Sneeze Fetish Forum

Movie Quote Game.

resolution

:xmastree: Sorry... um...

"I have nipples Greg. Can you milk me?"

Don't apologise! I was only asking since it is a fun game and no-one had got your quote after two days and I'd hate to see the game die out! :)

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:laugh: Sorry... um...

"I have nipples Greg. Can you milk me?"

Meet The Parents

I think it was Deniro.

"The Memories will be so thick, they'll have to brush them away from their faces"

How weird is that... I was going to use a quote from that speech as my next quote!

"Field of Dreams"

Hmmmm.... "That's all you got, lady. Two wrong feet in fucking ugly shoes!"

Erin Brockovich! Just watched that recently ;)

"Blessed are the forgetful: for they get the better even of their blunders."

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind although I think Nietzsche got there first....

This is a long one but I couldn't bear to just take a little bit of the quote and post it:

"Well, what the hell did you know? Did you know how bad things were for me? No, because you wouldn't even open my letters. If you had even answered one, just one! Told me what a jerk I was, anything! But you didn't. You took your friendship away without even discussing it with me. So, thank you very much for forgiving me. But I don't forgive you!"

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind although I think Nietzsche got there first....

This is a long one but I couldn't bear to just take a little bit of the quote and post it:

"Well, what the hell did you know? Did you know how bad things were for me? No, because you wouldn't even open my letters. If you had even answered one, just one! Told me what a jerk I was, anything! But you didn't. You took your friendship away without even discussing it with me. So, thank you very much for forgiving me. But I don't forgive you!"

Hmmmm I think that one was too hard and that I should never post a quote whilst watching the movie in question! For those of you who are interested it was from Beaches.

So in honour of the holidays: "Look, Daddy. Teacher says, every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings"

"Its a Wonderful Life" my dad loves this movie and watches it every time the christmas season comes around.

Hmmmmm im trying to think of something not to hard.

"I'm just saying that I wash and dry; I'm like a single mother. Look, we all know home-ec is a joke - no offense - it's just that everyone takes this class to get an A, and it's bullshit"

"Its a Wonderful Life" my dad loves this movie and watches it every time the christmas season comes around.

Hmmmmm im trying to think of something not to hard.

"I'm just saying that I wash and dry; I'm like a single mother. Look, we all know home-ec is a joke - no offense - it's just that everyone takes this class to get an A, and it's bullshit"

I've never even seen the whole movie, but that first line sounds like Superbad; is it?

"Thanks for the ride lady! hey lady, thanks for the ride!"

Creep Show 2

I hope it's ok if I looked online :cryhappy:

"Rum's not drinking, it's surviving".

Well, I think our unofficial rule is that we have to know it without looking it up.

That said, your quote was pretty hilarious (since I'd heard something similar tonight from my grandfather as passed out shots tonight when we came in from the cold :santa:)

Well since no one has answered Daphine's yet anyway, I'll just do what was done the last time some one looked up a quote and give another one.

"Go ahead...make my day"

Well since no one has answered Daphine's yet anyway, I'll just do what was done the last time some one looked up a quote and give another one.

"Go ahead...make my day"

Hmmmm.... I take it you were looking for the original movie (Sudden Impact) and not any of the movies it has been quoted in since (e.g. Back to the Future)?

For the next quote, let's go with: "What can you tell me about a seven foot lunatic hacking away with a broadsword at one o'clock in the morning, New York City, 1985?"

For the next quote, let's go with: "What can you tell me about a seven foot lunatic hacking away with a broadsword at one o'clock in the morning, New York City, 1985?"

Not actually sure of this at all, but I have an inkling...is it "Highlander"?

~Me

Not actually sure of this at all, but I have an inkling...is it "Highlander"?

~Me

Yes it's Highlander

SneezeChick, where are you? :)

Ooh, ooh wait. I know this one, let me think for a minute.

:twisted: Oh, I know, it's from TYS' last post. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well then we need a new quote now! :P SneezeChick, where are you? :lol:

Sneezechick comes and goes with the wind, we could be waiting for a while. :P

Well then we need a new quote now! :D SneezeChick, where are you? :lol:

Sneezechick comes and goes with the wind, we could be waiting for a while. :P

Hey! I resent resemble that remark! :lol:

And, I was waiting for confirmation of my guess (for longer than it took me to answer resolution's post :P), because I really didn't know if I was right or not. So, now, let's see...

"You're all welcome in New York. Not in my apartment, you understand. But in the city."

~Me

Well then we need a new quote now! :D SneezeChick, where are you? :lol:

Sneezechick comes and goes with the wind, we could be waiting for a while. :)

Hey! I resent resemble that remark! ;)

And, I was waiting for confirmation of my guess (for longer than it took me to answer resolution's post :P), because I really didn't know if I was right or not. So, now, let's see...

"You're all welcome in New York. Not in my apartment, you understand. But in the city."

~Me

well i think its joes apartment and yes i'll need confirmation b4 moving along with a quote LOL

~Me

well i think its joes apartment and yes i'll need confirmation b4 moving along with a quote LOL

No, sorry. :-(

Next!

~Me

well, not every movie has to be a blockbuster :drool:

I guess that last quote is what you meant :laugh:

Unless that is a minor quote from a popular film.

Archived