Sneeze Fetish Forum

Movie Quote Game.

resolution

It's not really a minor quote, and it's a recent and fairly famous film :)

I'm actually rather shocked ashes hasn't ventured a guess yet, as I'm fairly certain he'll have had to sit through it a few times (I know I have! but it was a good flick, so I didn't mind).

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not really a minor quote, and it's a recent and fairly famous film :)

I'm actually rather shocked ashes hasn't ventured a guess yet, as I'm fairly certain he'll have had to sit through it a few times (I know I have! but it was a good flick, so I didn't mind).

suprisingly enough i dont actually own this movie and only saw it once in the theater LOL...i wont guess cause i had to ask somebody while i was on the phone with them.

But you recognized it :laugh: I figured that one would be right up your alley. Anybody else want to have a go at it? I'll post an easier one tomorrow if no one has guessed by then.

OK since we need a new quote and since no one got my last one

"Rum's not drinking, it's surviving". From "The Deep" 1977 starring Robert Shaw, Nick Nolte. One of my favorite movies :twisted:

Here's a new one from one of my ex-boyfriends favorite movies.

"I'll swallow your soul! I'll swallow your soul! I'll swallow your soul,

swallow this. " :sillybounce:

OK since we need a new quote and since no one got my last one

"Rum's not drinking, it's surviving". From "The Deep" 1977 starring Robert Shaw, Nick Nolte. One of my favorite movies :twisted:

swallow this. " :sillybounce:

lol Evil Dead.

"The barrier was not meant to be crossed; the ground is sour"

It's HORTON ;)

New quote.

All right, all right - I get it now <_<

Pet Cemetery!!! Uuh retro :P

Okay, here's mine:

"Terrified... mortified... petrified, stupefied! ... By you.."

Folks, be a bit more patient and allow those whose turn it is to post a quote to come back and post one - some people like confirmation of their correct answer before they post their quote.

Coral, I think we should go with yours for now - krazykat, do you mind if we keep your quote for next time the game goes cold?

OK since we need a new quote and

swallow this. " :)

lol Evil Dead.

I'm sorry but technically that's not correct :(

swallow this. " :)

lol Evil Dead.

Yeah I didn't think much about my answer. O.k. let me do the "math" that I should have done in the first place (Since I didn't remember from which of the three movies it was from) . Given your age, and the assumption that your boyfriend is around the same age, and the fact that the third installment of that horror series has a small underground cult following among people around that age, I'm going to guess Army Of Darkness rather than Evil Dead 2.

O.k. this is the most recent movie quote (From Coral)

swallow this. " ;)

lol Evil Dead.

Yeah I didn't think much about my answer. O.k. let me do the "math" that I should have done in the first place (Since I didn't remember from which of the three movies it was from) . Given your age, and the assumption that your boyfriend is around the same age, and the fact that the third installment of that horror series has a small underground cult following among people around that age, I'm going to guess Army Of Darkness rather than Evil Dead 2.

O.k. this is the most recent movie quote (From Coral)

Wow you really thought this one through :lol: My ex-boyfriend is the one who got me into all the Evil Dead movies and he LOVES to say that quote :)

Unfortunately it was Evil Dead II and not Army Of Darkness :)

So for all of you keeping score at home, that makes it Daphine two for two. First with The Deep, and now Evil Dead II :D

Evil dead 2?!

Would have never chosen it out of the series, I'm surprised I remember the quote at all since I last saw it quite a while ago (I've seen the others much more recently).

So for all of you keeping score at home, that makes it Daphine two for two. First with The Deep, and now Evil Dead II :laugh:

After Daphine enters the game illegally. :P

Folks, be a bit more patient and allow those whose turn it is to post a quote to come back and post one - some people like confirmation of their correct answer before they post their quote.

Coral, I think we should go with yours for now - krazykat, do you mind if we keep your quote for next time the game goes cold?

No problems Lynne!

Sorry Coral, I didn't read the whole thread! I will post my quote the next time I get one right :P

And, to save anyone else who's as lazy as I am from scrolling through... the most recent movie quote (From Coral) is: "Terrified... mortified... petrified, stupefied! ... By you.."

No problems Lynne!

Sorry Coral, I didn't read the whole thread! I will post my quote the next time I get one right :sillybounce:

And, to save anyone else who's as lazy as I am from scrolling through... the most recent movie quote (From Coral) is: "Terrified... mortified... petrified, stupefied! ... By you.."

That's from the movie "A Beautiful mind" :blink: I loved that movie. I still think it's the best one Russell Crowe ever did :ohwell:

Let me know if I'm right becouse I have another great quote to try and stump you all with ;)

Correct :laugh:

I love it too and yes, Russel Crowe did soooo well (though he's also good in gladiator!)

I also loved Russel in "Cinderella Man". I cried so hard when he was begging for money so he could get his children back :)

OK new quote!

"Saw one eat a rocking chair, once. "

• 2 weeks later...
Correct :blushing:

I love it too and yes, Russel Crowe did soooo well (though he's also good in gladiator!)

I also loved Russel in "Cinderella Man". I cried so hard when he was begging for money so he could get his children back :P

OK new quote!

"Saw one eat a rocking chair, once. "

man been a while since i looked to see what the quote was on here..LOL

looks like someone is a fan of jaws :D

"Theres no basement in the alamo"

Definitely a nice one, Fanta - it's from "Gladiator"

I think this one's gettable: "Everyone's trying to get out of Washington - and we're the only schmucks trying to get in..."

Archived