Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

Okay well I had to youtube him, but from what I've observed, he'd probably have a very powerful sneeze-he'd probably press his fist hard against his nose to try and catch the sneeze, but it'd still be very loud, like, "huRUSHHOOO!" And just one powerful sneeze, I can't see him having fits.

Odd request, since she only appeared in one episode, but I just adore Missy Cooper from the Big Bang Theory. So how would she.sneeze?

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm. Well, I think her sneezes would sound like a surprise, kind of like she wasn't expecting it. Small, and quite feminine.

How about Killua or Kurapika from Hunter x Hunter?

• 1 month later...

I'll go with Killua from that show, and he would have two sneezes, not in rapid succession though. He would have a quick sneeze, then a lengthy buildup to the next sneeze, which would be a little more powerful than the first.

How would Carol from "The Looney Tunes Show" sneeze?

How would Carol from "The Looney Tunes Show" sneeze?

I think Carol would have a really feminine, but still pretty loud, sneeze, like a high-pitched "Hii-SHOOO!" Probably just one at a time, but it would be the sort that would bend her at the waist dramatically.

How would the Doc from "The Heart, She Holler" sneeze? (Don't judge me. :P)

How would the Doc from "The Heart, She Holler" sneeze? (Don't judge me. tonguesmiley.gif)

Interesting, anyway he/she (really don't know) would have a fairly feminine sneeze with a tailing chooo at the end. Just one though.

How would Tina Russo from "The Looney Tunes Show" sneeze?

• 3 weeks later...

Tina doesn't seem like she would care too much about being polite with sneezes. Probably just give a cartoony hitch before snapping forward with a sneeze. Probably something rough, but not loud, like 'IhhHEHshooh!!"

How would Grover Underwood from Percy Jackson and the Olympians sneeze? (But for the love of God, not the awful movie version x.x).

I think Grover's sneeze would be surprisingly loud and it'd would sneak up on him with almost no build up so that afterwards he'd be a bit dazed and would maybe shake his head to clear it or blink a couple of times or something. Sort of like,

"HEtTChhSHUu!" And he might sneeze once or twice but almost never more.

@Galaxy: PS. I love you for adding that bit about the movie. I hated that thing so much. Anybody who hates it too is most definitely a friend of mine. :)

How would Peter Parker from The Amazing Spiderman movie (the one with Andrew Garfield) sneeze?

Peter parker would definitely have an unrestrained andwet sounding sneeze, maybe it would snap his neck forward pretty harshly but not bend him at the waist. Sounding like "Heh-atchiew" maybe if it was more violent with a little groan of relief afterward.

Hope that was okay :) anyone know what Chris Halliwell from Charmed sneezes might sound like?

Well Chris would try not to draw attention to him. He'd probably try to hold it back but fail and up stifling it at this point the Charmed ones would notice but drop the subject after a while. Then another louder sneeze would sneak up on Chris causing them to jump.

good character I love charmed.

Okay so how would the undertaker from black butlers sneezes sound like?

Hm, I'd say something sounding ticklish and desperate, maybe wettish. Good choice, btw. Love Black Butler (:

How about Billy Bibbit, from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest?

How about Billy Bibbit, from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest?

Good choice! I think he's have a pretty loud sneeze (not like a shout-sneeze but pretty vocal), something that would jerk him forward really harshly, with not much build-up but a long beginning (if that makes sense), like "HeeeehEHHSCHOOuhh!" with a bit of a gruff release at the end. I think it would knock the breath out of him too.

Since I didn't get a very satisfactory answer last time (whistle.gif ) how would the Doc from "The Heart, She Holler" sneeze? (Google is your friend. :P)

Since I didn't get a very satisfactory answer last time (whistle.gif ) how would the Doc from "The Heart, She Holler" sneeze? (Google is your friend. :P)

I'll have you know I watched clips of this show on youtube so I could deliver you a satisfactory answer~

The Doc would, I think, have a rather cartoony sneeze. With many dramatic hitches and head-rearing, as well as nose twitches. The sneeze itself would probably sound like AshEUHHH!! with his accent evident in it.

How would Cedric from Sofia the First sneeze? (Don't judge me :P)

• 3 weeks later...

Cedric would be refined and try to stifle his sneezes causing rapid fit that would until he sneezed unstifled.

Haymich sink he's drunk most of the time would probably have a messy sloppy uncovered sneeze that would go all over the place.

Loki from Thor or the Avengers

Cedric would be refined and try to stifle his sneezes causing rapid fit that would until he sneezed unstifled.

Haymich sink he's drunk most of the time would probably have a messy sloppy uncovered sneeze that would go all over the place.

Loki from Thor or the Avengers

I could see him stifling it completely. Like, to the point where no one could hear it. And if he did, he'd probably say that only mortals sneeze.

Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter.

I can see Luna twitching her nose and sniffling for a few minutes and failing to do anything about the impending sneeze. There would be several quiet, protracted false starts, before finally she lets out a small "hpptch!" She wouldn't blow her nose afterward.

Ryuugazaki Rei from Free! Iwatobi Swim Club.

Wow okay first of all thank you for being a huge sweetheart and answering both like wow I just put Haymitch cause I figured no one knew Cedric to answer it lol (and wow the both of those were majorly cute and to die for aaaaa /)u(\ )

Ryuugazaki Rei from Free! Iwatobi Swim Club.

Oh gosh he's such a big cutie.

I think he would have an itch for a long time before he let himself sneeze. Like just politely rubbing his nose and wrinkling it til he finally can't hold back a volumous "HaAHSHEuhh!!" He'd probably apologize quickly afterward and clear his throat.

How bout Chihiro Fujisaki from Dangan Ronpa? (crossed out for spoilers: Whichever you believe, if they're male or female, answer it however you believe. I roll with both so it don't matter~)

To match his weak, sort of gentle nature/appearance, I think he would stifle at all costs (also because he wouldn't want to draw attention to himself?). There would be the initial "hehhh'nnngcxt", but with a vocal little "chuh" exhale of air directly afterwards. If it were to be unstifled, I think just a simple "huh'kesssh" into cupped hands.

(Sorry if this is wildly inaccurate - I haven't come across the fandom before, and I sorta based it off a general description of the character in a wikipedia article? *cue nervous laughter* :laugh: )

How about the gorgeous man in my icon? Captain Jack Harkness, anyone? (From Doctor Who and Torchwood).

There's actually a video of sneezing and his is high pitch and I have a feeling he'd d o his best to stop it. He would hold it back in public and be teased about it. He probably prefers to do it on his own time in private.

L from Death Note

It's a bit hard to detach my mind from Barrowman's own sneeze ( *shakes fist* Barrowman!), but.... I think Cap'n Jack would probably attempt silent stifles at first, in an effort to avoid attention from the rest of the team, but would ultimately lose control and end up in a rapid fire, fittish burst of intense, moderately loud, all consuming sneezes.

Return to Fruits Basket, how about Haru Sohma?

ETA: Blaaaaah, simultaneous posting! And I am not familiar enough with Death Note to offer anything. D:

Edited by Ouroboros

I know both the characters on offer, so I'll answer for both.

L would probably need to sneeze for a good ten minutes before he gave any outward sign whatsoever of needing to sneeze. When he did sneeze, it would be a quick duck of the head, with almost no sound. It would be very messy though, and would require him to blow his nose or sniffle endlessly for the next ten or fifteen minutes...which he would probably do unless Watari gave him a tissue.

Haru would have a loud, explosive sneeze that would sound like he was shouting angrily. "HRARR-SCHH-OO!" It would generally happen twice, though the second sneeze would be much gentler. "Hiipk-chh!"

Levi from Attack on Titan?

AUH Levi's such a rude little cutie. I wish he would have big, dramatic sneezes (happy sighing) but I think he would have a quick 'tsHH!" of a stifle, if he ever allowed himself the weakness of sneezing :P

How would Kristoff from the new Disney movie Frozen sneeze?

Oh um he'd probably try to hold it off unsuccessfully and end up sneezing loudly and wetly. Blushing when people jump apologizing afterwards.

I love dis movie.

ummmmm Merlin from well Merlin?

ummmmm Merlin from well Merlin?

The BBC show Merlin? LOVE that show! I think Merlin would have a very wet, medium volume sneeze, sort of "Ehh-tschuh!" sound. And he'd cover poorly, spraying everywhere and making Arthur angry. yay.gif

Okay, so many choices.... Enjolras as played by Aaron Tveit?

• 4 weeks later...

His sneeze would have a large buildup followed by a dainty, ehhchooo.

How would Anna from the movie "Frozen" sneeze?