Sneeze Fetish Forum

W.I.N.'s drabble thread

W.I.N.

No problem. Interaction is one of the big reasons I do this. If I wrote only for myself, the way some people say they do, then I wouldn't bother posting at all. Yay for comments!

Can I recommend the show to you yet again? :bleh:

~W.I.N.

Lol I can tell they're fun to write lol! :lol:

Thank you for answering, I can now reflect and understand the drabbles better! :bleh::bleh:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prompt: #75 Ego

Fandom/Orginal: Supernatural

Disclaimer: We all know the drill. Not mine, don't sue, etc.

Word count: 100

“At the risk of bruising your ego, you look like crap,” Jo informs Dean, her expression a mixture of exasperation and fondness.

He pretends he hasn't heard, puts down his beer hurriedly. “HEISTCH!”

“You should be in bed.”

He tries to deflect, leers at her. “I always knew you'd c-come around... HEHKRSTCH!” twists aside at the last minute.

“Yeah, 'cause you're irresistible this way,” she rolls her eyes.

He wipes his nose on a napkin, gives her a shaky grin. “I'm freaking adorable,” he agrees.

“Go, before I tell my mother on you.”

“Cheater.”

Prompt: #76 Heartless

Disclaimer: See above. Still not mine.

“You're a heartless sud of a bitch, you know that?” Dean moans.

“Stone cold,” Sam agrees, perched on the bed by his side, smooths a hand over his forehead, ignoring his brother's mutinous glare. “But you're staying put until your fever's gone.”

Dean sneezes into his pillow. “Ghost isd't goig to sald ad burd idself.”

“It'll keep.”

“Thigk ob the widows ad orphads!”

“You don't want to give them your cold, do you?”

“Bidch.”

“Jerk. Would it kill you to do what I say for once?”

“Baybe.”

“Drama queen.”

Prompt: #77 Lullaby

Disclaimer: They still belong to the CW, last I checked.

Dean's mother used to sing to him when he was little, especially when he was sick. He would rather be dragged over hot coals than admit he misses it. He shivers, curls up tighter under the cheap motel blanket. Sam's voice filters through to him from far away, singing under his breath.

“Once there was a way to get back homeward. Once there was a way to get back home. Sleep, pretty darling, do not cry, and I will sing a lullaby...”

It doesn't matter if Sam realizes what he's doing. Dean's eyes close, and moments later, he's asleep.

You're incredibly prolific! These are quite delicious.

Thank you!

*beams*

Drabbles are quite possibly my favourite kind of thing to write when I don't have the attention span for anything longer. They're quick, but they're also an exercise in concision, in keeping my writing crisp, in choosing my words with care. Sometimes it works better than others, but on the whole I really enjoy writing them.

~W.I.N.

You're incredibly prolific! These are quite delicious.

*purrs*

*fans self*

I love Jo calling Dean on being sick... and Sam calling him on being too sick to get up and fight... and the hotness of the awesomely-spelled sneezes and the stuffy talk... and the gentleness of Sam, smoothing a hand over Dean's forehead (gah) and singing under his breath.

I'm completely spoiled now. You can never stop writing these. *handcuffs you to your computer*

Mad

Hee! Flattery will get you everywhere. :P

There are still 23 prompts left, so I'm not done, not by a long shot.

Currently working on my first prompt for the h/c challenger, but yours are also percolating in the back of my mind, have no fear. :)

Also, you are an inspiration when it comes to sneeze-spelling. That's one of the reasons I love coming here: I see things that would never have occurred to me on their own. :naughty:

~W.I.N.

*purrs*

*fans self*

I love Jo calling Dean on being sick... and Sam calling him on being too sick to get up and fight... and the hotness of the awesomely-spelled sneezes and the stuffy talk... and the gentleness of Sam, smoothing a hand over Dean's forehead (gah) and singing under his breath.

I'm completely spoiled now. You can never stop writing these. *handcuffs you to your computer*

Mad

Jo!!!

These are fantastic, as always. mads3rv3r's right, you're totally spoiling us! But please, feel free to continue. :) ::basks in the cuteness::

I am happy to do it!

I'm going to be away from my home computer until tomorrow evening, but fear not! There will be more drabbles after that. :)

~W.I.N.

Jo!!!

These are fantastic, as always. mads3rv3r's right, you're totally spoiling us! But please, feel free to continue. :D ::basks in the cuteness::

*dies amazingly in response to Lullaby*

*Claws herself up to respond*

AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

*dies again in luxury, wishing she could own Sam and make him be her big brother*

Prompt: #78 Secret

Disclaimer: They're probably better off with Kripke, anyway. I would just do terrible things to them.

Dean is in the kitchen, having volunteered to do the dishes. Sam can hear him sneezing even over the running water. A glance into the kitchen confirms that the dishes aren't getting done. He's bent at the waist, hands over his nose.

HEHKSCHT! HEP-TSCHH-uh!”

“What's with him?” Bobby wants to know.

“He's got a cold, and he's embarrassed about it. So he's hiding.” Sam grins.

“The hell?”

“You know him. Gotta keep your weaknesses a secret.”

Bobby rolls his eyes. “Idjit.”

HPKRSCH-uh!” Dean turns to yell over his shoulder. “I heard that!”

Prompt: #79 Shut Up

Disclaimer: If they were mine, the show would be VERY different, lemme tell you. :(

A/N: I blame mads3rv3r for this one. Completely. For those of you who've read her drabbles, consider this Dean getting his revenge. Otherwise, it stands on its own, too.

“Would you look at those flowers?” Dean enthuses.

Sam glares, rubs a knuckle against his nose.

“No, seriously, they're gorgeous. All big and blooming.”

“Hiih...” Sam squints. “I kn-know what you're.. hi'ih... doig.”

“It's like an explosion of spring!” Dean grins wickedly.

“Hii'ih... hee'iih! Uh...” Sam tries to pinch his nose shut. “Iihi'h...”

“All that pollen drifting around.”

“Dude, s-seriously... hi'ih... shut up.” Sam's eyelashes are fluttering, nostrils flaring.

Dean goes in for the kill. “Itchy, tickly pollen.”

“Hiih... HEPKTSCH!”

“Gesundheit.”

“Bide be.”

“Bitch.”

“Jergk.”

*dies amazingly in response to Lullaby*

*Claws herself up to respond*

AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

*dies again in luxury, wishing she could own Sam and make him be her big brother*

Aww, thank you! My theory is that Sam is a pretty awesome brother in spite of his shortcomings. :rolleyes:

:)

Uh... I'll take that as a compliment. Although spontaneous human combustion isn't exactly my *first* goal in life... :drool:

Awwww! Cute little allergic Sam!! Pleeeeeease, may I cuddle him?? Just a little little bit? *dies of cute*

Hey, you survived the explosion! Go you! :)

You may totally cuddle him as far as I'm concerned, but I'm afraid that may not be my call...

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to cuddle Sam! There will be a que in a minute!

One of the best yet!!! Please carry on!!!!

There is definitely a queue forming here! Not that I can blame you. Sam is awfully cute...

~W.I.N.

Prompt: #80 Music

Disclaimer: I'm hoping that if I'm REEEEALLY good, Santa will give them to me in my stocking!

“D'you hear thad?”

“Hear what?” Sam leans over his brother. “It's just us here, dude.”

“I cud hear busic.” Dean's eyes aren't quite focussed.

“I don't hear anything.”

Dean pushes himself up on his elbows, straining to listen to something only he can hear. Brings up a cupped hand to his mouth. “HEPTSCHUH!” Keeps listening, although he doesn't protest when Sam pushes a tissue into his hands. “You dod't hear id?”

“No, sorry.”

Dean fixes him with a loopy grin. “Souds ligke Medalliga.”

Sam laughs. “Dude, you are so stoned.”

Prompt: #81 Grudge

Disclaimer: Maybe if I'm EXTRA good, St. Nick will bring them on December 5th! ... or not

“Hiih... Hep-KTSCHK!” Sam snaps forward for what seems like the thousandth time, straining against the seatbelt of the passenger seat of the Impala.

Dean doesn't even glance over, but there's a definite smirk about his lips.

HHGFFHH!” Sam smothers another sneeze into his sleeve. “I caddot believe how logg you hode a grudge.”

“That's for the superglue.”

“Hi'ihiih... HPTSCHUH! HNGKSSH! Hi'eeh! HEIISHH! Uh...” Sam's wipes his streaming eyes on the sleeve of his hoodie. “Seriously... sdeezig powder?”

“Genius,” Dean agrees happily.

“Dis isd't ober,” Sam threatens darkly.

“Whatever. I totally win.”

Prompt: #82 Solitude

Disclaimer: Maybe if I'm EXTRA good, St. Nick will bring them on December 5th! ... or not

“Huh... HKRRSCH! HFTSCHH-uh! Eeh... heh... HFKSCHH!”

“Dean?”

HPTSCHUH!” After a last convulsive sneeze Dean jerks up, startled. “Jeez, Sabby! Cad't a guy get a bidute of solitude aroud here?”

“It's freezing out here. Why the hell are you sitting on the ground? You'll catch your death.”

Dean shrugs. “I ligke sittig dear the Ibpala. Helps be thigk.”

Sam moves up closer to him. “About what?”

Another shrug. “Duddo. Jo, Elled. Everythig.”

Sam nods. “Makes sense.” Hesitates. “Can I...?”

Dean sniffles. “Sure.” Pats the ground.

Sam sits.

Neither says anything.

Prompt: #83 Magic

Disclaimer: Maybe an Easter present if not Christmas?

“You know, I think I'm better!” Dean crows, landing on the end of Sam's bed with a thump.

Sam's only answer is a muffled grunt. He curls up tighter, pulls the blanket further up over his head. Dean smacks him on the leg.

“C'mon, Sammy boy, it's a beautiful day, and I'm all cured!”

Another grunt. “Yeah. Id's ligke bagic.”

Dean bites back a laugh. “Aw, jeez, Sammy. Don't tell me...”

The top of Sam's head disappears completely under the covers. “Hpschuh!” He sniffles, doesn't re-emerge.

“Okay. My turn to take care of you.”

Prompt: #84 Dirty

Disclaimer: Like I said, they're probably safer off far away from me...

Sam props Dean on the toilet seat, helps him to peel off his jacket and t-shirt, then his pants. “Take a hot shower. Can you manage?”

Dean looks up blearily. “Dot thad dirty.”

Sam rolls his eyes. “You're filthy, you're freezing, and you're sick. Three very good reasons for a shower.”

Dean's face goes slack. “ISHTCHUH!” He sneezes miserably into a cupped hand.

Sam runs the hot water. “Come on, cowboy. Wash the ectoplasm off. It'll help with the congestion, too.”

“Ugh, fide.” Dean lets Sam help him up, ducks under the warm spray.

Prompt: #85 City

Disclaimer: Still not mine, and it is the cause of much woe

“Let's stay in a city, you said,” Sam rolls his eyes, dragging his bedraggled and filthy brother along by one elbow.

HFKTSHH!” Dean's too busy shivering to answer.

“We can take a break from the weird shit, you said.”

“Shud up.”

“It'll be fun, you said.”

“Sh-huh... HAPTSCHUH! Shud up.”

“So what part of chasing a ghost into the city's waterworks was your idea of relaxing?”

HNGKSCHUH! Sabby, so help be, if you dod't shud up...”

“Stow it, Batman. We're getting you cleaned up, put to bed, and tomorrow we're leaving.”

This line is just so perfectly Winchester:

“Come on, cowboy. Wash the ectoplasm off. It'll help with the congestion, too."

Thanks for the awesomeness of more drabblecrack!

I'm not ashamed to say that I literally gasped when I saw that there were more drabbles. Amazing as always! Dean....*pets him* You make me so happy, W.I.N.

This line is just so perfectly Winchester:

“Come on, cowboy. Wash the ectoplasm off. It'll help with the congestion, too."

Thanks for the awesomeness of more drabblecrack!

Heh. How many people do YOU know who could pull off that line with a straight face? :dead:

You're welcome, and I'm glad you're still reading! :drool:

I'm not ashamed to say that I literally gasped when I saw that there were more drabbles. Amazing as always! Dean....*pets him* You make me so happy, W.I.N.

Aww, jeez... :D You are doing NOTHING to deflate my ego here. :drool:

Thank you for all the kind words!

~W.I.N.

I'm too turned on right now to be coherent.

LOVE THEM.

And it was so cool to see Dean getting Sam back for the suggestive sneezing. Hehehehe.

I'm too turned on right now to be coherent.

LOVE THEM.

And it was so cool to see Dean getting Sam back for the suggestive sneezing. Hehehehe.

Hee, thank you!

I loved that drabble of yours, and when the prompt came up, a rebuttal popped into my head. I figured Dean ought to have an opportunity for revenge. :yes:

wow. this is really good.

i love supernatural!!!

and you have fantastic writing!

Thank you!

I love Supernatural too, in case it didn't show. :)

I..... uh...... Well......Uhm.... I.....

Meh, coherency is for losers anyway! *DROOLS*

Woo! It has always been an ambition of mine to reduce someone to a quivering pile with my writing. Thank you! ;)

~W.I.N.

Prompt: #86 Teacher

Disclaimer: Oh, if they were mine, what fun I would have with them!

Dean's napping, trying to stave off boredom. Dad's on a trip, Sammy's at school, and he's nursing a sprained ankle. Awesome. He's the epitome of useless. He hears the sound of a key in the lock, a muffled sneeze as the door scrapes over the cheap carpeting. Only Dad and Sam have keys, but neither is due back now.

“Sammy? What're you doing here?”

Sam drops his backpack. “Teacher sent me home.”

He's up and limping over in a thrice. “Jeez. Okay, let's get you warmed up.” For the first time in days, he's got a purpose.

Prompt: #87 Sky

Disclaimer: The more I think about it, the more I think they're probably safer not being mine...

The sky opens up unexpectedly, sending sheets of freezing rain bucketing down on their heads. Without hesitating Sam grabs his brother, drags him unceremoniously back toward the caves, shoves him inside for shelter. Dean is already shivering, his lips blue, teeth chattering. Sam pulls off his jacket and wraps him up tightly.

“It'll be over in a minute, then we can get back to the car and get warm,” he promises.

Dean nods numbly, his stare vacant. “HETKCHUH!”

Sam pulls him close, trying to impart what little heat he has to spare. Waits for the rain to stop.

Prompt: #88 Hypocrite

Disclaimer: Okay, I'm not 100% convinced I shouldn't be allowed to have them...

“You're a hypocrite, Dean Winchester.”

“Ab dot. You're beig a girl.”

Sam fixes him with his patented bitchface, which Dean hates. “Oh yeah? If it were me or Dad, tell me you'd want us with you on this hunt.”

HUPTSSCHH!” Dean sneezes wetly into a tissue. “'S'dot the sabe.”

“Sure it is. This one's routine. Let me handle it.”

Dean blows his nose, coughs painfully. It's hard to argue when the floor keeps tilting at crazy angles. He closes his eyes, just for a second. By the time Sam pulls up the blanket, he's asleep.

Archived