• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• a red nine

• Chanel_no5

• Nicole

• Lynne

I'm about to take a big bite out of a Cadbury Creme Egg. I :heart: those!!!

Cream eggs are my absolute favorite... if they weren't so damned expensive I'm pretty sure I'd buy and down about 15 in a sitting... :lol:

Tonight I had a tuna sandwich and some leftover roasted potatoes and carrots. (boring, but healthy and required no actual "cooking" on my part :D)

Also... obsessed always mentioning her nutella ended up enticing me to buy some this week, though I've yet to dig in... Her new name can now officially be changed to "obsessedwithnutella". :D

Hey! I don't always mention Nutella . . . only 50% of the time. :D

It's good stuff there.

Red bean cake. Good stuff there. :D

At this exact moment? Nothing. :laugh: But the last thing I ate, for an after-work treat, was an almond horn pastry - it had a lot of yummy almond extract in the pastry, little almond slices glued to the top with some caramel, and just a tiny drizzle of chocolate. :D

I am about to eat two, just two, Thin Mints (Girl Scout cookies) and then I will put them back in the freezer. (I did bike hard for 1+ hours today, so I deserve a little treat!)

Left-over chocolate Easter egg!! The lad's one of those really annoying dear people who don't eat their easter eggs all on the first day, but eke them out over weeks and weeks...

At least he shares 'em :P

=kiwi= :hypoc:

A wonderful slice of Dave's Killer Bread. Then I'm going to take my daily vitamin supplements and go to bed, finally. :P

I'm surprised by how popular Nutella is! I'd never even heard of it until a couple of years ago... am I just living under a food-rock?

An epic-size bowl of cereal, but what I'd really like is some coffee, which I NEVER want, because I did not sleep well last night.

The same glass of ice water with a new, completely different bag of BBQ chips. ;)

I was trying the other one out today and it was overly salty in a bleh way. . .

So I gave the whole thing to my brother. Apparently, it's supposed to be like that.

And he likes it. So, meh. :3

Nothing now, but I had pasta for dinner and stole a slice of my sister's quesadilla too. Does anyone else on here also call quesadillas 'Mexican pizza'?

I just had a whole wheat wrap with wild turkey (the dude that turkey hunts on our land brings us some every year. It's pretty great.) and some weird Mexican shreaded cheese. Oh, and some Honey Nut Cheerios. Those were good too.