Sneeze Fetish Forum

W.I.N.'s drabble thread

W.I.N.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one's freaking ADORABLE. Tough guy facade: cracked. The pallor/sweating/sagging = awesome visuals and awesome body language.

*dances with delight* I'm gone for a few days and I return to an amazing amount of fantastic drabbles! Thank you!! :)

My pleasure! I have more coming up! Apparently "Supernatural" has eaten. my. brain.

Aw, you get them out so fast. :D

It helps that I keep them to 100 words exactly. It's an exercise in concision and efficiency. ;)

This one's freaking ADORABLE. Tough guy facade: cracked. The pallor/sweating/sagging = awesome visuals and awesome body language.

Thank you! Occasionally I get a really strong visual and just have to run with it, and that was one of them. Poor Dean. He will NEVER live that one down. :D

Have I mentioned how much I love your comments? Specific feedback FTW!

~W.I.N.

Prompt: #57 Lovely

Fandom/Orginal: Supernatural

Disclaimer: They are not mine, and it is a great sadness.

Word count: 100

“How is he?” Ellen leans in the doorway, arms folded across her chest. Her expression mirrors the worry that's been eating at Sam's innards.

“Better, I think.”

She comes into the room, sits on the bed, places a hand on Dean's forehead. “Still too warm.”

Dean stirs, opens his eyes, murmurs one word. “Lovely.” There's no sarcasm in his tone. Just a compliment.

“You bitch when it's me, but with her it's 'lovely'?” Sam rolls his eyes.

Dean manages to turn his head a bit to look at him. “'M not scared of you.”

Prompt: #58 Hospital

Disclaimer: You... you mean they're NOT mine? *cries sadly*

“You need a hospital.” Sam says flatly.

Dean tries for a glare, but his gaze turns vacant. “HEPTSCHUH!” he catches the sneeze in the crook of his elbow, wipes his nose on his sleeve. “I'm fine,” he growls, trying to catch his breath.

“Sure, you're fine,” Sam says, rolling his eyes. “Why do I not believe you?”

Dean ducks his head, breath hitching again. “HETSCHUH! HAISHH! HEKTSCHUH!” he sniffles wetly, groans quietly. “No one ever died from a cold.”

“I wasn't talking about the cold. I was talking about your dislocated knee.”

Prompt: #59 Annoying

Disclaimer: Just borrowin', I'll put 'em back, soon as I'm done. Cross my heart!

“Sam, is there any juice left?” Dean's voice is muffled under several layers of blankets.

“No, you drank it all. I'm going to have to pick some up on my next supply run. That and tissues. I swear, we should buy stock in the company.”

“I'm thirsty,” Dean's face crumples, disappearing under the blankets. “HEPTSCHUH!”

“There's water.”

“Don't want water,” Dean whines, in that annoying, pathetic way he has only when he's sick with a cold.

“Fine, I'll go now. Honestly, the things I do for love,” Sam mutters, pulling on his jacket.

Prompt: #60 Mother

Disclaimer: Playing, only playing. No owning.

Sam awakens to the sound of quiet moaning from the next bed. He sits up, switches on the light, sees Dean curled up in a ball, shivering. Slips from the bed, goes to sit next to his brother, places a hand on his forehead.

“You're burning up,” he murmurs.

He fetches a facecloth from the bathroom, runs it under the tap, wrings it out. Comes back and wipes Dean's face. Dean turns toward him, green eyes dull with fever. Murmurs something Sam doesn't quite catch.

“What?” he leans closer.

Dean's voice is barely above a whisper. “Mommy?”

Aww, thanks!

The boys lend themselves awfully well to cuteness, don't they? :)

~W.I.N.

Tehe, these make me giddy. So cute!

Hee!

I'm so glad you're enjoying these. :blushing:

Lots of forehead feels coming up in my other story. Forehead feels are awesome. :)

~W.I.N.

Ellen plus sick Dean plus hovering Sam plus forehead feels equals love.

The very last one tore at my heart. :) In a good way of course! It's amazing how such short pieces of writing can all be so powerful and have so many stories behind them, I love it!

Well, the writers and Eric Kripke make my job really, really easy, what with their excellent writing, background, and characterization. All I'm doing is playing with their awesome toys. :)

I'm glad you're liking my little offerings, though. I always appreciate feedback, especially in the form of compliments.

~W.I.N.

The very last one tore at my heart. :blushing: In a good way of course! It's amazing how such short pieces of writing can all be so powerful and have so many stories behind them, I love it!

Aww!! That #60 just breaks my heart! I can totally see that happening! Thanks so much for the nice surprise - 10 more drabbles cconsisting of total hotness after a hard night's work is just awesome *grins*

Glad I was able to help a little bit, even if indirectly. :drool:

I'll try to write some more for tomorrow.

~W.I.N.

Aww!! That #60 just breaks my heart! I can totally see that happening! Thanks so much for the nice surprise - 10 more drabbles cconsisting of total hotness after a hard night's work is just awesome *grins*

Prompt: #61 Bike

Disclaimer: So very much not mine in any way.

“Aren't you a pretty girl!” Dean croons, squatting on his haunches. “Who's a pretty thing?”

“Dude, are you cheating on your car?” Sam asks. He's caught him in flagrante with a Harley Davidson parked at the back of Bobby's scrap yard, having followed the sound of his hacking cough all the way here.

“'Course not,” Dean blushes, wipes his nose on his sleeve.

“Dude, use a tissue. We weren't raised in a barn. Anyway, you shouldn't be out of bed yet.”

ESHEWW!” Dean ignores most of the admonition. “It's such a pretty bike.”

Prompt: #62 Idiot

Disclaimer: *tries to smuggle the show away under her shirt*

“You're an idiot,” Sam says, unnecessarily harshly, as far as Dean is concerned.

“Is that any way to talk to a dying man?” he doubles over in a fit of coughing, feeling the blood rush to his head.

“Yer an idjit,” Bobby concurs. “But yer not dyin'.”

He and Sam have wrapped him up in blankets, given him a hot water bottle to hug and placed another one at his feet while he shivers so hard the bed shakes.

“Not fair to gang up on me,” he complains, his chest aching.

Sam scowls. “Idiot.”

Prompt: #63 Puppy

Disclaimer: In a parallel universe, they totally belong to me

“D-Dean, can we just g-go, please?” Sam is desperate.

“Keep your pants on.”

ESCHEWW!” Sam doubles over, hands cupped over his mouth and nose. Shoves ineffectually with one foot at the Labrador puppy that's been frolicking at his feet ever since they snuck into this house. “D-Dean! ESHEEWW!”

“Sam, we've only got one shot at this. It's not my fault you're not a dog person.”

“Not a —HISHOO! Sniff! ETSHEEWW! Uh... God...” Sam's nose is on fire.

“Got it,” Dean grabs an envelope from the desk. “Let's go.”

“Thank God.”

Prompt: #64 Control

Disclaimer: "Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight..." *hopes fervently to get SPN as a present*

“Your timing sucks,” Sam hisses.

“Dude, shut up. I've got it under control,” Dean doesn't look at him, is busy pinching his nose, trying to stave off a sneeze that's been building for five minutes. “Lemme concentrate.”

They're in the middle of a cemetery, vengeful ghosts on one side, beat cops responding to a nuisance call on the other, and Dean's nose is in full allergic revolt. Figures this would happen in the middle of June —hayfever season, when Dean is at his worst.

“We survive this, I'm dragging your ass to an allergy clinic.”

Prompt: #65 Control

Disclaimer: Hélas, ils ne m'appartiennent toujours pas!

“So you stay out all night, fall in a freezing well, and I'm the one who gets sick? Explain to me how that's fair!”

Dean is huddled under two of the motel's blankets, knees drawn up to his chest, has spent the past two hours sneezing uncontrollably, congested and miserable.

“Life's unfair.” Sam shrugs. “Or I have a better immune system.”

ESCHEWW!” Dean finishes the tissues, opens a new box with a resigned sigh.

Sam tucks another blanket around his shoulders. “I'll make you soup.”

“Yeah, 'cause that'll totally tip the balance,” Dean grumbles.

(merged --Prodigy)

Dean cheating on the Impala? Say it aint so! :P Oh, I LOVE IT. And the one where Bobby and Sam gang up on him? LOVELOVELOVE.

I love these. A lot.

The Sam/Bobby gang-up... the hot water bottles... the fighting fighting FIGHTING that sneeze for five minutes (what must he look like just then? Aghghhh)... the Dean getting sick when really it's Sam who ought to have (HONEY!)... the many, many Dean sneezes...

Can this be a three-hundred-drabble thread?

Hee!

Thank you. And no, Dean's not cheating. Maybe thinking "threesome," but he would never cheat. :P

~W.I.N.

Dean cheating on the Impala? Say it aint so! :blushing: Oh, I LOVE IT. And the one where Bobby and Sam gang up on him? LOVELOVELOVE.

I love these. A lot.

At the rate I'm going, it might be. :P

Heck, give me the prompts, I'll probably be able to come up with something. :blushing:

I'm thrilled you like 'em!

~W.I.N.

The Sam/Bobby gang-up... the hot water bottles... the fighting fighting FIGHTING that sneeze for five minutes (what must he look like just then? Aghghhh)... the Dean getting sick when really it's Sam who ought to have (HONEY!)... the many, many Dean sneezes...

Can this be a three-hundred-drabble thread?

I noticed that the mods have been merging my drabbles, so I'm going to change the format a little bit to make them more legible if they're all in one post. Please let me know if you can think of a way to make them easier to read. :)

~W.I.N.

Prompt: #66 Similarities

Disclaimer: Sie gehören mir nicht, wie schade!

A/N: This one is pure maple syrup. I don't know, it just came to me that way.

There aren't too many obvious similarities between John Winchester's boys, unless you know what to look for, and Ellen knows what to look for. There's that patented Winchester Look™, the half-crazed, intense look they get when they're suffering and won't show it. They were both wearing it when they showed up on her doorstep, drenched, sick and running.

Now they're asleep in her one spare bed, Sam's arms wrapped around Dean, shielding him from the world, and as she watches them sleep she can see it, the fierce bond between them, the one that transcends everything.

Them against the world.

Prompt: #67 Raincoat

Disclaimer: Alack! I am filled with woe and longing, for I don't own the boys at all.

“It's yellow, Sab. I loogk ligke a freagig extra od the set of Bert and Erdie!” Dean glares, tries to pull away as Sam pulls the drawstrings to tighten the hood of his raincoat.

“They didn't have any in black or grey or any other colour. The only other one was Barbie pink and came in women's sizes only. You should be thanking me.”

Dean twists away from him, breath hitching. “Huh-ETCHH-uh! Seriously, Sab. Yellow.”

“It's that or pneumonia. Take your pick.”

HEPTSCHUH!” Dean catches the sneeze in a cupped hand. “Dod't tebpt be.”

Prompt: #68 Worship

Disclaimer: Again, not mine, and it is sad.

Being the object of worship of your little brother is usually a pretty good deal. But having a worried fourteen-year-old hover while you're busy trying to keep your head from exploding is an entirely new level of annoying.

“Huh... ESCHEWW! HUH-ETSCHT! Uh...” Dean sniffles, glares. “Dod't you hab hobeworgk?”

“It's done.”

“Ged losd, squirt.” He lies back down, praying for a quick death.

A moment later he feels a blanket being pulled over him, Sammy's small hand against his forehead, checking him for fever. “I'll bring soup.”

Sometimes, a little worship is better than nothing.

Prompt: #69 Attitude

Disclaimer: Only for fun, no profit involved at all.

Cowing the bad guys is all about attitude. That's Dean's opinion, anyway. Unfortunately, it's very hard to be intimidating when you're tied up, your nose is running, and you can't stop sneezing for more than a few minutes at a time. At least they haven't gagged him.

“Huh... EKSCHT! ESTCHOO!” He sniffles, straining uselessly against his bonds. “HEPTSCHUH!”

“Dean!” Sam slips into the room, starts slicing through the rope. “Hang on, I'll have you free in a sec.”

“Toogk you logg edough. How'd you fide be?”

“Followed the sneezing.”

“Oh, thad's jusdt ducky.”

Prompt: #70 Fuck

Disclaimer: Oh, uh, this? Not mine. I was just... borrowing it. Yeah.

Sam is beginning to wonder if there's anything left of Dean's vocabulary apart from the words “fuck” and “son of a bitch.” Then again, if their positions were reversed, he would probably be swearing too.

“Sab, cad you please jusdt tape theb?” Both of Dean's arms are wrapped around his ribcage, his face screwed up with pain. “HEPTSCHUH! Uh... son of a bitch!”

“Dude, I can't. The risk of pneumonia is even higher if you're already sick.”

“I'm willing to take that risk.”

“I'm not.”

Dean's shoulders sag, conceding defeat. “Well, fuck.”

Prompt: #71 Confession

Disclaimer: *grabs Supernatural and runs away with it*

“You sure there's nothing you want to tell me?”

Sam doesn't look up from his laptop, trying very hard to give Dean a semblance of space. He's been listening to Dean sniffle and cough, and trying very hard to hide it for the last hour, and he can't decide whether it's funny or sad .

“Positive.”

“Confession is good for the soul,” Sam reminds him. “It's not a crime to be sick.”

“'m not sick.”

“Uh-huh.” Sam glances up, smiles. “Three... two... one...”

HAESCHUUH!”

“Not sick, huh?”

“Maybe a little.”

Prompt: #72 Floor

Disclaimer: Mine? Uh... lemme get back to you.

“Getoffme,” Dean bats uselessly at Sam's hands.

“Dude, you can't be serious. Let me help you up.”

Dean shakes his head, eyes unfocussed. “Nuh-uh. 'm good right here.”

“You're on the floor.”

“Floor's comfy. Nice and cool.” Dean coughs, letting his eyes close.

Sam rolls his eyes, scoops Dean up and puts him over his shoulder. “Right. Let's get you to bed. When you're lucid, you'll thank me. Actually, you'll probably complain even more, come to think of it.”

Dean flops against the pillows. “You're probably right,” he agrees.

“Just go to sleep.”

Prompt: #73 Remedy

Disclaimer: *siiiiiiigh* No joy for me. Still not mine.

“No, Bobby. Just... no.” Dean has backed into the furthest corner of the room, looking for all purposes like a cornered animal.

“Don't be an idjit. It's for your own good, boy.”

“It's green goo, Bobby. I am NOT swallowing it!” Dean wrenches aside to catch a violent sneeze in both hands. “HAESCHUH!”

“It's a well-known folk remedy. Don't be a baby and just take it.”

HEPSCHUH! I'll die first, I swear!”

“Come here and take it, or I'll have Sam sit on you and force it down your stubborn throat.”

“Fine.”

Prompt: #74 Don't

Disclaimer: Did I mention they weren't mine? 'Cause they're not.

Sam glances at Dean, who's morosely contemplating his empty beer bottle, seated across the table from him, clutching a tissue in one hand.

“You shouldn't drink with your cold meds.”

“Hep-KSHUH!” Dean clamps the tissue over his nose, glares at Sam from under puffy eyelids. “Sabby, just... dod't.”

“You shouldn't even be up.”

“I said dod't. I'b habig a crappy day,” he adds unnecessarily.

Sam sighs, watching his brother's misery. Signals the waitress. “We'll have two more beers, please.”

HEPKSCHUH!” Dean's whole body jerks with the force of the sneeze. “Thagk you.”

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not read these enough!!!!!!There were so many I had to read!!!!!!!

Perfect!!! Absolutely adorable!!!!

Cannot wait for the next ones!!!! :bleh::);):cryhappy::rofl::)

Ahhhh... more.

Sam tying up sneezy, stuffy-talking Dean's RAIN HOOD STRINGS for him as he bitches and sneezes and sounds like death is the cutest thing I've read in awhile. AGHGHHH. *kidnaps them and makes them do this over and over*

I loved too Sam counting down to "not sick" Dean sneezing, and bringing "piss off and do your homework" Dean soup, and just all the crazy hot amounts of sneezing and the crazy hot spellings in this batch.

*fans self furiously*

So. ...More? :)

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not read these enough!!!!!!There were so many I had to read!!!!!!!

Perfect!!! Absolutely adorable!!!!

Cannot wait for the next ones!!!! ;):D:twisted::cryhappy::bleh::winkkiss:

By the way, how many years older is Dean than Sam?

Dean is four years and change older than Sam, but it's understood in the show that he pretty much raised Sam from the time they were quite young.

I'm really glad you're enjoying these. They're a lot of fun to write. :)

Ahhhh... more.

Sam tying up sneezy, stuffy-talking Dean's RAIN HOOD STRINGS for him as he bitches and sneezes and sounds like death is the cutest thing I've read in awhile. AGHGHHH. *kidnaps them and makes them do this over and over*

I loved too Sam counting down to "not sick" Dean sneezing, and bringing "piss off and do your homework" Dean soup, and just all the crazy hot amounts of sneezing and the crazy hot spellings in this batch.

*fans self furiously*

So. ...More? :D

Oh, yes. I still have twenty-six or so prompts left, after all.

Dean is a really cranky patient, poor bean. ;)

Also, I'm trying to experiment with new and creative spellings these days. It's harder than I thought!

~W.I.N.

Dean + restraints + sneezing uncontrollably = an extraordinarily happy me. :-D

Seriously, thank you ten thousand times for this lovely thread! I love ALL of your drabbles!

Dean + restraints + sneezing uncontrollably = an extraordinarily happy me. :-D

Seriously, thank you ten thousand times for this lovely thread! I love ALL of your drabbles!

My pleasure! I enjoy writing them, and I love all the super nice comments, so really it's all win-win for me. :winkkiss:

~W.I.N.

Archived