Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

Gah! Forgot to add one of my own! How about Ichabod Crane from the new Fox version of Sleepy Hollow? I know it hasn't come out yet, but still... I adore him already!

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gah! Forgot to add one of my own! How about Ichabod Crane from the new Fox version of Sleepy Hollow?

I would say that he would have a lengthy buildup, but would only result in one softer sneeze rather than a larger sneeze that a long buildup should result in. How would the Wicked Witch of the West (Theodora) from "Oz, the Great and Powerful" sneeze?

I would say that Theodora would sneeze quite exaggeratedly, like 'Ha-EH-shoo' and she would turn her head to the side, and would not cover her mouth and nose with her hands. She would not apologise, instead just brushing the sneeze away with a shake of the head. (Sorry if it's not great, I'm pretty new :) )

How would Novak Djokovic sneeze?

• 3 weeks later...

Novak Djokovic would have two sneezes in rapid succession, with a moderate buildup before the first sneeze. Gretchen Wilson will let loose her powerful sneezes, while exaggerating the CHAOO!! part of her waist-bending sneeze. And of course Avril Lavigne would have a girly sneeze with a lengthy but quiet buildup to avoid detection. A small little, ksshiii! would come out of her dainty nostrils. Now how would Sabine Lisicki sneeze?

Haha, oh god, I just realized that I said Cullen instead of Hale. It's been like a year since I've been into Twilight. XD Oh. and Jazz, thank you for that fantastic, er.. demonstration? Whatever you would call it, I LOVED IT hahaa. <3

Alice, Alice... dramatic and vocal build up for sure, the sneeze would be loud yet dainty -- if it was a small fit, or multiples, they would get wetter as the fit continued. Helpless, desperate, maybe a bit surprised-sounding too.

Hahaha, I can't really think of a character from a popular series right now. dead.gif I'm happy indulging others, but not myself. xD

Hmm... Kyle Broflovski from South Park. The cute teenage fandom version of him, like the one in this picture.

I was just reading through the beginning of this enourmous thread and stumbled upon your post, really excited for an answer, but nobody ever did answer this one, did they? Now... I love Kyle, so let me try.

I'd imagine a pretty quiet, quick sneeze with some build-up. It would be a little wet, but he would try to hide that and most likely use his mittens to stifle! Also, he would turn away from everyone and try to pretend that nothing happened. Afterwards, his nose would be slightly pink. And if he had a cold, his sneezes would be slightly more forceful, but if he was around people he'd always try to stifle them.

Does anyone know Jace from the Mortal Instruments and has any ideas? By any chance? :) If not, please continue with Sabine Lisicki, ThePokeFan's suggestion. ;)

Yay, a character I've heard of! :D I think Kaiba would probably try to hold it off as long as possible, and then stifle it. Then glare at anybody who dared to point it out.

Astral from Yugioh Zexal? *so sorry for the pattern*

It's okay

Astral would if he had to sneeze would keep it unnoticed by Yuma and probably would stifle it too

How would Zane Truesdale from Yugioh GX sneeze?

Hmm, I'd say Zane probably wouldn't fight it too much, just let it run its course, but make sure to keep it covered.

How about Yami Bakura from Yugioh? (There a lot of characters in the Yugioh series XD We could potentially keep this up a while.)

(Yes we can)

He scares me so he would probably have a scary sneeze as well

(All I could think of for him)

How would Yusei from 5d's sneeze?

Yusei seems pretty cool and collected, so I think his sneeze would be similar. Maybe just a quick stifle into his fist, with his brow knitting if a fit ensued.

How would Hackus from the new Smurfs 2 movie sneeze? //don't judge me//

Well you kind of have to let someone who HAS seen it to answer, so everyone can get their own question answered.

Dude a ton of people participate in this so it might get answered then? Like it's kinda just 'answer if you know it', no one question is like reserved...

Like most people just comment on the ones that they do know so everyone can get a hopefully detailed response to their question.

Okay so I think I've seen enough trailers with Hackus to do this

He would have a loud, messy sneeze (Still can't spell sneezes out)

So now how would Jack Atlas from Yugioh 5d's sneeze?

So now how would Jack Atlas from Yugioh 5d's sneeze?

Ahh! He's cute. biggrin.png For some reason I imagine him holding his fist up to block it, and the sound I think would be something like "HEH'chshhh!" ... Or something like that, I think. ^^

Grell Sutcliff from Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji? (Regular Grell or butler!Grell, I'm curious about both... XD)

• 2 weeks later...

I think N's sneezes would definitely sneak up on him, and he'd be in the middle of speaking when his breath suddenly snags. His sneezes would be breathy with a build up, like "Hah...hahh...haeEHHSheuhh!!"

How would Jean from Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin sneeze?

How would Jean from Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin sneeze?

I think he'd have a pretty loud (but not obnoxiously so) sneeze, probably three in a row in slow succession, getting slightly louder/wetter as they progressed. Something like, "HarESCH! ...HarESCHuhh! ...HarESCHooh!"

How would Rick Grimes from "The Walking Dead" sneeze?

Rick would probably have a pretty loud, strong sneeze, I think. And that he'd probably have a bit of a build up--something that would tell him he was about to sneeze, but not that far in advance. And he'd probably only sneeze once or twice. Probably like,

"Hhh... huh.. Hh'EHSHTCHH-uh!!"

How would Leo Valdez from Rick Riordan's Heroes of Olympus series sneeze?

How would Leo Valdez from Rick Riordan's Heroes of Olympus series sneeze?
Leo's nose would flair slightly and a soft single sneeze would be the result. Little buildup between the initial tickle and the soft sneeze to follow. How would Princess Yue from "Avatar The Last Airbender" sneeze?

How about Soul from Soul Eater?

I think he'd have a pretty loud, kind of startling sneeze, that'd sound pretty wet. Kind of like, "Huh-ESSH!" It'd probably bend him at the waist, and might be followed by another one a few seconds after the first.

How would Merle Dixon from The Walking Dead sneeze? (Don't judge me, I just find him weirdly hot :P)