• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• TheCakeIsAlive

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• VoOs

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've had "Baby Driver" by Simon and Garfunkel playing in my head aaaallllllllll day. I may not be hearing it for real, but it's real enough to drive me a bit batty.

Although in theory I like the song.

:drool:

"leave no man behind" from the black hawk soundtrack it's based on the U.S. Army Rangers code. and 1 of my all time favorites!

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Piano Concerto No.20 - 2nd Movement.

I adore it, and I must must must, get more Mozart Piano Concertos!

Bon Iver - Re: Stacks

One of the best songs on "For Emma, Forever Ago", his only album under the Bon Iver pseudonym (he also goes by Justin Vernon, DeYarmond Edison, Mount Vernon -- all variations on his name -- and Volcano Choir).

I'm in an 80s revival-mood, so it's "Don't You Want Me" by The Human League for me tonight :dribble: (--> this feels so lame and stupid next to Mozart xD )

How kind of you :)

It's strange because that was a nickname I adopted many, many years ago, and even though I don't listen to them at all anymore, I still use it; old habits die hard, I guess.

I will happily return the favour:

John Coltrane - Giant Steps ;)

"Port Isaac's Fisherman's Friends" - the new album. I've got the sound turned right up and I've been singing along to it at the top of my voice!

My poor neighbours...

Edited by snufflebunny

You by Switchfoot. I found this song by watching a pretty video on youtube and haven't been able to stop listening to it. Actually, that's how I find most of my music.... :hug:

Not "listening to" so much as "playing in my head" but..."What Becomes of the Brokenhearted" by Jimmy Ruffin.

Festival Sanctus, a cool-sounding song in Latin that I had to sing in chorus a few years back.

Mr. Scruff - Ninja Tuna. It's a very catchy song. :D

That's one of the sample songs on my laptop! It is catchy :D

Right now I'm listening to Bob Marley. Going back and forth between Three Little Birds and Could You Be Loved.

Mr. Scruff - Ninja Tuna. It's a very catchy song. :D

That's one of the sample songs on my laptop! It is catchy :laugh2:

That's where I got it from. :shy:

Fire and Rain.