Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you listening to right now?

The Dude

"Silence Is Golden", by The Tremeloes. A very well-done Golden Oldie, to be sure. :P

Unfortunately, I can only find live versions and an alternate to the original on YouTube... haven't heard it in years, so I thought I'd go looking for it.

ETA- This just blew me away, so I thought I'd share in case anyone was interested--

Edited by Raining Strawberry
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• TheCakeIsAlive

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• VoOs

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Season 1, Episode 11 of TrueBlood in the other room. I already watched it today, but my dad didn't get to see it, so yeah. Mhmm. Great show. I want my own personal Bill Compton.

"And So It Goes" by Billy Joel. :D

Arakune and TheCrackedEgg. Also, I'm listening to something that goes, "Love of mine, someday you will die but I'll be close behind and follow you into the dark."

"I Will Follow you into the Dark" by Death Cab for Cutie! One of my favortites, obsessed, and one of the few songs I pretend that I can actually sing... :P

Grapevine Fire - Death Cab For Cutie.

Mute, I just realized I knew who the band that sang Follow You Into The Dark was. :D

Pocketful of joy - Monoral

I really need to get myself some more of their albums...

Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei opening 3

Oh, hello, sissy. Currently, I'm listening to Don't Wake Me Up by the Hush Sound.

"Here Comes My Baby," by The Tremeloes. :wub:

Although I've been listening to The Kinks all week and a handful of their songs keep playing in my head. I believe LovelyLinda had something to do with my sudden binge. :bounce:

Looola, lo-lo-lo-lo Looolaaaaa...

Edited by Raining Strawberry

Lin Yu Chun and William Shatner singing "Total Eclipse of the Heart" on Lopez Tonight.... (who the HELL decided to give George Lopez his own show? Why was I not informed of this travesty???)

Anyway, the Taiwanese kid is phenomenal! Check it:

http://new.ca.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realit...illiam-shatner/

Bill, as usual, sucks. *sigh* I love the man, but goddammit, why can't he leave the mic alone?

The song in the credits of A Little Princess. That movie always makes me cry :bounce:/ :wub:

Edited by Kiwifruit
The song in the credits of A Little Princess.

I love that movie too! Right now I'm listening to two versions of La Pared by Shakira.