Sneeze Fetish Forum

hmm... what to do, what to do...

chui

I think it should have been chicken and chicory soup; but, whatever the case, you are right; just add a bit of essence of toad and no one will even notice....

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:drool:

i like chicory in my coffee...

and toads in my head...

ice cream with toffee...

and :D in bed...

uhm.... :eyebrow: gotta hop away now... toadjump2vi1.gif

~courtesy of the wondermous mirf~

Sorry to drag this back to topic, but is it really the case that sniffing a scaphiopus couchi is an acknowledged sternutatory, as stated in the link recently posted by countless from google answers?

Or is this an elaborate hoax; I am slightly suspicious that couchi is an obvious anagram of chui co.

:jawdrop::angry:

just what might you be implicating me in? a massive scheme to trick people into inhaling amphibians for my own sordid amusement? (yes...that does seem like me, doesn't it?) B)

and while i havent seen this specific posting yet, having been off in the land of judoka and high school teaching... *someone save me* i dont find it too awfully hard to beleive. toads, by nature and definition have large glands located behind the cranial ridges, which form a sort of protective poison. this poison has been shown to have hallucinatory effects on many people (from certain species) and i dont doubt that it has a type of allergic reaction for many people....not to mention my herpetology professor mentioned it to us in class, along with a warning... :angry:

What? Accuse you of inventing your own sneezy toad and then slipping it surreptitiously or even sureptilelily under someone's nose so that they are forced to sniff it every day, like a cow, until the inevitable sneeze occurs? I wouldn't dream of it. Mmm, dreams of sneezy toads.

*my evvvvvil plot is working then*

;)

aw carp! i shouldnt have typed that outloud should i have? (can my grammar get any worse?)

:yuck:

Oh dear. Is she unwell?

*le gasp* you threadjacked my threadjack!?!?!?!?!?!?!? can he do that????

Do you mean me? I'm not sure what I did... :) Not a care in the world right now. :P

Just gonna try out some new smileys.

:drunk::):P

Cool, not bad.

:nonono:

Those aren't new smileys.

:santa_1::shaun::P:zorro::):P:spidy::ohwell::nosad::nerd::lookaround::lock::lightbulb:

But I think these might be. Where's Mirf when his presence is required. Probably still too busy partying.

:drunk:

*threadjacks your threadjack's threadjack*

'Ey, Jack!

*Jack from the roleplay between chui and I walks in*

Anyway, really... just testing this... la la la donkey

OMG

New threadjackers as well as new smileys?????

*faint*

:P

Chui get those toady hands off Mirf.....he's MINE!

And who is this Jack Donkey from LA LA? ;) Will he be joining us soon as well??

:nohappy::D

i cannot handle the influx of inanity...

NOOOOO!!!! i have toadally toadnapped mirf... you cannot have him! unless you hand over ShinyBug in his place

and well, Jack... he's a bit of an ass.... *couldnt help myself* i shall now facepalm myself for that bit o nonsense :)

and well, Jack... he's a bit of an ass.... *couldnt help myself* i shall now facepalm myself for that bit o nonsense :D

Well, he is.

So is Stefan. Delilah even said so.

Speaking of Stefan... *brings out the chamomile perfume again* MUAHAHA!!

*giggles maniacally* MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *lovely perfume*

and well...i would hope that mirf knows... if he doesnt...we might have a problem... :blink:

:D

MIIIIIIRRRRRRFFFFFF!!!!! they stole my toads!!!!

:huh:

and they are testing in my threadjack!!!!!!

:D

Archived