Sneeze Fetish Forum

W.I.N.'s drabble thread

W.I.N.

Okay, I'm late to the party, but I saw the drabble challenge and thought "Hey, I can do that!"

So here I am having fun playing with words. I'm going to try for 100 words exactly per drabble, but I don't know how long it'll last. I'm also going to try doing them in the order in which they were presented, so that I make sure I don't forget any (I have a mind like a sieve). Since I'm on a Supernatural kick, I'm guessing most of the drabbles will centre around that, but that may change. I will give warnings if I do change my mind halfway through, I promise. :drool:

(Also, I'm not giving up on my other Supernatural fic, just for the record)

For the record, the prompts are:

1 – Kink 2 - Science Fiction 3 – Frightened 4 – Fake 5 – Pencil 6 – Squint 7 – Misplaced 8 – Joy 9 – Touched 10 – Cough 11 – Hot/Cold 12 – Sin 13 – Care 14 – Frail 15 – The End 16 – Three 17 – Never 18 – Midnight 19 – Promise 20 – Fight 21 – Pollen 22 – Embarrassment 23 – Alcohol 24 – Mask 25 – Mistake 26 – Suspicion 27 – Disagreement 28 – Assignment 29 – Purple 30 – June 31 – Calculating 32 – Fall 33 – Cry 34 – Relief 35 – Breath 36 – Miserable 37 – Chocolate 38 – Violent 39 – Muffle 40 – Swift 41 – Run 42 – Poison 43 – Contagion 44 – Tissue 45 – Sore 46 – Enraptured 47 – Wary 48 – Pathetic 49 – Sweat 50 – Gentle 51 – Milk 52 – Ravenous 53 – Blanket 54 – Needles 55 – Sports 56 – Ruin 57 – Lovely 58 – Hospital 59 – Annoying 60 – Mother 61 – Bike 62 – Idiot 63 – Puppy 64 – Control 65 – Unfair 66 – Similarities 67– Raincoat 68 – Worship 69 – Attitude 70 – Fuck 71 – Confession 72 – Floor 73 – Remedy 74 – Don’t 75 – Ego 76 – Heartless 77 – Lullaby 78 – Secret 79 – Shut Up 80 – Music 81 – Grudge 82 – Solitude 83 – Magic 84 – Dirty 85 – City 86 – Teacher 87 – Sky 88 – Hypocrite 89 – Tattoo 90 – Money 91 – Childhood 92 – Goodbye 93 – Victory 94 – Weather 95 – Photo 96 – Rage 97 – Internet 98 – Fashion 99 – Favor 100 – Lazy 101 – Airplane

:::ETA:::

Turns out that due to a numbering glitch, there are actually 101 prompts. I am unfussed, but have updated the list to reflect this.

:::End ETA:::

Happy trails, all!

~W.I.N.

Prompt: #1 Kink

Fandom/Orginal: Supernatural

Disclaimer: Not mine, alas! Otherwise I'd probably have more money. Just playing with other people's toys, please don't sue.

Word count: 100

“Dude, she was totally into you.” Dean grins at Sam.

“She was dot. Dod't be stupid.” Sam glares, then grabs a tissue from his pocket. “HEISHOO!”

“You should have made a move. She would have been all over you.”

“Yeah, 'cause sdot is such a turn-od.” He sniffles into the tissue.

“You never know. Maybe she's into that. Pretty kinky, huh?” Dean nudges him with an elbow. “It's a mothering thing,” he says knowledgeably. “Chicks dig it.”

“We are dot discussing this.”

“Whatever,” Dean grins, smug. “But I'm right.”

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, absolutely. I think torturing Dean will become one of my favourite pastimes, actually. ;)

~W.I.N.

Oh my.

Any chance Dean will get a turn somewhere in the hundred? :P

Prompt: #2 Science Fiction

Disclaimer: Still not mine. Woe!

“Do we really have to watch this?” Dean always whines when he's sick, not that he'll admit it. He must be feeling better, because the whining has increased exponentially.

“Nothing else on.” Sam is enjoying himself a bit too much.

“Come on, Sam. I always let you pick what to watch on TV when you're sick.” Dean coughs, then makes a grab for the remote. Luckily, Sam's always had a longer reach.

“You've bitched about every single other program. Suck it up and deal.”

ISHOO!” Dean manages to look mutinous. “I hate Star Trek.

Okay, I'm apparently having a little too much fun with Dean today. :P

~W.I.N.

Prompt: #3 Frightened

Disclaimer: Haven't become mine in the last hour. Hope reigns eternal! ;)

She can't be more than five or six. Shaking, obviously frightened. Sam can't blame her, either, not after all this. Wants nothing more than to comfort her, make all the bad things go away forever. He glances over at Dean, wet and shivering after diving in the water, and inspiration strikes. He crouches next to her, puts an arm around her and squeezes.

“Hey, want to see something funny?”

She looks at him, curious. Nods.

“Watch,” he points.

Dean doubles over. “ESHEWW!” He glares. “'S'not funny.”

The girl giggles, and Sam grins unrepentantly.

Totally worth it.

Thank you!

The boys really lend themselves well to torture. It's all Eric Kripke's fault. I totally blame him. :P

The one with the little girl is my favourite so far too.

~W.I.N.

This is fabulous! I especially liked that last one with the little girl. ;)

Prompt: #4 Fake

Disclaimer: Still not mine. *sulks*

A/N: I think this qualifies as a Wee!Chester, yes? I'm not completely up on the fanfiction lingo. :P

“Boys, let's go!” For once they're staying in a town long enough for the boys to go to school, and John isn't about to waste the opportunity. “You're going to be late!”

Sam appears in the doorway, shaggy hair falling in his face, large brown eyes looking up at his father. “Dean's sick. He shouldn't go to school.”

John gets up, grumbling. “He better not be faking.”

He hears a muffled sneeze from the bedroom, finds Dean struggling to get dressed, face flushed. Places a hand on his burning forehead.

“Okay, tiger. Back to bed.”

Prompt: #5 Pencil

Disclaimer: Still not mine.

Tap-tap-tap. Tap. Tap-tap. Tap-tap-tap.

“Dude, could you stop that? Some of us are trying to sleep, here.” Sam pulls the bedclothes over his head, sniffles, and debates putting his arm out into the cold air to grab a tissue. Decides staying warm is more important.

Dean looks up, stops fidgeting with the pencil. “I'm taking notes,” he says with an air of injured dignity. “Since some of us are apparently too sick to do research.”

“Heh-ishoo!” Sam sneezes, stays buried under the covers. “Dude, that's not research. That's the base drum line to Enter Sandman.”

Hee!

Yeah, Dean is pretty easy to write, for some reason. I think that's why I picked him as my POV character in my other story, rather than Sam. Or something. I dunno. It's my subconscious, I just live here. :P

~W.I.N.

AHHHHH! YAY! Dean! :P I love 'em!

Prompt: #6 Squint

Disclaimer: I own nothing. This makes me sad beyond words.

“Sniff! Huh...”

The radio in the Impala is on the fritz, and Dean is thisclose to losing patience, having listened to Sam fight with a sneeze for the past five minutes. It builds, teases, fades.

“Dude, would you sneeze already?”

Sam's breath keeps hitching. “I c-can't.”

Dean sighs. “That's it.” He pulls off the road, and rummages under the front seat.

“Huh... w-what are you...?”

“Don't blink.” Dean flicks on the Maglite, shines it directly at him.

“Huuh!” Sam squints, eyelashes fluttering. “HUH-ISHOO!”

“About time,” Dean grumbles, then pulls out again.

Prompt: #7 Misplaced

Disclaimer: Alack! Woe is me, that I do not own anything remotely connected to Supernatural.

ESHEEWW!” Dean folds at the waist, fingers steepled over his nose and mouth. He sniffles, swipes at his nose with the back of his wrist, keeps rummaging in the drawer of the night stand.

“For the thousandth time, what are you looking for?”

Dean turns his head aside, catches the sneeze in the crook of his elbow. “ESHEEWW! ISHOO!” He doesn't answer, tosses things on the bed: keys, wallet, a packet of chips.

A look of triumph, and he pulls out a packet of tissues. “Found 'em!” He blows his nose, relief evident on his face.

Hee!

Thank you. :blushing:

I think my favourite part of the show is the interaction between Sam and Dean, so I'm exploiting that shamelessly now. :)

~W.I.N.

Aww, haha. I love your drabbles, they're adorableeee. :)

I know!

It's like: be still, my beating heart! :wub:

Glad you like 'em. :)

~W.I.N.

Winchesters... sneezing.... *wibbles*

AWWW! The sweetness (/bastardly brotherness) of Sam... and the regularity with which (in my head) Dean's been sneezing since he got out of the water, if Sam can predict this one... I love it!

Dean torture FTW!

Prompt: #8 Joy

Disclaimer: *sigh* There is no love, for Supernatural belongs to Eric Kripke & co.

A/N: Okay, so Dead didn't really have a cold in that episode, but I am taking liberties. ;)

No matter what Dean says, a chocolate bar and a bottle of oil aren't exactly great presents, and Sam is worried, watching his brother as he watches some second-rate Christmas special on television, tissues in hand, sneezing occasionally.

“You okay?”

“Dude, it's a cold. We agreed: no chick-flick moments.”

There's a knock at the door before Sam can reply. He opens the door, finds a group of tiny kids. They shuffle nervously, break into off-key singing.

“Joy to the world, the Lord is come!”

Dean comes to the door, leans against the frame. Smiles.

And Sam relaxes.

Deeeannnn!!! Sneezing his face off! All sick and coldly-like! With Sam watching out for him! GAH!

I like the way you manage to give your drabbles real endings, even in a hundred words. B)

And I think it's MORE THAN OK to go back and rewrite ANY EPISODE so that Dean had a cold in it. Personally. ;)

Hee! Yeah. I love the brotherly bond between them: the snark, the bastardliness, and the underlying care. It melts my heart. So I exploit it shamelessly for my writing. I am a bad, bad person. ;)

~W.I.N.

AWWW! The sweetness (/bastardly brotherness) of Sam... and the regularity with which (in my head) Dean's been sneezing since he got out of the water, if Sam can predict this one... I love it!

Dean torture FTW!

Isn't Dean adorable when he's all helpless and sneezy? It's making my heart melt! And I'm doing the writing! Sad, isn't it? B)

Thank you for the compliment. The rule I was given is: the shorter the fiction, the more impact it has to have. So finding a proper conclusion, using the right words to keep it concise, it's all an effort to keep the writing solid. I'm glad it seems to be working so far.

And, uh, yeah. I am ALL FOR rewriting episodes so that I can shamelessly make the boys sneeze for me. :rolleyes:

~W.I.N.

Deeeannnn!!! Sneezing his face off! All sick and coldly-like! With Sam watching out for him! GAH!

I like the way you manage to give your drabbles real endings, even in a hundred words. B)

And I think it's MORE THAN OK to go back and rewrite ANY EPISODE so that Dean had a cold in it. Personally. :D

These are all so PERFECT, eee. I especially love the last one - Dean totally should have had a cold in that episode, if only because the idea of Dean with a cold at Christmastime makes me melt.

Oh, who am I kidding, Dean with a cold makes me melt, period. SIGH.

Anyway, nice job!

*melts into puddles on diferent parts of the floor*

I love these!!!! AAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

I'm a sucker for Sammy, but Dean is totally cute too and I adore Pencil!

It's too good to imagine! You are genius!!!!

:D:(:dribble::wubsmiley:

Hee!

Nice to see you're still enjoying yourself. :twisted:

~W.I.N.

*flails*

I really loved that episode too. I figured adding a cold to it was a logical next step. :P

~W.I.N.

Omg, I loved that Christmas episode. To add a Dean sneezes to it just makes my heart melt even moooooore.

Beautiful!

I know what you mean. I'm having waaay too much fun torturing the boys in my head. I am a bad, bad person. :P

Glad you're enjoying it!

~W.I.N.

These are all so PERFECT, eee. I especially love the last one - Dean totally should have had a cold in that episode, if only because the idea of Dean with a cold at Christmastime makes me melt.

Oh, who am I kidding, Dean with a cold makes me melt, period. SIGH.

Anyway, nice job!

Aww, thank you!

I had a LOT of fun writing "Pencil." I could just picture Dean, bored out of his mind, tapping away until it drove Sam out of his mind. :twisted:

:twisted:

~W.I.N.

*melts into puddles on diferent parts of the floor*

I love these!!!! AAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

I'm a sucker for Sammy, but Dean is totally cute too and I adore Pencil!

It's too good to imagine! You are genius!!!!

:lol:;):consoling::P

Prompt: #9 Touched

Disclaimer: Not mine. Just playing. Carry on, nothing to see here.

Dean has been grouchy all day. There have been words, some of them considerably unpleasant, and Sam has been getting increasingly annoyed with his older brother, who apparently doesn't have a civilized thing to say today. Let him sit on the couch and sulk, if that's what he wants.

“Huh-ISHOO!” Dean suddenly whips his head aside, sneezes into the crook of his elbow, and Sam feels a twinge of guilt for not noticing the obvious.

He comes back later with a bowl of soup. “Here. It'll help”

Dean looks up at him, surprised and visibly touched. “Thanks.”

Gah. That's one of my very favourite kinds of fic sneeze - the "and now I know you are sick because look, you just sneezed" sneeze.

Sam and his soup. What a sweetie. <3

Okay, I'm sort of "cheating" and doing a copy-paste with quotes so that I don't spam the board with my replies to all your charming comments. If there's an easier way to do this, I'm all ears! :)

Ahahaha, cranky!Dean is one of my favourite flavors of Dean.

Fantastic!

Cranky!Dean is adorable. He's like a five-year old who doesn't understand that he needs a nap. :blushing:

Gah. That's one of my very favourite kinds of fic sneeze - the "and now I know you are sick because look, you just sneezed" sneeze.

Sam and his soup. What a sweetie. <3

Hee! That's a very... specific kind of sneeze, isn't it? ;)

Sam is pretty sweet, I agree.

~W.I.N.

Prompt: #10 Cough

Disclaimer: My life is that much sadder for not being able to claim ownership of Supernatural.

Another smothered cough. Dean's been trying to hide the fact that he's sick for at least half a day, now, and Sam is just waiting for the moment when he admits it. Keeps walking, maintaining a fast pace with legs that are longer than Dean's, knowing his brother is eventually going to have to give into the inevitable.

H'KFFH!” Dean stops cold in mid-stride, nose buried in the crook of his elbow, glares at Sam as his younger brother turns to look at him with a smirk. “Fide, I adbit it, I'b sigck.”

“I told you so.”

Prompt: #11 Hot/Cold

Disclaimer: I wonder if I can come up with 100 different ways of lamenting the fact that I don't own Supernatural? ;)

“It's freezing in here!” Dean's teeth are chattering. He wraps his arms around himself, shivering, drawing his knees up to his chest. “What the hell did you do? Leave the window open all day?”

Sam reaches out, places his hand on Dean's forehead, finds him burning. “Dude, that's not the problem. You're hot.”

“I already knew that,” Dean says. The smirk fades from his face. He jerks away, turns aside to sneeze. “HEISHH!”

“Yeah, that's not the kind of hot I meant.”

It doesn't take much coaxing to get Dean to lie back down.

:::Edited to fix really crappy grammar. Sorry!:::

Archived