Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you eating right now? :)

Lynne

Nothing now, but dinner (which, ok, was actually a while ago now) was pita bread with veggies and homemade falafel. ^_^

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• a red nine

• Chanel_no5

• Nicole

• Lynne

Just got back from a luncheon with my teachers and friends from my class. We had lasagna, salad, fried ice cream, and a brownie. :consoling:

Got a huge mug full of hot green tea! :consoling:

As for food... hmm... still trying to pick something.

A big bowl of Honeynut Cheerios and Oatmeal Crisp. The bowl has a picture of a goat on it! C8

In a minute... I'm going to eat pancakes... :P With apple mixed through the dough. Yay :(

Just finished preparing and eating some homemade chicken salad and bruschetta! Along with some fresh fruit and crackers with cheese... Mmm, I love picnic dinners.

Seriously? Only the best meal I ever had. Spaghetti squash with fra diavolo sauce (tastes just like pasta...no lie), and a spinach salad with a little bit of feta cheese.

Scrummy!!! :drool:

ETA: I had a cat named Scrummy back in my rugby days. (Get it? Scrummy?)

Actually I do get it. I'm pretty sure that Rugby was the only sport I ever tried that I was considered small. Currently snacking on a bag of cherries.

Actually I do get it. I'm pretty sure that Rugby was the only sport I ever tried that I was considered small. Currently snacking on a bag of cherries.

Jeez, tell me about it. Some of the women I played with were total beasts, man. I got broken ribs, torn ligaments in my knee, and a concussion all at one time from one girl during a match. She was scary big.

I'm eating a Larabar, peanut butter cookie flavor. Larabars are man's gift to people, I'm convinced.

I'm eating a huge pepperoni pizza, because I needed to eat something I absolutely shouldn't. :drool:

I haven't eaten anything yet so I'm still thinking about what I *should* eat versus what I *want* to eat.

A bowl of Fruity Pebbles with beer instead of milk.

Just kidding. I'll probably heat up some leftover chicken from last night.

Edited by The Dude
A bowl of Fruity Pebbles with beer instead of milk.

You know what's really screwed up? I was reading that without scrolling down and initally thought, "Oh God, really?" The my train of thought went something like...

"But I like Fruity Pebbles...and I like beer...and I think the beer would really cut nicely into the sweetness of the Fruity Pebbles..."

:D I'm so sick.

a box full of French fries and deep fried shrimp covered with Cajun seasoning, and a Blue-raspberry Voltage Mountain Dew.

Not eating, but drinking Twinings' black tea with mixed berry flavor. If I have to give up coffee, this is pretty good.