Sneeze Fetish Forum

Movie Quote Game.

resolution

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My 11-year-old brother says that quote's from 'Forbidden Planet.' Never heard of that movie myself, but is that right? (Is it cheating to ask my brother...?)

That's right. Thank heaven for little boys. No, that's not a quote. Forbidden Planet, starring Leslie Nielsen. Actually, that sums up the level of my humour, really.

"And I always think that my West window has all the exuberance of Chaucer without, happily, any of the concomitant crudity".

count, I think it was WolfMotaki's turn to post a quote... she was just waiting for confirmation that she had guessed right.

lol no prob...sharing is caring :(

The Care Bear Movie? :laugh:

not a quote!! haha...i meant sharing my turn :D

everybody look at count's quote :wacko:

Sorry about that. Well, there's no reason why there shouldn't be two quotes running at once, espsecially as it doesn't look as if anyone will get mine; which is odd because I thought it was easier than the previous one; I remember Paul Merton quoting it, but then he's a bit bonkers too.

Okay then, just because your quote is obscure ;) I got curious about it, so I looked it up, can't find it...anyhow, second quote:

"Did I NOT instruct that Box 5 was to be left empty?"

"Did I NOT instruct that Box 5 was to be left empty?"

Sings... "the phantom of the opera"!!!!!

Hmmmm.... let's go for: "I wish I knew how to quit you?" for my quote.

Brokeback Mountain!! such a weird movie ;)

"No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world."

Brokeback Mountain!! such a weird movie ;)

"No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world."

I disagree with the "weird movie" quote... it's a beautiful, romantic and extremely tragic story. With regards to your quote, don't you just hate it when you can see the actor, hear the quote in your head, but can't for the life of you remember the name of the damned movie?

Bit of a shot in the dark here (is pretty much experiencing that same blank as kat lol) buuuut...

"Pay it Forward"?

Okay, sorry - I watched it at a sleepover, it was really late/early...might have had something to do with my judgement. Can I be forgiven my careless comment? :)

Haha nope, wrong movie :scared: Hint:

T__ D___ P___'_ S______

The Dead Poet's Society by any chance... have been hearing Robin Williams in my head all day and not been able to think of the name until peaked at your clue!

"I've set my laser from stun to kill"

That is soooo Toy Story!! (nice one kat!)

And the barely managed self-restraint is much appreciated, WM. (winks)

Ok, to keep with the theme of easy ones:

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?!"

I'mma say iz Gladiator. (Forgive my chatspeak just this once, please. I couldn't resist.)

Another easy one for you:

"You lose! Good day, sir!"

AHHHHHH self-restraint will be the end of me!! hehe...any rules on how long to wait before identifying another quote? i've been good for the last three :)

AHHHHHH self-restraint will be the end of me!! hehe...any rules on how long to wait before identifying another quote? i've been good for the last three ;)

No such rule.

hmmm...any unofficial kind of recommendations? Cause I don't want to take over the game, just the world

I suppose I will use my own blonde judgement then hehe...is every four quotes (if I can) too much?

As long as you're not taking like every other quote I don't see a problem lol. And besides, the rest of us will smarten up and get some eventually. (whispers: she has to sleep sometime...)

Ah well...coffee effect wore off ;) So before I *gulp* SLEEP, i'll say: Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory! :D

"Phenomenal cosmic power...itty bitty living space!"

Archived