mention there are probably those folks that at one time would wouldn't, but might just now. :)

Dawnie, long time!

Why don't you resurrect this thread in grand fashion with a nice picture of that lovely face of yours :rolleyes:

Hmmm...okay, I'll play along. :P

Sorry for the blurriness, but this is the only pic I had on my laptop that would even give you an idea of my features. :laugh:

CaliandMe.jpg

It's a bit of crap, but what the hell.

ETA: My profile pic would have sufficed, I think...:laugh: But now that I went through all the work to post this picture, I'm leaving it. :P

Well, I guess that as I'm guilty of bringing back this thread to life, I should be the one posting the first picture.

I play hockey, so, yes, my nose is crooked. :laugh:

Picture!

Hmmm...okay, I'll play along. :P

Sorry for the blurriness, but this is the only pic I had on my laptop that would even give you an idea of my features. :laugh:

CaliandMe.jpg

It's a bit of crap, but what the hell.

ETA: My profile pic would have sufficed, I think...:laugh: But now that I went through all the work to post this picture, I'm leaving it. :P

Wow, so there's the pretty face behind some of the best obs' in this site's history :laugh:

How were you able to insert your pic into the message? It said it wouldn't work for me.

Wow, so there's the pretty face behind some of the best obs' in this site's history :P

How were you able to insert your pic into the message? It said it wouldn't work for me.

Awww, thank you so much for the sweet compliments. :P That was nice.

I used Photobucket, but you could use another photo hosting site. You can copy the image link right from the hosting site, or you can click the Insert Image icon at the top of the posting box and paste in the photo's URL.

I'm notorious for ripping my pictures apart, as a side note. I can pick ten things wrong with the one I posted right off the bat, most importantly that my hair looks short and my eyes look lazy. :laugh: I really don't generally look so messed up...I have long hair and normal eyes, I swear.

Wow, so there's the pretty face behind some of the best obs' in this site's history :P

Awww, thank you so much for the sweet compliments. :laugh: That was nice.

I used Photobucket, but you could use another photo hosting site. You can copy the image link right from the hosting site, or you can click the Insert Image icon at the top of the posting box and paste in the photo's URL.

I'm notorious for ripping my pictures apart, as a side note. I can pick ten things wrong with the one I posted right off the bat, most importantly that my hair looks short and my eyes look lazy. :laugh: I really don't generally look so messed up...I have long hair and normal eyes, I swear.

10230_284437945432_832900432_879815.jpg

Well, your advice for embedding images appears to have worked for me, thanks! Question two would need to be "how to edit messages so I can edit the above response without having to make an entire other post". :laugh:

PS - your picture isn't bad at all! Your hair and eyes look completely normal. If that's "bad", I'd love to see what you'd call a "good" picture of yourself! Perhaps you should share that with the community... :laugh: Besides, if it makes you feel any better, I think this picture of me was after about 6 or 7 cocktails...:P Gotta love weddings!

Mod Note! I should imagine you can't edit at present...... unless you are a Full Member there are strict limits on editing but feel free to ask and we can edit things for you. :laugh:

Glad you figured it out! :yes:

Nice picture. 6 or 7 cocktails do you some good! :blink:

Edited because I don't know how to conjugate verbs, apparently.

I can't believe that this thread is up again after almost three since I started it, I'm SOOOO excited :bleh:

Nicole your nose is SOOO cute and teamcaptain your nose is so YUMMMM! :)

Whats annoying is I cant see half of your beautiful noses. For half the pictures, it says "This image has been removed" Gr

But from what Ive seen you all have lovley noses. Better than mine, I hate mine!!!

Thanks darling! :laugh: I have to say, you're WAY too hard on yourself. You have a lovely nose!!!

Thank you Nicole :)

I think I have gotten a little better in regards too myself image over the past couple of years :omg: . This isn't too say that I love my nose now but I have given up on the idea of rhinoplasty (it's too expensive :rolleyes: ) and have excepted that this is my one and only nose :D

Archived