• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• a red nine

• Chanel_no5

• Nicole

• Lynne

Just had a cheeseburger for dinner (home-grilled, not take-out) and one of the seeds from the bun is stuck in my teeth :S :)

4 chicken nuggets

1 4-cheese petite quiche

1 spinach petite quiche

4 oz of orange juice in a plastic, clear cup

... I want Nutella now. :mellow:

Mello Yello..first time in 20 years. Ran into a store in Manhattan that sold it.

Edited by resolution

The last thing I ate was a bowl of cheerios with some fresh sliced strawberries on top. OMG, so good! :yuck:

Black eyed peas with ocra B) (probably didn't spell that right lol)

• 1 month later...

I just finished eating duck. It's weird, but I had a craving for eating duck the whole day withouth any particular reason and I finally gave in to it.

And it was delicious :D

I cook dinner about three times a year. :) Tonight happens to be one of those nights! We have whole-food tamales in the oven - organic polenta, black beans, tofu, onions, peppers, and some cheese. To be eaten with salsa and Greek yogurt. :)

After I went running and biking all day, I ate a frozen pizza.....but I am looking very lovingly at this package of hamburgers now.

Snyder's butter snaps pretzels and a diet cherry 7-up :bleh: Both treats I brought myself back from Chicago last week :P

Chorizo, white rice with veggies, and frozen Reese's peanut butter cups for dessert :D