Sneeze Fetish Forum

W.I.N.'s drabble thread

W.I.N.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yay more drabbles..... I CAN go on living. And I love these new prompts.

LOL

That's a LOT of pressure to put on li'l ol' me. :stretcher:

I'm enthused about the prompts too. I hope I live up to expectations!

As Dean would say...."You're awesome." :cryhappy:

:rolleyes:

Gosh... thank you. :rolleyes:

~W.I.N.

Meep! I was so sad that it was over, but my whole day is now better. :rolleyes:

Aww, thank you! You people are going to give me complexes, here. :cryhappy:

EEEEEEEEEEE!

That was a happy scream, btw. :stretcher:

I'm very glad it was a happy scream. :rolleyes:

~W.I.Né

1. You were so not kidding about the extra two hundred. To which I say:

AGHGHGHGHGHHHHHHHH :(:heart:

2. 87? Kills me. The SNUGGLES. The telling sneeze. The protective Sam who for some reason is unaffected by the rain which makes Dean's affectedness so much better because what IS it about Dean that he's susceptible to this and that Sam's worried about him? Stress, sleepless nights, a recent sickness or injury? Delicious questions to contemplate.

3. 88? Tissue-sneezing, woobly, deep-in-denial Dean with Sam tucking him IN? ADORABLE.

You're killing me. The snarkiness of Jo. The forehead feel. The stuffy-talk. The concern over the cost of the meds and the knee-pat (and the sense in that one that Dean has been really, really out of it and has only recently got well enough to even be coherent and that Sam just really really really has his back). The unbearable sneeziness.

I'm scared to get in trouble with the mods so I'm not going to comment more today. But: roommate gone. Burning through them. Two hundred more coming - why NOT! :(

1. You were so not kidding about the extra two hundred. To which I say:

AGHGHGHGHGHHHHHHHH :heart: :heart:

2. 87? Kills me. The SNUGGLES. The telling sneeze. The protective Sam who for some reason is unaffected by the rain which makes Dean's affectedness so much better because what IS it about Dean that he's susceptible to this and that Sam's worried about him? Stress, sleepless nights, a recent sickness or injury? Delicious questions to contemplate.

3. 88? Tissue-sneezing, woobly, deep-in-denial Dean with Sam tucking him IN? ADORABLE.

1- Nope, not kidding.

2- I think of it kind of as a choose-your-own-adventure thing. Drabbles are a snapshot, leave the backstory entirely to the imagination of the reader, which is nifty.

3- Hee! Glad you like it. I'm all for the tucking-in, myself. It's right up there with forehead feels in my books. :o

You're killing me. The snarkiness of Jo. The forehead feel. The stuffy-talk. The concern over the cost of the meds and the knee-pat (and the sense in that one that Dean has been really, really out of it and has only recently got well enough to even be coherent and that Sam just really really really has his back). The unbearable sneeziness.

I'm scared to get in trouble with the mods so I'm not going to comment more today. But: roommate gone. Burning through them. Two hundred more coming - why NOT! :heart:

:(

Well, the goal isn't really to kill people per se, but I'm very gratified by the death-reactions, I must say.

After ep. 5.10 I suddenly felt this overwhelming urge to put Jo and Ellen *everywhere*. I resisted the impulse, mostly, but now I have 200 more prompts to play with, so doubtless they will come back.

~W.I.N.

OK, I lied. One more comment.

101? You would have had me anyway because, Sam rubbing circles in Dean's back AND blocked sinuses for Dean AND Dean-in-pain? But then the washcloths in the cups? I've never heard of that and it was just really original and really cool.

And... uhhhhh... forget the number but Bobby finding Dean out of commission and Dean being all half-delirious and pitiful and just asking for Sam over and over? On top of the one with tiny!Sam needing Dean even though John is right there... it... did you ever watch Star Trek: The Next Generation? Do you remember the one, early on with Lal or Laal or however it was spelled, Data's daughter? And he'd programmed her to come back to him if something was wrong/if she got damaged in some way? That's all I could think of, was Dean and Sam both being programmed to go to each other, even if they're out of it with fever and injury and massive amounts of snot, just instinctively seeking out the other. I thought those two drabbles and/or that state of affairs were sad but (since they ultimately get the comfort they need) supersweet.

*pops popcorn and settles in for the next 200*

Thank you so much for all of these amazing drabbles, you are such an amazing writer, I'm completely in love with Sammy and Dean now, they are completely sexy and cute. Your writing makes me soooo happy :(

OK, I lied. One more comment.

101? You would have had me anyway because, Sam rubbing circles in Dean's back AND blocked sinuses for Dean AND Dean-in-pain? But then the washcloths in the cups? I've never heard of that and it was just really original and really cool.

That actually happened to me on a plane heading to France when I was 13. I have NEVER experienced pain that bad (and I have had my share of pain too: migraines, broken bones, torn stomach lining, etc.), and my father just about freaked out. The hostess spotted what was wrong right away, and she gave me paper cups with steaming cloths inside, and wouldn't you know, it was like magic! My ears hurt for three days after, but at the time the pain went from about a 9/10 to a 2/10 almost instantaneously.

Moral of the story? If you're going on a plane with a cold, make sure you take a good decongestant about 30 minutes before takeoff. Seriously.

And... uhhhhh... forget the number but Bobby finding Dean out of commission and Dean being all half-delirious and pitiful and just asking for Sam over and over? On top of the one with tiny!Sam needing Dean even though John is right there... it... did you ever watch Star Trek: The Next Generation? Do you remember the one, early on with Lal or Laal or however it was spelled, Data's daughter? And he'd programmed her to come back to him if something was wrong/if she got damaged in some way? That's all I could think of, was Dean and Sam both being programmed to go to each other, even if they're out of it with fever and injury and massive amounts of snot, just instinctively seeking out the other. I thought those two drabbles and/or that state of affairs were sad but (since they ultimately get the comfort they need) supersweet.

*pops popcorn and settles in for the next 200*

Yes, I've seen that one! (Yes, I'm a Trekkie) And I think you've totally hit the nail on the head. Gah, the codependency, it slays me! Speaking of which, there's a great rec over at the hoodie_time LJ comm for a story in which Dean gets meningitis and asks for Sam over and over, and it just kills me every time. You can just see the empty Sam-shaped hole in Dean's heart (and the empty Dean-shaped hole in Sam's heart) whenever they're apart, and GAH!

(Another of my pet theories is that John is probably carrying a huge burden of guilt/resentment over the fact that he's not really the one raising Sam. I have many pet theories.)

And now you're making me crave popcorn.

~W.I.N.

Thank you so much for all of these amazing drabbles, you are such an amazing writer, I'm completely in love with Sammy and Dean now, they are completely sexy and cute. Your writing makes me soooo happy :(

Thank you! It's so nice of you to say so.

I am pretty much in love with the boys too, so I can understand where you're coming from.

:heart:

~W.I.N.

That actually happened to me on a plane heading to France when I was 13. I have NEVER experienced pain that bad (and I have had my share of pain too: migraines, broken bones, torn stomach lining, etc.), and my father just about freaked out. The hostess spotted what was wrong right away, and she gave me paper cups with steaming cloths inside, and wouldn't you know, it was like magic! My ears hurt for three days after, but at the time the pain went from about a 9/10 to a 2/10 almost instantaneously.

Moral of the story? If you're going on a plane with a cold, make sure you take a good decongestant about 30 minutes before takeoff. Seriously.

Ooo. Wow. That doesn't sound fun! For your sake, I hope you never have to go on a plane with a cold again!!

And, just in case you haven't figured this out by all the comments,

You are amazing,

Your drabbles are amazing,

And supernatural is amazing!

I can't wait for the next hundred!!

WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another 200?!

I is spoilt!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I adore rage, and because I still don't know the show, can you please tell me why the boys aren't close to their dad?

anyway, I cannot wait!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!

*does happy dance and then sits in impatient wait* :pile::):drool:

Oh. I... ow.

Torn stomach lining? :) Here's to that never happening again!

Amen to that.

Ooo. Wow. That doesn't sound fun! For your sake, I hope you never have to go on a plane with a cold again!!

And, just in case you haven't figured this out by all the comments,

You are amazing,

Your drabbles are amazing,

And supernatural is amazing!

I can't wait for the next hundred!!

Aww, thank you! And yeah, it was NOT fun.

WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another 200?!

I is spoilt!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I adore rage, and because I still don't know the show, can you please tell me why the boys aren't close to their dad?

anyway, I cannot wait!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!

*does happy dance and then sits in impatient wait* :pile::):drool:

Well, it's not that the boys aren't close to their dad... Let's see. Summary time.

Show canon has it that the boys' mother dies at the hands of a demon when Dean is four and Sam is exactly six months to the day. Their father John swears vengeance and becomes a hunter, taking the boys with him and basically training them to also be hunters. He often leaves them alone to go on hunts when they're young, leaving Dean to look after Sam. So essentially Dean is Sam's father-figure, rather than John.

It's known in fandom as Dean's Prime Directive: Protect Sammy.

So while Dean idolizes his father, Sam has a much more problematic relationship with him.

~W.I.N.

Prompt: #102 Rain

Fandom/Orginal: Supernatural

Disclaimer: I had 'em for a while, but then I had to give 'em back

Word count: 100

“Dean, come on, dude, you're soaking wet. Everything's soaking wet, for that matter. How do you think we're going to get anything to burn in all this rain?” Sam shakes his head like a dog, scattering water droplets.

“J-just n-need... Huh-HRRKSH! More fuel, 's'all.” Dean's teeth are chattering. “Bones are right here. Hih... stupid to leave 'em and c-co... HEPTSCHH! come back. Uh... son of a bitch.” He wipes his nose on his sleeve, shivering.

Sam rolls his eyes, hands over the gasoline. “Have it your way. Maybe at least it'll warm things up a bit.”

Prompt: #103 Snow

Disclaimer:I cannot claim the joy of ownership

“I habe sdow id by boots.” Dean complains, tugging uselessly at the offending articles. “HPKTSCH! Sud of a bitch.” He scrubs at a reddening nose with a wet sleeve, keeps yanking on his bootlaces.

“You have snow everywhere, dude. C'mon, let me help,” Sam kneels, pulls the boots off of Dean's feet, then his soaking wet socks. He peels off Dean's clothes, gently brushes the melting flakes out of his brother's short-cropped hair. Doesn't like how warm he is.

In spite of himself, Dean leans into the touch, eyes closing. “Thigk id'll waid till bordig?”

“Definitely.”

Prompt: #104 Storm

Disclaimer: Alack!

“How're you feeling?”

Dean glares from where he's sitting on the bed, knees drawn up to his chest. He's borrowed one of Sam's hoodies —always a bad sign— and has pulled up the hood around his ears. “Sab, I swear if you asg be ode bore tibe, I...” He sniffles hard, buries his face in his arms. “Huh... huh HPTSCHUH!”

Outside the wind howls, and Sam sees Dean shiver involuntarily. “Aren't you glad we stayed in?”

Dean just burrows deeper into his blankets, and Sam allows himself a smug smile in lieu of an I-told-you-so.

Mmmmm...simply lovely. Really a good thing to read before work ;)

I'm trying to see if drabbling before work stops the bunnies from attacking me in my car on the way there (30 min. commute)...somehow, I doubt it :notworthy:

Naaaaw, I just want to cuddle Dean after reading these. Like, more than usual, even! HE IS PRECIOUS.

Sam helping him take his boots off and Dean wearing Sam's hoodie, and... all of it. Thanks!

Aghghghhhhhhhhhh.

102. It KILLS me when Dean makes pre-sneeze noises but then ploughs onward with what he's saying but you KNOW the sneeze is coming and he's fighting it with everything he has and then WHAM, it gets the better of him. Kills me every time. Please to be doing this always.

103. Sam BRUSHING THE SNOWFLAKES OUT OF DEAN'S HAIR. Which then doubles as a forehead feel. Trying to think of something sweeter. Failing.

104. Sam reading the signs of Dean's sickness, being all killerly solicitous... and the hoodie and blankets and body language... and the build-up before the sneeze... and the stuffy talk.

You make me happy.

I'm trying to see if drabbling before work stops the bunnies from attacking me in my car on the way there (30 min. commute)

Don't fight the bunnies, brigid! Embrace the nibbly hoppy inspiringness and WRITE! There can never be enough sneezy Dean in the world.

I'm trying to see if drabbling before work stops the bunnies from attacking me in my car on the way there (30 min. commute)

Don't fight the bunnies, brigid! Embrace the nibbly hoppy inspiringness and WRITE! There can never be enough sneezy Dean in the world.

Yes, THIS! No fighting the plot bunnies. The bunnies are your friends!

Naaaaw, I just want to cuddle Dean after reading these. Like, more than usual, even! HE IS PRECIOUS.

Sam helping him take his boots off and Dean wearing Sam's hoodie, and... all of it. Thanks!

I've been reading some heartbreaking fanfic in which the writers do TERRIBLE THINGS to Dean, so I'm compensating now. Poor boy needs pets and coddling. :notworthy:

I love the fact that he uses Sam's hoodies as a security blanket, even if he will never admit it even under torture.

Aghghghhhhhhhhhh.

102. It KILLS me when Dean makes pre-sneeze noises but then ploughs onward with what he's saying but you KNOW the sneeze is coming and he's fighting it with everything he has and then WHAM, it gets the better of him. Kills me every time. Please to be doing this always.

103. Sam BRUSHING THE SNOWFLAKES OUT OF DEAN'S HAIR. Which then doubles as a forehead feel. Trying to think of something sweeter. Failing.

104. Sam reading the signs of Dean's sickness, being all killerly solicitous... and the hoodie and blankets and body language... and the build-up before the sneeze... and the stuffy talk.

You make me happy.

I love the whole trying-to-get-your-sentence-finished struggle too. Because, dammit, Dean is in control and no stupid sneeze is going to prevent him from saying what he has to say! ;) Don't worry, I plan on writing more of those. :)

Dean is all about the body language, anyway. It's Sam who's all keen on the verbal communication.

~W.I.N.

AWWWWWW!

Thank you for two things:

1 - answering my question, I now see it all! Thank you!!

2 - for these wonderful drabbles!!!!!!!

Amazing! They are perfect!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, THIS! No fighting the plot bunnies. The bunnies are your friends!

Oh, I'm not fighting them. It just gets a bit frustrating to have the stories in your head and then have to spend 8 or so hours at work with no chance to write them down. I quite like it when they attack on the drive home though.

And I'm sick as hell right now...and that typically does not bode well for my fic subjects. :D Why should I suffer alone, right?

And I love these three. So glad you continued.

AWWWWWW!

Thank you for two things:

1 - answering my question, I now see it all! Thank you!!

2 - for these wonderful drabbles!!!!!!!

Amazing! They are perfect!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1- My pleasure. Sometimes, context is important. :)

2- You're very welcome! As I said, I love writing them, and so I get to spread the love.

Oh, I'm not fighting them. It just gets a bit frustrating to have the stories in your head and then have to spend 8 or so hours at work with no chance to write them down. I quite like it when they attack on the drive home though.

And I'm sick as hell right now...and that typically does not bode well for my fic subjects. :D Why should I suffer alone, right?

And I love these three. So glad you continued.

Notebooks. *solemn nod* Notebooks are your friends. I never leave home without mine, and I always have a pen stuck into the spirals of said notebook, so that I can scrawl them down if the need arises.

And YAY for making characters suffer! It totally builds character. Any chance we'll see the fruits of this suffering anytime soon? *bats eyelashes*

~W.I.N.

... Another hundred...? W.I.N...... you're just..... awesome!!!

I think.... I think I'm gonna...... :razz:

Hee! Well, don't explode too soon, or you'll miss the rest! ;)

~W.I.N.

Archived