Sneeze Fetish Forum

Movie Quote Game.

resolution

Yay, I've been waiting for one I know since the game started! ;) It's from Aladdin!

And now for mine: "Oh yes, there will be blood"

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"And I always think that my West window has all the exuberance of Chaucer without, happily, any of the concomitant crudity".

Kind Hearts and Coronets :nohappy: ...... Back to HoL now! ^^^^^^

The Saw movies.....

"And, Christmas is cancelled!"

Robin Hood, Prince of Stuff.

"This is getting too hot for me. Au revoir, playactor."

Oops; had to correct my tendency not to include French expressions.

The Saw movies.....

ok i had to look that one up

The Prisoner of Zenda (with Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.)

This..this is ice. This is what happens to water when it gets to cold. This..this is Kent. This is what happens to people when the get to sexually frustrated."

The Saw movies.....

ok i had to look that one up

The Prisoner of Zenda (with Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.)

This..this is ice. This is what happens to water when it gets to cold. This..this is Kent. This is what happens to people when the get to sexually frustrated."

Hey! that's against the rules.

Although I have to say I don't blame Resolution for looking up the quotes... no offense Count my dear, but you're quotes are hard :)

arggg! don't you mean you don't blame Ashes for looking up the quote?

Actually Count's first quote was pretty easy, I just didn't answer it because it was too early in the game, but the other quotes....yikes!

Although I have to say I don't blame Resolution for looking up the quotes... no offense Count my dear, but you're quotes are hard :)

Actually Count's first quote was pretty easy, I just didn't answer it because it was too early in the game, but the other quotes....yikes!

I am SOOOOO sorry!!!!

Must have glanced at the wrong post when typing in the name... So yes, I don't blame Ashes and Resolution is not looking stuff up!

Sooo... are we going with Ashes quote or should Count be allowed to pick another (hopefully easier :blushing:) quote?

Although I have to say I don't blame Resolution for looking up the quotes... no offense Count my dear, but you're quotes are hard :blushing:

I am SOOOOO sorry!!!!

Must have glanced at the wrong post when typing in the name... So yes, I don't blame Ashes and Resolution is not looking stuff up!

Sooo... are we going with Ashes quote or should Count be allowed to pick another (hopefully easier :unsure:) quote?

sorry :), wracked my brain for hours and hours on that last one...go ahead and throw mine out and let someone else quote :goof:.....will stick to rules next time my bad

sorry :), wracked my brain for hours and hours on that last one...go ahead and throw mine out and let someone else quote :blushing:.....will stick to rules next time my bad

Don't worry about it!

So other to Count... we await with tenterhooks your quote!

No pressure, then. I am dreadful at popular culture games because I don't know any; the only things I remember are obscure things from years ago, and I can't tell how difficult they are. But here goes...

" I bought him from an Irishman I met in a pub".

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. GO HP!!!

nice easy one for you - "You might have seen a housefly, maybe even a superfly, but I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly. Ha, ha."

Well, obviously the point is to know the quote without having looked it up (sorry, Ashes). That said, the Count does seem to be on a whole different level of obscure movie connaisseur-ism.

Oblige us with another, old chap?

Well, obviously the point is to know the quote without having looked it up (sorry, Ashes). That said, the Count does seem to be on a whole different level of obscure movie connaisseur-ism.

Mute, see three posts up :(

Current quote is "If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. You have my sword..."

Mute, see three posts up :(

Current quote is "If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. You have my sword..."

Lord Of The Rings.

"Be Afraid...be very afraid".

Note: I'm looking for the original movie that made the tag line famous, it has been satarized in other movies since.

Note: I'm looking for the original movie that made the tag line famous, it has been satarized in other movies since.

That would be "The Fly," with Jeff Goldblum in 1986, I believe, no?

"And another thing... smurfs are asexual! They don't even have reproductive organs under those little white pants!"

That would be "The Fly," with Jeff Goldblum in 1986, I believe, no?

"And another thing... smurfs are asexual! They don't even have reproductive organs under those little white pants!"

ok that movie i own and watch at least 2-3 times a month

that is donnie darko (great weird movie)

im going to go with my other quote when i screwed up

"This..this is ice. This is what happens to water when it gets to cold. This..this is Kent. This is what happens to people when they get to sexually frustrated."

"This..this is ice. This is what happens to water when it gets to cold. This..this is Kent. This is what happens to people when they get to sexually frustrated."

REAL GENIUS! That movie is SO funny.

"Come out the coast, we'll have a good time........."

"Come out the coast, we'll have a good time........."

The wonderful wisdom that is John McClane in Die Hard.

This is a long one, but is a condensed version of one of my favourite movie quotes:

"We may be a small country but we're a great one, too. The country of Shakespeare, Churchill, the Beatles, Sean Connery, Harry Potter. David Beckham's right foot. David Beckham's left foot, come to that"

Love Actually.

"She's so sexy that sometimes I forget she's someone's mother." (I'm not sure how tricky/easy this is, so be kind :))

Zneeze... I think this one is too hard for us uneducated movie buffs! Do you want to suggest another quote?

Archived