Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• TheCakeIsAlive

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• VoOs

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

S.O.S by the Jonas Brothers! Guilty boy band indulging today! :yes:

Yasumoto Hiroki as Germany from Hetalia, singing Einsamkeit. He's not a good singer, but man, that voice... that dark, masculine, velvety deepness. *purr*

Kevin McHale's version of Men Without Hats "Safety Dance", compliments of Glee!

LOL, really? I'm listening to Glee too!

Bad Romance, of course. Kurt at the beginning just cracks me up, he's so effing adorable.

UB40 - Sign our own song

:drool:

There's a cover of this song by a singer named Judy Mowatt.[she used to be with Bob Marley and the Wailers]Outstanding! :lol:

My sister playing Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.

best.game.ever. :laugh:

Oh, it is. Always nice to find another fan. :rolleyes: And I'm still listening to her play it... The Great Sea theme is going to follow me into my dreams, I've been hearing it all day.

My sister playing Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.

best.game.ever. :D

Oh, it is. Always nice to find another fan. B) And I'm still listening to her play it... The Great Sea theme is going to follow me into my dreams, I've been hearing it all day.

oh yess I remember once I was on a really long bus trip and my ipod had just died and I was to tired to play on my ds (which had phantom hourglass in it) so I took the headphones out of the ipod and put them into my ds got back onto my ship so i was in the ocean and listened to that the rest of the way :D

Well my brother gave me a cd at the weekend, a band I had never heard of before called 3 Doors Down. They have been big in America for years apparently. I have to say, I love it and have been playing it in the car for the past two days now.

I've been playing music from Pride and Prejudice (2005 and 1995 versions) for the last couple of days. :drool:

Reggae music anyone? :twisted:

Dub Incorporation - Galerer

"Reggae band from Saint-Étienne, France together since 1997. They combine a range of styles, including dancehall, dub, ska and even rap and hip-hop. Their music is also influenced by African and Arab music with their songs being sung in a mixture of French, English, Arabic and Kabyle" font: Wikipedia

sooo relaxing :drool:

Crawl - VELTPUNCH

(Opening theme to the anime Nabari no Ou, a positive surprise, character-wise.)

Foggy Mountain Breakdown by Earl Scruggs and Steve Martin. I never knew that Steve Martin could play the banjo

Well my brother gave me a cd at the weekend, a band I had never heard of before called 3 Doors Down. They have been big in America for years apparently. I have to say, I love it and have been playing it in the car for the past two days now.

I have five or six of their songs on my iPod - they're really good! I'm in the UK, and as far as I know they're not big over here, but my friend always plays their stuff.

Right now: Deadwood - Dirty Pretty Things.