Sneeze Fetish Forum

W.I.N.'s drabble thread

W.I.N.

Prompt: #119 Fire

Fandom/Orginal: Supernatural

Disclaimer: This is a disclaimer. Note how it disclaims!

Word count: 100

“Do you smell something?” Sam whispers, bringing his flashlight around, the beam illuminating a complicated pattern of cobwebs.

Dean glares, bleary-eyed. “HPKSCH! Doh, I dod't sbell adythig. I habed't sbelled adythig id days. Whad, you sbell sobethig?”

Sam makes an I-don't-know-face, tilts his head. “Not sure. We're sure this is a ghost?”

“Preddy sure. HKRRTSCH!” Dean sneezes into a cupped palm. “You sbell sulfur or sobethig?”

“No, it's something else. Hard to tell with all this dust.”

“I cad't tell. Whad is it?”

Sam's eyes widen, and he grabs Dean's arm. “Fire!”

Prompt: #120 Touch

Disclaimer: This, too, is a disclaimer. It, too, disclaims.

Dean is pretty sure he's on fire. Everything's dark, and he can feel the walls closing in. It's hot, and he's suffocating, shoving at the thick air that's threatening to smother him. The smoke is filling his lungs, making him cough and choke. A dim part of his mind reminds him that being on fire is bad.

There's something cool on his head, a low voice murmuring to him. “Shh, it's okay. Relax, I've got you.”

“S-S'm.”

Sam smiles. “You have a fever. Just try to sleep, okay?”

He nods weakly, relaxes under Sam's touch. Drifts away.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, GOD I was scared all this goodnees had disappeared for good when the forums were on the fritz - so I took matters into my own hands! Did you know all 120 drabbles make up 46 pages in a textfile? Well, THEY DO!! Now I can read them any time, anywhere! *GRINS*

W.I.N. - you are really really awesome dude!

:)

LOL

As a matter of fact, I *did* know that it's 46 pages long. Imagine that! :)

I'm very flattered that you took the time to copy them all, though. :jump:

~W.I.N.

Oh, GOD I was scared all this goodnees had disappeared for good when the forums were on the fritz - so I took matters into my own hands! Did you know all 120 drabbles make up 46 pages in a textfile? Well, THEY DO!! Now I can read them any time, anywhere! *GRINS*

W.I.N. - you are really really awesome dude!

:twisted:

Riiiight, Dean. You didn't want a massage from Sam at ALL. :P

I love Sam following the sneezes to find Dean.

I made comments yesterday but they seem to have mysteriously not shown up. For the record, I'm (a) caught up and (:D in love with this drabble thread.

Yay, I'm so glad this forum is back up and running so I can read your lovely drabbles

Aww, thank you!

*beams*

Riiiight, Dean. You didn't want a massage from Sam at ALL. :P

I love Sam following the sneezes to find Dean.

*cough*

No, Dean doesn't want ANYTHING like that. Take that how you will. :(

A pod person with a cold.

*adores*

I quite liked that one myself. Dean's having all sorts of chick-flick moments lately. If he weren't sick, he'd be mortified. :blushing:

I love em!!!!!!!!!!

See!! The exclamation marks is for you!!!!!!

LOL!

I love these! Can't wait for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):D:D:D

Yay exclamation marks!

I've been neglecting these in favour of my longer fic, but I'll try to get back to them ASAP.

I made comments yesterday but they seem to have mysteriously not shown up. For the record, I'm (a) caught up and (:D in love with this drabble thread.

Huh. Weird. I'm glad you're still enjoying them! Two more coming up.

~W.I.N.

Prompt: #121 Nuzzle

Disclaimer: They chewed through the ropes last night and escaped. Bummer.

“Aww, c'mon Sam, he's cute!” Dean fondles the puppy's floppy ears, and the puppy nuzzles at his hand, licking enthusiastically.

“Hih... I d-didn't... hi'ihiih! Hep-KSHH!” Sam pinches his nose shut, to little visible effect. His eyes are streaming after only seconds of contact with the puppy, and Dean sighs, wishing not for the first time that they could have had a dog growing up. “Hii'iihih... Hep-KSHH! Uh... he's really c-cute... hii'ih... cad't breathe...”

“You okay?”

“Uh... I'll waid outside. Tagke your tibe.” Sam gives him an apologetic look, but suddenly Dean's not sure what for.

Prompt: #122 Office

Disclaimer: Maybe next time I'll try handcuffs. Not as easy to chew through...

“I'b dot goig bagk id there!” Dean is going through a third tissue, the others crumpled in his pocket. “ESCHEWW! Who the hell keeps potpourri id their office, adyway?” he asks petulantly.

Sam pats him on the shoulder. “Sorry, dude. She's about a million years old. I'm surprised she's not retired.”

“Heh... HESHEWW! God... Why couldn't it be vabpires? I'b dot allergic to vabpires,” he complains, doubles over again. “ESCHEWW!”

“Why don't you see if there's any Benadryl left in the car? I got this.”

Dean stares at him blearily, relents. “Thagk you.”

Totally agree with that!!!!!!!!

How can you neglect these? Although I am enjoying the other fic as well!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww. Adorable. :)

Thank you!

I finally got around to writing a couple more. That other fic is eating my brain.

Totally agree with that!!!!!!!!

How can you neglect these? Although I am enjoying the other fic as well!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your wish is my command. :)

~W.I.N.

Prompt: #123 Bathroom

Disclaimer: So I know this guy whose best friend's cousin's girlfriend once caught sight of someone off the set at a doughnut shop, but otherwise I'm not connected to Supernatural in any way.

A/N: I'm sort of kind of continuing the story from prompt 121, but again, this one pretty much stands on its own.

Sam is wheezing painfully by the time they get back to the motel, has fumbled his inhaler from the first aid kit and has already taken two puffs, to no visible effect. He practically bolts from the car, keeps his distance from Dean, points inside.

“Bathroob. Dow.” He coughs, buries his nose in his sleeve. “Hep-KSHH!” He sucks in another wheezing breath. “Dod't... cobe out... udtil you're... dog-free.”

“Sure you don't need a hospital?”

“Jusd... shower before I do,” Sam manages a weak smile, sucks on his inhaler again.

“It really was a cute puppy.”

“Yeah.”

Prompt: #124 Park

Disclaimer: So, it turns out that kidnapping people from TV shows is illegal, and I had to give 'em back.

“Dean's taking me to the park!” Sammy informs his father, bouncing.

Only five-year-olds get this overjoyed at the idea of swings, John thinks. He looks over at his eldest, who's trying to tie his bootlaces, coughing. Doesn't like the look of him: cheeks flushed, eyes too bright.

“I think Dean ought to stay in bed, tiger. How about I take you instead?”

“You sick, Dean?” Dean's coughing too hard to answer. Sombre eyes turn to John. “I think we should stay and take care of Dean.”

John ruffles his hair. “You're a good kid, Sammy.”

Awwww....poor Sammy muffin. Takes him and snuggles him. All sniffly and sneezy and wheezy with his floppy hair. I can take good care of him. It's ok, my dog hates my bed, so he doesn't come in here to sleep, and I have the air purifiers on cuz I'm allergic to my dog

These poor muffins. I love what you do to them.

AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love love love these drabbles!!!!

PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally own Sammy myself...

It just goes without saying

Weechesters melt my heart into a puddle of warm fuzzy goo.

Love 'em. Your drabbles, that is. And little Winchesters! :twisted:

Thank you! The Winchesters also turn my heart in a puddle of goo. They have that effect on people.

Awwww....poor Sammy muffin. Takes him and snuggles him. All sniffly and sneezy and wheezy with his floppy hair. I can take good care of him. It's ok, my dog hates my bed, so he doesn't come in here to sleep, and I have the air purifiers on cuz I'm allergic to my dog

These poor muffins. I love what you do to them.

They ARE poor muffins and I am very very mean to them.

AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love love love these drabbles!!!!

PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally own Sammy myself...

It just goes without saying

Oh, I totally plan on continuing, no worries there.

Thanks for all the love! (You *will* share Sammy with the rest of us, right?)

~W.I.N.

I can't find any of them after 117!

That's weird. I see 'em just fine, on pages 14 & 15. Maybe you should post to the technical help section of the forum if you're still having trouble?

~W.I.N.

Agghhghhhh... the office one with the potpourri... *explodes*

I just realized that like whoever that was whose comment I was reading (*blanks*) that you've totally still been posting and they just haven't been showing up in my outline view.

And now to gobble these like so much potpourri-flavoured candy. Or. Something way better.

Archived