Sneeze Fetish Forum

Movie Quote Game.

resolution

"I can't believe you people. I come for you, and you want to stay, I let you stay and you want to go. "

Meet Joe Black. I loved that movie. Brad Pitt never looked hotter. :D

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes Dawnie ... Let's have yours now.

Oops sorry. Hmmmm let me see.

"You are the mother-f##king anti-Christ!!!!"

Labyrinth :lol: I love that movie!

"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends."

Labyrinth B) I love that movie!

"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends."

I don't know the movie, but I love the quote. I must use this. :)

Labyrinth B) I love that movie!

I don't know the movie, but I love the quote. I must use this. :)

I want to say I know that quote, but for the life of me I can't come up with the movie!!!! It's driving me crazy! I love that quote, too!

Labyrinth :) I love that movie!

I don't know the movie, but I love the quote. I must use this. :hug:

I want to say I know that quote, but for the life of me I can't come up with the movie!!!! It's driving me crazy! I love that quote, too!

Hint: it's a MAGICAL quote B)

I know that quote! It's from one of the Harry Potter movies! Sorcerer's Stone I believe?

How about this one. It might be a teeny bit obscure, but we'll see. I'll give two lines just to help people along.

Character A: Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?

Character B: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Ooo, two in a row that I know! I was going to answer Kiwi, but VFP beat me to it. VFP's quote is from Donnie Darko!

Okay, my turn.

All I want to do is graduate from high school, go to Europe, marry Christian Slater, and die. Now it may not sound too great to a sconehead like you, but I think it's swell. And you come along and tell me I'm a member of the hairy mole club so you can *throw* things at me?

Ooo, two in a row that I know! I was going to answer Kiwi, but VFP beat me to it. VFP's quote is from Donnie Darko!

Okay, my turn.

All I want to do is graduate from high school, go to Europe, marry Christian Slater, and die. Now it may not sound too great to a sconehead like you, but I think it's swell. And you come along and tell me I'm a member of the hairy mole club so you can *throw* things at me?

Oooo I know this. This is from a movie that spawned one of my favorite TV shows. Buffy The Vampire Slayer! B)

Oooo I know this. This is from a movie that spawned one of my favorite TV shows. Buffy The Vampire Slayer! B)

You got it! Your turn, Dawnie. :)

Sex and the City!!

(I think...)

"A lot of people enjoy being dead. But they are not dead, really. They're just backing away from life. Reach out. Take a chance Get hurt even. But play as well as you can. Go team, go! Give me an L. Give me an I. Give me a V. Give me an E. L-I-V-E. LIVE! Otherwise, you got nothing to talk about in the locker room."

Sex and the City!!

(I think...)

"A lot of people enjoy being dead. But they are not dead, really. They're just backing away from life. Reach out. Take a chance Get hurt even. But play as well as you can. Go team, go! Give me an L. Give me an I. Give me a V. Give me an E. L-I-V-E. LIVE! Otherwise, you got nothing to talk about in the locker room."

You are correct and I have no clue what yours is from. :o

Sex and the City!!

(I think...)

I'm pretty sure (not 100%) that SomethingClever's quote is from Harold and Maude. Just saw that movie recently!

Here's mine:

Listen, here's what I think. I think that we can't go around...measuring our goodness by what we don't do. By what we deny ourselves, what we resist, and who we exclude. I think...we've got to measure goodness by what we embrace, what we create...and who we include.

oh my god, I got one! LOL (and I've only seen that movie ONCE)....

here's one of Demon's favorites:

"No, Elvis is NOT dead, he just went home!"

guys... really???? No one has seen Men in Black? ugh. That's one of the best lines in that movie :)

Alright, an easy one then :sillybounce:

I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft!
I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft!

That would be Ghostbusters. :) Here's mine.

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day."

Oooh this looks fun:) Haven’t played yet.

And that would be from The Notebook. Lovely movie.

How about: “I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm going to take a stand. I'm going to defend it. Right or wrong, I'm going to defend it.”

Archived